[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magic/Spirituality/Occult
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
I'm trying to start the path to become more spiritual or having a close relationship with God or the prime creator or what have you, and I'm not exactly sure where to start. I also want to delve into all the esoteric secrets of the world and it seems like there's tons of texts on it and I'm totally lost on where to start there as well. I feel like meditation, astral projection, OBE's, lucid dreaming, "magic," and acquainting yourself with spiritual beings are all tied together somehow and I'm trying to sort it all out.

In the spiritual vein it seems like the Kabbalah would be the best place to start, but is it worth reading the Bible, Quaran and other religious texts as well?

Then there's all the traditional magical practices and rituals. There's all these authors like Chumbley and Godwin and Crowley but some seem to use magic for selfish means or possible evil. How do you tell who's good and who's bad? It seems like there's a million dieties and rituals and terms and sphere's and I just have no idea where to start.

I've got a very basic understanding of the Kabbalah and the qilopth where the former seems to promote very good values of self sacrifice and everyone helping each other actualize themselves, whereas the qilopth is sacrificing others for the self?

So I guess general Magick/Spiritual/Occult thread

also why is there such a creepy, evil connotation with the occult?
>>
>>17844419
Why not try /omg/?
>>
This doesn't sound like you're ready. You seem a bit unsure of what you're getting into. I also get the sense you're a bit frightened by it, IF that is the case I highly recommend you do not go any further because it will just be harmful and I don't really want that for anyone.
>>
Magic doesn't real
>>
>>17844438
How do I get ready? I seems like I'm being pushed down this path whether I like it or not
>>
File: 1465970730551.jpg (62 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1465970730551.jpg
62 KB, 600x400
>>17844438
Lol I don't knowing the fuck this guy is talking about. He's either full of shit or a demon. Also just become a christian or another of the main stream religions, life is easier that way.
>>
>>17844444
If you scare easily you are not ready. I have seen literal giants turn into babies at the mere idea of there being much more to the world than they realize. It can also ruin your enjoyment of typical mundane things.

If you feel you absolutely must do this then make it your intent. If it is your true will (and I don't think it is) the information will come to you. That's as far as I want to go with you on this.
>>
>>17844419
Protip: demons are real and if you can't stomach this quit before you even begin.
>>
>>17844444

Study. Maybe simple practice. This one's pretty harmless:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8730483-the-one-year-manual
>>
>>17844467
I'm here to slay demons and chew bubblegum
>>
>>17844419
If you are afraid of the evil stuff in magick, just remember this. Magick itself is neutral, it's the intend that makes it good or evil.
In terms of religion, nobody can help you with that, you should really find out what you believe in yourself
>>
>>17844419
Kinda like in the same project
>>
File: 1593UkL.png (2 MB, 2225x1086) Image search: [Google]
1593UkL.png
2 MB, 2225x1086
>>17844444
>>
cool guys, thx
>>
>>17844582
>If you are afraid of the evil stuff in magick, just remember this. Magick itself is neutral, it's the intend that makes it good or evil.

That's exactly what I thought. I'm just concerned about being mislead into performing questionable things, or would it be pretty obvious?
>>
>>17844419
You should probably try having an OBE, its safe and fun. You'll learn more about yourself and the world around you if you're interested in that.
>>
>>17844733
Is it obvious when you're about to make an ass of yourself?
>>
File: Prophecy.png (378 KB, 800x462) Image search: [Google]
Prophecy.png
378 KB, 800x462
>>17844444
KEK WILLS IT
>>
>>17844444
I agree with this, I am on the exact same boat with you; Hello
>>
>>17844733
Not always, since I am on the same boat as you. I strongly urge you to make sure you DONT rush things. Because if we are in the same boat as I believe we are. You and I both know we are certain that there is too much uncertainty and that causes us to be so hesitant with our decision right now. Take it slow, and I hope you find the right way, cause I'd like to get off the boat right about now as well.
>>
>>17844419
Dude join the Dragon School.

It's all about focusing your consciousness on your experience and using the forbidden art of fusion.

Also, the odd connotation comes from once powerful evil majooks, and these guys are all ash now several feet below the top layer of earth crust.

It's really just knowledge either way, but realize spirits are real, and mind your common sense, the common sense as a Wizard/Magi/Abyssal Planeswalker which you see to grow.

So what do you think?
>>
>>17844419
Its best to create custom rituals and simply use the work of others as inspiration. Most people within this field are conman or manipulated by higher beings and not to be taken seriously.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.