[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to physically battle ghouls? Lets say that one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 17
File: 1463893235909.jpg (67 KB, 588x578) Image search: [Google]
1463893235909.jpg
67 KB, 588x578
Is it possible to physically battle ghouls?

Lets say that one day I come across a spook. Like a ghost, or a demon, or maybe even a skinwalker. Like, I find myself in that situation.
Is it possible to fight them? Any of them?

How does one protect themselves from the paranormal?
>>
Not necessary since they are not real
>>
>>17851557
FUCK YOU IM GETTING PARANOID
>>
>>17851552
Well if ghost puncher is anything to go by, you just have to have the confidence and lack of fucks given to punch the fucker.

Rip and Tear.
>>
>>17851557
Ghouls are real. But I don't know if they are as common as they used to be.
>>
File: jesus-2nd092.jpg (20 KB, 191x270) Image search: [Google]
jesus-2nd092.jpg
20 KB, 191x270
"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."

- Jesus, the Christ
>>
>>17851691
"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum"
Nukem, the Duke
>>
>>17851656
/thread
>>
Alright so, there's a set limit to how many things can fit in a space right?

Something can't be occupied by more thing than there is space.

The same goes for spirits.
If you are full of spirits , then you can't be invaded.

The whole idea behind the holy(wholly) is that it fills up all your emptiness.

So in other words, invoke the elements, water fire earth and air, and use your will to make them stay at the forefront of your mind/heart/soul matrix, and then you're safe.

Just as being hungry brings disease, being empty and without spirit, makes you full of something. (bullshit, yourself, Jesus, drugs, videogames, etc.)

Idle hands and an empty belly are the ways that a spirit invades. Idle minds are easily manipulated. Fill Yourself with the waters of knowledge, and the food of substance.
>>
>>17851768
kill yourself autist
>>
>>17851768
Where is this theory from? I would like to read more
>>
>>17851691
"25k to bring me that traitor scum Jud Asolo" ~ Jesus the Christ
>>
>>17851691
"niggas always frontin like they own the place"
-Abe Lincoln
>>
>>17851552
For vampires you only have to shout "SHUTAH PURATINUM!", that usually makes them shit themselves
>>
>>17851656
Ghost puncher is a hero
>>
>>17851691
"This anon is a faggot"

-every single fucking person with a useful brain
>>
>>17851697
>"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum"
Roddy Piper
>>
>>17851768
basically this.
also consider the source of the manifestation:
if a necromancer is involved, or conjurer, it is likely you will have to battle THEM instead, and can even turn the spirit back on them (spirits don't like being enslaved)
if it's a spirit by it's own will you will have to fight that will.
Either way, it helps if you have a system of belief: (necromancy, redemption, shinto whatever works for you)
spirits come into the world by the power of their beliefs and wills and/or the beliefs and wills of others, so that's what you'll have to deal with.
>>
Spiritually and ritually blessed weapons work along the same lines as >>17851768 with the added bonus of killing demons outright. Not as good as spiritually filling yourself, but fairly effective. Paired with spiritual infillment, most evil spirits will be too afraid to bother you.
>>
80% of incorporeal beings can be dealt with by telling them to fuck off and meaning it

if theyre really bad you tell them you know jesus
>>
File: blueeyeswhitedragonactuallyacat.jpg (104 KB, 397x575) Image search: [Google]
blueeyeswhitedragonactuallyacat.jpg
104 KB, 397x575
this thread was unexpectedly useful in fighting evil.
>>
>>17851552
Listent carefully op, as those things do not have a physical manifestation, thus such means are useless. Try to creatively meditate on a suit or armor or spiritual robot, whatever you wanna call it, i chose those words just to give you the idea. This is made out of your own life force. You control this buddy as if you are diving a vehicle. It is fueled by your will power and customized by your imagination. If you believe in demons and ghosts then you might as well believe this. Humans have their potential and are in fact spiritually capable, you just imagine that if an otherworldly being exists it is of much higher intelligence and capability and thus you are afraid of an unknown potential, think of them as the parasitic vermin that they are. When you see a pest you don't try to reason with it, neither you seek justification for killing it.
>>
>>17851697
It's time to chew ass
Dick, kickem
>>
Without silver blade you can't do a shit.
>>
>>17854552
This. You also should be trained as a witcher.
>>
So could I meditate with say a revolver/the 6 bullets in revolver and it would help in a fight with a paranormal being?
>>
>>17851552
It's all based on a belief system, right? The majority of those things draw strength just from the belief of man and their fear alone. Simply replace fear [spoiler] or combine it [/spoiler] with rage and denial and you're basically fit to kill every godforsaken shit-heap that dares to challenge. Let the fuckers know what happens when they fuck with the human fucking race.

Humanity for life, son.
>>
Are there any real life paladins?
>>
File: Banner.png (3 KB, 480x60) Image search: [Google]
Banner.png
3 KB, 480x60
>>17851552
>>
>>17855300
man, i have a problem. that screencap was so bad, but i still downloaded it.
I guess I have an adiction for anything that haves a
/(board letter)/.
>>
>>17851552
As a rule, the answer is no. Non physical beings can't be touched by physial means. Spiritual beings must be taken on spiritually. Skinwalkers aren't strictly spiritual though. Anything that has a physical component has a physical component to its weakness although from what I hear spiritwalkers are grounded in the spirit meaning they need not just a physical but a spiritual/ritual component to kill.
>>
File: cybeledrum.jpg (337 KB, 2000x1445) Image search: [Google]
cybeledrum.jpg
337 KB, 2000x1445
>>17852201
It isn't reading, It's observing the liquor(spirit, water's of life) that you pour into a glass.

That symbol that the demon in the OP is having the girl draw is all about the "Invocation" of the pentagram. Vocation means job, in means in.
So it's about giving a job to what's within.

5 points that are different but connected, they reflect the 5 elements.

This stuff isn't in books, because once you know it, you can't be fooled by charlatan.
This secret is not secret either, it's literally in all things simultaniously.

If a bad spirit has invaded, then it can command your inner elements to do harm to you and others,

But if your elements are actually doing the jobs that you command, they're too busy.

If you're hungry, then eat, and then your fire has to work.

If you're abominably sad, then cry, and water does it's job.

Earth is about poop.

Air is breath.

Spirit is about awareness of stuff.
When you are aware of your breath, it works right, and that air will stoke the flames absorb the earth(food) with the help of water to keep it from absorbing you too much.

And imbalance can and does happen, but that is fixable with awareness.

Here's what you do if you are cursed.

Step one: Breathe manually
Step two: drink some water, or liquor/wine/juice
Step three: Eat food that is full of earth essence (minerals)
Step four: let your body speak to itself

If you are cursed by a powerful magician, then you might need some nature spirits to help.

Nature spirits dwell in natural places.
If you can't find a natural place, then at least bring inside some wildflowers because they are always crawling with beneficial yeasts and bacteria(the earthly sign of spiritual activity)

Yogurt is magick, so is kombucha, kimchi, saurkraut, wildflowers, trees, rocks, clean streams springs.

If you eat nothing but frozen things, you become spiritually brittle, and somewhat empty. And then bad witches can command a mouldy wind spirit to make you cough.
>>
>>17855402
I am keeping this in a .txt file for future reference

How did you arrive to these thoughts? Is it your own work? It kind of reminds me of pre-socratic philosophy
>>
>>17853660
Esp. when its you posting, bby.
>>
>>17851768
>Alright so, there's a set limit to how many things can fit in a space right?

One of the miracls the buddha performed was ejecting water and fire out of his body both things taking up the same space without the water putting out the first or the fire heating the water. This was known as the twin miracles and pulls the rug out from under your house of cards theory. A properly enlightened person can make wind blow through earth or be in two places at once in the same place as anything else. Literally nothing is impossible.
>>
>>17855197
Without a doubt yes.
>>
>>17851552
Considering that skinwalkers are humans, you could fight those. Watch out for the cursed powder, though.
>>
>>17851898
Says the autist
>>
>>17853660
Shit, so edgy. What are your beliefs? Because I guarantee you they sound equally retarded.
>>
You battle with ghouls with this.
>>
>>17851674
>ghouls are real

Not here to provoke i want to believe theres a fucking darkshire out there but we'll need more than that claim to swallow it.
>>
>>17857158
just go with it...
shhh.... don't be so uptight bby....
>>
>>17853660

I hate xstjs, because you have zero intuition. mere copper bragging before gold. practical, sure. brilliant, no. kindess is not weakness just as what is beyond your normal senses is not stupid. If anything you need more of an expanded mind to comprehend or engage it. In before you accuse me of talking haughtily you attack others first.
>>
>>17857218
word salad
>>
>>17857222
Checked and seconded.
>>
>>17857222

>>17857222

yup, estj. lol you know it, too. I know you it...

Go sort something somewhere, because attacking things out of your control wont lead to control... you won't ever be able to box up intuition. Not understand it or control it . ever.
>>
File: Giordano St. Michael.jpg (163 KB, 510x684) Image search: [Google]
Giordano St. Michael.jpg
163 KB, 510x684
Best bet is Catholic paraphernalia
>>
>>17857222

You fallen plague masquerading as an angel of Light. Stargazing grasshopper
>>
>>17857218
I'm just gonna say this because I don't understand your other post.

Your haughtiness has nothing at all to do with anyone else's. You can choose the manner in which you respond, and doing so is only ever your own responsibility.
>>
>>17857272

Didn't say you did ask why but I see you going around the threads acting the same way your existence is originally like this one mine is only a reaction. Think about that. Just like someone reacting to flames it's not normal homeostasis and I don't like to pretend even though I go out of my way to consider other people unlike you apparently. You can offer nothing insightful all you do is rearrange what's already there and I am well aware of what's already there and Beyond. Take care of yourself
>>
>>17857272

I'm just going to say this...how the hell did you end up here? by your speech patterns, and empty, smoldering bravado you remind me of this one old man who acts like a teenage brat. i can feel you talking to her. like i said, you will never tame intuition. hers or mine.
>>
>>17857272
i know you lied to sleep with her. i had the oppurtunity, but spoke out against it. you are not good. i got upset when i was mislead contiously. you got angry when you realized you couldn't control her. there is a huuuge difference between us no matter how much you like to pretend. she projected her fears, but i never had any doubt about the difference between us and it is not like what she thought. we were both hurt in difference ways. you...did it on your own accord. what does that make you? Mr. M.
>>
i browse here occasionally. just go away, you true stalker.
>>
i hear the fates calling, and it doesn't involve you. goodbye. i don't even know if i want it anymore, because my ass was dragged through it but i cannot deny what i sense. we'll see.
>>
This thread went to shit.

Maybe we can get it back on track with an educational piece on skinwalkers.

From what I'm told, they hate sage and mustard seed. They can not maintain form/an illusion of form if viewed by more than three people at the same time. They are said to carry a cursed powder that can kill a victim that is doused with this powder in two weeks. New skinwalkers have trouble maintaining animal form and will sometimes look like animal-human hybrids, but will never be more than one animal at once. They can apparently be hired to do terrible things to people, though I am unsure on the specifics of this.
>>
>>17857280
That was my first time posting ITT.
>>17857326
I don't like watching hypocrits defend hypocrisy. If someone was a dick to you, fine. If you want to be a dick back, also fine. I'm just saying that you still have the choice about how to respond. If you want to be the bigger man, that's perfectly fine too. I'm not saying this in relation to myself or whoever the fuck you think I am, but in general, to anyone, for any reason whatsoever. You can unilaterally decide that being a dick right back doesn't have to be who you are.

>well he started it!
I literally don't give a shit who started it. If you were a dick while I was watching, that's all I know. I don't know anything about whatever history you have with any other anon. I guess I only brought it up because I saw that you were genuinely trying to not do the same thing you were getting on another anon's case about. It's the separation between your manner and the other guy's manner that counts, not who started it and who's just reacting.
>>
>>17853670
Yes , they live.
>>
this isn't about blame. it is about a way of life.

you live that way. i live this way. you cannot defend yourself only when yo cross my path.

you don't get it, i called you out. no one was denying anything. i even said it. your only defense was moot. pointless. you rearrange what is already there. it is of no surprise to me nor was i denying my moment. moments pass, but you...your behavior does not. you live it.

that was my only point, you estj. push it around all you want, but it is still the same. i allowed myself to speak up, and did not deny it. your only defense was to try and not acknolwedge my point,. and then simply say what i already said and focus on it. dumb.

respionsbility was never in question from me. who we choose to be regardless of each other is. i don't talk like this to everyone. you do. hahaha. you are so caught up in trying to maintain image while i care none for mine. you really have no idea how to face someone like me. period.

first time posting ...just like that was really your birthday just like you are middle age just like you are on the opposite side of the country...i don't care about your lies. i always saw through them even when emotional.
>>
a man who needs to lie is no man at all.
>>
anyways, They Live is a great movie. Carry on, guys.

I instinctively met an old enemy here. An old bag of bones with a fetish problem.
>>
File: 1461876394654.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461876394654.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Why the fuck hasn't anyone posted the ghost puncher yet
>>
>>17851552
Dont confuse zombie and ghoul. The true definition of a zombie is the voodoo type.
>>
File: liftingbuddy.png (407 KB, 1160x2928) Image search: [Google]
liftingbuddy.png
407 KB, 1160x2928
>>17857447
got you senpai
>>
I've read skinwalkers dont like tobacco smoke.
>>
>>17851552
>How does one protect themselves from the paranormal?
Jesus
>>
I pack heat whenever I go innawoods, I reckon a 12 gauge slug would help. The way I figure a 2 inch hole will slow down anything.

Also there's that /K/ ylyl image about the guy who started a forest fire with napalm rounds, they take about 5min per she'll to make and might do something
>>
Colt makes an over/under pistol for snakes, one barrel 45 long colt, the other 410 shot, I recon you fill that 410 shell with salt, silver bits, napalm, maybe iron, then tip the 45 hollow point with white ash, and you'll fuck anything sideways
>>
>>17851552
You don't "fight" spooks" or "demons" or whatever
You get as many protection charms as you can and pray that they never even look in your direction.
>>
>>17857845
>>17857864
But shit y'all autists would probably go columbine with any firepower at all baka godamn liberals
>>
>>17857743
How is my gardener supposed to protect me from the paranormal? That little beaner couldn't hurt a fly.
>>
Wtf is this garbage? Ya'll are being ironic right? Surely no one actually believes this arbitrary , invented balderdash? Fk shit I hope you freaks aren't allowed to vote.
>>
>>17851552
This is where the phrase Aura manipulation. Can be of use. Try to "see" your aura and mold it roughly into a form of yourself maybe with armor if you like, arm them with a weapon and have them practice. If you do it right it'll feel like your moving even though your body isn't doing what the energy is. Since currently most beings are not physically manifesting themselves this is the only way to protect yourself
>>
File: 5438953986.jpg (11 KB, 321x157) Image search: [Google]
5438953986.jpg
11 KB, 321x157
This is what you do, take glorious T-34 and destroy demons with Soviet industry!
>>
>>17857899
Stale meme.
>>
>>17857896
If he plants the right plants in a perimeter around your house, it'll keep the spirits out.
>>
>>17851552
Anon... These beings do not exist...

For fucks sake, go outside, get laid.
Also, take your meds.
>>
>>17855402
ROLEPLAY
O
L
E
P
L
A
Y
>>
>>17857896
This post is great
>>
>>17851552
>>17851571
As long as it has living flesh I'd say your best all-round bet for general spooks is fire, preferably napalm

I'm a strong believer of the phrase 'fire kills all'
>>
>>17857158
Okay, I just saw your reply.
Shit, son, you know that ghoul is a term used for graverobbers? That would mean that they are real, and still alive today.
>>
In all seriousness, most innawoods stories and copypasta end with the protag barely escaping with his life.

Are there are cases of anons encountering spooks and actually standing their ground?
>>
>>17859566
No, because that would mean the start of the beta uprising.
>>
>>17859566
>standing your ground
>against the supernatural

I'm not saying you can't fight back against spooks but dude come on. Get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>17859583
I fought back against many paranormal shit, and won! You want me to
>asdf?
>>
>>17859566
Ghost puncher
>>
>>17859611
And the guy who screamd the navy seal pasta at a skinwalker and the skinwalker begged for mercy. And the autistic guy who burned the walker inside a cabin.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 122x121) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 122x121
>>
Skinwalkers are like Rumpelstiltskin,you need to know the name of the person they once we're. .burning sage and I've heard if you make a circle with salt and stand in it nothing can harm you...but I may watch to much t.v. ..also chanting religious quotes from the Bible or prayer. ..but you need to be saved for it to work...crosses and holy water...silver ..I've always believed if you're not on gods wavelength then you can't be found by spirits (atheist,agnostic etc)but when you put your soul on the market to God or lucifer. ..praying you're not tempted by evil and sinning your life away,you're up for grabs...a tug-of-war for your soul....example,playing a ouija board would be betting your soul or putting it on the line..
>>
Okay so since everybody is clueless about what to do and think saying a word will work, there's a few ways to deal with spooks.
Boogeymen can easily be defeated with salt (because they work with osmosis, similar to how slugs work)
And if radiation (a UV lamp). They are allergic to it.
Apperantly in order to harm a ghost and many other paranormal booglies is by dipping your weapon (be it a knife or a gun, if it's a gun dip the bullets aswell) in holy water and it immediately turns into an holy avenger. (This has to do with the way faith works and attaches itself to objects). You can kill a demon this way aswell. Skin walkers do not exist,so you shouldn't worry about that. Werewolves are you typical silver bullet but there's levels of strength with the metal you use. (From weakest to strongest its bronze?, Silver, gold). But u can also just shoot a werewolf in the head woth a regular bullet and it will kill it.
I'm not to sure about vampires but I think decapitation, or fire will kill it.
Have fun hunting spooks.
>>
>>17859825
UV radiation*
>>
>>17859772
well said
>>
>>17851674
How convenient they aren't as common as technology to record and to disprove them has developed
>>
File: 1399077772369.jpg (57 KB, 640x782) Image search: [Google]
1399077772369.jpg
57 KB, 640x782
>>17851552
The little green ones?
>>
when one of my family members died he died because of cancer he was only 13 when he started and died in his 60s he was my grandfather about a week later I kept having dreams and waking up at night around 2 am or so and I look down my hall and in the doorway I just see my mother standing there just looking at me with this smile on her face it was raining that night and was very cold. My eyes were very hazy as I just woke up but I look at her and start talking to her mum y are u up what do u want but she doesn't say anything just looks at me. I start shouting mum mum! MUM! Louder and louder but she just looks at me I sit up and look at her and realized that it wasn't her standing there it was a man. I scream loud as fuck and then my eyes start to burn me I'm forcing them open trying to keep eye contact with whoever this person is and tears start to form as I try my hardest and finally I rub my eyes one at a time and then he's gone. I ran to my mum asking if she was in my doorway and she said no. I never told her what happened because I know she would look at me weird.
>>
I love you all
>>
>>17851552
>How does one protect themselves from the paranormal?

Well, the unknown factor makes it impossible to determine to best course of action. However, a real paranormal event would make you devoid of defense.
>>
I'm not sure about ghouls and skinwalkers, but ghosts can be dealt with by treating them like people, and getting them to accept their own deaths. I suppose it would involve a bit of psychology, particularly to do with coping. And some good diplomacy.

As for demons, I think you have to go the route of blessings and exorcisms. Probably doesn't really matter what religion you use for it, but obviously certain religions are more well-known in its rituals. Calling upon benevolent gods to intercede, holy water and herbs, incense, purification rituals.

I'm sure there are a number of sigils and charms you can use too.

I really need to start learning the practical shit. I'm held up on everything I read because it's always theoretical garbage and all I really want is that defensive stuff you're asking for.
>>17857375
>From what I'm told, they hate sage and mustard seed.
I think mustard seeds are good vampire deterrents too. Not that they hate them, but they're going to spend so long picking them up, it'll be morning before they can nip your neck.

Can't remember exactly what else sage is good for, but I've heard it has a number of uses. Seems like they'd both be good for a paranormal defense kit, then.

One soon I hope to set one up. I think the trick is to have as many multiple-use tools as possible.
>>
File: cushing as van helsing.jpg (115 KB, 1200x715) Image search: [Google]
cushing as van helsing.jpg
115 KB, 1200x715
>>17859825
So, which TV show did you get this off of?
>Boogeymen can easily be defeated with salt (because they work with osmosis, similar to how slugs work)
Pretty sure that's not how it works. Salt is associated with purity, mostly to do with its use as a preservative. It also used to be really valuable because of this and the difficulty getting it. Still, it's pretty ubiquitous in this aspect, and its now common availability makes it a good go-to method.

But I'm pretty sure Bogeymen can be dealt with just by turning on the light. Also they run on fear, don't they? Remove the fear, and you strip them of their power.

>And if radiation (a UV lamp). They are allergic to it.
While there's certainly something to be said of daylight against most boogens, I don't know if I'd outright say "allergies."

>Apperantly in order to harm a ghost and many other paranormal booglies is by dipping your weapon (be it a knife or a gun, if it's a gun dip the bullets aswell) in holy water and it immediately turns into an holy avenger. You can kill a demon this way aswell.
This sounds like bullshit. If you shoot a gun at a ghost, you're going to make holes in the wall. Blessing a gun or its bullets, or a knife, may certainly work against more fleshy things though. Would probably require more than just holy water though. Probably not too much more, but more.

>Skin walkers do not exist,so you shouldn't worry about that. Werewolves are you typical silver bullet but there's levels of strength with the metal you use. (From weakest to strongest its bronze?, Silver, gold). But u can also just shoot a werewolf in the head woth a regular bullet and it will kill it.
I think everything but "Just shoot it with a regular bullet" was gibberish. Also this is hardly the discussion to start talking about things not existing.

>I'm not to sure about vampires but I think decapitation, or fire will kill it.
Well, at least you've got something right.
>>
>>17864006
Skinwalkers are cursed,they've done something terrible and are bound to the forest. ..it's Native American lore ..sage is also huge with N.A. lore and rituals, it cleanses and keeps bad spirits away...dream catchers work the same,the evil gets trapped only allowing good spirits. ..spirits live in everything, good or bad. ..it's mostly a West Coast Native American belief ...ghouls? I'm clueless. .vampires,I've always thought a handful of rice would keep them busy for hours...werewolves ,silver or fire ..fire purification is the best bet. ..invest in a flamethrower
>>
>>17851552
Demons very rarely take on material form. If you manage to actually kill them, their spirit should return to hell.
>>
>>17864085
>werewolves ,silver or fire ..fire purification is the best bet. ..invest in a flamethrower
I don't know if that's necessary. Werewolves are just people who turn into wolves. If it can kill a man or a wolf, it can kill a werewolf.

You're right about the rice though. I referred back to the mustard seeds, but really anything like that could work. Not sure if it just has to be seeds or grains though. I wonder if marbles would work too.

I used to have a dreamcatcher, but I think it broke. Maybe I should go about getting a new one.
>>
>>17864133
European folklore depicted vampires as having 'Arithmomania' or obsessive compulsive disorders. ..hence, sesame streets "the Count" ...for some reason I thought it was rose pedals or flowers. ..but seeds and grains ..rice......I've always thought of werewolves as half man half beast as if they became a different creature. ..I've believed skinwalkers metamorphosised into any animal like a wolf or fox ..but again,I watch too much t.v.
>>
Ghouls,apperently are of Arabian folklore. ..roaming graveyards and consuming human flesh ...the undead, I think of pet sematary, less zombie more damned to roam the earth and eat flesh...zombies are Haitian or Voodoo related ....what is 'OP' hunting or need protection from anyway?
>>
>>17864331
Flowers have their own thing going towards vampires. I'm not sure about roses themselves, but I know garlic is part of a tradition of like to like. Having a strong smell, like decaying corpses, it's supposed to drive them away. Same with sharp objects (like their fangs), I think those are supposed to be good wards.

Roses may serve a similar but different purpose though, the sweet smell may overpower that of the vampire and drive them away that way. I'm really just pulling things out of my ass now though.

I know Wolfsbane is pretty consistently good against supernatural things. Mostly werewolves, but I think also against vampires, I'd have to check.

I'm really not very familiar with skinwalkers, but I know that werewolves, for most folkloric depictions, are nothing more than sorcerers who transform themselves into wolves. Usually with a salve or a wolf pelt, or a belt made thereof. Often given by the Devil himself. So they do have powers, but I recall stories of a wolf being shot, or having a limb cut off, only to run off. Then later a human individual is found to have the same injuries. Most people executed under suspicion of lycanthropy have shown not so difficult to kill.
>>
>>17864500
I'm guessing skinwalkers and werewolves are very similar. .small differences like a skinwalker is cursed by his tribe for doing wrong and werewolves are more a pact made with the devil...but,I may be wrong,witches ,wiccan,pegan,Gypsy etc. Can curse a man ..in the same way Native American lore goes...to become a werewolf. ..I believe skinwalkers and werewolves may be more alike and possibly two cultures versions of the same curse or curses? Just a thought
>>
We are all so bent on killing. ..what are ways of lifting curses?. ..undoing,repentance. .can God save a werewolf if they ask for forgiveness?. ..can a vampire accept jesus into his unbeating heart? Or once a cursed always a cursed?
>>
>>17851552
>Is it possible to physically battle ghouls?

Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QywCfg4dr5M
>>
>>17851656
Pretty much this. I imagine firearms would work too if for no other reason than the loud noise.
>>
File: dracula-1931.jpg (61 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
dracula-1931.jpg
61 KB, 600x480
>>17864650
Well, again, not familiar with skinwalkers, but I guess if there's a curse involved, it can be. Some werewolves have been cursed (for instance, King Lykos, for which we get the term "lycanthropy," was cursed by Zeus to become a wolf).
>>17864660
>what are ways of lifting curses?
Protection spells, I suppose. Blessings and purification rituals, similar to dealing with a demon. I'm a bit fuzzy on the details there though.
>can God save a werewolf if they ask for forgiveness?
I suppose so? Uhhh... in Christian belief, I think it's available to anybody who asks sincerely. Though they usually leave that to only the afterlife, so death probably is involved. But religion is also something I'm really fuzzy with.
>can a vampire accept jesus into his unbeating heart?
Uhhh... maybe? That's a tricky one, because vampires are people who have already died, and sure, they're damned and probably bodyjacked by demons, but it becomes more complicated than simply "accepting Jesus." Mostly it requires intercession of others to save your soul by administering proper funerary rites or destroying the body to save the soul.

Though admittedly I got that concept from Dracula, so I'm probably wrong. But the novel's a better source than the adaptations of the work, I suppose.

I don't think there's such thing as an eternal curse though. Which kind of baffles me a bit when so many horror films give those moments of "Oh, we've performed a ritual/discovered the secret/put the monster to rest, it's over now," then suddenly it's all, "Ha-ha, gotcha, twist horrible ending!" It's not scary, it's frustrating. It's not even really a twist, we all know going in that these people are screwed because it's the same shit every time.
>>
Now,I wonder if a soul can be saved from hell ? Are we damned for all eternity? Or purgatory,I know it's basically a test sort of a last chance, what if you never came to know God..and only your own cultural background, let's say navajo. ..but apparently my gods are heathens and worshipping false idols gets you sent to hell , are the ten commandments, litteraly and figuratively set in stone? Is heaven or hell the last stop or can we switch?
>>
>>17851552
Yes, yes but they are strong and fast, not unbeatable though... like you would need to have an ax and bring your A game.
>>
>>17851552
you don't fight demons
you don't fight nightmares
you don't fight terrors

you embrace them, listen to them, accept them and ask them to do the same to you. then they'll leave you alone, enriched.

quick and dirty solution: ask a gift from them. they never refuse.
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.