[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Auto Pilot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Oc 6.png (136 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Oc 6.png
136 KB, 300x300
So. I have had instances of my body moving on it's own. Like when I am in the shower, and I start to clean myself when I'm not doing anything. Like when I suddenly get up and go outside for no reason. Like my body moves without me telling it to. I need help. What is this called? It keeps happening more and more often and now it happens with black outs. My body is moving on it's own.
>pic not related
>>
>>17844475
Zoning out
Spacing out
Zombie mode

It's normal OP, we all live boring as shit lives. Your brain is just trying to have you some misery and goes auto-pilot.
>>
>>17844483
No, as in, I do not have control of my body. I am like trapped in my body while something moves it. I cannot snap out of it. I have to wait for it to pass
>>
File: frd3.jpg (21 KB, 455x640) Image search: [Google]
frd3.jpg
21 KB, 455x640
>>17844475
>I am in the shower
>I start to clean myself
>I suddenly get up
>my body moves
>It keeps happening more and more
>My body is moving
>>
>>17844499
Sounds like you may have mild manic episodes. My cousin has bipolar disorder and that happens a lot when he's in manic stages.
>>
>>17844527
Does this include blackouts? where I end up somewhere else?
>>
>>17844532
bro, go seek professional help. There is nothing paranormal about anything you are experiencing.
>>
>>17844536
...Cant afford help
>>
>>17844532
Yes, that includes blackouts. You can interact with him but he seems out of it and later on he won't know what happened. Our family doctor prescribed him lithium pills and his condition improved significantly.
>>
>>17844550
>...Cant afford help

Sounds like an excuse to wallow in self-pity unless you live in some backwards third world hell-hole. The USA , despite media bitching otherwise, has lots of programs for the poor. And Canada/Europe are socialized medicine utopias.

Where are you?
>>
>>17844588
UK fag here
>>
>>17844604
And you're saying you can't go to some public mental health location and get evaluated?
>>
>>17844615
The doctors are only treating muslims
>>
Bumping because that happens to me too
>>
There's a real medical condition called "Alien Hand Syndrome." Maybe it is your whole body doing it. But if this is really happening to you, then you want to go see someone about it. There might be a real physical reason for this and you need to address it right away.
>>
http://www.nature.com/articles/srep00250?message-global=remove&WT.mc_id=FBK_SciReports this is why
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.