[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sum/ - Summoning General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: vengeance.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
vengeance.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Welcome to /sum/, this is the thread for anything to do with summoning angels, demons, and spirits for love, money, knowledge and power.

Want to sell your soul? Want to howl the secret names in the dead of night? This is your thread.

We're putting together a guide for neophyte summoners now, showing you how to evoke my good friend Orobas on a budget - that should be enough to get you started.

Summoners, would-be summoners, and innocent victims, all are welcome as long as you're respectful and stay on-topic.
>>
First for Orobas
>>
Please post pics of orobas I want to start a collection
>>
>>17851422
>>17851432

You need help, man.
>>
>>17851432
Join the furries already.
>>
>>17851539
furries are faggots
>>
Sallos summoner here.

Part of my deal was to be a better person - to go back to being a "catch" worthy of the relationship that I want, basically - to start looking for another job, to lose that last 10 pounds, to start developing my hobbies and not just playing Civ all day, etc.

But true to form, I went out and had an unhealthy meal for lunch and got a stomachache like never before. It didn't feel like, uh, flatulence or anything. It just felt like I had swallowed a bowling ball. I tried going shopping for a journal but had to leave the store because I felt so uncomfortable. As soon as I got home, like as soon as I crossed the threshold to my apartment, it just disappeared.
>>
>>17851403
Sup OP, regarding the pastebin I'm willing to help however I can but my knowledge is extremely limited.
>>
File: RARE ABSTRACT PEPE NO STEALING.jpg (99 KB, 675x559) Image search: [Google]
RARE ABSTRACT PEPE NO STEALING.jpg
99 KB, 675x559
>>17851590
Looks like it worked for you man, have a rare pepe
>>
File: andromalius.gif (1 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
andromalius.gif
1 KB, 100x100
Just read about your phone being stolen in the previous thread. Andromalius seems to be the demon you're looking for. Pic related.
>>
>>17851594
Email me at [email protected]
I'm working on the pastebin, so if we put our shit together it might be decent
>>
>>17851590
Has it come back at all?
>>
>>17851636
No, but it's only been a half hour or so. I may take another break from work and go to an occult store.
>>
Curious about this. I used to do /div/ stuff but got bored of it. How does this work? Is there some kind of downside/tradeoff to it.
>>
>>17851654
A lot of demons are fucking assholes, like Prince Sitri.

http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/lemegeton.htm
>>
>>17851648
I'm jealous, there's no occult stores nearby me
>>
>>17851606
Can you offer a pepe to a demon?
>>
>>17851590
Good. Use this as an impetus for change. In my experience the demon acts as a multiplier for your own efforts - putting in just a little extra will get you greater returns. Make sure you print out the seal of Sallos and keep it on your person (I keep my seals in my wallet's hidden pouch for now). If nothing else the seal will act as a reminder of your pact.

>>17851594
>>17851620
I'm also available via email at [email protected]. A kick-ass guide to getting started is best way to make /sum/ better.

>>17851654
You draw a circle and a triangle on the ground, do ritual work, and then command the spirit. Some people can see spirits, but I can only hear and feel them. Most beginners can't perceive them at all, so it's best to assume the spirit is there. Once you issue your demands, you show the spirit the Hexagram of Solomon and tell it to go get busy. If everything goes well, you will have sudden and noticeable change in your life. I used to think it was just self-hypnosis and confirmation bias but as I've continued my practice it's become increasingly effective for me.
>>
>>17851746
And there's no drawbacks to this? Dealing with spirits sounds like it should have some kind of tradeoff. I'll have a look around though, sounds like it could be my next /x/ thing until I get my /div/ itch back.
>>
>>17851766
> And there's no drawbacks to this?

Assuming it works, you will feel tired for the next 24 hours. The more powerful the spirit or the more spirits you summon, the worse it will be. I made myself sick once with this so don't get cocky.

You may also want to offer the spirit something in exchange for helping you, but that's between you and the spirit. I find that offering them praise and fame (by posting their seal here) is typically enough for small favors.

> I'll have a look around though, sounds like it could be my next /x/ thing until I get my /div/ itch back.

Glad to hear it. I'm available here and by email if you need help, want to report results, or just tell me I'm crazy.
>>
>>17851804
can you ask the demon in question about their likeness for their offerings? I remember you saying that Orobas liked rum and watching movies, did he told you that or you just can research it somewhere?
>>
>>17851812
Orobas was sitting around in my head for a few days after I got possessed, so I got to hear his opinions on everything. Offerings are not part of the traditional ritual, so there's not much written about them, but they're a good idea anyway in my experience. When in doubt, offer something you really like or consider valuable.
>>
>>17851822
have you been possessed by any other demon besides Orobas? did it help anything or change anything?
>>
I wish to summon a spirit, but I do not have anything I really feel like pestering a demon about, which spirit should a Neophyte summon to get a pack of gum?
>>
>>17851822
Are you in communion with any of the spirits now?
>>
Sallos summoner here.

After going to occult store (actually a rock store, but they carry tarot cards and stuff so I was hoping they'd have a physical copy of the goetia but no such luck....i now really regret selling my small collection years ago), I stopped by gas station to get something to eat while I work. Stomach immediately started hurting when I entered the store, but subsided when I picked out a protein bar and a bottle of water.

Jeez, Sallos.
>>
>>17851887
Nope, but Orobas dropped by during breakfast to gush about me summoning Andromalius to get my phone back. He's becoming increasingly proud of me as I improve both my tools and my methods. Really makes me wonder what his end-game is.
>>
>>17851897
well, guess it worked huh?
>>
>>17851905
whatever it is, please keep in contact with us, I want to call Orobas too and if it eat or something I'd like to know
>>
>>17851897
kek, well if nothing else, looks like you'll be eating healthy for a little while.
>>
>>17851822
which demon do you think would be the funniest?
>>
>>17851935
to add on to this, is there such a thing as loyalty/comradely between a demon and summoner. What I mean is will a demon just drop you like a hat the moment it's not getting something out of the relationship. would it ever do anything for you out of "the goodness of its heart" after a long enough time of knowing it?
>>
Why summon only demons? Doesn't the greater and lesser key deal with dieties not condemned to darkness?
>>
>>17851403
I have basically no knowledge of summoning or the occult, but summoning Marquis Phoenix seems like it would be well worth whatever effort it requires. Can someone teach me about summoning, like what skills it takes, what materials it requires, and what risks are involved? Also, any specifics to note when summoning Marquis Phoenix? Basically, general advice mostly, with some specifics for Phoenix
>>
>>17851804
Thanks for all the help. I've been having a look around and there's a lot of conflicting stuff on the topic. Hopefully the new sticky you guys are talking about will help sort out what's actually useful to people interested.
>>
>>17852005

Well I'm no "summoner" but you can summon phoenix Jones via telephone.
>>
>>17851997
Demons are just what's most popular at the moment and for the most part it's pretty accessible.

There's also succubi/incubi, angels/elementals of enochian, Iwa and all that stuff from voodoo.

The Enochian system gets kind of complicated though and no one takes voodoo or succubi seriously.

I'm trying to get started on enochian as quickly as possible, or at the very least, through the Aethers before going back to goetia.

Once I find out what's up with it I'll post about it in here. It will likely take a few weeks though.
>>
>>17851905
BTW I'm planning to come back to Goetia at some point despite it all.

What do you think? Bad idea?
>>
>>17852032
>no one takes voodoo seriously
oh boy, don't, just...don't
>>
>>17852039
That's your call to make. I'm glad you're still alive, frankly. You'd have a lot of work to do, I imagine.
>>
>>17852042
What I mean by that is most people (that I've met anyway) will take an interest in voodoo or succubi but then they don't actually do much to pursue that interest and then drop it as quickly as they picked it up.
>>
>>17852039
What happened to you?
>>
>>17852006
We're working round the clock to make sure this Sticky answers any questions you might have as well as links to most related grimoires
>>
>>17852043
Yeah. I figure as much. I'm already working on some things though anyway. Hopefully within the next couple of months I'll be able to start contributing to this thread.
After that's all done I'll go back to it and see where I stand with them.

I'm glad things are going so well for you in goetia btw.
>>
>>17852054
It's a really long story, and I'd rather not post about it on here.
Nothing really bad has happened though. I'm just kind of skating on thin ice.
>>
thanks to everyone who's working on that pastebin :) good work and good luck
>>
Why is /sum/ dead? I hope it's because everyone is off successfully summoning and documenting their results!

AMS, any progress on the phone recovery?
How is the pastebin coming? I can't wait to read it!
Any novices with stories to share?

My dreams keep getting more and more vivid as I investigate this topic...
>>
>>17852801
I'm actually working on the pastebin, sorry it's taking so long!

Tell us about your dreams, how've they gotten more vivid?
>>
>>17852831
For starters, they don't completely dissipate on waking - I'm able to recall themes, details, colors, emotions... Like most people, I'm used to my dreams being inaccessible shortly after waking.

And the colors... They have gone from 240 to 4K. The palette has gotten very vivid. This, along with visceral emotional content, have given them an impact which, to me, has been noteworthy.

I know that a dream is just a dream and it's probably just my subconscious reacting to the topic of the occult (to which I am very, very new), but the dreams definitely accelerate my interest.

Also, there is a long history of /sum/moning and the posters here don't seem like the usual roleplaying jokers infesting this board.

I'm captivated.
>>
>>17852860
Is it weird that I've been experiencing the same things with my dreams?

And we try to keep this as legit as possible, of course with the occasional sarcasm
>>
File: 4-Blue-Mustang-Len-Borden.jpg (104 KB, 500x751) Image search: [Google]
4-Blue-Mustang-Len-Borden.jpg
104 KB, 500x751
How does Orobas feel about this statue? Was it dedicated to him?
>>
File: denver_weird.jpg (123 KB, 1080x808) Image search: [Google]
denver_weird.jpg
123 KB, 1080x808
>>17852910
Didn't that kill someone?
>>
>>17852917
Yes, the artist who made it.
>>
File: denver_masonry.jpg (3 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
denver_masonry.jpg
3 MB, 3072x2304
>>17852919
spoopy
>>
File: denver_Nothingtoseehere.jpg (226 KB, 730x487) Image search: [Google]
denver_Nothingtoseehere.jpg
226 KB, 730x487
>>17852929
Does this statue look like any demon?
>>
>>17852933
looks like a standard gargoyle
>>
>>17852887
Wow. I guess I'm not surprised though because I'm starting to accept that there is something to all this.
>>
>>17852917
>>17852910
>>17852919
>>17852929
>>17852933

DIA is the America's last stand position, the magical barriers needed a human sacrifice to activate.
>>
>>17852801
well, I'm looking for a place where I can make a proper temple, and other logistic stuff. I rather not spook my grandma
>>
>>17851403

I offer Steve Wilson's "Chaos Ritual"
out of print now, picked up for way too many bones at a buy/sell/trade bookstore

>will post some pages, if anyone interested.

i just picked up steve wilson's chaos ritual a few weeks ago, anybody wanna talk about their experiences with it/chaos magic in general?

I've found some success in expanding my mind beyond the one movie screen format that most people exist in through the days, sitting high above their preconscious without interacting with their selves and the world in the most intimate and effective process.

anybody got any stories they wanna share, or know any organizations where the occult is practiced in a way that is not just the westernized penchant for spoopy cloaks and banging staffs?

ALSO
>any must reads for a beginner occultist?
>>
>>17852032
I can't speak for 'succubi', but don't dismiss voodoo so quickly. It's actually pretty similar to a lot of the stuff described in this thread but 'light' as well as 'dark', has a theories about personal devils and is practised by tens of thousands of people around the world.
>>
>>17852042
Legba don't care! xD
>>
Can we summon Muhammad so we can spread tomato paste and cheese onto the religion of pizza?
>>
>>17853014
same, I'm a millennial who lives with his parents, I'll probably set up an altar/temple after I get my own place.
>>
>>17853014
Deep innawoods

Or even unnnaground
>>
>>17853117
moleman? pls be moleman...
oh man moleman should get some /x/ happening in his tunnel system
>>
>>17853117
while the innawoods is a good idea, you run the risk of someone finding/fucking with your shit.
>>
>>17853133
or a raccoon getting supernatural abilities.
with those little hands... always scheming... it's a recipe for disaster.
little raccoons summoning trash cans left and right, making a mess of the place...
>>
>>17853131
No mane
>>17853133
That is why I said deep, unnnaground is even better
>>
>>17852801
> AMS, any progress on the phone recovery?

I'm waiting for the sun to go down - I only summon at night. In sunglasses.

> And we try to keep this as legit as possible, of course with the occasional sarcasm

Yep. Remember guys, if you see nothing or get no results, post about it anyway. We do want to know. It's not a reflection on you - at best we can help you troubleshoot your ritual, at worst we can laugh and say at least we tried.

>>17853014
> well, I'm looking for a place where I can make a proper temple, and other logistic stuff. I rather not spook my grandma

Yeah, it sucks not to have a dedicated space. I'm lucky in that my circle is fairly portable so I can summon wherever, but it's still a bitch and a half to move all the furniture around. If my life keeps going on this track I'm thinking a nice country house, a big room on the second floor, and thick, heavily locked door.

>>17853024
>any must reads for a beginner occultist?

I really like "Modern Magick", by Donald Michael Kraig. It's very easy and step by step. I was following exactly that course when I aspired to join my local Golden Dawn org.

>>17853117
> Deep innawoods

I love summoning outdoors. I did my first evocation in a secluded grove near my Dad's country place, and I feel like the emotions that place evoked in me at night helped me finally get over the tipping point.
>>
>>17853343
who are you going to summon tonight?
>>
>>17853343
please ask the sexy horse about that statue >>17852910 next time you talk to him
>>
>>17853405
I'm interested in hearing your results if you try to summon Orobas, I'm genuinely interested in how he'd respond to you

>>17853343
>thick, heavily locked door

It better have an oversized ancient padlock on it
>>
I'm bored and want to get int some good magick. How do I get myself opened up to non-fallen angels?
>>
>>17853399
"The Seventy-second Spirit in order is named Andromalius. He is an Earl, great and mighty, appearing in the form of a man holding a great serpent in his hand. His office is to bring back both a thief, and the stolen goods; to discover all wickedness, and underhanded dealings; and to punish all thieves and other wicked people; and also to discover hidden treasures. He rules over 36 Legions of Spirits."

> His office is to bring back both a thief, and the stolen goods; to discover all wickedness, and underhanded dealings; and to punish all thieves and other wicked people

I just want my fucking phone back.

>>17853405
Your insanity never ceases to amaze me. Shine on, you crazy horse-fucking diamond.

>>17853433
> It better have an oversized ancient padlock on it

If I ever have kids they're going to want to know why we have an iron-bound wooden door in our otherwise modern home. When they ask, I'll tell them to shut up and keep practicing tarot.

>>17853443
> I'm bored and want to get int some good magick. How do I get myself opened up to non-fallen angels?

The Enochian magick of John Dee is where you want to go. Watch out, I've heard that it's wickedly complicated (you may have to learn a whole new language) and that the angels it summons are not always willing to indulge petty mortal desires. Once I'm confident in my Goetic workings I'm planning to branch out into Enochian stuff myself.
>>
File: 220px-Orobas.jpg (22 KB, 220x241) Image search: [Google]
220px-Orobas.jpg
22 KB, 220x241
does orobas take offense to masturbation if so I'll stop
>>
>>17853117
>Deep Innawoods

I should try this, considering I literally live next to the mouth of a mountain canyon. Just need an old lamp and a 12 guage because fuck bears

>>17853475
>iron-bound wooden door in our otherwise modern home.

You're a man after my own heart

>>17853491
Summon him and ask, your sexual frustration over that oddly masculine equine-man is weirding me out
>>
>>17853497
It isn't frustration, I just don't want to pester him
>>
File: image_4.jpg (28 KB, 323x480) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
28 KB, 323x480
>>17853502
>I just don't want to pester him
Well, at least you're being considerate towards his time, gg horseman
>>
A.M.S. when did you get this portrait done kek
>>
>>17853539
You think this is funny now but if I keep summoning at this rate I'm going to look just like that in two years, tops.
>>
>>17853546
I really don't doubt it

>>17853491
YOU GET ONE, ENJOY IT
>>
Hello innocent by standard here. So is their any kind of magic that wont get me damned to hell immediately?
>>
>all this demon summoning
Y'all motherfuckers need Jesus. Or Dee.
>>
>>17853511
I really don't, I'd summon m'horse but I have nothing to ask for other than him
>>
>>17853562
Love
>>
>>17853562
Yahweh is a lying maniac, worship a better God like Orobas
>>
>>17853562
Angel summoning? Church rituals?
>>
>>17853562
Hell is a state of being
>>
You see though as a man of Neurology you guys are a very interesting group.
>>
>>17853562
Technically speaking I'm aware that The Catholic Church has patron saints, who will proper prayer can give you crap. For instance, if you need a house sold, buy a statue of Saint Joseph. Bury it upside down facing the house. Make sure to keep the statue in a place of honor in your new house. These holy powers aren't as quick as a evil Demon, but will not cause damnation, unless massive over use of abilities in those Bible books they don't sell anymore. Good luck with that Ritual Light Stuff
>>
>>17853576
I'll take a cup of Dee, thanks. Jesus isn't really my style.

>>17853577
I'm in communion with him now over dinner. He's flattered and would very much like to meet you in person. Please summon him.

>>17853594
How so?
>>
>>17853179
topkek'd
>>
>>17853610
Well my good man some of the things you guys describe can be marked down as your brain just creating rouge patters. Like you summon (x) demon then (x) happens, and your brain makes a connection even though their might not be one. On the other hand you guys are describing these "summoning" in very high detail. Detail that is hard to see happening in the average brain. Hmm haven't been watching this group for very long, still have much observation to do. (side note: in no way am I dismissing what you guys are doing. I'm just doing my duty as a scientist. That is being objective.)
>>
>>17853630
That's why I was asking for some sort of magic that wouldn't damn me to hell. It would be useful in some experimentation.
>>
Can we stop the "Orobas is sexy" crap? If you're for real, stop being a giant weirdo on these threads and just go use google images.

It's not funny, and it just clogs up these threads.

I don't mean to police posts, but I've been keeping a close eye on this thread and I'm disappointed when updates are just more of this crap. I don't think anyone but the moron behind them is getting anything out of it.
>>
>>17853630
6 months from now Nuerobro will be watching reruns of HOUSE with Orobas pointing out inconsistencies to the Horse God.
>>
>>17853653
but he makes my giny tingle
>>
>>17853653
[spoiler]HORSECOCK[/spoiler]
>>
>>17853610
I do not have required components yet
>>17853653
Fuck off
>>
>>17853343
probably going to do my first ritual in the woods or an abandoned house if i found one there, perhaps a cave if enough space
>>
>>17853701
All good places for haunted happenings. The peace and quiet of each location might actually be good to help center your mind and become more sensitive at sensing their presence
>>
>>17853738
I might even don't do any banishing
>>
>>17853738
Speaking of outdoor happenings... This made me think of a frog hopping into the ritual, which made me think of /pol/'s obsession with KEK...

This can't be good. At the very least they are giving attention and thus power to something they don't understand... Am I wrong?
>>
>>17853630
I'm a scientist myself, or, at least I was. I'm completely aware of pareidolia and confirmation bias. In your position, that's exactly how I'd explain this phenomenon. But after experiencing the things I've experienced, I have no choice but to continue studying and practicing with my whole heart.

>>17853701
That would be awesome. Take pics of your setup so we can all be mad jealous.

>>17853759
Kek is the burned out-cinder of a god that starved long ago. Assuming his followers seriously devote time and energy to reviving it, they'll almost certainly find that Ancient Egypt and /pol/ don't see eye to eye on a lot of things.
>>
>>17853771
>That would be awesome. Take pics of your setup so we can all be mad jealous.
I like the sound of that, totally will do
>>
File: Bael.jpg (71 KB, 450x497) Image search: [Google]
Bael.jpg
71 KB, 450x497
>>17853759
a frog/toad is one of the appearances of king bael
>>
>>17853782
oh no...
wait a minute...
what if...
oh geez
>>
>>17853781
please do, it would make me happy to see.
my life is mundane.
>>
>>17853795
...go on, say it
>>
Sallos summoner here...

Wrote out 2 pages of notes on ritual and after effects - I'm still really tired, though that may just be from working so much today. I'm about to go to bed.

I'm planning on working on occult matters everyday from now on - meditation, reading, tarot, maybe runes. When I feel up to it, or when I get antsy again, I'll try another summoning. Maybe Sallos again if he doesn't meet my deadline or maybe Furcas or Bune (I'm going to be looking for a new job soon - part of my promise to Sallos).
>>
>>17853819
keep it coming buddy, I'm genuinely interested in your process
>>
>>17853828
I gave Sallos a deadline of July 16th (when I will see my ex again) for some sign of forward momentum, so I'll know pretty soon whether or not this worked.
>>
>>17853771
Fair enough A.M.S, but I would forewarn you we know very little about this universe and anything could be sitting behind the next hypothetical door. I haven't been religious in a very long time, but this place (/x/) brings up an old question of mine "Do we really know what were dealing with?" Anyways have a nice evening, afternoon, or morning from your friendly neighborhood neurologist.
>>
>>17853841
I grew up Catholic and quickly learned that I can just confess and repent.
>>
>>17853816
....okay.
everyone on /x/ probably knows about the /pol/ tradition of calling on KEK to manifest through doubles, to /div/ through doubles, etc.
the avatar is of this old egyptian chaos deity called KEK represented by a frog or toad. so sprinkle in the pepe memes, etc.
needless to say KEK gets a lot of attention.
but, as AMS said, KEK is low on juice. basically forgotten at this point.

I feel like a crazy person for even connecting these dots.

There are certainly more active fellows about using frog avatars...

That's as far as I'll push it. You know what I'm getting at.

There was that german plane crash with all the weird 4chan meme coincidences... and with the cross-pollination of boards and all...

Maybe I need professional help.
>>
>>17853844
Every night I say Hail Marys until I fall asleep just for reading /sum/.
>>
>>17853851
(un)holy shit, the pepes, the kek's, the chek's
fuck me, 4chan is trying to resuscitate an ancient egyptian god
>>
File: scary_stuff_happens.gif (2 MB, 500x258) Image search: [Google]
scary_stuff_happens.gif
2 MB, 500x258
>>17853819
Should post about what you're studying as you go on, could give the rest of us some good material

>>17853851
Pic related

>>17853860
Wouldn't expect 4chan to do anything less
>>
Hey AMS, how much power does a ritual of this magnitude produce?

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/opening-ceremony-worlds-largest-tunnel-bizarre-occult-ritual/
>>
>>17853874
I am a know-nothing so I'm not sure I'm fit to serve as an example. Right now I mostly got chaos books downloaded (Liber Null, Prometheus Rising, and Hands On Chaos Magic plus a few others), some Tarot books (21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card, 78 Degrees of Wisdom), plus that Duquette book that AMS has linked to.

I don't want to say I'll read X book everyday until it's done, because I may need to go slowly to build my skills, so I'll probably just read the opening chapters of a lot different books first until I've feel like I've gotten a grasp on whatever they're teaching.
>>
>>17853833
oh I hope so much that you are successful please let us know
>>
just looked to my right and there was a stray black cat in my room, and now there's some blood on the floor.
spoopy!
>>
>>17853562
Hello is earth, that why the demons are here with us at all times.
>>
>>17853782
My fellow Kekites don't understand the magick behind it, yes we worship Bael
>>
>>17853898
>I am a know-nothing so I'm not sure I'm fit to serve as an example.

Everyone's got something they can share, don't write yourself off so quick!
>>
>>17853920
it's too late
move to sedona
u r witch now
>>
>>17853855
I'm an atheist so I just see this as all being in the mind. Everyone has their own personal Orobas within them.
>>
Is there a demon that can help me get better at playing the guitar? Obviously I'll have to put in the work, but someone who can grease the wheels a bit would help.
>>
>>17853963
i'm not even kidding, it just sat there staring at me. i gave it some food and noticed the blood.

anyway, can one summon demons just for the sake of torturing them?
>>
>>17853971
worked for this guy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Johnson#Devil_legend
>>
File: 1458644385973.jpg (189 KB, 888x1120) Image search: [Google]
1458644385973.jpg
189 KB, 888x1120
Soooo are we summoning Kek yet?
>>
Complete new fag to /sum/ any tips,sites,or guides?
>>
>>17853979
i love kitteh

yeah a couple dudes here threaten them, it's a tool to bend them to your will.
>>
>>17853979
wtf...
i dont think that is too much of a good idea to torture demons just for the keks
>>
>>17853988
nice try Bael. We're onto your little trick. Well played, though. Not too shabby.
>>
>>17854006
eye for an eye
>>
>>17853979
Look through the Lemegeton, it lists a bunch of demons that each the arts, which more than likely includes musical arts

>>17853988
Probably not

>>17853991
Same as above, browse the Lemegeton and you'll be on your way, we'll have a full guide and everything next thread

>>17854006
It's not and yet some people do, not the wisest decision to make but hey that's what they chose
>>
>>17853991
Lucky for you, we have one: http://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz

>>17854028
Whoah there, what demon are we talking about and what did it do to you? Don't do anything too hasty, they may not be best friends downstairs but they can and do unite against a common enemy.
>>
>>17854035
BEHOLD! the pastebin!
>>
File: ChristChan.jpg (73 KB, 500x706) Image search: [Google]
ChristChan.jpg
73 KB, 500x706
>>17854035
>>17854050

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!
>>
File: CizLayn.jpg (609 KB, 1998x2040) Image search: [Google]
CizLayn.jpg
609 KB, 1998x2040
>>17854050
>>17854075
All credit goes to A.M.S. and N.D.

[spoiler]I did stuff too[/spoiler]

We'll keep it up to date as much as possible with new information and frequently asked questions and I personally can't wait to see everyone's experiences in learning and summoning
>>
File: blood.jpg (76 KB, 692x492) Image search: [Google]
blood.jpg
76 KB, 692x492
>>17854035
what demon, i don't know. it might be bael himself. beside random cats coming to me at night, i had a toad enter my room one time. and a mysterious storm cloud hovering above my house, with the meanest face in its center. after the storm was gone, i found a dead baby bird on my yard. you probably don't believe me, but it's true. here's the blood that cat left behind.
>>
>>17854075
>>17854104
I just type the "behold!" thing, didn't do nothing else
>>
>>17854108
daayyuuuum
>>
>>17854108
is the cat ok?
did the cat enter through a window? maybe some salt across the sill...just to be safe...

the frog thing is freaky though.
>>
File: bottle.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
bottle.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Huh. Just found this little bottle on my doorstep. It looks like the contents had been thrown against my door. It's some kind of nasty chemical shit for removing epoxy or varnish or something. The name has me worried, though. I'm sure it's nothing.
>>
>>17854134
the cat is fine, i gave it some food. i live on the ground floor with access to the garden and had my door open.
>>
>>17854142
someone threw hell fire to your door. In my paranoic mind, I would take that as a warning, either symbolical or literal. Anyhow, that's sure interesting
>>
>>17854142
has word been getting around about your hobby?
do you live in a conservative area?
>>
If demons are just in our mind, can I create my own?
>>
>>17853771
>Kek is the burned out-cinder of a god that starved long ago.
Sounds interresting! care to elaborate?
>>
>>17854142
you ok bro?
>>
>>17854157
>>17854159

I live in an extremely liberal area, and the only possible people who could know are my upstairs neighbors. I hope they didn't tell someone crazy.

>>17854168
I don't think demons are in your mind, but you can create them. Look up "Egregores" - artificial spirits designed for a specific task.

>>17854172
Sure. Orobas told me that many demons are former pagan gods and goddesses. At one time, they had cults that fed them with ritual offerings that channeled the passion of the worshippers up their god. After the Christianization of Rome, the mystery cults either got stomped out or fell apart, and the old gods starved. The ones we call "demons" survived on the margins of the spiritual world, feeding where they could on ambient passion and the offerings made to them by sorcerers and cults in exchange for favors. Now, with the decline of christianity, the rise of the occult and neo-pagan movements, they're starting to limber up and gain power once more. I don't know how much of this is true but it seems to be consistent with a lot of my study.
>>
>>17854168
>tulpa
>>
>>17854217
To be clear, Kek (or Kuk, /pol/ I'm sure would enjoy knowing) was all but forgotten ever during the Roman Empire. If the same metaphysics apply to Kek as do to the Goetic demons, Kek would have long ago become powerless, cold and dim like a dead star.
>>
>>17854142
Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind. Nothing good comes of summoning demons.
>>
>>17854142
this can't just be a coincidence. you know that. either you're joking around or you're on someone's radar.
>>
File: 1459666771831.jpg (83 KB, 574x323) Image search: [Google]
1459666771831.jpg
83 KB, 574x323
>>17854231
>>17854217

Sooo Kek's dead?
Feelsbadman.
Is there a way to revitalize it?
>>
>>17854257
Man, you're better off asking someone more experienced. Based on my current understanding, the ritualistic shitposting might be able to start bringing him back a little, especially if it channel's /pol/'s seething hate to Kek.

Like I said, though, a long-dead ancient Egyptian god of darkness is unlikely to have an agenda compatible with /pol/'s stereotypical ideology.
>>
>>17854295
M'ok, Thanks for the answer m8!
>>
Not sure what timezones everyone is in, but it's getting towards the witching hour. Time to bust out your summoning tools
>>
>>17854035
Currently working but I read the guide briefly. It looks like summoning orobas for minor request is the best start up. Gotta look for video guides for proper summoning placement. Thanks anons.
>>
>>17852032
>no one takes voodoo or succubi seriously.

ayyy mang
>>
File: Andras.jpg (369 KB, 650x975) Image search: [Google]
Andras.jpg
369 KB, 650x975
>>17854104
Big thanks for the contributions of A. and A.M.S. to the pastebin.
I encourage everyone who's interested in summoning but doesn't know where to begin to take a look at it. If any of you think there's anything missing/would like to revise anything written there, do not hesitate to say so. Have fun!
>>
Hello

I learned the enn for Orobas and mumbled it a few times whenever I was down in the dumps; when the air felt kind of weird/heavy I thanked him, asked a question, and politely told him he was free to go
No circles, etc. because I didn't know how. The mumbling was sometimes done at home and sometimes in public like a park.

Most recently I've been getting inspirations for making decisions e.g. the rain's going to die in a bit so I should just start walking, don't cross at this light but wait for the next one, etc. and it feels like a detached voice/thought.

Things should be ok right?

Also, if anyone's summoning any entities, I'd appreciate if you can ask about this one:
When I was a toddler in Asia, apparently this relative on one side of the family (who was into the traditional occult/offerings/etc.) told me to read this thing from a scroll out loud. Later that night I was crying of seeing "a laughing bug on the wall" that apparently fit the description of a "classic devil image" according to my relative, and was taken to a church for blessings/etc. I was just wondering what the entity that I met was, as I have no means of contact with that part of the family.

Thank you!
>>
>>17854960
> No circles, etc. because I didn't know how.

The circle and triangle are safeguards. I'm glad you chose Orobas ant not someone less helpful.

>
Most recently I've been getting inspirations for making decisions e.g. the rain's going to die in a bit so I should just start walking, don't cross at this light but wait for the next one, etc. and it feels like a detached voice/thought.

Does it feel like it comes from a different part of your head than your other thoughts? Like, higher or farther back somehow? When Orobas communicates with me, that's what it feels like.

> Things should be ok right?

Sounds like they already are - just use the circle and triangle next time.

> When I was a toddler in Asia, apparently this relative on one side of the family (who was into the traditional occult/offerings/etc.) told me to read this thing from a scroll out loud. Later that night I was crying of seeing "a laughing bug on the wall" that apparently fit the description of a "classic devil image" according to my relative, and was taken to a church for blessings/etc. I was just wondering what the entity that I met was, as I have no means of contact with that part of the family.

Sounds like you summoned something up. What it is I can't rightly say, but it's something.
>>
>>17852047
I've been looking for an old infographic about summoning succubi for a while, the one that doesn't involve writing a letter and signing it in blood to have a wet dream.

Got my own place, so if you can help an anon out I'd be eternally grateful.
>>
>>17855007
>Got my own place

I mean I finally got my own place not with family so I can work here freely without distraction.
>>
Are there any demons that can make the weather better. I've come on holiday to Cornwall and it's shit.

Its my only holiday this year and we'd like to be able to play on the beach
>>
>>17855012
"The Thirty-fourth Spirit is Furfur. He is a Great and Mighty Earl, appearing in the form of an hart with a fiery tail. He never speaks the truth unless he is compelled, or brought up within the Triangle, Being therein, he will take upon himself the form of an angel. Being bidden, he speaks with a hoarse voice. Also he will wittingly urge love between man and woman. He can raise lightnings and thunders, blasts, and great tempestuous storms. And he gives true answers both of things secret and Divine, if commanded. He rules over 26 Legions of Spirits."

> He can raise lightnings and thunders, blasts, and great tempestuous storms.

Sounds like fun to me. Fancy a hurricane in Cornwall?
>>
Not really, just some sunshine and warm weather please. X
>>
>>17851403

OP, can you give me advice please?

Which demon would I need to sumon to gain wealth?

Could the demon help me win the lottery? (this is a serious question btw.)

What kind of offerings do you belive they would demand for this?
>>
>>17855186
Anael friend.
>>
>>17855212

Anael is not a demon, silly.
>>
so how does one learn/begin to summon? im genuinely curious
>>
>>17855253

>>17854035
>>
tell me of your true experiences summoning..
>>
>>17853935
not only that, but wojak is the middle head. The cat is the reason for the internet's obsession with cat gifs.
>>
>>17855306
The triumvirate of 4chan, Cats Wojaks and Pepes is nothing more than a representation of Bael
>>
>>17855307
Honestly, we know enough about Baal Hermon that I'd not waste my time on the Solomonic iteration of the entity.
>>
Nobody has asked so far, so what happens if someone interrumps the ritual? E.g your mom enters the room where youre doing your thing, the spirit goes away or stays to kill your mother and rape your dog?
>>
>>17855366
>E.g your mom enters the room where youre doing your thing

top kek!
>>
>>17855366
>>17855377
Witness those dubs
>>
I was in distress last night and I think I just swore to worship Sexy Horse for all eternity. I don't really mind if I'm his slaveor something now
>>
File: d2206.jpg (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
d2206.jpg
4 KB, 259x194
So how do I sell my soul? What does selling it do to you? New to /x/ so apologies if I said anything wrong.
>>
>>17855409
Just summon a spirit and say you consent to him owning your soul in exchange for whatevs

Also if you are going to summon do Orobas first
>>
I feel like A.M.S is the prophet of the new god Orobas
>>
>>17855438
>new
Sexy Horse was worshipped in the Ice Age, he was worshipped until Christianity smashed his faith in Role.
He is always hottest god
>>
>>17853963

i live in sedona
>>
>>17855477
>doubloons
>>
Is it possible to summon angels of God? I've read through books that have a ton of knowledge toward the fallen. I'm not just asking about offering prayer....let's assume I wanted the help of the Arch surely god must have ways to invoke.
>>
>>17855491
God is powerless

He is during
He lives off table scraps

Worship Orobas
>>
File: succubus.gif (182 KB, 959x1650) Image search: [Google]
succubus.gif
182 KB, 959x1650
>>17854960
Sounds like you successfully invoked Orobas, I'm jealous, it's not that easy to do seeing as you have to be in a particular mindset

>>17855007
Pic related is the only succubis stuff I got

>>17855491
I'm probably mistaken but I believe that falls under Enochian summoning which Thoth is pretty much the only one here with general experience on that matter, so ask him, I haven't a clue

>>17855438
Not really a prophet, more a messenger/teacher
>>
>>17855491
>Is it possible to summon angels of God?

Yes, and it's an old trad:

http://www.esotericarchives.com/juratus/juratus.htm

>>17855506
>Thoth is pretty much the only one here with general experience on that matter

With all due respect to the Ape, I've probably more.
>>
>>17855523

can you summon hot demons without worshiping satan?
>>
>>17855574
Please ban him
>>
>>17855580
please don't
>>
K guys who is the cutest diety/demon/angel ever?

This is for science ofc
>>
>>17855574
kek
>>
>>17855590
Orobas, I thought this was already verified
>>
>>17855594
I said cutest not manliest
>>
>>17855600
Manly can be cute.
>>
>>17855602
Not if you're straight
>>
someone give serious answer pls
>>
>>17855604
but I am straight

I am only gay for horsegod
>>
>>17855574

there must be another way
>>
File: initations.jpg (53 KB, 472x334) Image search: [Google]
initations.jpg
53 KB, 472x334
>>17855614
The only way is Orobas and his nice ass
>>
File: 170px-Stolas.jpg (8 KB, 170x263) Image search: [Google]
170px-Stolas.jpg
8 KB, 170x263
>>17855590
"You've summoned your doom, mortal! Bow before the great Prince Stolas!"

I couldn't take him seriously, he's too cute with his lil' legs! I would tickle his tummy till he submit :3
>>
File: stolas.png (2 MB, 1521x1141) Image search: [Google]
stolas.png
2 MB, 1521x1141
>>17855625
0/10 wouldn't fuck

10/10 fore cuteness though
>>
>>17855617
thanks gaynon
>>
>>17855631
You are welcome
>>
File: Caim_in_bird_form.jpg (41 KB, 330x363) Image search: [Google]
Caim_in_bird_form.jpg
41 KB, 330x363
>>17855625
another cutie
>>
>>17855643
Aww I want to pet him! That sword is adorable! Why are demons so cute!?
>>
How to summon gf?
>>
File: 1456897269413.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456897269413.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
Do you guys think, that some where in hell, demons are reading 4chan and laughing their asses off these comments? I mean, there is already people who made Orobas their "husbando"...
>>
>>17855673
No they possess people and then read 4chan and laugh their asses off
>>
File: andras.jpg (75 KB, 449x500) Image search: [Google]
andras.jpg
75 KB, 449x500
>>17855664
Summon Prince Sitri without any circle, and shake his hand
>>17855673
Yes, also what is funny about making Orobas my husbando? You're just fucking jealous
>>
>>17855186
> OP, can you give me advice please?

Yep.

> Which demon would I need to sumon to gain wealth?

Duke Bune is working out for me. Just be aware he's two-faced. Well, three-faced but you get the idea.

> Could the demon help me win the lottery? (this is a serious question btw.)

I find it unlikely. I imagine there's a ten-demon pileup because of all the people summoning to win the lottery. You're better off asking for a cushy job and accolades at work. That way you can still be rich and still look down on people for not working hard enough.

> What kind of offerings do you believe they would demand for this?

Assuming they would or could do it, you'd get a couple years to enjoy your newfound wealth and then the demon would want to wear you like Buffalo Bill to enjoy the rest of your life for you. I was possessed for all of ten minutes and it's one of the most terrifying experiences I've ever had.

>>17855280
> tell me of your true experiences summoning.

There are like, what, six or seven threads full of my experiences now. Get some chalk and incense and experience it yourself.

>>17855438
>>17855495
>>17855506
> I feel like A.M.S is the prophet of the new god Orobas
> Not really a prophet, more a messenger/teacher

I'm flattered, but I'm not either of those things. I'm the spiritual equivalent of your friend who really wants you to join his gym. "Just summon, brah, I got mad gainz."

Orobas is thrilled that you're interested in worshipping him, but I was forced to decline his offer of being high priest of this newly-formed horse sex cult.

>>17855567
I don't worship anyone, so, yeah.

>>17855625
Stolas apparently appears like a raven these days. I keep meaning to ask him what he thinks of this depiction.

>>17855664
It sounds like Sallos is the demon you want. I've been using Sitri but people are reporting that he's doing freaky shit to them.
>>
File: queen of world queens.png (356 KB, 890x277) Image search: [Google]
queen of world queens.png
356 KB, 890x277
>>17855740
>declined his offer
how fucking gay are you man
>>
File: Sitri.jpg (383 KB, 1024x1359) Image search: [Google]
Sitri.jpg
383 KB, 1024x1359
>>17855740
> I've been using Sitri but people are reporting that he's doing freaky shit to them.
You refer to your clients? Hope it's not anything dangerous that he's doing. Been meaning to ask if there were any success stories.
>>
>>17855740
Do the demons talk to eachother? Are there friendships/rivalries/feuds among them?
>>
>>17855506
Appreciated, thanks.
>>
File: what the fuck did you just.jpg (158 KB, 600x1024) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck did you just.jpg
158 KB, 600x1024
>>17855768
Some demon (forget who) said Sitri is a lapdog who's stuck in the sixties

What were demons doing in the sixties?

The demon also said Orobas the Sexy Horse god was an aloof old timer with too many secrets. They make me think of the Nazis and all the drama in the party
>>
>>17855253
Say words
Make motions
Think things
Draw stuff
Write Stuff

If you want the answer you wanted to hear just let me know
>>
Demons are not effective.
>>
>>17855792
How so?
>>
>>17855814
He said so.
>the end.
>>
>>17855792
but demons are ultra edgy, Santa go away
>>
File: The Bune.jpg (159 KB, 1600x1201) Image search: [Google]
The Bune.jpg
159 KB, 1600x1201
>>17855776
>forget who
That was Bune during his tea party with OP.
>>
File: fire walk with me.gif (1000 KB, 245x207) Image search: [Google]
fire walk with me.gif
1000 KB, 245x207
>>17855814
Emotions bind you to your thoughts
They are abstract judgements about your experiences
Emotions are not real

Only the soul is real
>>
>>17855829
>dat filename
>>
File: Orobas.gif (33 KB, 347x351) Image search: [Google]
Orobas.gif
33 KB, 347x351
>>17855761
> how fucking gay are you man
I'm married, so the appropriate insult is "cuck"

>>17855765
> You refer to your clients? Hope it's not anything dangerous that he's doing. Been meaning to ask if there were any success stories.

Some of my clients are reporting that that they're getting what they want, just in ways they would have never anticipated. Sitri isn't hurting anyone, just screwing around with their sex lives in weird ways.

>>17855768
Oh, yeah. Imagine being stuck in constant communication with each other for thousands of years.

>>17855776
>What were demons doing in the sixties?

Partying with my grandfather, at least in Sitri's case. Orobas claims he was working with a Boeing executive trying to accelerate mankind's progress into space.

>>17855792
> Demons are not effective.

Hold on, I'm too busy laughing to type. Pic related.
>>
File: mr bune.jpg (61 KB, 1280x688) Image search: [Google]
mr bune.jpg
61 KB, 1280x688
>>17855829
Hey, man, you've got the wrong Lebowski!
>>
>>17855865
>Imagine being stuck in thread on /x/ with a bunch of tripfags for thousands of years
the ultimate punishment
>>
File: pepe suicide.jpg (37 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
pepe suicide.jpg
37 KB, 396x388
>>17855899
>mfw
>>
>>17855865
>just in ways they would have never anticipated

Can you give us an example?
>>
>>17855916
Without violating my clients' privacy, the best example I can give is the Sallos summoner who wanted to be more attractive and now gets stomach problems when he eats unhealthy food. It seems like the demons do the bare minimum to accomplish their goals, usually by changing the clients' perceptions or behaviors.
>>
File: i want black dick.png (332 KB, 480x538) Image search: [Google]
i want black dick.png
332 KB, 480x538
No memes please. Is it possible for Orobas to be my incubus?
>>
Is there something I can summon to teach me the world's secrets?
>>
>>17855989
Try Orobas, he's sure taught me a lot.
>>
>>17855989
Fuck off summerfag!
>>
>>17855996
Actually I'm just a filthy and insatiably curious crossboarder
>>
File: gay isis.jpg (174 KB, 1024x743) Image search: [Google]
gay isis.jpg
174 KB, 1024x743
>>17855989
Prince Sitri, don't use a protection circle (you can trust him), you then step into the triangle and shake his hand
>>
File: seanconnery.jpg (105 KB, 736x1089) Image search: [Google]
seanconnery.jpg
105 KB, 736x1089
>>17856007
Nice numbers
>>
What about greater gifts, like minor telekinesis, controllable omniscience, immortality, etc.? Who do I summon/what do I have to give?
>>
File: chill ass orangutan.jpg (72 KB, 640x617) Image search: [Google]
chill ass orangutan.jpg
72 KB, 640x617
>>17856042
Please see
>>17856007
>>
>>17856049
I feel like that's a lie, given that he was referred to as an asshole earlier in the thread.
>>
>>17856053
it is a lie, what he's saying is a surefire way to get possesed
>>
>>17856049
Sitri stop shitposting
>>
In the pastebin it says you can offer sex, what exactly would that look like?
>>
>>17856060
I've only paid Sitri this way, but I typically wear his seal during sex and invoke him beforehand. It's a mutually enjoyable experience for all involved.
>>
File: Seal1.jpg (434 KB, 1367x1375) Image search: [Google]
Seal1.jpg
434 KB, 1367x1375
>>17856060
I offer semen to Orobas
>>
>>17856073
I think we need to add a small explanation for this.
>>
File: shooting rifle.gif (521 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
shooting rifle.gif
521 KB, 480x270
>>17856109
You need some form of obligation to do that?
>>
>>17855506
So I'll give this a try and report back.

Everything I read on summoning succubi says to do it on a specific moon phase, would that help in this case or are these rituals pretty independent of each other?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.