[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UFO / paranormal hotspots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1455300851603.jpg (113 KB, 414x508) Image search: [Google]
1455300851603.jpg
113 KB, 414x508
What are the UFO or paranormal hotspots in USA? How about in other countries?

I remember reading that Los Angeles has the biggest number of UFO sighting and abduction reports but probably it's just the hysteria and paranoia of living in Los Angeles.
>>
Roswell, NM
>>
>>17848428
ayy lmao
>>
File: Mt-Adams-clouds.jpg (265 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Mt-Adams-clouds.jpg
265 KB, 1280x960
>>17848428
ECETI UFO Ranch near Mount Adams in Washington state, I've been there myself and saw countless UFOs, also experienced other phenomena on the property.

Paranormal State did an episode there and saw some UFOs themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyS5NFt0Y14

Above Top Secret and other paranormal boards have taken trips there and confirmed their own experiences. It's the real deal. If someone wanted to see UFOs I wouldn't send them anywhere else. ECETI ranch (and I suppose the entire area around there) is the only place I know of where you're guaranteed to see UFOs and not just one but many.

Some of the craft/lights flew extremely close to us, close enough that you could have easily shot at it with a bow and arrow, so it's not impossible to have a close encounter there as well.

Until ECETI, the majority of UFO experiences in my life were here in Montana. After ECETI, 90% of the UFO sightings I've had can be contributed to ECETI because I saw dozens of UFOs there.
>>
File: PEXT_95912_1.jpg (2 MB, 2848x2134) Image search: [Google]
PEXT_95912_1.jpg
2 MB, 2848x2134
>>17848842
Just googled it. Creepy desu.

>>17848428
I know 2 places in South America. In Cordoba province in Argentina there is the Uritorco mountain where there is UFO and other paranormal phenomena. People go there for healing and other things (there are minerals and rocks) and some believe there is a UFO base or something under the mountain.

Pic related

The other is Minas Gerais in Brazil. Brazil itself as an own UFO lore in the entire country but most UFO abductions and sightings seem to come from that region. The Vilas Boas case, for example.

There are also cattle mutilation cases in Argentina, Brazil and Chile
>>
yeah bump
>>
>>17848428

On the paranormal spectrum, New Orleans and Savannah are easily the two most haunted cities in the US.
>>
>>17848437
Home of the original ayy lmao
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.