[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cases involving ESP/PK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Nina_Kulagina_using_PK.jpg (20 KB, 600x319) Image search: [Google]
Nina_Kulagina_using_PK.jpg
20 KB, 600x319
Is there any case of purported ESP or psychic ability (PK) that isn't an obvious forgery or hoax? The only one I can think of is that of Nina Kulagina, and even so, it's suspect because of the fact that it was Soviet propaganda.

Most - if not all - cases have been proven hoaxes. Does /x/ know of one that at least appeared plausible?
>>
Buddha you little bitch.
Also your mom. That's how she kept catching you jerking off. Accidentally. Yeah right.
Grow up anon. The signs are everywhere and have been for hundreds of years.
>>
>>17842828
Most of the miraculous accounts concerning the Buddha were only written down after his death...
>>
>>17842826
No because they'd have claimed their million bucks from randi james if they could actually do it.
>>
>>17842861
No shit? What does that matter? The proof of his actions echo throughout time and the lineage of his disciples.
While he was alive, no-one fucking questioned him, mostly on account of him being so psychic he could read the thoughts of EVERY SINGLE ONE of his disciples from another room, and across vast distances.
The disciples of Buddha frequently also did what you would call ESP or magic.
The biggest proof of Buddha's clairvoyance was that he could see many leagues unhindered with his inner vision, and nothing and no-one was able to hide from him, lie to him etc.
>>
>>17842882
Implying someone with such abilities would 100% agree to be shown to public. Money probably isn't worth it if you want to stay hidden.
>>
>>17842905
You naive little bitch, enjoy living your life as a deluded sheep
>>
im almost positive i have seen the future. the only problem is that its my own future and its just random moments. like it will be me washing dishes in a blue shirt.
>>
>>17843380
K..I'll bite...can you prove this in any way? Can you induce this? How often does this happen?
>>
>>17843380
that's cus ur selfish
if you actually gave a shit about others you'd see their futures too...
>>
File: 1378661970251.jpg (21 KB, 517x352) Image search: [Google]
1378661970251.jpg
21 KB, 517x352
>>17843372
This is bullshit. You've been reading way too much sci-fi and fantasy if you'd think the government would kidnap you and perform horrible procedures on you.

Most likely, you'd become a celebrity and at most, the government would perform non-invasive medical tests on you and try to see if you could 'teach' your techniques.
>>
File: 641 (1).jpg (17 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
641 (1).jpg
17 KB, 413x395
>>17843865
yes continue to tell me exactly how the government and the world works while you're still in high school and living with your mother.
>>
>>17842826
I use my esp to dupe bitcoins
>>
just learn to do it yourself, it's fairly simple. doing it yourself is the best proof you can get
>>
I use ESP in video games :)))
>>
its real
>>
File: Ness PK Thunder.jpg (7 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
Ness PK Thunder.jpg
7 KB, 200x150
PK Thundah!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.