[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell is an Experimental Forest? I was driving down a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Mystic_8526-800.jpg (267 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Mystic_8526-800.jpg
267 KB, 800x600
What the hell is an Experimental Forest? I was driving down a road tonight with a friend cause we were board and after about two miles we got to an area that was enclosed in chain link fence, with a ton of warning signs like no trespassing and others with fine print we couldn't read. At the end of this road there was a huge gate that had even more signs on it, the most noticeable of which said "San Dimas Experimental Forest" (we're in San Dimas, California). It looked like it had a lot of protection, and neither of us had heard of an experimental forest so we booked it out of there. Do you think we found some kind of secret facility or something? If it matters there was a fire station about 500 feet from the gate, with only one car there and what looked like no lights on inside.
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 640x1083) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 640x1083
>>
>>17849729
A quick google search has revealed that an experimental forest is a type of nature preserve used by the forestry serivce for studying as well as teaching ecology for nearby colleges and universities. The fire station is most likey because of the wildfires that have been happening alot in california.
>>
"Experimental Forest" BULLSHIT! Break in there and see what they are really doing to people. Wear a mask. Unless that's where they study decaying bodies to train "expert witnesses" to testify against you when they frame you. Google is part of it.
>>
>>17850038
You know this is an actual thing that people study for forensics and archaeology and not a conspiracy right?
>>
>>17849729
http://brightcove04.o.brightcove.com/4221396001/4221396001_4728170949001_4728082389001-vs.jpg
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.