[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just Happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: road.jpg (2 KB, 120x90) Image search: [Google]
road.jpg
2 KB, 120x90
Ok so I'm a newfag and dont know how to story time properly so here we go

>coming home from work
>turns down last road before home road
>halfway down the road i realize theres a car behind me with bright lights on
>gets to a point with no turn off car is still riding my ass
>realizes its a hearse
>get to 4way intersection with no car behind me and had nowhere to turn off to
> meh maybe i missed something
>get to random neighborhood up the road
>see's eyes in road
>in country so used to seeing shit walking in the road
>turn high beams on
>massive jet black german shepard
>man in black holding dog's leashe
>passes like WTF
>looks in rear view mirror, another car is coming around the corner
>they're not there
>now freaked the fuck out
>get to my 1 lane dead end road
>looks like lights turn down behind me when im halfway down
>like k maybe its my cousins
>white light turns to orange light
>looks like something on fire behind me
>gets to house
>gets the fuck inside
>here we are

so pretty much, help? no drugs or alcohol has been consumed, im just freaked the fuck out right now, curious wtf it was, and just any idea on what to do thanks in advance
>>
OP here, forgot to mention, something similar happened like this a few years ago also, except it was a taxi, that disappeared behind me around a curve in a road that had no turn offs, the taxi appeared where the hearse disappeared this time
>>
Is this currently happening/recent? or was this a while back?
>>
>>17842340
this literally happened about 2 hours ago
>>
>>17842352
What area? If man in black was gov. I may be able to at least confirm.
>>
>>17842258
Are you saying you saw someone walking a black dog on a leash and when you passed them and checked your rear view mirror you couldn't see them anymore?
>>
>>17842362
yes
>>
>>17842354
didn't look government, it was a quick pass and gone, i am located outside of a marine corp base though
>>
>>17842362
looked like a massive black german shepard
>>
File: road-fire.jpg (261 KB, 1399x941) Image search: [Google]
road-fire.jpg
261 KB, 1399x941
>>17842366
When you mention the lights turning orange like fire, do you mean what you thought were car lights turned orange, or did you see something more like this pic?
>>
>>17842396
it started as car lights, but turned to something like that
>>
op again, i feel it should be noted, i deal with ghost's and such fucking with me at work on a regular basis i.e. seeing things on cameras, maybe orbs of light, sometimes shit falling over for no reason, doors opening and shutting by themselves, saw a physical manifestation once, have been tripped by one before, so i don't know if i am sensitive to dealing with this shit or what
>>
so, it's getting worse

>sitting in room
>pitbull starts freaking out
>acting like she has to use the bathroom so i let her outside
>runs to the darkest corner of my fenced in yard ( live in the woods) and starts barking
>neighbors dog runs over and joins in barking, then darts into the darkness
>noped and got my dog and brought her inside
>in my room at computer
>hears dogs start to fight to my right
>dogs in heat so its normal, jump up to break them up
>pitbull is on bed, other dogs are spread though the house
>pitbull was looking at me like wtf is that
>go into kitchen to begin making food
>pitbull is on the couch
>pitbull starts barking at door other dogs just sit there and look at her like shes stupid
>can see that no one is at door from where im standing through the window

I'm sitting here wishing I could make this up, maybe part of it is nerves, but something is fucking going on right now.........
>>
> i deal with ghost's and such fucking with me at work on a regular basis

Explain please. Also bump
>>
1-800-411-PAIN

Lmao dude just relax. Are the odds against you?
>>
>>17842691
So at work we've all agreed its haunted, we've had a "paranormal team" (some local guys and such who do it, they came for free) say that there was a lot of activity in the building, back in the 80's a helicopter crashed in the shopping center my work is in, killed a bunch of people, there were people murdered behind the building and some chick was raped and had her face blown off and dumped in the river for the gators behind us, that part is important it's hard to believe typing it, i am a security guard at a club here everything happens here in said club

so my first encounter

>just get moved inside from working outside
>walking around dance floor
>at the front of house i see someone standing in it (its like a booth where all of the important shit for the speakers and such are at)
>me is like wtf is someone doing up there
>looks like female in dress with long brown hair and a semi fucked up face
>caught this out of the corner of my eye
>run around to where i can step up into the booth
>nothing there

second encounter

>closing up club
>goes into kitchen area to grab my stuff
>light over grill is on for some reason it normally doesnt work
>grab my stuff and light turns off
>ask who else is back there with me since there were only 3 people in the building at the front door
>ask if one of them turned off breakers and i missed them walking out
>they tell me im alone back there
>noped
>when i walked to my stuff, there was a fan on and the chord was LAYING ON THE GROUND
>when i noped chord was at ankle height and tight and tripped me
>noped the fuck out of the club

there have also been random occasions of doors opening and shutting by themselves,

i saw an orb of light shoot past me and around my coworkers and into the dance hall one night

i watched on camera as a sheet pulled itself off a table and a bunch of drinks, no one was near said table

watched a bucket fly off a shelf for no reason
>>
>>17842733
coworkers who are dj's said that there was a night where a female was standing behind them like she was trying to request a song and they were ignoring her, the one got annoyed and turned around like wtf do you want, but nothing was there, he asked the other if he saw that and was like yeah.......

throw in random noises when im there alone and small other things that go creep in the night, i've had lots of stuff happen there

was also another time ( i posted about this one in here years ago when it happened)

was with a friend
>her roomate comes to where we are
>starts freaking out talking about shadow people, and kids talking to something, and that something is going to hurt friend and her roomate
>go back to their house, friend tells me to go inside and check it out
>went inside, chairs turned over, tv was on a blue screen, house was fucking trashed and as i opened the door all the fucking cabinets in the house opened and i heard a bang
>cats freak the fuck out and run out of house as im standing in there like wtf
>nope the fuck out after taking a few pictures
>goes and does research about kicking spirits out
>goes back to her house, tries some shit
>stuff stops happening at her house for like 2 months
>stuff starts back
>the want me to come back and do shit again
>nope fuck off

then theres symbolic things, there was a day after my grandfather died he was big into eagles, i was having a horrible day and thinking like fuck it all im out,
>was walking down my road to my vehicle
>get to a certain point where im like im taking a break because its hot as fuck
>thinking fuck all this
>look up
>there was an eagle on the light pole
>and at my feet were eagle feathers
>was like he's still there

note at his funeral and his house the day he died there was an eagle on a light pole

oh another time before he died, at his house ( my grandmother had recently passed away)
>go over to fix his computer
>go in fix it, was first time i had been over since she died
>>
>>17842757
>he talks about moving another woman into the house
>in the hallway behind me shit starts flying off the shelf
>they had been together since they were teenagers
>he was 67 at the time
>believe they were together for 50 some years
>she wasnt happy
>noped

that pretty much sums it up
>>
>>17842726
what do you mean are the odds against me?
>>
Dude, WTF? Are you living on some Indian burial ground or something?
>>
>>17842780
my aunt used to fuck with us kids and im assuming made up a story about a witch who used to live in the woods who got killed at the saw mill that used to be out here and haunts it i've personally never encountered anything shes said before though
>>
> helicopter crashed in the shopping center
> people murdered behind the building
> chick was raped and had her face blown off
Man, your location sounds "peaceful"
Where are you located?
>>
>>17842883
NC
>>
>>17842952
Ah Ok. Dont know much about NC. Eurofag here. Hope you´re doin well. Keep us updated. Will be lurking
>>
>>17843028
reported for spam.
>>
everything seems to have calmed down for now, shit got really weird there for a minute though
>>
>>17843096
If you can, make Records of everything.
>>
>>17842952
Fellow NC bro here. Where you from, OP?
>>
>>17843293
Jacksonville
>>
>>17842258
Maybe you are hitting time pockets. The guy looked at you strange because you appeared out of nowhere. Anyone you know passed away and was driven in a hearse down that way?
>>
Nope, live out in the country and shit, so if something did happen they'd be going the other way, now cremated ashes of family members have came that way, I've got 3 relatives in my yard all cremated,
>>
>>17843115
I mean I could just copy and paste everything from my post, but why keep records?
>>
>>17844023
He meant records of events happening. Start bringing a camera to work or tape recorder.. Record all night even if nothing happens that you see with your eyes or hear with your ears..it still may be on the tape.
>>
I'll attempt to, it's hard to because it's normally completely random when it happens, also the woods at night are fucking creepy themselves, just got home, random big ass white dog with a red bandana is chilling on the wood lines, then just disappears into darkness (1:35am where I am)
>>
>>17842258
>Ok so I'm a newfag
Of course you are. It's summer.

Lurk MOAR.
Don't fucking "here we are hurrrr." The line has no point.
>>
>>17845980
meh, i've been lurking on and off for about 7 years, just never really posted, and said it mainly if i fucked up with the green text and such
>>
>>17846003
Please don't let this thread.
>>
isn't a sighting of a huge black dog like a classic textbook example of like the worst omen out there
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.