[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Synchronicity thread? I guess this is more so to ask a question.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Synchronicity thread?

I guess this is more so to ask a question.

I am interested in a girl. So I acted on it, moved too fast, slowed down and became friends with her. But everything I ask her to hang out she's busy with something.

But I noticed over the past week or so, I have been seeing either her nickname, or the full first name everywhere. About 3 times today alone.

Could this be a sign? How would I interpret it if so?

Pic not related

Also please excuse typos, I'm on mobile
>>
/r9k/ is that way.
>>
You have been rejected, deal with it, faggot.
>>
Not a sign, no.

What should be a sign is that you're coming to the paranormal board on 4chan to ask for relationship advice.

Sidenote, you've been rejected. That's what that being told you're busy every time means. If she doesn't say, "I'm busy, but we can hang out on x date" or some shit like that, she isn't interested.

Sorry homey, it's best to just move on.
>>
you have to figure it out yourself -- paulo coelho described it as an individual language and this is why.
likely, though, it seems you're forcing things to happen. things only work out the way you want them to when you genuinely let go and relax
>>
>>17845838
I will answer, solely because I get on when synchronicity threads seem to start.

Could just be to go talk to her, that's what I am feeling. Like a gentle reminder that you missed something and to go back and try again. This time, perhaps put more focus.
>>
>>17845878
At least you were reasonable here, unlike the two idiots above you.
But Yea, I may as well take it as a rejection, but it's not like she gives vague answers like work or even just busy. They are quite specific.

The reason I asked her about this is that some believe that seeing names everywhere can be a sign of something

>>17845881
Probably. I just need to figure it a bit more specifically

>>17845879
True. That is reasonable advice
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.