[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Demon has been following me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 284x177
So /x/ it has come to my attention that I have a demon attached to me. Well I thought it was gone but I guess it never left.
My question is can I use it to my benefit. Since it's not going anywhere. If I we're to practice magic would I see impressive results???? Would it lend me its power??? Could I steal it's power??
Is there anyone of taking this bad situation and making it positive. This thing isn't going to leave and honestly I don't care anymore.
>>
So, has it tried to fuck with you or hurt you?
Maybe it's just lonely and wants to hang out with you.
>>
>>17844800

I had this problem and this is what I did to get rid of it:

I set up a chess game. I beat it, it left. Simple.
>>
>>17844817
It possessed my gf 2 years ago.
When she was in this state she told me a lot of things that I never told her. It was a really fucked up experience.
This thing makes me angry and emotionally distant. I'm told I talk in my sleep at night(swearing and speaking a weird language). I asked my gf if I should record myself at night. She said I really don't want to do that cuss I won't like what I hear.
>>
>>17844800
how the fuck do you know he's attached to you?
can you see him? can you hear voices? did he startle you or some shit? i call bs
pics or gtfo
>>
>>17844845
oh shit nigga that sounds spoopy i'd suggest your gf records it and asks 'what do u want bitch'
>>
>>17844828
I don't want it to go.
I want to use it.
>>
>>17844848
She wants nothing to do with it. When I mention anything she just says lets not talk about this.
She claims she gets touched by nothing in the house . claims to see shadows in our kitchen(I've seen some weird quadruped shadow before), and claims lights come on for no reason.
>>
>>17844849
he's probably reading this licking his lips twiddling his thumbs over the moon and shit cause he's gonna use your body as a vessel to do whatever tf he wants
>>
yeah seems like bs to me... if not give us a proof
>>
>>17844846
>>17844866
Fuck off samefag shill. I don't have to prove shit to your faggot ass.
>>
>>17844878
two different people cockhead, bring forth the proof or remove yourself
>>
I was going to help you, I own 2 grimoires, but I need to know you're not a faker or aposer, go fuck yourself jackass
>>
>>17844885
This isn't about proving shit you stupid faggot.
I wanna know if having a demon attached to you can increase your magic abilities.
Are you fucking stupid? Do you not know how to read??

Prove your not samefag you cock smoker.
>>
>>17844896
Yea I'm sure you were....
>>
>>17844878
'i don't have to prove shit'

>>17844897
'prove your not samefag you cock smoker'

my word should suffice as it's not some fairytale demonic mambo jambo... but nevertheless, i'm not >>17844866 bitch i am >>17844885 so fuck you
>>
>>17844906
Well fuck you too buddy.
All these fucking shill tier posts trying to deflect. Somethings up Im onto to something.
>>
>>17844913
i am not your buddy faggot, you're an annoying cunt.. the burden of proof is on you, and no one's trying to deflect, than you, you oblivious cunt... besides there's like a lot of threads in /x/ about summoning... but again, about your demon friend, this>>17844865
>>
>>17844800
see a doctor
>>
>>17844926
The topic isn't proof man. I know that it's there.
And yea it probably is but I want to turn the tables.
Just gonna have to trust me on this.
So let me ask again. Can I use it for my benefit. Is there anything to gain from working with it?? Or making it work for me(if that's even possible)
>>
>>17844800
>>
File: kundalini-serpent-power.jpg (50 KB, 313x400) Image search: [Google]
kundalini-serpent-power.jpg
50 KB, 313x400
>>178449485
13-2-18-1-3-5 20-8-5 2-5-1-19-20 9-14-19-9-4-5 20-8-5 23-5-1-11 7-18-15-23 13-25 19-15-14
>>
>>17844943
seriously bro you're talking about a demon. no you can't fucking use it, it has a purpose and it knows wtf it wants to do and it definetly doesn't involve being your servant. but i have never tried so that's my level of credibility. hopefully another satanist cunt can chime in but again, doubt it... don't hesitate to post pics and shit tho if you proceed, love that shit
>>
>>17844800
My best guess is it has always been there in your life. It has probably been assigned to you as your tormentor. Do your very best to learn about Jesus Christ and the fullness of the Bible and seek the truth earnestly. I have been where you are at right now but I went into it foolishly and made a lot of mistakes. Get yourself out of the grip of this demon asap. Don't talk to it, don't listen to it. Its a liar and will teach you a liar. It will give you a comfortable lie which will you lead you to death and torment in your life.

Pray to God to save you and guide you in his direction and mean it. Pray the Lords Prayer and mean it at least once in your life.

http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
>>
>>17844866
Agreed, sounds like horse shit.
Help me /x/ I'm having spoopy encounters, I'm speaking different languages and I crawl up the walls at night. My head also spins 360 degrees.
Fuck off mate.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.