[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your scariest story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: the hanging man.jpg (654 KB, 1024x1403) Image search: [Google]
the hanging man.jpg
654 KB, 1024x1403
Post the most scary story you know, doesn't have to be true.
>>
A friend of mine used to work in the family business which was a funeral home, and as in any other businesses there were well known stories.
There was one about a very rich man that supposedly sold his soul to the devil, and everybody knew about it, 1 because he used to say it joking 2 he was not allowed to share his wealth, not even a dime and he excused himself saying that HE won't allow it.
Also people felt very uncomfortable around him.
The day he died people was joking about his money and the devil's right to claim his soul, and as he was taken to a funeral house (not the one of my friend's) to get ready for the service, people were gathering around the building and while the body was unattended a fire started, the funny thing is that only the coffin burnt. My friend told me that people in the business used to say that the flames were so bright and that the whole room was burning so it makes no sense that only the coffin and the body, burnt.
>>
The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock on the door
>>
>>17850677
classic
>>
>>17849839
Idongetit
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.