[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maybe you can help me /x/, about 3 years ago I had the most vivid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Maybe you can help me /x/, about 3 years ago I had the most vivid dream of my life and to this day I am still terrified. I had no body, no shape or appendages. I was in a very open dark space. The air was dank and extremely humid and the only thing I saw was a very large being in front of me with on old pot in front of it. It was fat, like Buddha sitting cross cross, but it wasn't human. Its skin was dark blue almost grey. It had a long trunk like an elephant, large black eyes similar to that of a fly, and two giant ears like an elephant. Its left hand was next to the pot and it slowly raised its hand up and as it did shit rose from it like a rope as it started at me. It felt like 4 seconds but when I awoke I found I had slept for 13 hours.. Can anyone help me?
>>
OP here, been having problems since then. I've talked to churches and they've said it was demonic, wiccans' and they said it was attached negative energy, and other people tell me it was just a simple nightmare. But I'm telling you it felt as real as it gets and I remember EVERY detail unlike any other dream 3 years later. Very desperate for answers.
>>
>>17842409
Youre probably being called upon by some kind of very powerful entity maybe they want to communicate with you and tell you something, maybe you have an important role in this world OP but that just gives you more questions than answers, have you tried calling out or talking to the thing?
>>
>>17842451
Yeah and its not good when I do
>>
>>17842370
Dreams. >>17823573
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.