[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /x/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: cereal.png (5 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
cereal.png
5 KB, 241x209
Before i start sharing this with you, if any trolls are reading this looking to be unhelpful and rude, please just get out. If you do not believe this that is your problem.

Recently, me and a few of my mates visited this abandoned house, nothing really happen and we got pretty bored and eventually left after staying 1 hour or so. When i got back home i turned on my television, but for some reason all the cables were unplugged, i thought i accidentally did that and just plugged them back in and watched TV. The next morning when i wake up i found them unplugged again and got a bit scared. When i went out of my bedroom i saw the bathroom light was turned on. I opened my computer and got this file containing text and weird images from a strange skype user. Is this just a virus and a coincidence, or did some kind of fucking ghost from that haunted house follow me?
>>
File?
>>
TLDR and translation:

My post is boring and stupid, but im vulnerable, please dont call me out mr n mrs "trolls"
>>
where was the house you were investigating? was it known for being haunted or did you just find a house and decided it was spooky?
also who is the skype user
>>
Yes, we just found it spooky and decided to go in, i deleted all the files but if it sends me any more i will post them. I am downloading skype again after deleting it cause i was a bit scared. I will tell you the skype username once its downloaded.
>>
>>17851234
alright
how long do you think the house was abandoned for?
>>
No clue, Its like in a empty corner. I think it was in the late 90s.
>>
the way you describe your situation , it doesnt feel like a coincidence to me
>>
Okay everyone, the skype username is jenkcacland you can send it a message im too scared right now.
>>
OKAY WHAT THE HECK, IT JUST SEND ME A PICTURE OF A X. THATS IT I BLOCKED THE CONTACT.
>>
>>17851265
i aint sendin shit
>>
>>17851286
y'see thats why
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 395x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 395x392
i don't believe this story but why would you open a file from a random person on Skype
>>
>>17851286
pics
remember, evidence is your best friend
>>
File: X.png (77 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
X.png
77 KB, 800x600
ok i also contacted this user and it also send me this x picture.
>>
File: dere.png (6 KB, 291x165) Image search: [Google]
dere.png
6 KB, 291x165
>>17851265
well i can confirm they exist at least
and theyre from germany
>>
(OP) Could this be just a troll? Some guy that found my skype out of the blue decides to troll me?
>>
>>17851300
germany? for me its chille
>>
>>17851310
well..thats odd to say the least
>>
>>17851314
Yep you're totally a lurker never post ever on /x/ nope 'course not
>>
>it's a shitty roleplaying episode
>>
File: fuck..png (49 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
fuck..png
49 KB, 800x600
OP Here, unblocked the contact WHAT THE FUCK. is this.
>>
hello there OP, nice story, interesting image.

Im a private daemon hunter, well investigator and advisor more like it.

Can you tell me what you did at this abandoned place? in your attempts to see a ghost or daemon?
>>
File: 1463539241545.jpg (649 KB, 809x980) Image search: [Google]
1463539241545.jpg
649 KB, 809x980
>>17851215
Either:
1. You are a Summerfag Special Snowflake Shitposter OR
2. You are being fucked with.

Let's go with number 2 for the moment
a. Define recently (the date). Did this happen last week or last year?
b. How many "mates" went with you?
c. Why did you wait until today to say anything on /x/?
d. Who else would be able to fuck with your cables?
(1) Do you live alone?
(2) Does anyone else have a key to your home?
e. Do you have any photographic evidence of either the abandoned house, your cable, or the bathroom light?
f. Do you have an animal?

Okay... Moving on
What text and weird images. What did the text say? How many images and what were they?
>>17851286 are you OP?
>A PICTURE OF A [sic] X
In your OP you say images. Which was it, a single picture or multiple images? Then in >>17851299 you say you "contacted this user" and got the RED X. Is this a second "X" or the original "X"?
>>17851704
And further? are you OP?
>WHAT THE FUCK is this
We don't know what this is. More importantly, WHY DID YOU UNBLOCK THIS USER?

Well, that was exciting
>>
>>17852889
I unblocked him, cause i wanted to see if it messaged me something like ,sorry i am just a troll, but nah. i blocked him right after.
>>
>>17851294
Kek
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.