[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9P ijszagT8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 3.jpg (691 KB, 1024x781) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
691 KB, 1024x781
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9PijszagT8
>>
Just dumping a Youtube link with no info, no context, no title, and a "who knows if it's related or not" image seems to be all the rage this summer for those visiting /x/.
>>
>>17842795
is this real??
>>
>>17842795
This video made me feel paranoid
>>
>>17842795
how about no.?
Also fuck you. I hope you die and come back as a ghost and someone uploads a video of you, you sick fuck. No one cares about your video, you attention span-less fb-weaned dweeb
>>
>>17842819
You're sure judgemental for someone that recently dumped hundreds of words in multiple posts explaining Jesus and Buddha on /x/.
>>
>>17842819
Why did you get so mad?
>>
>>17842810
>no info, no context,
ohh I see, so I should have maybe explained a little more. First one is something my grandfather owned and shared with me, the second one I took in a park with my friend scared me bad!
>>
>>17842812
the second one is, and according to my grandfather the first one as well, the other 6 aren't mine
>>
>>17842813
what made you paranoid? probably the numbers stations sound? lol
>>
>>17842795
bad even for a summerfag
>>
>>17844421
rude
>>
>>17842795
You know, I have two degrees. BA in both chem and bio, also minor in math. But there was one experience i had one night when i was DD that I just cant explain. And when i tell it to other people, i just get some bullshit theories that makes even less sense than what happened.
For now, i know what i saw and it confuses me. I can't say ghosts are fake but at the same time i have no proof to show that they do. I have no instruments that will allow me to perform a credible experiment either. This is just something i have to take with me to my grave
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.