[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone help me find out what I saw? I experienced something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: eyes.jpg (14 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
14 KB, 1024x768
Can anyone help me find out what I saw?

I experienced something paranormal when I was a child and still have no explanation for it.

I would always have to sleep with someone in my house because I believe it was haunted.

One night in particular, I saw sleeping in my grandpas bed, I was maybe 7 or 8. My grandpa was a very 'holy' man. Opened the church every Sunday morning, tons of crosses, pictures of mary, bibles, jesus etc. The works.

Anyways, I awoke one night and sat up and looked into the closet. It was PITCH BLACK, blacker then the unlit room that my eyes had adjusted to.

I saw multiple red eyes in the closet. I froze in fear and laid back down while my grandpa was still sleeping. I was so afraid to open my eyes that I eventually just passed out after what felt like hours.

I tell this experience to people and I get the same explanations, light from the window(there was no lights outside), I was dreaming( I distinctly remember waking up for no apparent reason and looking into the closet, as if I felt something, some sort of presence, like an instinct ), to that I'm making it up.

I believe it was some form of demon.

What do you guys think?
>>
a spirit.
>>
>>17843354

Listen, I've had several times where I wake up in a dream and it felt completely legit until I end up waking a second time.

I even had a similar experience but at a slightly younger age.

>Was being babysat
>sleeping in mother's bed
>Wake up to dark room
>the door leading out was pitch black
>Incredibly scared
>somehow dredge up the courage to want to go turn the light on
>soft whispers coming from the blackness
>make it to the door
>fear almost overwhelming
>Slowly reach in and towards light switch despite myself
>feel something watching me
>whatever it might be feels like it's closer as I find the switch
>Actually wake up at this point
>Already in tears

That shit scarred me for a long time, but in the end it was just a dream even though it felt real as fuck.

Point is, what you experienced was more than likely a dream too. What it means I have no idea. Mine still makes me feel fear.
>>
>>17843354

Those are the bad shits. You don't want them around and you have no business being around them. If you see these on a regular basis, you should consider learning some basic psychic defensive skills to protect yourself.
>>
>>17843429
Had the same shit happen, but I was 100% awake and alone. Was playing NES in my room and kept hearing my name be called from the closet/attic area. Only person home was my mother who wasn't even on that floor with me.

and something that's more fucked up, the night my grandma died, I had a dream that she said goodbye to me and instantly woke up. Next day she never came out of her room, turns out she had a heart attack in her sleep.

>>17843457
Haven't really experienced shit since moving, I truly believe that house was fucked.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 700x674) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 700x674
>>17843354
>are you male or female?
>Location (city)
>Location in house (1st or 2nd floor - north side? Etc?)
>What else was in the closet?
>How long ago? (Year?)
>What time of year?
>What day of the week?
>How recently had you been to church?
>What religion were you part of?
>How far along were you in your religious training?
>What was grandpa's position within the church hierarchy?
>>
Sounds like something sinister
>>
>>17843822
>>are you male or female?
m

>>Location (city)
chicago

>>Location in house (1st or 2nd floor - north side? Etc?)
1st

>>What else was in the closet?
it was a small closet with clothes hung up, no door, the darkness within it was something that I remember too, it was pitch blackness, almost artificial like

>>How long ago? (Year?)
97, nearly 20 years. I was a kid.

>>What time of year?
summer

>>What day of the week?
I believe it was Sunday morning because my grandpa was gone when I awoke and not at home, possibly opening it that morning

>>How recently had you been to church?
I'd go a few times a month

>>What religion were you part of?
Roman Catholic

>>How far along were you in your religious training?
I'd recieve ash wednesday, my school was a private Catholic school with the church across the street.

We prayed everyday, would do confessions and attend mass most weeks. I'd pass out mass sometimes, no idea why.

Would use a Rosemary when praying.

Was nearing communion, but we moved.

>>What was grandpa's position within the church hierarchy?
I am not sure but he was very holy. He'd attend church every week, open it near everyday and pray there for a few hours every week.

His funeral was held there and hundreds of people from the parish showed up, so I think he was pretty respected in the parish.
>>
>>17843956
>>>Location in house (1st or 2nd floor - north side? Etc?)
sorry, forgot the direction. Based off of google maps and the location of the house, It's pretty north facing, a little bit off to the west, but mostly direct north.
>>
>>17843956
Look behind you.
>>
>>17844027
thanks for the bump :^)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.