[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not sure where else to ask this, and thought that maybe a couple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: xz.png (316 KB, 1303x848) Image search: [Google]
xz.png
316 KB, 1303x848
Not sure where else to ask this, and thought that maybe a couple of you have heard of this before. Very tempted to take this to /sci/.

I was driving home tonight and witnessed a passanger jet absolutely frozen in the air.

I first spotted it as a very bright light a little above the horizon while heading in the direction towards it, and ... having seen multiple UFO's in the past 2 years, my eyes were drawn towards it hoping to see something unusual... but being straight up white light, kinda knew it was a plane.

I was up right next to it with full view for about 40 seconds as a drove virtually under this plane, absolutely frozen still about 30 meters high in the air.

If anyone is in Tweed Heads NSW go here and check if it is still there!

It was one of the moments when my brain kinda shocked, there was no noise at all, no wind, the airport is like 2 km away so even if it wasn't just sitting there it was far too low, there was no wobble and the wingtips were blinking as normal.

/x/ What the fuck did I see tonight...
>>
Nobody with answers?
I'm just scratching head trying to answer this...
Are they testing new technology?
>>
30 meters?
>>
>>17850933
where's the picture? You must have had your phone on you.
>>
If your moving, and the plane is also moving, even though the speed is quite different, yiu wont see that much movement, i would ask /r/askscience
>>
>>17850933
Planes that aren't actually planes have a long history in ufo lore. Phantom airplane is one term I remember. Sounds like it was this though.
>>17851969
Sounds like you want to believe a little too much bud.
>>
>>17850933
It is possible for a flying plane to have zero ground speed. It is even possible to technically fly backwards. In a plane, it doesn't matter how fast you are travelling across the land, the only thing you need to stay aloft is airspeed across the wings. Air speed at the elevation of the plane could have been much different than at ground level - thus the lack of wind where you were.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr1Jl1jwLDg

Not sure if this is what you saw, just throwing it out there.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.