[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alien?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (24).jpg (19 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (24).jpg
19 KB, 1280x720
Hey guys, there is something I have been wanting to get off my chest a bit, and I'm not sure how to tell anyone this because there is no other leading example that i can base this story off of, or even photographs. Pic related is something similar to what I have seen.

But one night, last year ( 2015 ) me and my father were driving down an old countryside road going up towards this Highschool we have in Stanly County. We had just turned off onto this road and was going down it, and we didn't even make it half way down the road until we seen something that looked like a VERY bright star in the sky. It being around the month of January stars did not come out into the sky very much, which is what caught our attention. My father had slowed the car down a bit so we could look at it. This was a Golden color dot in the sky, looked about like a star but big enough to seem as a distant planet. It was the only object we could see in the sky, other than the moon. We noticed that it was traveling. It was traveling very fast. It would travel very fast one minute, and stop dead at another. This freaked us the fuck out, and we were skirmishing for some kind of camera or video recorder but our hopes were gone. We noticed this object, once it stood still..seemed as if it was DECREASING in size. When we had seen it decreasing, we drove down the road a bit more to see if we can't get close the highway fast enough to see it without any tree coverage of it. But when we stopped on the road that lead onto the highway next to the school; it had already disappeared. We were both fucking amazing and astonished with what we witnessed. At first we were skeptical, until it happened again, this year near March, 2016. Me and my father were going out for some Pizza at Papa Johns. This Papa Johns was quite unique, it had a relatively small parking lot and it was a walk in restaurant, so there wasn't anywhere to sit down. My father wen't in to get the Pizza and check out; continues v
>>
CONTINUE:

While I stayed in the car I realized the very same light, in the starless sky once again. I wanted to go and get my father so we could experience this again and observe a bit more, but I watched it. It stayed still when I realized it was there, it must have either popped up or I didn't see it on the way to papa Johns, but it was standing still. I thought it was just another planet, until I seen it move again. This had no flashing lights what so ever. It was just a golden orb floating in the sky that moved very quickly. My dad came out just in time to see it for a bit before it disappeared once more. That morning, we hopped into the car for me to go to school that morning, and we took the highway to the highschool I mentioned earlier. And he said that he had seen the same Orb floating in the sky that morning and it quickly vanished once again. I was tired that morning and my attention wasn't as sharp as it gets about mid day. But he swears up and down that he seen it. ANON, I would like your input on this, and see what you think this is. Me and my father are wanting to experiment with vastly different telescopes and different areas to see if we can't get a better look of it.

Sincerely, Anon
>>
>>17849071
Could be an angel, but don't worship it. They don't like that because all glory belongs to God and if they do you should seriously call on Jesus Christ because they're not your friend.
>>
^ Anon, you have a point. I found it pretty weird that one else around my area or the areas that we seen them in, haven't said anything about the ominous light in the sky.
>>
>>17849071
Sounds like a good old fashioned UFO to me.

Your mistaking it for a planet at first reminds me of a time I was at ECETI and laying out in the "field of dreams" watching UFOs. After a while I didn't see any and focused on a few stars overhead. They were slightly golden color as well, but seemed to be still, until I focused long enough that I noticed they were actually dancing in little swirling motions. They were UFOs just hanging out overhead, not moving enough to draw attention, but somehow I noticed them. It made me wonder how often people might see UFOs and just assume they were stars (or planets).

I've seen countless others both before and after then but I like that memory. Anyway I hope you see some more UFOs soon, maybe you'll get to film/photograph it sometime. Me and some friends once saw a rotating blue triangle UFO flying overhead and ran to the house to grab the camera but it was over the mountains before we could get to it. Another thing your account reminded me of.
>>
>>17849256
Oh fuck off
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.