[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone here anti-paranormal? I consider myself a skeptic,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 11
Is anyone here anti-paranormal?

I consider myself a skeptic, and I read stories on here for kicks, but I consider things like masonry and occultism to be inherently bad. I want these groups to die. If paranormal creatures and movements really exist, they need to be destroyed.

Anyone else feel the same?
>>
>>17850520
I feel like you are 13 years old.
>>
>>17850531
You're half right, I'm actually only 3 years old
>>
>>17850520
This board WILL NOT TOLERATE RATIONAL THOUGHT!
>>
>>17850546
oh shyt
>>
>>17850520
I agree
>>
>>17850554
Awesome. Have you had any experiences that made you think this way, or is it just a matter of principle?
>>
>>17850520
Need to be destroyed? Hahahahahahaha

Good luck with that.
>>
>>17850567
lol
>>
>>17850520
the world is a strange place
>>
>>17850520
That cross uses the same practices the occult uses except it's not affiliated with the occult because its religion.

Your equating the occult with evil due to all the edgy people on here wanting to deal with demons.
>>
>>17850579
That cross's meaning is easy to find and understand. When I mentioned occult, I meant ideas and symbols that are intentionally difficult/esoteric.
>>
>>17850520
Let's say some paranormal being exists, but isn't killing or harming people, does it still have to die?

And if so, what makes you the arbitrator of good? Your stupid religion?

Fucking christians and their moral authority, shouldn't you be jizzing on a young boys back right now?
>>
>>17850601
You sound like an Atheist, which is a good thing. When I gave up religion it took me a little while to realize ghosts do not exist either. Just let go of ALL the fairytales. You'll feel better. I know it suck admitting to yourself that ghosts and god doesn't exist but you have o accept the truth.
>>
>>17850601
>Let's say some paranormal being exists, but isn't killing or harming people, does it still have to die?
Maybe not, that was a secondary question and I should have expressed that. However there is some evidence that secret groups of people may exist, and they do bad for their own sake. I just want people's opinions on the morality of all things paranormal.
>Fucking christians and their moral authority, shouldn't you be jizzing on a young boys back right now?
Did someone molest you, namefag?
>>
>>17850610
>and they do bad for their own sake

and they MAY* do bad for their own sake

Basically, I'm arguing against any kind of systematic secrecy
>>
>>17850607
I've been an atheist since the day I was conceived. Brought up around Catholics in my earlier years and even had the pleasure of attending their all catholic schools (fragile belief systems gotta stick together, right)

>>17850610
What secret groups we talking?, Catholic

>Did someone molest you, namefag?

Yeah, I was an Alter boy, so perhaps it was one of your morally supreme uncles
>>
>>17850626
Catholic, protestant, satanist, jewish, whatever. I want to hear your ideas about these groups. We can argue religion here but we both know it'll never go anywhere. You think catholicism encourages priests to molest boys? Let's hear about your experiences/ideas.

Why do people on this board get so combative?
>>
>>17850638
The catholic church hides pedos in their churches, and moves them around the country. Google child abuse catholic church.
>>
>>17850645
You're right.
>>
File: 1466930151141.jpg (57 KB, 714x709) Image search: [Google]
1466930151141.jpg
57 KB, 714x709
>>17850520
So...you want to destroy the astral....
>>
>>17850626
>since the day I was conceived
lol
>>
>>17850652
Yes... SHOW ME HOW.
>>
>>17850638
Catholics,Well, you already know how I feel about those ;)

Protestants, Scepticism is a good trait.

Satanist, go for it.

Jewish, kinda like Christianity, but significantly less child rape. (That should be a bumper sticker)

>>17850654
Fact.
>>
>>17850652
This should be good. *grabs popcorn*
>>
>>17850668
*unzips katana*
>>
File: tip 3.png (129 KB, 186x264) Image search: [Google]
tip 3.png
129 KB, 186x264
>>17850663
I've never seen euphoria powerful enough to manifest in the womb before, could you be the one the prophets have spoken of?
>>
>>17850520
At the end of the day many of us are talking about the same things with different words and thinking the words we use makes us more correct.

But, yeah, elitist conspirators are real and bad.
>>
>>17850675
Thanks for making the only serious post in this thread.
>>
>>17850672
You don't unzip a katana you unsheathe it.
>>
>>17850674
My euphoric levels are over 9000
>>
>>17850683
my pleasure.
>>
>>17850684
the katana is his willie
>>
>>17850684
>unsheates dick
>transports behind you
Have you ever witnessed true power? let me show you.
>>
>>17850689
*grabs you by the throat*
BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!?
>>
>>17850689
Put your tiny "dick" away (if you can call it that.)
>>
>>17850695
*choking, gagging, shitting*
>>
File: all downhill from here.jpg (52 KB, 399x464) Image search: [Google]
all downhill from here.jpg
52 KB, 399x464
>>17850695
>>17850701
>>17850689
>rp fags in thread
mods pls
>>
>>17850709
"no mod can save us now... >:)
*activates DarkBomb*
TIme's up, pleb. Any last words?
>>
Well, Christian, This has been delightful.

But remember, you're in no position to cast judgement, nor inflict death.
>>
>>17850750
Enlighten me, O wise godless one!
>>
>>17850764
Get off your pedestal. The burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>17850764
I will enlighten you, without sticking my dick in your underage ass. My enlightenment is 100% rape free, so ask away.
>>
>>17850610
Fuck you. I was molested in the ass by a neighbour for several years.
>>
>>17850801
Someone's pretending to be me lol, How cute, Is it you Christian? Hahahahaha

Did I get to ya?
>>
>>17850520
>but I consider things like masonry and occultism to be inherently bad.
Then you don't understand them.
>>
>>17850546
How is that rational? Saying you don't believe in these things but they must be destroyed anyway?

So if there's a Bigfoot out there not hurting anybody, we must kill him anyway? If some 13 year old gets self esteem from practicing chaos magic, too bad, toss him in the psych ward?
>>
>>17850520
I certainly am.
Granted, any paranormal creatures are so far from the realm of suspension of disbelief, so to speak, so I don't bother thinking they should be destroyed, since there simply isn't something to be destroyed in the first place.

I am, however, deeply fascinated by /x/-stuff and find it interesting from a psychological, anthropological and mythologial point of view.

No one would be more delighted than me to actually run into something that could hint at the existence of the supernatural but alas, despite my attempts, so far it has been for naught.

I don't deny that people obviously experience something, but I simply cannot bring myself to assume it's paranormal.

And of course, it is thrilling, just like, say a horror movie to think "what if it was real?".
>>
Eastern Orthodox here.
>ops pic
Too many weird coincidences in my life led me to have a strong belief. When family members have past unknowingly, we all share a sense of it prior to actual confirmation of death. Feel a mental difference when spiritually fit. Prayer / meditation etc. More energy, jovial. As opposed to not.
>>
>>17850626

Holy shit kill yourself edgelord
>>
>>17850520
I don't see why you would feel that way.
>>
>>17851195
It can't be done, Bitch.

You're extremely welcome to try.
>>
>>17850520
It's kind of hard not to believe in the paranormal when you AND someone else at the same time see something that shouldn't exist. Sometimes, in the past, I wished the paranormal didn't exist. Consider yourself lucky that for you it doesn't. And no, I don't want to share.
>>
File: index.jpg (13 KB, 201x250) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13 KB, 201x250
the days of the destruction of such groups and various other forms of degeneracy will come upon the arrival of God to finish the creation of God, which is the world we live in now

as of now we are to do what we can to love God as part of his creation, and to prove to people of the truth and light of Jesus Christ, and His love therein

"33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 201x250) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 201x250
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

2 The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

3 They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

4 Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.

5 There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.

6 Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the LORD is his refuge.

7 Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the LORD bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.
>>
>>17850520
I'm a skeptic, but believe that suggestion is a powerful force, and the primary mechanism of action of occult and religious practices.

I do not believe that any organization that operates within the bounds of the law is inherently evil.

I'm also a confirmed Catholic. :)
>>
File: christ-the-redeemer-statue-8.jpg (61 KB, 990x660) Image search: [Google]
christ-the-redeemer-statue-8.jpg
61 KB, 990x660
31 Then said Pilate unto them, Take ye him, and judge him according to your law. The Jews therefore said unto him, It is not lawful for us to put any man to death:

32 That the saying of Jesus might be fulfilled, which he spake, signifying what death he should die.

33 Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews?

34 Jesus answered him, Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me?

35 Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.

39 But ye have a custom, that I should release unto you one at the passover: will ye therefore that I release unto you the King of the Jews?

40 Then cried they all again, saying, Not this man, but Barabbas. Now Barabbas was a robber.
>>
Kinda. I hate the role playing and naive people on here.
All those "how to summon a demon" or " how to do magic" threads are the worst form of escapism
>>
>>17851541
who is the wise man that can understand these things, and the ways of the Christ-man

who is the wise unbelieving one, who crosses over to these things of belief

the joys given by the LORD are without compare
>>
>>17851556
So say we all.
>>
File: 1351766717-fountain-tree.jpg (1 MB, 2122x1574) Image search: [Google]
1351766717-fountain-tree.jpg
1 MB, 2122x1574
Love righteousnesse, yee that be judges of the earth: thinke of the Lord with a good (heart) and in simplicitie of heart seeke him.

2 For hee will bee found of them that tempt him not: and sheweth himselfe unto such as doe not distrust him.

3 For froward thoughts separate from God: and his power when it is tryed, reprooveth the unwise.

4 For into a malitious soule wisedome shall not enter: nor dwell in the body that is subiect unto sinne.

5 For the holy spirit of discipline will flie deceit, & remove from thoughts that are without understanding: and will not abide when unrighteousnesse commeth in.

6 For wisedome is a loving spirit: and will not acquite a blasphemour of his words: for God is witnesse of his reines, and a true beholder of his heart, and a hearer of his tongue.

7 For the spirit of the Lord filleth the world: and that which containeth all things hath knowledge of the voice.

8 Therefore he that speaketh vnrighteous things, cannot be hid: neither shal vengeance, when it punisheth. passe by him.
>>
File: 01-spacecraftwithtreeoflife.jpg (175 KB, 1222x690) Image search: [Google]
01-spacecraftwithtreeoflife.jpg
175 KB, 1222x690
9 For inquisition shall be made into the counsels of the ungodly: and the sound of his words, shall come unto the Lord, for the manifestation of his wicked deedes.

10 For the eare of jealousie heareth al things: and the noise of murmurings is not hid.

11 Therefore beware of murmuring, which is unprofitable, and refraine your tongue from backbiting: for there is no word so secret that shall goe for nought: and the mouth that belieth, slayeth the soule.

12 Seeke not death in the errour of your life: and pull not upon your selues destruction, with the workes of your hands.

13 For God made not death: neither hath he pleasure in the destruction of the living.

14 For he created all things, that they might have their being: and the generations of the world were healthfull: and there is no poyson of destruction in them: nor the kingdome of death on the earth.

15 For righteousnesse is immortall.

16 But ungodly men with their workes, and words called it to them: for when they thought to have it their friend, they consumed to nought, and made a covenant with it, because they are worthy to take part with it.
>>
>>17851585
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg
>>
>>17851592
>>17851564
>>17851536

nigga plz

>August, 1588
>>
>>17851536
>>17851564
>>17851592
>>17851616

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_O%27Malley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl3stf20X10
>>
>>17851536
>>17851592
>>17851616
>>17851621
>>17851564

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvisd4N3tZI
>>
thx frens
>>
File: Its Time.png (325 KB, 908x525) Image search: [Google]
Its Time.png
325 KB, 908x525
I spent most my life that way. Now its quite obvious that God is real and is the God of the Bible. Its a weird world we live in.
>>
>>17850645
The movie Spotlight says it much better.
I like Christianity for the brotherhood and good messages it promotes, I fucking hate the church however.
>>
File: GOC.png (88 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
GOC.png
88 KB, 400x400
Sound like you want for the GOC to be founded in this reality, son.
>>
If spirits and the paranormal don't exist, how is this thread being housed in a server hundreds of miles away giving me this much cancer?
>>
I´m anti-moran
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.