[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chip-Chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67
File: Untitled.png (123 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
123 KB, 320x240
I haven't seen any talk of her recently, can anyone translate this? Does she have a new email or anything?
>>
>>17847305
Did she ever had an e-mail?

A week and half ago chip chan was a topic on /x, she seemed in pain and drewa foot with a black dot with "MND CNTRL WPN" on the left.

I can't believe there isn't an archive of everything chip chan wrote translated, it's like accepting she's crazy.
>>
>>17847331

Im in a mental ward and alot of people here think they're mind is being controlled by someone else; its a disorder after they use medicine it stops
>>
>>17847331
OP here, she moved a bit but she's still asleep.
Apparently she did have an email, but it no longer works. I'm annoyed there's been nothing for about 2 years. No coverage, no documentation.

But nobody has a clue how to contact her.

Her translation says something about alcohol? But I can't translate well enough.
>>
File: Screenshot_5.png (160 KB, 665x298) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
160 KB, 665x298
>>17847347
Have you tried using the google translate app? Its translating automatically the words.

Also her second camera doesn't work for me.
>>
>>17847371
OP,

http://aassdd.viewnetcam.com/CgiStart?page=Multi&Language=0&Page=1&Resolution=320x240&Interval=0&Quality=Standard&Mode=Motion&PageLayout=Div9

Also, I haven't tried translating via app. What does it say for you?
>>
OP,

She's awake now.
>>
>>17847377
Trying to translate, will take some minutes with the app.
>>
>>17847305
Did anyone see her eat or do normal stuff?
>>
>>17847421
No, she got up and then simply went back into her chair. Sadly. We have only have the second camera to look at her.
>>
File: Screenshot_6.png (704 KB, 931x717) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_6.png
704 KB, 931x717
>>17847437
Translate gave me this. Could be wrong.

Posting soon the symbols. Perhaps it can be a another sentence.
>>
>>17847453
>>17847437

살인두통
살려주세요
>>
>>17847462
>살인두통
>살려주세요
OP,
"Help me headaches murder"

God, This is creepy.

She's holding up a smaller sign next to where she's sleeping. Anyone able to translate that?
>>
>>17847472
Trying to get the symbols out. Will post if successful.
>>
>>17847472
First row, is the same as the other picture.
>살인두통

Sencond row is kinda hard, because it is cut out.

The first symbol can be
>두통
looks very similar.

The last are hard.
>>
I'm learning Korean.

First row is something like:
"These murderers give me a headache"

Second row is a common phrase and easy to translate:
"Please save me"
>>
>>17847472
I can read korean but there's no hope for me to read that, picture is too low quality.
>>
She's doing something with camera or text.
>>
And she went back to sleep.
>>
File: chippy.jpg (31 KB, 397x168) Image search: [Google]
chippy.jpg
31 KB, 397x168
She doesn't look so good lately, i think she might actually be in a lot of pain.
>>
File: chippy2.jpg (32 KB, 397x170) Image search: [Google]
chippy2.jpg
32 KB, 397x170
>>
File: chippy3.jpg (31 KB, 397x171) Image search: [Google]
chippy3.jpg
31 KB, 397x171
Holding up signs again
>>
File: chippy4.jpg (27 KB, 393x148) Image search: [Google]
chippy4.jpg
27 KB, 393x148
Now she looks like she is screaming at the camera
>>
I can't tell if she's screaming, crying, or yawning.
>>
>>17847305
I think it says something like "Bad Headache. Help me."
Could be wrong though. My korean is shit.
>>
>>17848042
>yawning
If so she has been yawning for the last 10 minutes straight.

I think she might have gone of the deep end completely, or she is sick from sitting still all day for the last 5 years.
Her body can't be in very good shape by now.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-25+at+02.42.26).jpg (14 KB, 174x255) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-25+at+02.42.26).jpg
14 KB, 174x255
>>17848045
>Bad Headache. Help me.
That could relate to the state of distress she seems to be in now. She's been screaming and holding her head for the past ten minutes.

Could you possibly translate pic related? Sorry if the picture's bad.
>>
I have always felt bad for her but now she really looks to be in bad shape.
I just hope this won't turn into a decomposing body livestream.

Too bad, a year ago she looked like she was doing better too.
>>
OP,

Her webcam just went down. What the fuck is going on?
>>
OP,

With any luck her neighbours will know what's going down. I believe they're in the same complex so if anything is happening they might know.

But I can't tell. Has the webcam ever just randomly gone down? We're powerless.
>>
File: cam down.jpg (24 KB, 393x173) Image search: [Google]
cam down.jpg
24 KB, 393x173
Camera at the door is down for me, but the other ones still online.
>>
Camera might just be overloaded, these cheap ones only support 4-5 online users at the same time.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-25+at+02.59.16).jpg (17 KB, 209x269) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-25+at+02.59.16).jpg
17 KB, 209x269
>>17848056
Here's a better picture of the sign. She looks really distressed. It's kind of scary.
>>
>>17848096
OP,

It's a new sign, can anyone translate what the new message is?
>>
>>17848107
Again something about a bad headache. She mentions the headache twice
>>
I am almost starting to wish i hadn't checked in on her again.
She looks like she is in a lot of pain or is very much out of her mind.

Has anyone seen her eat lately? If she has some sort of psychosis there is a real risk she might starve/dehydrate herself to death while in a delusional state.
>>
>>17848126
OP,
This is pretty unsettling. Maybe she's having a really shitty migraine?

She's still broadcasting messages, so she would tell whoever is viewing if something bad was really going down.
>>17848136
I haven't. Just saw her wake up and then have the headache.
>>
>>17848096
Scolded
Bad
Days

That's all I can get, like I said my Korean is shit.

>>17848141
It is unsettling. i've known about chip-chan in the past but this is the first time I knew about her when I knew fragments of korean. Makes it a lot more creepier now that we know what she's saying sort of
>>
She used to have a live stream from her laptop webcam, anyone know if that is still up?
>>
>>17848148
Op,
I was just looking through unprotected webcams for fun casually today and then I found the water bottles with "mindcontrolwpn". I knew nobody had posted jack-shit for 2 years so I had to make a thread. I'm just fucking worried. I wish we could do something.
>>
File: enhance!.jpg (82 KB, 712x583) Image search: [Google]
enhance!.jpg
82 KB, 712x583
Slightly better view of the signs, but still very pixelated.
http://www.opentopia.com/webcam/15505?viewmode=livevideo
>>
Anyone know what the headache could possibly relate to, or if it's a headache at all? Whatever it is, it's really taking its toll on her. She looks like she's in a lot of pain & needs help. I'm hoping someone will hear her screaming and try to help her.
>>
where can i see her live? can someone provide me with links???
>>
>>17848190
>>17847372
>>
>>17848190
>>17848191
Better to use this one, it won't overload the camera as they restream it.

http://www.opentopia.com/webcam/15505?viewmode=livevideo
>>
OP,

Yeah, she's randomly holding the sign occasionally. Headache still hurting her.

I think she's going straight delusional. Her movements are getting kinda scary now.

Use the opentopia one, it's much better as a live feed.
>>
>>17848206
thanks, im watching her now, she looks in pain
>>
Opentopia comments are gold, they think she is an actor faking it for some sort of performance art.

If that were true i must congratulate her for playing the role of an crazy person every day for the last 6 years as far as i know.
>>
She has been doing this for how long??? 13 years?!?!?!?! what is this shit? whats wrong with her?
>>
>>17848237
I am not really sure how long her cameras have been online.
They started getting attention when they were found in a open webcam thread here on /x/ in mid 2011, but i know people have said they have been watching her streams since 2009.
>>
>>17848237
OP,

She believes a cop implanted a chip into her ankle to control her sleeping habits and such. She has a large inheritence from her family that are dead but she can't do anything because she believes it'll get stolen by police.

She likely has schizophrenia and narcolepsy.

Anyway. She's still holding the sign and in pain. Sometimes she sits up and holds it in front of her but... she's still not doing anything.

Is there really nothing we can do???
>>
>>17848260
>Is there really nothing we can do???
I remember hearing something once about her having an email. I don't know if she responds to emails often. Her address has been posted to the public, but so far (AFAIK) no one has actually reached out to her, probably because she's in South Korea.
>>
>>17848260
>Is there really nothing we can do???

Unfortunately she has in the past refused to answer any mail about if she needs help, and only sent her copypasta badly translated english response.
I think she stopped responding at all back in 2013, at least the anon that used to be able to translate some of her mail stopped getting answers then.
>>
is she masturbating?
>>
>>17848283
OP,
What's her address? At least she doesn't live in fucking North Korea.

>>17848284
No, her email is straight dead now. Whatever happened to it. I tried emailing her today and it came back as a dead email. Unless you have a new email??
>>
>>17848293
>Unless you have a new email??
No, i haven't seen any since she took down the sign with her old one in mid 2012.
>>
OP,
She keeps holding up the sign. Can anyone get a full translation of all of that? Or have we already got that?
>>
>>17848293
305-19 Yeonhui-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Found it on http://chip-chan.tumblr.com/ . You can look at it on google street view, if you think that would be fruitful.
>>
>>17848315
>305-19 Yeonhui-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea
That is just from a whois lookup on the camera IP, wont tell you any more than what part of the city it's in at best.
>>
>>17848311
I can never make out the last on the bottom.
Also the sign behind her is almost unreadable from the light reflection unfortunately.
>>
Looks like she's trying to sleep. At least she isn't in distress anymore.
>>
>>17848346
OP,

doubt it. She's still clutching her head. But she's asleep. Poor thing.

This is my last post for tonight. Keep me posted if anything happens.

Gnight.
>>
>>17848315
>>17848325
Looks like it might be right after all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNFC6Nr9FYo
>>
she woke up again and still looks in pain
>>
File: 01.png (803 KB, 1412x576) Image search: [Google]
01.png
803 KB, 1412x576
>>
>>17847472
It means "help, my head(ache) is killing me".

It's not super creepy secret code. Her head hurts.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chZquSinwHQ
>>
Looks like she is not alone with her theories about government mind control and "pain rays"
1:08 i am pretty sure that's her on the left in the pink jacket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7twYw1OdSM
>>
>>17848726
>>17848744
Interesting. I'm still a bit hazy on the connection between this and chip-chan, and I don't know if the girl with the pink jacket is her. Looking at the channel, there seems to be a large group of people who believe this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7gnjNlVPuA
>>
>>17848821
One of her earlier signs was about some sort of "pain ray" weapon that she claimed was used every time she tried to go to certain places or when she did something "they" did not like.

This is apparently a somewhat popular theory among crazy people in that region of Seoul that the police is using these types of weapon to keep people they don't like in check.

The pink jacket, hoodie or hat and bandana over the face used to be what she wore a few years back when she went outside more often.
>>
File: capture_20150226_164328.png (168 KB, 333x278) Image search: [Google]
capture_20150226_164328.png
168 KB, 333x278
>>
What tha fuck i just see?
ChipChan fan fic?

http://atelier801.com/topic?f=5&t=785878
>>
>>17848921
>>17848929
That seems compelling. I'd be interested if this is an actual organized group rather than a bunch of crazy protesters. If so, maybe they've been active for some time, and maybe that's where the idea that she's being mind controlled came from.
>>
>>17848960
Found a few sites linked to this. I can't read Korean, so I may misinterpret the purpose behind a few of these sites.

http://bignews2015.blogspot.kr/
From what I can tell, it's some kind of blog about some event that was happening in 2015. Perhaps it was announcing the protests in the video.

http://cafe.daum.net/mindcontrolvictim
This seems to be the official website for the group. There isn't much that I can say about it.

http://cafe.daum.net/mindcontrolti
This is the one I'm mainly interested in; it's a forum website. Looking at it with google translate, there's some eerie similarities between some of the posts and some of the things that Chip-Chan believes. If there is a connection here, perhaps Chip-Chan may have posted here in the past.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-25+at+07.47.11).jpg (10 KB, 129x254) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-25+at+07.47.11).jpg
10 KB, 129x254
Whatever it is, it looks like it's getting worse. She's been trying to go to sleep for some time now, but she's in a lot of pain. It's kind of hard to watch. She's been screaming and crying for a number of hours, someone must have heard her by now.
>>
>>17849082
I stopped watching, it was just making me depressed.

I am afraid she might not be around much longer if she is truly in that much pain.
Some forum post i found about her mentioned signs about cancer and that she had been taking medication.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160626-044249.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160626-044249.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
She seems to have not stopped screaming for the last 5 minutes...
>>
What does the "Make me unconscious" mean?
>>
>>17849280
sounds like she just wants to go to sleep but cant
(or "kill me", who knows)
>>
>>17849287
So what does the sign she keeps holding up say?
>>
a fly just flew in front of the camera and buzzed in front of the sign for a good long time, and it looked like she was screaming for at least 45 seconds straight without drawing breath.
>>
>>17849316
She looks like she just has her mouth open
Her breathing looks pretty regular
>>
boi she getting up
>>
>>17849328
New sign niggas
Translators get on it
>>
File: WB6hPr9[1].jpg (60 KB, 722x585) Image search: [Google]
WB6hPr9[1].jpg
60 KB, 722x585
>>
>>17849341
grief=revenge
two are dead (or something?)
stomach hurts
(i cant figure out some of this stuff)
tired
(cant figure out the line with numbers)
>>
File: Untitled.png (128 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
128 KB, 320x240
OP,

New sign. She's still in pain.
>>
Didn't someone find out her location fairly recently?
>>
>>17848052
>she is sick from sitting still all day for the last 5 years
She does occasionally go out for supplies. There are pictures of her going out the door
>>
Daily reminder that this will eventually end with her killing herself after rebbit goes too far (like they always do with cases like this) and starts harrassing her.
>>
>>17848391
Translation, please? Not everyone here speaks spanish
>>
>>17851017
OP,
She's asking for help. But nobody can. Reddit won't harass her.
>>
File: daycare kindergarten.jpg (565 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
daycare kindergarten.jpg
565 KB, 3264x1836
>>17851034
>Reddit won't harass her.
Reddit has harrassed people before. Remember pic related? They harrassed the fuck out of them
>>
>>17851036
OP,
She lives in South Korea with no way of contact without people reaching her.
It's clear she's asking for someone to help her get rid of the "chip", but we can't.
If she was in danger she would've put a sign, because she knows she's being watched.
Also, reddit hasnt talked about her for 2 years.
>>
I'm new here and who is she? Why is she streaming herself constantly?
>>
File: hello, yes it's petrosyan.jpg (19 KB, 200x259) Image search: [Google]
hello, yes it's petrosyan.jpg
19 KB, 200x259
has she ever fapped on cam?

I bet she does when she goes to the bathroom
>>
She looks weird and she's moving rn
>>
>>17851701
Im watching her for quite some time today [spoiler]i just found out about her[/spoiler] At first she was nowhere to be found, after a while she showed up, looked like she was eating while sometimes holding her head (feeling pain?) and after that for more than an hour she looked like she was screaming in pain while holding her head, went to adjust the cam message twice, eventually fell asleep, woke up screaming again and now asleep again. Shit's weird man...
>>
>>17849082
>someone must have heard her by now.

She's been acting like a complete lunatic for literally years. If anyone was going to come save her, it would have happened a long time ago.

I don't know exactly how she's allowed to live like this, it seems like she's crazy enough for the government to step in but maybe she's got enough money to pay rent/food/utility bills.

I wonder if she just hams it up for the camera. I mean, she's able to go buy food like a normal person, so she can't be violently psychotic. AFAIK anons in the past have tried to contact authorities and get her help, but nothing came from it. The only evidence she might not be simply acting is that she's not asking for donations or money or anything, so it doesn't make a lot of sense for her to just be making it up. Perhaps it's an art thing? She wants to see how the internet reacts to this kind of thing or something.

It makes me think about Chris-chan here in the states. He's a fucking maniac and is generally a lot worse off. Once his mom dies I'm almost positive he'll be going to jail or sent to some sort of home for autists/crazies.

I'm guessing Chip-chan doesn't work, so once her money for ramen and bills dries up, someone is going to come knocking for money. At that point this will probably end, and she'll be locked up. It's been going on for years though, so she's got to be worried about money.
>>
>>17851756
Ew, don't compare her to Chris-chan, that's a whole different flavor of wacko.
>>
OP,
>>17851756
I don't give a shit what you think about her. All that matters is we get her messages translated so we have an understanding of if she is doing okay. We're the only ones that can check on her.

She has numbers on her current message, which intrigues me a lot. She's written a lot too.

This isn't an act. She's been like this for SEVEN+ YEARS. And she gets no money from doing this act.
>>
>>17847340
That's just what THEY want you to think!!!!!!!!!!!

srsly tho the meds work
>>
>>17851792
She's essentially a less fun version of Chris.

>>17851966
We don't really know anything about her besides she's insane, probably loaded with inheritance, and barely leaves the house.

But, she apparently has it together enough to avoid starving to death, getting arrested, and keeping her power and internet bills paid.

So there seems to be a contradiction here. She's crazy enough to believe in this deep conspiracy involving the police and government and mind control devices, yet can still function reasonably well enough to survive on her own. She doesn't seem to have deteriorated to any large degree over the past few years, and so it just makes you wonder what exactly is going on with her. I'm not going to say I don't believe she's totally nuts, but it just makes me wonder what exactly is wrong with her. Most mental illnesses progress over time and people stop being able to function and society as they slip further in. Chip-chan doesn't seem to have gotten worse, she hasn't gotten better, but she's essentially stayed the same over the past few years. How can that be? Is she on meds? If she's on meds she has to be going to a doctor. If she's going to a doctor, why would they let her live like this if she's in real danger?

Either way, I don't see anything happening any time soon. She obviously can't work, so the money will dry up eventually. When that happens the state will have no choice but to take her away.
>>
>>17851024
I do, this video is real, in the video the guy explains how he got Chip Chan's address and some related stuff to her.
>>
>>17852320
OP,

Thanks man. I'll see if I know anyone south korean to see if they wanna look it up.

Chip-chan put another sign down. From my crap google translate it appears she lost consciousness(?) for 6 hours and still has the headache.

She's not screaming anymore, infact she got up to move somewhere, so maybe she took some painkillers or something.

The good thing is we're still checking on her. I'll keep making threads about this until we get someone to help her. It's what she wants anyway.
>>
>>17852106
>Chip-chan doesn't seem to have gotten worse
I would say she is a hell of a lot worse now then in late 2011 when i first found her.
Back then she would leave the house once a day to go buy groceries.
And even if she was mainly just sitting in front of her computer she would get up and do things around the apartment and for a while when her kitchen was on cam you could see she was cocking her own food.

Now all she does is sitting in her chair either sleeping or screaming in pain.
I haven't seen her eat anything the last 5 days, and barely seen her leave her chair for that matter.
>>
Could someone explain this? I've been seeing threads about it for a month now, but haven't seen a clear explanation of it.
>>
>>17852320
>>17852345
Don't really need to know spanish, just jump around the timeline to where he compares photos from her blog to location in street view.
It's the same place, and one of her photos is taken out a second story window so you can even see which window is to her apartment.
>>
>>17852356
http://x-research.wikia.com/wiki/Chip-chan
>>
>>17852345
>until we get someone to help her. It's what she wants anyway.
It's what she wants, but what she want help with no one can help her with.
Because what she thinks is wrong is all in her head.
>>
>>17852377
OP,
The only thing is nobody can talk to her to even ask for a new email, or to let her know what the fuck is going on. She's wrong in the head because she has nothing going on outside her head.

At least, that's what I think.
>>
>>17852384
>She's wrong in the head because she has nothing going on outside her head.
I agree, she has been doing this for so long she probably doesn't remember anything else.
She is stuck in her own delusion.
>>
>>17852390
Which is why someone needs to go and tell her what's going on. Again, she KNOWS she's being watched but nobody can tell her that she needs to do something. She has to be brought out of the delusion.
>>
>>17852397
>Which is why someone needs to go and tell her what's going on.

We need someone on the ground in Korea, this is her apartment.

305-19 Yeonhui-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul

Building 26, second floor facing the street.
>>
She was just up and moved her sign.
Her hands are a sick pale white, and her arms look like she has anorexia.
>>
>>17852346
She still has a house full of groceries, where do you think they come from?

>>17852356
It's a crazy rich girl in Korea. These threads pop-up every few months and people think they're going to solve all her problems.

>>17852397
She's paranoid and probably would never answer the door if anyone showed up. Nothing short of putting her in an insane asylum would help, and she can get by okay as it is.
>>
>>17852534
>She still has a house full of groceries, where do you think they come from?
There is an old couple running the local grocery store that has come by to deliver stuff for her before.
>>
>>17852505
OP,
She rarely goes outside and she eats about one meal per day. Korea is known for lots of eating disorders. Another reason why she needs help.

Her headache has come back, she's back in pain again.

Don't forget, the S.Korean phone numbers are 119 (emergency) and 02 1339 (for if youre english speaking and its not an emergency). Don't be stupid though.

>>17852534
Fair point, but I think it's worth at least a try. She barricades the door but nothing suggests she's scared of regular people, she's scared of the police (hence the disguise)

A second possibility would be talking to her once she goes outside. That way she won't have barricaded herself in by then.
>>
I wish i had the apartment number, there has to be some takeout place nearby that has online ordering.
>>
>>17852587
OP,
305-19 Yeonhui-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul
Building 26, second floor facing the street.

The instructions might be good enough? But I doubt she would want to answer. Again, we really cannot harass her with fucking fast food. If we're going to help her, it has to be actual help.
>>
>>17852602
I am just worried that she is not eating enough.
A lot of her physical problems could be explained by lack of proper nutrition.
>>
>>17852620
I know man, we're all worried.

Again, best cause of action is to try and find a south korean person willing to help out.

A second idea would possibly be to send her something mail wise. She has neighbours, so perhaps that could work?
>>
>>17852630
What really makes me wonder, is that if she actually screams in pain in the middle of the night, how come nobody has gone to check out whats going on, or even complain about it? Im sure that at some point someone heard her screams, and if so, why not do something about it?!
>>
>>17852681
I know some Asian countries have a lot of superstitions about mental illnesses and the standard way of dealing with it is to ignore it.
>>
>>17852681
OP,
We have no audio to tell. She could just be making a lot of noise, but not screams.
>>
>>17852710
In these videos from when she left her stream on with the microphone instead of her prerecorded message you can hear footsteps from the hallway outside, people talking outside and people walking up and down the stairs.
Someone has to hear her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4XO7JFVeQM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfkSgPxTRFE
>>
>>17852707
Sure but, after a point we talk about disturbing the peace of the area, isnt someone so much pissed off to do something?

>>17852710
Im >>17851709 so i dont have much knowledge on her issue but it sure looks like she yells when she is in pain, it has to be audable enough, right? Im also amazed that it has not been solved yet, i mean people here tracked down terrorists and now they cant help this poor woman?
>>
is she asleep again?
>>
>>17852735
looks like
>>
OP,
>>17852731
Again, no clue how much noise she makes when she's in pain.

>>17852732
It's because she has no means of contact. We know her address, but how the fuck can we figure out her postcode? her phone number? We have no clue other than to go there ourselves.

>>17852735
Yeah.

Last post for tonight guys. Keep the thread posted. And try and be useful too.
>>
the picture says "murderous headache, please help". sounds like whoeve's holding up the sign is suffering from a migraine.

nothing scary for me, to be honest; but I'm saying that because I wasn't told the context of this picture
>>
>>17851966
Fucking white knight.

For all we know she could be a lazy ass hikikomori whose parents sent to live alone and give her money only for he basic needs just to keep her away in the shame of having such delusional and lazy daughter.
>>
>>17848056
From the top row:

Murderous headache
Painful headache
hurts so much

i can't see what's on the fourth row
>>
>>17852358
I wonder what her neighbors think about her...
>>
We had her address why don't we get her help already or do we let our plan unfold
>>
she's been sleeping for 12+ hours for 7 years? she's probably on her last legs

>>17852770
they must be non existent or very very low income, because apparently she is screaming for hours on end
>>
>>17848284
We need to get some mental Institute in on this contact the nearest mental Institute in South Korea someone should have done this
>>
>>17848315
Never go back to tumblr it's like the saying once you go black you never go back
>>
>>17852792
Apparently this was tried back when /x/ first found her in 2011, all that became of it was that Korean authorities confirmed they know about her but that there is basically nothing they can do since she is considered well enough to handle herself and she has enough money to keep her bills payed.

I just wish i had the url to the blog of the guy that was working on it back then.
I think they even figured out her name and that her family was all dead and had given her a large inheritance, news articles and stuff backed it up too.
>>
>>17852792
Koreans don't give a tinker's damn about the mentally ill. They view them as lower than dogs. Sad but true.
>>
>>17852821
>They view them as lower than dogs
Yeah, at least you can eat dogs.
Eating people is frowned upon even in Korea.
>>
This YouTuber make a little "investigation " along time ago about chip chan, he found his location and the person with the name P as she described is the one who put it in that place, and other things the video it's it's little old but with about of information this YouTuber make like 3 videos or 4 of her
https://youtu.be/WZUn5zFe7A0
>>
She just woke up again and was screaming her head off.
Now she is just sitting there holding her head.
>>
>>17854344
Same as last night.. All this got me thinking, if she's actually THAT paranoid about some chip, its a miracle she didnt try to chop her leg off or something to get rid of it, or even kill herself due to the huge amount of pain she goes through, or so it seems.
>>
someone should call the korean police and tell them about her
>>
>>17854459
They know, they just chose to ignore her.
>>
>>17852106
>>17851966
>>17851756
In South Korea mentally ill people like her are often swept under the rug so they don't cause dishonor to the family. Her parents are probably loaded and can afford keeping her alive in a small apartment.

>>17852786
>she's been sleeping for 12+ hours for 7 years? she's probably on her last legs
How long has she actually been streaming? Has she ever said anything?

>>17854017
>the person with the name P as she described is the one who put it in that place
She literally says it in her blog/youtube videos. Nothing new.

Also the video is in spanish, not everyone here speaks that language

>>17854459
Has anyone tried calling her an ambulance saying that you're her neighbor and you keep hearing constant screaming from the next apartment?
>>
I have a theory that there is someone who is looking over her. Maybe he installed cameras so he could know whether she's ok.
This person might be the "P" person. Maybe she knows that he watches the stream and is sending messages to him not knowing that 4chan is watching. I don't think he's evil, maybe a family friend who's taking care of her but somehow She's so paranoid she thinks he's the bad guy.
>>
>>17852620
>A lot of her physical problems could be explained by lack of proper nutrition.
and having her eat fast food is going to provide the proper nutrition she needs? She probably already lives on convenience store """food"""
>>
Hello
I'm Korean 2nd gen
What is this, how can I help?
>>17848017
something about how (presumably the headaches or something bad) made her lose consciousness for several days
>>
>>17854946
Do you live in Korea or are you a Korean whose parents/grandparents moved to an another country (and you speak korean)?

Translate messages.

If you're in South Korea you could try visiting some of the addresses listed in this thread, but DO NOT GO RINGING DOORBELLS! For example you could go and see if you could get into the stairwell of the building Chip-chan supposedly lives in and see if you can hear screaming during the day.
>>
>>17854962
I'm in Canada and it's 5:29am but I'll see what I can do.
Who's this lady? I've seen threads about her on occasion

I hope she's ok
>>
>>17854946
>>17854968

An actual Korean finally shows up to help, this could be good.

Here, read these.

http://x-research.wikia.com/wiki/Chip-chan

http://www.blumhouse.com/2016/04/27/who-is-chip-chan-the-disturbing-story-behind-this-viral-sensation/
>>
>>17854968
>Who's this lady?
If you've read the threads then you should know. She's this mentally ill woman from South Korea that was discovered many years ago in a public IP cam thread. She believes that a corrupt cop has put a small chip in her (hence the name "Chip-chan") that makes her go to sleep so the corrupt cop can come into her apartment. The cameras are set up by her (presumably) so that she could see if the corrupt cop has come into her apartment. The other camera used to have the name "Watch time stop" because she believes that the cop can stop the cameras (which would cause the timestamp on the camera to stop or something).

Basically she's insane and has had the ip cameras in her apartment for god knows how many years now.

We suspect her parents are loaded and have just swept her under the rug to protect the family name.

She communicates mainly via notes she puts up on the camera
>>
As loathe as I am to link tumblr here, this seems to be a good source of information too.

http://chip-chan.tumblr.com/
>>
OP,

Afternoon everybody. How's chipchan?
>>
File: Audio-Balun-Transformer.jpg (24 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
Audio-Balun-Transformer.jpg
24 KB, 360x360
>>17854987
shes not mentally ill theres a dozen users on /x/ who are under 24/7 mk ultra, hanz, chipchan, and more

thousands of ufo sightings every day
>youtube south american ufo, theres a ufo sighting on video every week

Paul Hellyer ex Sec Def Canada tesifies USA is allied with aliens (but they arent)
> youtube Paull hellyer testimony / paul hellyer full disclosure

Mexican gov admits aliens are real (but doesnt link to the document saying that)
> [youtube](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKdvBidbwnQ)

Dr Robert Duncan, ex DOD guy says global mind control exists
> http://www.drrobertduncan.com/

Phil Schneider ex Navy says blue aliens live underground
> youtube phil schneider

NSA whistle blower claims she was Matrix Mind controlled and NSA knows of no program that does it
> http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2016/04/nsa-whistleblower-karen-stewart-speaks-candidly-illegal-criminal-nsa-fbi-programs-organized-stalking-electronic-harassment-usa-abroad.html

ex-cia agent on youtube admitting there is global mind control
>lost the link it was on youtube, it was an ex-cia and a swede talking about it.

45 alien sightings near houses
> [youtube](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8s0qwC5CEg&list=PLRlAtR0_0gYGWnqTEWWFDXM46OCcUW9ZB&index=3)

my videos. some data nobody is saying
> youtube 'aman apeman'
>>
>>17855758
Quite sleepy the last few hours im watching, still sleeping right now, i guess thats good (?) any word on that new sign?
>>
Guys, I'm sure I remember there was some website that had a live camera feed from her laptop, except instead of the webcam pointing at her, it was pointing the opposite way.

If we'll be able to find the link, we may possibly be able to see her surroundings that is not picked up from >>17847372
>>
>>17855880
OP,

No clue if she even has it enabled. Good luck.
>>
>>17855782
The tinfoil is strong with this one.
>>
>Still sleeping
Seems rather unusual, even for her.
>>
Has someone actually translated the text in corean that she send in all her emails? Also theres a way to find the first thread about her? I can translate all the Spanish videos (my English is kinda shitty) if someone wants that
>>
>>17856178
>corean

And if you'd read this or any other thread, you'd know there have been attempts.
>>
>>17855880
That was her ustream feed, it's not online any more.
>>
>>17856189
Sorry im retarded
>>
>>17856133
Well, since her only two modes of operation the last few days is sleeping or screaming in pain i hope she is getting some good sleep.
>>
>>17856578
Fair point, then again spending your time mostly sleeping isnt great either. Does she even do anything beside of what i've seen so far? I've only seen her eat once 1 or 2 days ago.
>>
probably some asian hipster fucking around.
>>
>>17856590
She was up and eating a bit late last night Korean time, and it looked like she was tidying up a bit around the apartment.
>>
>>17856599
Hmmm, i do miss things sometimes, like for example last night i missed a few hours cuz i was at my sister's place. I did happen to see the time she swapped signs but not today. Besides sleeping and screaming in pain, nothing unusual or different on my end.
>>
Wow, she is actually up and doing stuff for a change, idk what but i think she has moved the camera again too.
>>
>>17856593
>newfag
>>
File: 443.jpg (35 KB, 326x270) Image search: [Google]
443.jpg
35 KB, 326x270
Crying and screaming again, worse than usual even.

She looks to be in a lot of pain every minute of the day, i really do wonder what is actually wrong with her.
>>
>>17858682
Is there ANY way I can help her? I don't care what it'd take I just want to help her. It is unbearable to watch her in so much pain.
>>
New message up, guys. Screaming in pain again. Really just a series of sitting and screaming and standing up and screaming and then sitting down again. But she keeps holding up the sign in her hands like it's really important.
>>
>>17858682
Its so weird, i mean a while ago she looked like she was ok, but now she's back in pain again and it seems pretty bad this time.
>>
>>17847931
Classic Chipchan.
>>
Looks like things calmed down again, i think she was eating something and typing on her laptop.
>>
>>17858734
I wonder what she does on that computer, besides the whole "research of verichips and mind control weapons"
>>
File: XXeCSlP.png (105 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
XXeCSlP.png
105 KB, 640x480
>>17858745
Probably looking at chipchan fan fiction
>>
File: qgDOD0o.png (68 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
qgDOD0o.png
68 KB, 640x360
>>
File: bwiClaz.png (60 KB, 563x449) Image search: [Google]
bwiClaz.png
60 KB, 563x449
>>
>>17858761
>>17858763
>>17858764

Wow, this is just absolute shit, please stop now.
>>
>>17858789
There are truly disturbing people out there.
I am not sure who is more insane, chipchan or the one who made these.
>>
>>17858795
I'd say the latter. A person might not have any control over mental illness, but fetishizing someone who does is even more disturbing. That art looks like somebody like Chris-chan drew it.
>>
>>17858804
>But wait, there's more!
http://atelier801.com/topic?f=5&t=785878
>>
File: 1455193030651.png (256 KB, 599x387) Image search: [Google]
1455193030651.png
256 KB, 599x387
Call me crazy but i had a certain thought about the whole thing, say we somehow give her some help, possibly gets treated, ends up being healthy and sane again. She keeps the camera's up since she's pretty much ok with it at this point. She's all thankful to all the people who helped her in some way or for trying all these years, still sharing her life with all of us. Silly right?
>>
>>17858811
No thanks, I've seen enough.

>>17858825
Not gonna happen, make some other camwhore your waifu.
>>
>>17858825
>ends up being healthy and sane again
I think that ship has sailed a long time ago, anti-psychotics can only do so much
>>
>>17858828
Ease up buddy.

>>17858833
That sounds rather sad. Maybe her mental health is beyond repair but her physical health can be fixed. Either way, people like her need help in general, leaving them be only makes things worst.
>>
>>17858840
>That sounds rather sad. Maybe her mental health is beyond repair but her physical health can be fixed

Yeah, i would be happy to see her not being in pain all the time.
When i started watching her she did not look to have any pain and actually looked somewhat happy some days.
>>
>>17858855
I got into this only mere days ago, at first i thought i'd see her just living her life but turns out she either sleeps a lot or screams out of pain for hours now days.
>>
File: mummified-monk-1.jpg (57 KB, 564x752) Image search: [Google]
mummified-monk-1.jpg
57 KB, 564x752
>>17858859
It has been like this for years now.
>>
>>17858887
Still, makes this even worst.
>>
>>17856437
Aww
>>
Why dont they just euthanize her? The poor soul.
>>
File: chippy5.jpg (78 KB, 719x580) Image search: [Google]
chippy5.jpg
78 KB, 719x580
Back to the unusual positions in front of the laptop again.
>>
>>17858914
She is not a vegetable, she is just crazy.

>>17858915
and quite active today, considering her huge amount of sleep from yesterday.
>>
File: nom.jpg (76 KB, 716x578) Image search: [Google]
nom.jpg
76 KB, 716x578
>>17858926
Even eating, and no screaming or crying for quite a while now.
>>
>>17858936
Yup, kinda like the first few hours i've watched for the first time. What about this sign though, we got it translated yet?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluster_headache

This could possibly be what she suffers from

>The pain of CH attack is remarkably greater than in other headache conditions, including severe migraine. The pain is typically described as burning, stabbing, boring or squeezing, and may be located near or behind the eye.[10] Those with cluster headaches may experience suicidal thoughts during an attack as a result of the pain.[11][12] It is reported as one of the most painful conditions.[13]

>>17858948
Not sure, was someone that knew Korean on last night that might have translated it, but i am not sure if she has switched signs since then.
>>
>>17858955
She does switch them up every so often. My guess is that this one has to do something about her sleeping patterns, again is just a guess, i dont know any Korean myself. Kinda looks like the pain is back now.
>>
>>17858926
Yeah but she's in so much pain. Just end it for her desu.
>>
>>17858975
If >>17858955 is right then this is treatable, there's no dead-end for her condition, i mean hell its not even cancer and she is not heavily disabled, if only she somehow gets help.
>>
>>17848260
Psychotronics come to mind.

Seems like she's too influential that some people want to get her.
>>
>>17858998
kimchi
>>
>>17858761
>>17858763
>>17858764

what the hell is this shit
>>
File: 1390853902109.jpg (19 KB, 422x370) Image search: [Google]
1390853902109.jpg
19 KB, 422x370
>ywn go rescue chipchan
>ywn secretly abduct her and bring her to your home
>ywn force feed her powerful anti-psychotics
>ywn watch as she transforms from a scared little girl into a confident and beautiful woman
>ywn earn her trust and love
>ywn love her tenderly as she falls into your arms to thank you for what you did for her
>ywn help her clean out her old apartment and get rid of the years of agony she endured
>ywn take her around town, watching her smile and seem so carefree
>ywn help her honor her deceased parents and lay flowers by their graves
>ywn help her cope with the past 7 years of horror she dealt with
>ywn always be by her side through anything else she might go through

I never wanted such heavy feels
>>
It's like Castaway on the Moon, only the other way around and much more depressing
>>
File: 1458389949933.gif (1 MB, 140x178) Image search: [Google]
1458389949933.gif
1 MB, 140x178
>>17859909
Neither did i but its your fault!
>>
File: chippy6.jpg (85 KB, 720x582) Image search: [Google]
chippy6.jpg
85 KB, 720x582
New sign on the bottom, and the top one i think is one of her really old ones.
IIRC it says something about crippling tiredness and fatigue.
>>
>>17860948
Sounds like she needs some sleeping pills
>>
>>17860966
She sleeps around 12-15 hours a day and used to sleep a lot more so i doubt that would help much.
>>
>>17860999
What does the sign at the bottom say?
>>
>page 8
Have a bump
>>
>>17862036
thanks

>open up her camera feed
>the lights are less intensive as usual

I've been spook'd. It seems she is in great pain right now.
>>
She might be dead
>>
>>17848107
Does that top line say "noice"?
>>
>>17852681
>Why not do something about it
Just forget it, Jake
>>
File: newsign.jpg (78 KB, 717x579) Image search: [Google]
newsign.jpg
78 KB, 717x579
new sign
>>
>>17850908
It reads
lunch ~
5-12 hours
no even awake for 1 second
Losing consciousness
Afterwards every hour diarrhea.
>>
>>17860948
6 ~ 20 hours not awake for even one second
they made me lose consciousness
afterwards every hour diarrhea

살인 두통 not really sure what that means tho...
I don't think it simply means headache, or its in slang
>>
>>17862712
6 (its a Chinese character idk) 29 (its a Chinese character idk) Think its like --> 6 months 29 days and 30 min I was awake and for the whole day they made me lose consciousness. For over 12 hours i didn't wake up (not sure about next part) because I cant see you.
>>
>>17862712
June 29, woke for 30 minutes
Made me lose consciousness for the whole day
Didn't wake me for over 12 hours
because you weren't looking

>huh
>>
found something interesting.
Think this was an old blog and shit by chipchan
http://m.blog.naver.com/qewwer/80110190897
you can see "P" in older photos
and you can see how chip chan's foot (where the mind control weapon is) changes.
It looks really swollen but it was in 2013 so idk...
>>
>>17863245
it says June 29th (6th month, 29th day) in Chinese or Japanese
Don't know about the rest, I only know a bit of Japanese
>>
>>17863234
Sounds like a tool made by DARPA
>>
We need a south korea based anon to make contact
>>
>>17859909
Don't talk like that, anon. Do whatever it takes:learn korean, track down her address (provided here) and go get her. She's probably begging to be rescued, and its within your power.
>>
>>17847305
You haven't seen anything because these get deleted quickly and nothing changes.

She has been mentally ill most if not all her life. Her parents died leaving her a large inheritance. She refused to get help for her mental illness after they died. The cop is just an old family friend who swore to watch over her after they died. And an old couple who run the nearby store bring her food and other things she needs. They were appointed too apparently.

The sign translates to.. Killer Headache. Help me, please.

Lately she has been in pain with signs translated saying she has cancer, head/stomach aches, internal/external bleeding, and one mentioning a hospital.
>>
>>17865638
The last thing this paranoid, mentally ill woman needs is actual fucking stalkers. Don't even try.
>>
>>17847371
Google translate is terrible. Her cameras can only have 30 viewers at a time and that is why that happens.
>>
>>17865779
Yeah but thats quite the dead-end, if she asks for help then she has to interact with someone and well, help her and from the looks of things, the only people who are aware of her problem are those on the internet, so its either one of "us" goes to her to help her out or nothing happens.
>>
File: thfh.jpg (82 KB, 1338x860) Image search: [Google]
thfh.jpg
82 KB, 1338x860
Narcoleptitious time. I relate. I also am narcoleptic. no captor though.
>>
Bump

Poor thing
>>
She's been very sleepy the last few days, how can someone sleep for so long? inb4 its the chip.
>>
>>17859909
You forgot to offer her a bowl of eggs
>>
>>17858825
I'm surprised there's no kickstarter for this.

I feel so sorry for this creature, I'm tempted to fly out to Korea myself, if not for the fact that I don't speak Korean and would only scare the living fuck out of her as a 6'2" 거대한 미국.
>>
>>17848283
Ayoo dass raysis, mayne.
>>
>>17866444
Now that you mention it, it would be a decent action, but then again i hardly think anyone would pay for such cause, since its mostly video-games or gimmick merch they want. Plus if there's no rewards they probably wont cough up any cash.
>>
>>17866460
Are you kidding me? Do you have any idea how many k-pop fans and weeobos dream of sweeping in for the rescue of some azngrrl?

Granted, NEETS don't have a lotta money... Surely it'd add up though.

It does rather disturb me that none of the authorities have done anything about this - I mean, it Googles so easily, surely someone in a position to do something in Korea must know this is going on by now...
>>
>>17866470
>It does rather disturb me that none of the authorities have done anything about this

I've mentioned this above a few times. It really is weird how nobody is aware of her problem, not even the neighbors who im pretty sure can hear her. As for people that would help through kickstarter, ye i guess you're right on that part but again its a puzzler. How exactly can we help her? for all we know she might be so freaked out she wont even answer the door yet she sends messages to people through her cameras, its all too weird man.
>>
>>17866479
Geo-locating her IP based on her webcam addresses shouldn't be that hard... Send letters and videos to the ISP, maybe someone might pay attention and do something from there.

Granted, she isn't going to appreciate the police breaking into her place and dragging her away in the patty wagon, but she clearly needs professional help. I dunno what sort of psychological social services they offer in Worst Korea, but there's gotta be something.
>>
>>17866485
The police certainly wouldnt help, with the whole conspiracy of P being involved but yeah, somebody has to intervene in some way and certainly not in a threatening way.
>>
if you're good at perceiving what a shitty google translated message means when you have context, you can always go to google translate and use the "write" feature to copy the characters down. google translate says it means "Help me headaches murder" which is easily understood as "my headache is killing me" if you have context.
>>
>>17866493
Meh, maybe browse /int/ for some Korean flags and ask what exactly would happen. It maybe there is no public psychiatric service there and she'd end up on the street after her trust fund, or whatever she's paying the rent with, dried up.
>>
>>17866485
>>17866493
Her address is known, Korean authorities know about her but won't do shit because she is considered well enough to survive on her own.
It has been 6 years since 4chan first found her and she has been livestreaming since 2009, what makes you think nothing has been done about it?

As far as i see it, right now she is better off where she is then in some Korean nuthouse, she obviously has bills getting paid and she is getting food and other supplies delivered to her by her neighbors that run the local cornerstore.

Only problem is the fact that her physical health has become worse, but i don't know what can really be done about it either.
>>
>>17866540
That would suck, but then again its not NORTH Korea so i guess she is not that screwed.

>>17866546
Well yeah, she might be able to stay by her own be she has obvious health problems that need to be taken care of, i mean she sleeps all day, has headaches and diarrhea that cant be good. She needs to go to a hospital to get checked out at least or hell even a doctor visit her or something.
>>
>>17866546
Well, that's something... And here I thought no one was doing anything because they were afraid they'd lose the netertainment.

Meh, once knew an old lady who went through something similar with a gang stalking delusion. Was difficult to do anything for her. Can only do so much for an adult that doesn't want to be helped.
>>
>>17866432
Lel
>>
Listen, no Amerifag is going to be able to help her. Even if you somehow managed to get to SK and knock on her door, you'd only freak her out worse and you wouldn't be able to communicate even if she did try to talk to you. The best hope would be finding a Koreanon who could check on her and talk to her.

And speaking of Koreanons, where is that guy who said he might be able to translate stuff? This guy. >>17854968
>>
>>17865786
Ya. But it gives you an idea what she wrote. You can work on an better translation later on.
Plus you can copy the korean symbols from the app.
>>
she's disabled one of her cameras again
>>
She's fucking around with the note that was in front of the camera, no idea what shes doing. She just went back and sat down clutching at her head and holding up the sign.
>>
Is it just me or does she seems quite desperate right now?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.