[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sum/ - Summoning General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: mai waifu.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
mai waifu.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Welcome to /sum/, this is the thread for anything to do with summoning angels, demons, and spirits for love, money, knowledge and power.

Want to sell your soul? Want to howl the secret names in the dead of night? This is your thread.

PLEASE READ THE STICKY BEFORE YOU POST: http://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz

It contains a complete step-by-step guide to your first Goetic evocation. Don't forget to post your experiences and results (or lack thereof) here so we can all learn from them. A special shout out to everyone who worked on it!

Summoners, would-be summoners, and innocent victims, all are welcome as long as you're respectful and stay on-topic.

Also, want to see some mojo before investing the energy to summon yourself? Email me at [email protected] and become a client! My services are 100% free and a complementary tarot reading is included if I take your case.
>>
>>17857296
top-notch bosoms
>>
>>17857296
Is that really your wife?
>>
what would i summon for something to talk to? i want to learn about the lifestyles of otherworldly beings.
>>
nice pic yo'
>>
>>17857296
Who is this semen demon, and how is she summoned?
>>
>>17857319
seconding this
also, have you ever tried it with a succubus, or know any story of it?
>>
>>17857296
i can help you summon some jizm up on top of dem teetons
>>
>>17857341
kek
>>
>>17857328
>how is she summoned
above-average height, facial symmetry, 17-25 BMI, high status profession, nice car, good head of hair
>>
>>17857318
>>17857325
>>17857328

That's no demon, that's my wife!

>>17857319
Summon Orobas, as described in the guide.

>>17857336
No, I have never tried to summon a demon outside of the Lemegeton. Does Sitri count? I've summon the heck out of him.
>>
>>17857360
youre wife is hot, with all due respect
>>
and with that picture you have derailed the thread before it even started
>>
>>17857385
> and with that picture you have derailed the thread before it even started

I remember back in the old days a wise man once said "Never post a pic more interesting than your thread." I'm sorry, /sum/, so so sorry.
>>
>>17857390
do you know how to become familiar with a demon? I mean, it's just like "hey, I like you, we're familiars now" or something more fancy?
>>
>>17857401
I was under the impression that demons and familiars were different things? are familiars just demons that posses/watch over you?
>>
What kind of entity or paranormal method would make it possible to attain your ideal body? Mundane techniques are obviously out of the question...
>>
>>17857401
>>17857406

When I use the term "familiar", I mean "a spirit with whom you have a pact of indefinite duration."

Normally, you evoke demons with specific tasks in mind. I evoked Bune to get me a job, for example.

By contrast, my relationship with Orobas is ongoing. I invoke him before each meal and wear his seal at all times, and in exchange he has provided me with guidance and wisdom. It's a very intimate relationship and you should only enter into it with a demon you trust completely. I had no choice in the matter but I urge other sorcerers to build a working relationship with the demon before proposing an ongoing pact, and to only proceed with the pact if you get an overwhelmingly positive response from the demon.
>>
For those wishing to not mess with scribd, there is another link to the henson lemegton. Add to link is after the regular google address

/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjWwbup1cnNAhVn1oMKHYiBDRIQFggiMAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fvk.com%2Fdoc13375874_313064759%3Fhash%3Df51e658dd52c87c5a8%26dl%3D84b9534f2272010be0&usg=AFQjCNG0zqUw2kXRxQxon9ehnIT3vt1-UA&sig2=bqmIrqVRTJQ3CG_oTK1_KA&bvm=bv.125596728,d.amc
>>
>>17857461
so, that means that when you evoke Orobas you use less protection? I mean the circle or the triangle or whatever
>>
>>17857464
you rock! thanks!
>>
If my logistics go as I've planned, I will do my first evoking on July 1st, of course, i will post it on the current /sum/ thread or make another one. Stay tuned anons
>>
>>17857539
Who do you plan on summoning?
>>
>>17857552
our beloved and praised Orobas
>>
>>17857559
Orobas must be LOVING all this attention.

Orobas mystery cult meetup behind the forum at dusk?
>>
These "old gods" derive their power from worship right? So how many of us would it take worshiping Orobas, to give him any significant amount of power back?
>>
>>17857296
what is the difference in summoning an angel versus a demon, if any?
>>
>>17857600
>>17857616
maybe that was the endgame of Orobas that A.M.S was talking to, he's to become the new mayor religion
>>
>>17857626
/sum/ should infiltrate the unitarians and transform it into an Orobas cult.
>>
Does Orobas have a physical body?
>>
>>17857643
Yes look out the window and you will see demons walking around
>>
This might be a dumb question, but I always radd about yoga being done by magicians. Is there a particular type of yoga I should be doing? Watching some soccer mom on YouTube seems inherently not magical.
>>
>>17857622
angels are dicks
>>
>>17857652
>Watching some soccer mom on YouTube seems inherently not magical
use fewer pants, magic will rise
>>
>>17857654
They aren't dicks, I think they just recieve too much attention and requests daily that they just end up not giving a fuck anymore. Demons on the other hand are mostly ignored because fear and stuff so they are more likely to interact with you.

Who will answer first between the guy that gets 5000 calls a day or the one that gets 1-2?
>>
>>17857641
I like the sound of that
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwLfI0LW_mg
>>
>>17857702
Orobas aka. Mister Ed
>>
how come there is no true evidence to summoning?
>>
>>17857744
Because

>Muh science

People ignore the results completely if it's not "scientific".
>>
>>17857744
Do you want the materialist explanation or the explanation Orobas gave me?

The latter is this - at the moment, the overwhelming majority of spirits have nothing to gain and everything to lose from clear evidence of their existence.
>>
Any particular incense i should use? I know that some books suggest different types of incense for different entities.
>>
>>17857874
I found that sage sucks and musk is best. If you look up Crowley's Liber 777, you can find incense that has an occult correspondence to the spirit you are trying to summon.
>>
>>17857885
>as an occult correspondence to the spirit you are trying to summon.

Hey thanks for the reply man
>>
>>17857296
If I did want too sell my soul for power. Which demon would provide the best deal? I was thinking kimaris would provide a solid amount of power. Him being depicted as such a warrior that he is described as godly.
>>
>>17857893
>sell my soul
Not him but regular interactions don't entail me selling/losing my soul right
Right
>>
>>17857626
more like the mare of a new religion amirite
>>
>>17857893
>>17857908

I have never once discussed my soul or anyone else's when talking to a demon. If souls exist than I'm pretty sure these demons don't have the power to take it from you, and anything they offer in exchange for your soul is a gimmick to get you to obey them long-term in exchange for a short-term service on their part.
>>
>>17857296
those tatters are summoning my led peen
>>
how much macca does it cost to summon YHWH?
>>
>>17857911
Any updates on your phone thief A.M.S?
>>
What's your view of the mainstream religions (God/Jesus/Allah/etc)?
>>
>>17857711
Indeed. And the way he's pronouncing Mr. Ed makes it sound like mystery. Just watched the first episode and it's quite intriguing.
Fruitful threads thus far, for me at least. Much was learned, many things to reflect upon.
>>
Do you go to hell for practicing this?
>>
How do I summon big khazar knockers like those?
>>
>>17857744
Because no scientist worth a penny would look at paranormal shit and say "man, I should waste my life making theories about inconclusive data of an almost random phenomena". If they wanted to go that way, they'd just become quantum physicists. At least those already have some theories ongoing.
>>
Where'd you get those sigil discs? I want.
>>
>>17857911
What is a good evocation to Orobas before a meditation?
>>
>>17858470
Check pastabin in the op
>>
>>17858364
I keep having to push back the evocation because the mundane consequences of not having my phone are actually quite a hassle. Admittedly I could do it quick and dirty with what I know now but I want to have my version of the Bornless Rite down pat before I evoke for the sake of revenge.

>>17858366
> What's your view of the mainstream religions (God/Jesus/Allah/etc)?

Esoteric traditions within mainstream religions (Kabbalah, Gnosticism, Sufiisim, etc.) are paths to truth hidden within the ignorance and lies that comprises the majority of popular religion

>>17858406
It's never come up, but I'm not sure humans can go to the "hell" that the Goetic demons inhabit.

>>17858438
> Because no scientist worth a penny would look at paranormal shit and say "man, I should waste my life making theories about inconclusive data of an almost random phenomena". If they wanted to go that way, they'd just become quantum physicists. At least those already have some theories ongoing.

It doesn't help that the occult canon is self-referential, obtuse, and loaded with unverifiable bullshit. My guess is that science will catch on to spirits once our machine learning becomes good enough to ferret out the statistical patterns caused by esoteric activity.

>>17858452
At great expense from Amazon. I love them but they were incredibly overpriced.
>>
File: 20160628_030027.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160628_030027.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
Succubus anon from last thread, went ahead and drank the ashes of this thing with a mixture of my blood and semen in a ritual. Will report back in 7 days.
>>
>>17858534
Nigger you what
>>
>>17858534
Let us know how it goes!

[Spoiler]and that's the last we ever heard of him[/spoiler]
>>
>>17858537
Don't have the pic but went ahead with a ritual posted here on summoning a succubus. I mixed it with milk as suggested though, made it slightly more bearable.
>>
>>17858504
I mean what's your view on their Gods? Do you believe in Jesus? What about Satan?
>>
File: Succubus.png (156 KB, 228x320) Image search: [Google]
Succubus.png
156 KB, 228x320
>>17858534
God damn, you are a trooper.
So what name popped up in your head while staring at the sigil?

>>17857296
>holding Sitri sigil upside down
2/10 would not bang
>>
>>17857673
Or you know, it could be the fact you are going to them for help instead of god.
Their job is to do God's work, so I could see how jumping the chain of command would piss them off.

A angel once drove away a lesser demon that was harrassing me and haunting me after I prayed for help every day for a week. They do help, but they are told by god who to help.
>>
>>17858713
>but they are told by God who to help.

Now this raises some questions.
Who does God choose to help
Why does he choose instead of helping all
Is God a dick
And so on
>>
Serious question.

So I'm reading the pastebin, and there's a pretty detailed process there.

When you talk about something like "the hexagram of Solomon", how does anyone know what this is supposed to look like? Did someone sit there with a piece of chalk just drawing endlessly until this finally worked?
>>
File: hexagram.jpg (51 KB, 500x534) Image search: [Google]
hexagram.jpg
51 KB, 500x534
>>17858751
According to the Lemegeton, it was a seal created by Solomon himself, carved into metal, as a way to bind the demons to do whatever the summoner demands. But you can certainly draw it in chalk if you want

Hope that answers your question
>>
>>17857654
pic related

>>17857673
>>17858713
>>17858737
thanks for the thoughtful responses. I guess it would be possible to ask God to send a specific angel? That would possibly be more effective than summoning?

>>17858713
Any idea which angel and what was the lesser demon's name?
>>
Can anybody help me make sense of which demon rules my birthday? I've searched a ton on the internet and there are a lot of conflicting sources. A link or an image explaining some shit would be lovely
>>
>>17857296

I want to suck on those tits
>>
For everyone griping about the cost of metallic plates:

Generally speaking, a quick and weak acid etch works for most purposes and you can get a disk of [insert most metal here] plus acid strong enough to work overnight at most like hobby stores or craft/home improvement retailers.

Gold's another story but you can always cheat with something like tumbaga, plating, or incredibly diluted alloys (but then most planets have a few metals anyhow and there are further cheats outside Agrippa's correspondence)
>>
>>17858384
We're in the same room then mi amigo
>>
>>17858534
Nice...
>>
>>17858713
Ok so I have a question then. Is there an effective way of praying to God? Other than what they teach in church
>>
>>17858856

And, in case it isn't obvious, there is no such thing as something for nothing. You get out of this stuff pretty much what you put in.
>>
>>17858973
I'd like an answer to this, as well.

Anecdotally, I would say that prayers for things that are actually promised in the bible are answered very quickly. peace, comfort, love.., "sight of things to come..", guidance, prosperity, providing for day-to-day needs, etc. There are more.. Side note, prosperity is only promised if you contemplate on the words of the bible, so I think prayer even with God is maybe sometimes a deal.?.
>>
>>17859084
> Side note, prosperity is only promised if you contemplate on the words of the bible, so I think prayer even with God is maybe sometimes a deal.?.

Sounds exactly like a demon and its seal to me.
>>
Is it possible to summon something that its not demon related?

I am not a religious person, but superstitious and summoning demons doesnt sound like a great idea imho.

If there is eternal damnation, summoning demons is a guaranteed ticket, isn't it?.
>>
>>17859120
can you elaborate on what constitutes a seal? merely thinking about evocation cannot be a seal, can it?
>>
>>17859150
>can you elaborate on what constitutes a seal?

http://www.esotericarchives.com/gifs/g1.gif
>>
>>17859175
okay so it's literally a seal, not a metaphorical seal.
that's good.
>>
>>17859150
>>17859175
so.... which part is the seal, then?
>>
File: pepestatr.gif (924 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
pepestatr.gif
924 KB, 500x281
I find funny that you people think you are summoning demons or angels (or whatever). When in reality you cant know what you are summoning.

Now i am not saying its fake or that it doesn't work, but i just have seen to many names for the basically same thing. In one culture they claim angels, in other gods. Not all cultures can be right. And unless whatever you are summoning tell you itself, how can you possible know what it really is?
>>
>>17859203

What do you mean, "which part"?

>>17859212
>When in reality you cant know what you are summoning.

I can know. Doubt that's true of everyone, though.
>>
>>17859221
How can you know?
>>
>>17859221
>I can know

mind if i ask you how?
>>
>>17859221
> Side note, prosperity is only promised if you contemplate on the words of the bible, so I think prayer even with God is maybe sometimes a deal.?.

>>Sounds exactly like a demon and its seal to me.

How is that a seal? Sorry if it's obvious or still not a clear question, but I'm confused.
>>
>>17859247
> How is that a seal? Sorry if it's obvious or still not a clear question, but I'm confused.

Contemplating a demon's seal is a minor form of summoning, basically. I'm saying I think God is just a huge demon that claims to be God.
>>
>>17859221
ROLEPLAYING FAGGOT ALARM

ROLEPLAYING FAGGOT ALARM

ROLEPLAYING FAGGOT ALARM

ROLEPLAYING FAGGOT ALARM

ROLEPLAYING FAGGOT ALARM
>>
>>17859253
ah, I understand now. Thank you for explaining! Actually a bit creeped out now! >.< something to think about for sure..
>>
>>17859253
so if i'm just looking at seals on a screen or in a book then i'm lowkey summoning?
oh no
>>
File: vatican snake.jpg (43 KB, 517x340) Image search: [Google]
vatican snake.jpg
43 KB, 517x340
>>17859253
if true, it's a very well fed demon, too
>>
>>17859280
Hence, why the world is so shitty.
>>
>>17859280
Any ideas on why a powerful demon would put an end to sacrificial offerings? And switch to requiring instead prayers, contemplation, tithes of money?
>>
>>17859286
There is an organization in Arlington, VA, housed in the world's biggest pentagram, which kills more humans than any other organization.
Blood sacrifice on a massive scale.
Does that count?
>>
>>17859280
>>17859284

Bingo. Orobas has never claimed this much, but it didn't take me long to put things together once he explained how demons are born and how they're fed.

If you look closely at mainstream monotheism it starts to make sense.

Why demand exclusive worship and throw a temper tantrum when you don't get it? Because you remember what it's like to be patron spirit of a tiny tribe, and you're scared of starving again.

Why run every other god and spirit out of town? Because you know that if they get enough juice, they could take you head on.

Why suppress magick and the occult? Because it might lead humans to realize the truth.

Why conceal the truth? Because humans made you, not the other way around, and they could unmake you if they knew enough to want to.

The answer I've received from the religious on all of these questions basically amounts to either "God is right because He says so" and "God moves in mysterious ways."

That's never been enough satisfy me. For a long time I thought materialist atheism was the right way to go, but I'm increasingly coming around to Orobas' gnostic point of view.
>>
>>17859233
>How can you know?
>>17859240

Experience and lots of it.

>>17859253
>Contemplating a demon's seal is a minor form of summoning, basically.

Horseshit.
>>
>>17859286
To be clear, I'm not sure there's only one "God." Before Yahweh's cult started demanding exclusive worship, there was an entire pantheon of Israelite gods. One possibility is that various religious movements represent different demons trying to carve out a chunk of the "God" brand for themselves. Another is that "God" has imperfect control over his followers and the physical world, and as a result humans just get their own ideas sometimes and "God" has to roll with it or starve.
>>
Because of my living conditions right now I'm gonna have a lot of trouble being able to do the 'ritual' described in the pastebin. Any smaller scale way I can do this kinda stuff, it really interests me.
>>
>>17859310
> Horseshit

OK, thank you for that well-sourced and well-thought-out argument. You really convinced me.
>>
>>17859298

Funny how i never thought about it. Is the pentagon occult related?
>>
>>17859309
The "Feeding" hypothesis is the description given in "American Gods" by Neil Gaimon.
The more worship, the more powerful they get.
And the obverse is true as well - forgotten gods fade.
And I think Gaimon has some background in the occult if I'm not mistaken.
>>
I'm not gonna be able to perform the 'ritual' in the sticky because of my living conditions. Is there any way I can try this stuff on a smaller scale?
>>
>>17859327
Well the architects of the post WW2 defense/intel communities were often products of the Yale secret society system (Skull & Bones, Scroll & Key).
So I would imagine there was some intent.
>>
>>17859310
lol, how would experience help with really KNOWING what you are summoning?

You just think you know. you cant be sure at all
>>
>>17859328
I'm sure Ape of Thoth knows where this idea came from in the first place, but it's hardly new.

I remember reading that Ancient Egyptians believed that if their name was erased or forgotten, that they would not have a desirable afterlife or even any afterlife at all. Being able to make offerings to your departed ancestors was a big deal in at least two or three ancient cultures I can think of. The Aztecs believed that if their gods were not fed the world would end. Sounds like a hell of a threat to pull on an unprepared sorcerer.
>>
>>17859338
he gets a receipt with a confirmation number obv
>>
>>17859324
Kek, what was your well-sourced and well-thought-out argument for that:
>Contemplating a demon's seal is a minor form of summoning, basically

thats just gibberish
>>
what does /sum/ think about this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu6j1J3l0MQ
>>
>>17859342
yeah and Im sure the demon he is summoning shows his ID and shit
>>
>>17859341
Yeah, the whole "You die 3 times" cliche: once when your body dies, once when your name is last mentioned, and finally when your memory is forgotten.
>>
>>17859341
>The Aztecs believed that if their gods were not fed the world would end. Sounds like a hell of a threat to pull on an unprepared sorcerer.

now THAT's job security!
>>
>>17859344
We've discussed contemplating or meditating on seals here several times, and several posters, myself included, have reported that it can lead to an sort of unintended invocation or fleeting contact with the spirit. The demons I have summoned often have me wear or visualize their seal as part of our agreements.

I don't know for certain, of course, but then again I don't claim that my experiences grant me the kind of infailable insight into the occult that you oh so clearly posses.

If you'd like to elaborate on your experiences and actually educate us, I'd appreciate it, but I'm afraid if you want to issue cryptic proclamations of your own greatness and spit epithets at things you don't think are true you'll find /sum/ will ignore you.
>>
>>17859341
yeah and they stopped feading them and the world didnt end. Maybe you are all wasting your time with a bunch of bullshit
>>
File: Andromalius.jpg (131 KB, 900x636) Image search: [Google]
Andromalius.jpg
131 KB, 900x636
>>17858813
Asking the same question in hope of an answer this time
>>
>>17859375
but their world DID end
>>
>>17859375
> Maybe you are all wasting your time with a bunch of bullshit

I'm enjoying this, and it's worth continuing for me. I could easily be deluded, but down that road lies solipsism - I've experienced these things and I am continuing to experience them. I've already had my head examined four different ways and everyone tells me I'm healthy.
>>
>>17859384
sorry friend. Maybe Thoth would have some insight.
>>
>>17859384
Jesus christ, that pic is enough to put me off summoning this guy.

As to your question, look in Liber 777 for the most definitive source we have for this stuff. The Illustrated Goetia (linked in the pastebin) helpfully annotates each demon with the days they rule, and that's the source I've been using.
>>
>>17859398
> Liber 777
I oddly found nothing relating the subject in Liber 777. Granted, I skimmed it. Could you perhaps point me to a specific chapter?

> put me off summoning this guy.
Says the guy who wants to summon Andras. Man up bruh.
>>
>>17858694
>holding the sigil UPSIDE DOWN?
This fine semen demon needs a spanking.
>>
>>17859406
Yeah, Liber 777 links each demon to a decan of the Zodiac, in a big chart towards the end. All it takes is math to figure out what part of the year the sun is in that part of the sky. Like I said, the Illustrated Goetia summarizes this information in each demon's description and will save you a ton of effort.
>>
The Washington Wizards need to summon Kevin Durant to the team.
We suck.
>>
>>17859413
>All it takes is math to figure out what part of the year the sun is in that part of the sky.
Botis rules my birthday. Have you ever summoned him?
>>
>>17859409
And after the spanking, the oral sex!
>>
>>17859413
I'm aware it'll be much more convenient to take a look at the Illustrated Goetia but I tried my hand at this heavy-ass book and I just can't figure it out! The pic clearly states January 10-19 is 4 of the circle with a dot in it. There's no demon with 4 of circle with a dot in it in the book. What am I missing?!?!
>>
>>17859435
4 boobies
>>
>>17857296
Summoning them is nice and all, but how the hell do I negotiate with them and store them in my comp?

No one told me how to use the program.
>>
>>17859386
yeah, thats why they stopped feading them

>>17859389
well fair enough. I collect old maps, so I guess we all need our own little bullshit hobbies
>>
>>17859446
"The Art of the Deal" has proven crucial in my negotiations. It truly is the blueprint to successful negotiations.

I like to store my summonings in mason jars. Don't worry about poking holes so the spirits can breathe; they're already on another astral place.
>>
File: 1404938148796.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1404938148796.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>17859415
>>
>>17859476
why even be the fucking Wizards if you can't summon a brother from PG County
>>
>>17859389
If you needed your head examined that many times then you're probably just good at hiding your illness when necessary
>>
>>17859324

It's silly. If you think that's actually summoning, in any sense of the word at all, the implication is that what you're doing is unlikely to be the genuine article, either.
>>
>>17859499
I'm the one who initiated these examinations, and I didn't hold back during the psychiatric and psychological evaluations. I also got an MRI and a CAT scan to make sure I didn't have a brain tumor.
>>
Demons all up in dis bitch, yo.
>>
>>17859519
lol
>>
>>17859510
wow im glad we asked for your approval.
pack it up boys, anon isn't on board with this topic.
>>
>>17859519
by the way i'm gonna need to scan your girl's impressive rack.
>>
Anyone think there is some kind of Eternal Darkness esque mechanic to all the demons and angels and stuff? Like maybe sanity, health, and magic is involved in angels, paganism, and demons respectively is what I'm thinking.
>>
>>17859529
vulnerability to sanity, magic, and health respectively, I mean.
>>
>>17859532
no its the 4 humors obv
brb need to attach my leeches
>>
File: Forneus.jpg (79 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Forneus.jpg
79 KB, 640x427
>>17859435
Welp, doesn't seem like like Liber 777 and the Illustrated Goetia agree about my date with their demons, but it might be because I can't make sense of the former. Sea monster it is.
>>
>>17859542
Nah it's clearly reiatsu
>>
>>17859548
but i'm not throwing my hadoken yet
>>
>>17859543
Forneus is top-tier. Get that rhetoric on.
>>
>>17859554
Not enough MP!
>>
>>17859543
>>17859556
he looks scurry
does he come with wasabe
>>
>>17859524

You don't need my approval to pretend. Knock yourself out. It's just clarifies things a bit for me, and possibly for others, too.
>>
>>17859575
> You don't need my approval to pretend. Knock yourself out. It's just clarifies things a bit for me, and possibly for others, too.

I invited you to elaborate and educate us. If you have the time to be cryptic and smug, you have time to relate an experience or demonstrate your knowledge. If we're pretending, help us learn instead of just being a prick.

I have suspicion, though, that there's no substance to you - you have your own (untested and unverified) ideas on how things work and feeling superior was more important to you than helping anyone else.
>>
>>17859575
it's too late, we already left because you doubted us.
we're so broken up that we've picked out trips and are over at /r9k/ being sad.
i hope you and your possible others are clarified. :(
>>
>>17859588
>t. A literal crazy person
At least you got dubs
>>
>>17859594
That's probably true, though.
>>
File: Kimaris Cimejes Jimenez.jpg (702 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
Kimaris Cimejes Jimenez.jpg
702 KB, 1000x1414
>>17859560
One small bottle must be consumed per studying session.

I also have this guy for the night time. It's a bit weird his office includes nothing about turning people stronger, looking like he does.
"His office is to teach perfectly grammar, logic, rhetoric, and to discover things lost or hidden, and treasures.
>>
>>17859588
>If you have the time to be cryptic and smug

This takes a lot less time and I've said all that needs to be said. If you think that contemplating a seal is summoning, then I really have to wonder what you're doing and any results therefrom.

>I have suspicion, though, that there's no substance to you

Of course. I'm publicly questioning your authority. Either you accept that your definition of summoning is too loose to be useful or dismiss me.
>>
>>17859608
if you have knowledge to contribute then drop it on us! we're here to learn. add it to the pastebin, whatever. contribute.
otherwise you're just a concern troll.
>>
Would it it be appropriate to offer blood in exchange for Siri getting me a gf? I don't know what else to offer.
>>
>>17859608
> This takes a lot less time
Could have traded all of your combined posts for one, informative and easy step by step guide on how you think summoning should be done. Fuck off then, will you? Go do something useful with your time
>>
DANGER: SUMMONING DEMONS WITHOUT PROPER KNOWLEDGE AND PROTECTION RITUALS CAN BE HARMFUL TO YOUR MENTAL HEALTH.

DO NOT LISTEN TO OP. HE IS VERY IRRESPONSIBLE.
>>
>>17859632
Same to you
>>
>>17859608
> This takes a lot less time and I've said all that needs to be said.

What I like about /sum/ is that people here are open and honest about their opinions and experiences. If you don't think that's valuable I invite you to try another thread.

> If you think that contemplating a seal is summoning, then I really have to wonder what you're doing and any results therefrom.

My rituals are as traditional as I can make them within the limits of practicality. The results have been truly overwhelming for me. If I'm wrong, explain why as opposed to simply dismissing my claim out of hand. I'm not at all hung up on this particular point - it's your conduct here that's been deplorable.

> Of course. I'm publicly questioning your authority.

What authority? I've stated over and over again that I'm a novice and have repeatedly invited guidance from more experienced occultists. All I ask is that you take a moment away from being smug and help us.

> Either you accept that your definition of summoning is too loose to be useful or dismiss me.

That's actually your choice - you can either choose to participate in the spirit of this thread or you can choose to be dismissed.

>>17859623
> otherwise you're just a concern troll
Exactly.

>>17859630
I tried to offer blood at my first evocation and the demon was less than thrilled. Start by offering Sitri some booze or something and if he really wants your blood, he'll ask for it.
>>
>>17859623
>we're here to learn.

You are not going to learn very much, here, unless you understand how this shit works.

You would be much better off reading everything here about evocation:

http://www.esotericarchives.com/

Find the works of Jake Stratton-Kent and Stephen Skinner and read their material. Find them on facebook and friend them. They won't bite.

It would also behoove you to figure out how to use Liber 777 and you'd best start practicing your ceremonial skills right now. Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram daily, for starters. Get a copy of Regardie's, The Middle Pillar, and start that too.

You'd be well served starting a regimen of yoga and meditation. Banish before. It's an excuse to practice and use the ritual as intended.

Find someone you can trust -- heh -- who has done this stuff for a while. Five years might be a good cut-off and anything less is amateur hour.

That should keep you far too busy to waste time here.
>>
>>17859640
Spoilsport
>>
>>17859640
wait, is this true?
>>
>>17859643
>If I'm wrong, explain why as opposed to simply dismissing my claim out of hand.
It's already been established that you aren't mentally sound
>>
>>17859643
>Start by offering Sitri some booze
Do I offer him booze as a reward for completing his task or as a welcome gift to entice him?

Do I then drink the booze upon Sitri's completion of my requests?
>>
>>17859648
Guy pls

>>17859649
It's true. They're literal demons. What do you expect?
>>
>>17859642
Difference between you and me is that I'm not being a condescending prick with no explanation in my posts, so I think I'll continue doing what I'm doing.
>>
>>17859649

Of course it's fucking true! As I said >>17859644, educate yourself and find people who actually know what they're doing.
>>
>>17859666
>/sum/mer General: I have literally no idea what I'm doing edition
Enjoy your SAN while you can
>>
>>17859667
hold on. who is summoning demons? that sounds dangerous! they need to be stopped!
why is this allowed?
>>
>>17859677

An even funnier question is why are you powerless to stop it?
>>
>>17859677
Omg I know, right?! Think of the children!
>>
>>17859674
lol
>>
>>17859679
Distance? What kind of manchild question is that?
>>
Someone asked last thread about my experiences;

Results range from simply being 'more lucky' than usual, helping friends down on their luck, opportunities for sex, acquiring money, etc. etc.

Often you're not exactly sure if it was your working, divine will, luck, or what. You get what you ask for, but sometimes it appears in the most chaotic, unexpected ways. much of this has to do with my relatively limited abilities, I imagine.

The materialistic stuff is great but what I'm most interested in is information. Divination of future events, information on science and mathematics, things that can not only give me a personal edge but help the world out as a whole.

>>17857458
While technically anything is possible with magic, realistically you're not going to be able to turn into a furry. your best bet is waiting for VR to take off in 5-10 years. Now, if you just want to lose weight, or gain muscle or something, there's definitely entities you can get in touch with.

>>17857874
Frankincense, myrrh, copal. Old standbys.

>>17857885
Sage is traditionally used for banishing, so I can't imagine it being a great evocational aid.

>>17857908
>>17857893
>>17857911
I can partially explain this. If it's inaccurate at all, please correct me. I am no master.
According to most western religious texts, Men are made in the image of god. This is a fancy way of saying that you can operate and command spiritual entities, to a limited degree, in the way similar to that which god does. The "selling of ones soul" is more the idea of a Magician makes a pact with an entity, and upon their death here, they travel to that entities sphere of influence, to serve them for x period of time.

By doing such the magician loses much of that which made him human to begin with, losing that 'command' ability; and when their time is up, they then need to 'regain their humanity' so to speak which can take a considerable amount of time*

* I have no idea how exactly you go about this, or i'd expand more.
>>
this can't be good!
demons are bad, what are we doing?
and here we are arguing about who knows the best way to do it...

this isn't good at all. demons could be unleashed! they can haunt the lower-middle class by opening and closing cabinets! they might frighten our pets!
>>
>>17859689
How would you know, they could be just down the street or right next door....
>>
>>17859691
>According to most western religious texts, Men are made in the image of god. This is a fancy way of saying that you can operate and command spiritual entities, to a limited degree, in the way similar to that which god does.

Well said.
>>
>>17859698
we need to go door to door and check.
too much is at stake.
demons!
what if they cause a previously turned off consumer electronics product to turn on?
>>
File: Mr_Mackey_South_Park.jpg (19 KB, 321x314) Image search: [Google]
Mr_Mackey_South_Park.jpg
19 KB, 321x314
>>17859694
demons are bad um-kay,

uhmm... you shouldn't summon demons.

If you summon demons your going to have a bad time, um-kay.
>>
>>17859640
CAPS WILL SCARE THEM AWAY.

>>17859644
This is all good advice, but it's a restatement of the classic "You need to be a 20th-level wizard to do Goetia!" trope. For the record, I did my best to put in the preliminary work you've discussed, got impatient, and summoned anyway and it worked for me. I've made more progress - admittedly not a lot, but progress - in the last few days than I made in years of reading tarot and banishing with little effect, over and over again.

>>17859666
I make my offerings as rewards when the task is completed. I also invoke and consume the offering while the demon is present, which others have advised against.

>>17859691
Five star post. This is the kind of thing we need in /sum/, not this: >>17859608

E.N., will you please email me at [email protected]? I'd like to discuss some things with you.
>>
>>17859705
The neighborhood watch will save us!
>>
>>17859707
did demons give you my likeness? this isn't funny mister.
>>
>>17859691
Can you email me at [email protected]
You seem like a guy who knows what he's doing and I'd appreciate some advice on something I'm working on
>>
>>17859709
>I also invoke and consume the offering while the demon is present
To invoke him, do I just welcome the Demon into my body while visualizing his sigil?

Also, does Sitri have any preferences in alcohol? Big thanks for the answers.
>>
>>17859719
Good timing, been meaning to say I lacked the time to work on the pastebin, so perhaps you could collect some material for the glossary. Even a bunch of words will be enough, and I'll take care of the explanations in the next few days.
>>
File: inanna.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
inanna.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
CAUTION: SUMMONING DEMONS, WHOEVER IT MAY BE- BE IT FOR KNOWLEDGE OR PERSONAL GAIN, IS DANGEROUS.

IF YOU ALLOW A DEMON TO ENTER YOUR PSYCHE THEY WILL TRICK YOU INTO CHANGING YOUR MORALITY.

EVEN THE MOST ADEPT IN THE OCCULT CAN GET CONNED BY DEMONS.

DO NOT LISTEN TO OP, DO NOT JOIN HIS GROUP. THIS IS BEYOND IRRESPONSIBLE AND DANGEROUS.

DON'T SAY NOBODY WARNED YOU.
>>
what music does everyone listen to when /sum/moning?
me? we listen to old Jock Jams CDs.
>>
>>17859731
oh are you not white?
>>
File: 1443328778354.jpg (102 KB, 400x590) Image search: [Google]
1443328778354.jpg
102 KB, 400x590
>>17859730
You got it
>>
>Goetia
>demons

Pretty obvious you guys don't know your shit.
>>
>>17859731
It.... It's too late... TOO LAAAAATEEE..!
Arrg... arghh...
Can't... stop it... now...

AAAHH!!
I CAN FEEL THE WARP OVERTAKING ME!
IT IS A GOOD PAIN!
>>
>>17859729
> To invoke him, do I just welcome the Demon into my body while visualizing his sigil?

Yeah, I normally give a little speech thanking him for helping me and asking him to enjoy this with me for a limited duration and on the condition no harm comes to me or my loved ones. If you're lucky you'll get to have the demon drunk in your head which was a lot of fun when it happened to me.
>>
MOCK ME ALL YOU LIKE. OP OBVIOUSLY NEVER SUMMONED OR INVOKED SH1T.

BUT IF ANYONE OF YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL, THEY WILL BOND TO YOUR PSYCHE.

DON'T SAY YOU WEREN'T WARNED.

ALSO, REPORTED. SUMMONING/INVOKING DEMONS IS ILLEGAL IN 52 STATES.
>>
>>17859753
were your brain scans after you started summoning? as in you were hearing voices and you wanted to rule out an organic cause?
>>
>>17859757
Yes, exactly. The same with the psychiatric and psychological evaluations.
>>
File: Warp Perils.png (53 KB, 1109x391) Image search: [Google]
Warp Perils.png
53 KB, 1109x391
>>17859747
Roll a d6 to figure out which Peril of the Warp befalls you
>>
>>17859756
meh
>>
>>17859753
Why not invoke like this all the time then? I mean, obviously, with demons had no interaction with then it's just plain dangerous, but with demons you've had experience with, is it not just a lot easier to start invoking all the time?
>>
>>17859760
did you mention your activities to the docs?
>>
>>17859766
Probably not
>>
File: crazy hobos and their warnings.png (1 MB, 792x569) Image search: [Google]
crazy hobos and their warnings.png
1 MB, 792x569
>>17859756
>>
>>17859756
I wonder why something that's good is illegal.
Perhaps you should know what you're truly getting involved with as well, sweetie.
>>
>>17859768
>spongebob reaction image
>>17859769
>sweetie

Disregarded
>>
>>17859756
This is true in the common sense way. The people you keep around will change you just like the entities you summon will.

Duh.

It's not like the demons are intentionally doing it to manipulate you, in fact the demons you summon are probably going to just be things you're already interested in. They'll just accentuate it because they're extreme.
>>
>>17859776
Sounds like a personal issue.
>>
File: cannabisleaf.jpg (777 KB, 2200x1466) Image search: [Google]
cannabisleaf.jpg
777 KB, 2200x1466
>>17859766
He did actually, but I'm sure he can elaborate on his meetings.

>>17859769
>pic related
>>
>>17859764
No, because I really don't trust them that much. Evocation seems to give you leverage over them in a way invocation does not - you'll notice the demon-worshippers in past threads are seriously pissed off about circles and triangles but have no problem invoking.

>>17859766
>>17859767
I gave them a complete and frank account of everything I had experienced. After a long interview to determine my current state of mind, I was proscribed a low dose of antipsychotic, but the doctor said that my experiences were not outside the realm of healthy religious experience.

I've been taking the meds every day and it does not seem to affect the demons in the least. The brain scans came back normal, which was further evidence I was not schizophrenic. I'm continuing to be honest with the doctor and continuing to take the meds in case something really is wrong with me.

In the meantime, though, I be /sum/mmoning.
>>
>>17859756
How about you go suck a big meaty demon dick instead. Fuck off you christ faggot. Seriously what the fuck is up with all these christian fuckers shoving their fucking bible dicks on our asses. Really if it doesn't fucking affect you, it shouldn't concern you. Now fuck off you fucking little sheep. Enjoy being cursed from the moment you decided to be meddling in stuff it doesn't concern you. Even your god has told you this...
>>
>>17859785
Yeah, hearing voices isn't schizophrenia; it's just one symptom which also occurs in other mental health problems, too.

>>17859790
lol
>>
>>17859785
> No, because I really don't trust them that much.
Why then, do you even invoke? You never talked about your invocation process. How do you compell them to not harm you or your loved ones?
>>
>>17859785
what is evoke vs invoke
>>
YOU CANNOT INVOKE DEMONS BY MERELY LOOKING INTO A SIGIL AND READING THE GOETIA.

YOU MUST STUDY AN ENTITY INTENTLY AND THEY WILL FIND YOU. YOU CAN NEVER TRULY "SUMMON" A DEMON. YOU CAN ONLY "INVOKE" THEM.

INVOKING DEMONS IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK. YOU DO NOT MERELY SUMMON A DEMON TO DO YOUR BIDDING. INVOKING DEMONS MEANS THEY WILL INHABIT YOUR PSYCHE.

DEMONS BY NATURE ARE MALEVOLENT AND WILL BRING HARM TO ANYONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE THE MENTAL FORTITUDE.

DO NOT LISTEN TO OP, THIS IS DANGEROUS.
>>
>>17859798
Invoking is bringing the Demon inside yourself, while evoking is having the Demon's presence outside of you.
>>
>>17859801
In actuality though, during evocations I'm pretty sure A.M.S. only heard the demons inside his head, similarly to an invocation
>>
File: wewlad.gif (284 KB, 250x244) Image search: [Google]
wewlad.gif
284 KB, 250x244
>>17859801
>demon inside you
l-lewd
>>
>>17859543
thats a murloc you phony
>>
>>17858438
>>17858504
I think that what we call 'angels' and 'demons' are really something else entirely. We're working with medieval tools to gain access to whatever it is we're interacting with. Science will eventually be able to explain what exactly is going on here, but it could be hundreds of years before any of this is understood, to an even basic degree.

>>17858713
Angels are designed for specific purposes, or sets of purposes. As far as god, much of the universe seems to be set on 'automatic' to mostly take care of itself, and actual divine intervention is a rarity.

>>17859120
Prayer works through a different mechanism, you're effectively appealing to the divine directly. Now does what we call 'god' really have your best intentions in mind, that's another topic entirely.

>>17859309
I've gotten extremely strange answers from angelic entities on the nature of the 'true' divine. That joke about "its turtles all the way down" isn't that far from the truth.

>>17859389
You familiar with Franz Bardon at all? I think this is why he demanded magicians get into balance. Hence the Yoga and other exercises meant to ground ones self.
>>
>>17859816
>You familiar with Franz Bardon at all? I think this is why he demanded magicians get into balance. Hence the Yoga and other exercises meant to ground ones self.

I didn't realize he was that much like Crowley. But I thought Bardon's exercises were pretty weak tea, compared to raja yoga. Is that incorrect?
>>
>>17857296
What do you think of >>17859717
>>
>>17859797
> Why then, do you even invoke?

Orobas says it's the best way to reward them.

> You never talked about your invocation process.

It's pretty informal and I really don't want people who aren't confident in their evocation to try it first because it seems easier.

> How do you compell them to not harm you or your loved ones?

Ring and Hexagram of Solomon.

>>17859810
Correct.

>>17859816
> You familiar with Franz Bardon at all? I think this is why he demanded magicians get into balance. Hence the Yoga and other exercises meant to ground ones self.

Orobas has been clear to me that getting an inflated sense of self is what trips most people up long term.
>>
>>17859835
Not xem but that thread starts off as a lot of occult navel gazing and ends with stereotypical "let's use magic for material gain" shit
>>
File: Murloc.png (109 KB, 417x532) Image search: [Google]
Murloc.png
109 KB, 417x532
>>17859814
Forneus as he appears in the Illustrated Goetia. Tell me that shit don't look like a murloc!
>>
If magick works why are all magicians so fucking POOR
>>
>>17859845
So is your stance that magick is real but not useful for anything practical?
>>
>>17859420
>>17858813
What about Bael?. He rules my birthday, any experiencies with him?
>>
>>17859719
I really can't mentor anyone personally, but if you have general questions or are looking for info, I can try to point people in the right way.

>>17859832
Deceptively simple. Bardon was the opposite of Crowley in most ways

>>17859837
I'll see about getting in touch once i'm back in front of my email account. Egos have killed many a man throughout time.

>>17859861

For the same reason most people who play the stock market are poor. There are a *lot* of magicians at higher levels of finance and politics. The fascination the wealthy have with archaeology isn't entirely altruistic.
>>
>>17859877
>Bardon was the opposite of Crowley in most ways

Didn't he die in prison, though? I'd never follow in such a one's footsteps. God knows where he fucked up.

I also didn't realize that Bardon conjured demons. That's quite a shock.
>>
>>17859886
Well Crowley died a lonely drug addict.
>>
>>17859892

No, he didn't. That's the funny thing. Life was much better to him than it was to Bardon, yet Bardon is supposed to be the greater magician.
>>
>>17859898
yes he did, btw Crowley was an addict most of his life, even wrote books on it. He also struggled with money. Most his children died, only one boy survived. Most his "scarlet women" went insane.
>>
>>17859898

That's because Bardon's magic isn't about affecting the real world in useful ways. It's about achieving spiritual and moral superiority.
>>
>>17859898
>shit-eating neet
>wasted families fortune
>druggie
>followers abandoned him
Bardon died because the commies got him. I'd say that's not nearly as bad as the above. I'd rather be in Bardon's place.
>>
>>17859886

That's a healthy mindset to have, You really need to make your own decisions about which information to adopt into your personal belief set, and which to discard.

Initiation into Hermetics is an excellent foundational text. You can read the IIH years later and learn new things out of it, it's kind of ridiculous how much information he compressed into the book for people at all levels.

Give the IIH a read if nothing else, for some people (myself included) being capable of all the skills he lists can take a lifetime.
>>
>>17859914
>I'd rather be in Bardon's place.

Say the word and I can get you there. No joke. You too die a martyr's death in prison.

Me, I'd rather spend the rest of my days fucking and having fun.
>>
>>17859918
>crowley fanboys
Crowley is a cancer on modern occultism. Frankly, he should just be forgotten as a dipshit who injected too many chemicals.
>>
>>17859916
>Give the IIH a read if nothing else

Thanks, but it's below my pay grade. I'm happy you think it worked for you, but I have and recommend better material. Most of my work and interest is in the Hermetic tradition proper.
>>
According to the Illustrated Goetia Astaroth is ruling over my birthday. Apparently he's seducing by the means of laziness, vanity and rationalized philosophies. Maybe that's why I'm such a lazy devil :^)
His adversary is St. Bartholomew, who can protect against him for he has resisted Astaroth's temptations. Hm.
>>
>>17859886
>I also didn't realize that Bardon conjured demons. That's quite a shock.

That's pretty badass. I thought Bardon was a white lighter?
>>
>>17859877
>There are a *lot* of magicians at higher levels of finance and politics.
name one
>>
File: pepe suicide.jpg (37 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
pepe suicide.jpg
37 KB, 396x388
>>17859867
>invoking baal
>>
>>17859942
>I thought Bardon was a white lighter?
He was. His metaphysical worldview is totally retarded, but his meditations and techniques are legit.
>>
File: Pathways.jpg (97 KB, 565x565) Image search: [Google]
Pathways.jpg
97 KB, 565x565
None of the entities described in these threads are actual demons. Truly dark and demonic beings can be found in books such as NAOS with names like Shugara, Azanigin, Noctulius. They will not grant boons and cannot be summoned through any rote method. You must first make yourself a ripe candidate for the encounter, which can be done, for example, by following the Seven Fold Sinister Way as espoused by the Order of Nine Angles. Unlike Goetia these entities are horrific and will alter your psyche permanently.
>>
File: SOROS IS A DEAD MAN.png (267 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
SOROS IS A DEAD MAN.png
267 KB, 750x1334
>>17859946
all the big "jews" like mr soros come to mind
>>
>>17859953
>CRAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIN!

I was wondering when you guys would show up. So, did you buy into all that neo-nazi garbage? Also, why would I ever want to summon something "truly dark and demonic" - I have enough trouble with the things I am summoning.
>>
>>17859953
What can be gained from interacting those beings?
>>
File: orobas.jpg (20 KB, 270x314) Image search: [Google]
orobas.jpg
20 KB, 270x314
>>17859971
How is the edgy Satanist dude a neo-Nazi?
>>
>>17859976
I've read a ton about the O9A, including everything I could pull out of their Wordpress server. I used to think their initiation system and cosmology was awesome until I read further and found out that it's another front for white supremacy, this time with a magick twist.
>>
>>17859971
>why would I ever want to summon something "truly dark and demonic

As the Bhagavad Gita explains, those imbued by certain modes of material nature (such as Tamo Guna and Rajo Guna) are inclined to entities peculiar to their nature. Some are simply drawn to the dark. Even Lord Shiva (who is considered by some to be the pinnacle divinity) associates with ghosts, demons, etc.

>>17859975
Spiritual dark alchemy, which can affect an individual spiritually, psychologically and even physically. It is a grim path most definitely.

>>17859985
Your understanding of insight roles is inaccurate. Right wing insight roles are utilized just as frequently as red and anarchic political movements.
>>
File: thule_sword_thingy.jpg (44 KB, 261x390) Image search: [Google]
thule_sword_thingy.jpg
44 KB, 261x390
>>17859985
they've always had magick
>>
>>17859994
> Your understanding of insight roles is inaccurate. Right wing insight roles are utilized just as frequently as red and anarchic political movements.

Why don't you email me and explain it, then? As I said, I've admire your magickal work and would like to know more.
>>
>>17859950
>His metaphysical worldview is totally retarded, but his meditations and techniques are legit.

That's interesting. I've known a lot of high-roller occultists. Not one ever recommended Bardon or even mentioned him.

>>17859953

I like you. You're funny.

Also, demons are getting a bit thick. I don't think OP has very tight control over his game.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.