[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scary stories from your school?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: dream-school.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dream-school.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
Anyone have any good creepy stories from your school? Don't have to based on fact, maybe its an old legend or some weird kid that went to it. Anything as long it involves the school you went to.

Mind doesn't have much. It was built in the 50s though.

>Late 70s/Early 80s
>Kid in the musical (My high school's famous for putting on good ones)
>He's one of the leads and is great at it
>Totals his parents car
>One year later
>Driving his parents new car
>Goes over train tracks (There's a lot in my town that are still used today)
>Car stops for some reason, won't start again
>Train starts coming
>People try to get him out of the car
>Refuses as he doesn't want to total his parents' car AGAIN
>Tries to start
>It doesn't and the train runs him over, killing him
>To this day, he is said to haunt the auditiorum at my school
>Haven't seen a ghost, but my friends have said they've heard people whisper to them and can't find out who
>There's also graffiti in a place no one can get to that says "(Dude's Name) Live!!!"

There was also a hanging suicide in the aud in the 60s because the person didn't get the lead in the musical. They also supposedly haunt the stage too. Both of these stories were told to me, so I don't know if they're real ot not (I have seen the graffiti though). Again, my high school is famous for its musical program, and I was in it, which is were I heard these stories.
>>
There were at least two people I know of who have died in my old high school. One kid fell (or got pushed, I don't remember which) down a flight of stairs and broke his neck, and there was a woodshop teacher who had a heart attack yelling at a kid for fucking around with a saw or something.

I was involved in a lot of after-school stuff (musical, band, chorus, and we even had a TV studio that broadcasted the school's sports and concerts to the town Wednesday nights), and spent a good amount of time walking around that place at night. I don't think I ever saw any spoops outright, but the place had an eerie vibe at night, and I'd sometimes hear faint knocking on doors to classrooms that were locked and empty, or see some slivers of light that shouldn't be there (like when going to turn the lights on in the dark auditorium). Even the teachers that spent time at school in the evenings (my chorus teacher and the guy in charge of the TV studio, specifically) said they've seen and heard shit in that school.

The biggest stories I've heard there were from the TV Studio teacher's kids. Both of these (allegedly) happened to his daughter. One time she was alone in the studio's control room at the end of the night, and one of the tape players began to play. She heard her grandfather's voice (he was the man who first set up the studio) and the voice started talking to her.
>>
>>17841395
The second story I believe happened when she was in junior high or early high school. People had always walked around the school on Wednesday nights during broadcasts (to get snacks from the vending machines, order pizza, get stuff from our lockers, work on the auditorium stage, etc.) but our TV Studio teacher always wanted us to go in pairs or groups (not that any of us didn't anyway, that place was spoopy as fuck). Apparently, his daughter once started hearing noises and voices coming from the planetarium, with the door unlocked and open. Apparently she looked in and saw some shit (I don't know what; her brother who was telling me the story didn't elaborate, possibly because she didn't tell him). I'm assuming she saw some apparitions, possibly of her grandfather. Needless to say, nobody fucking walked around that place alone at night.

tl;dr: spoopy school where people died; I was there a lot at night and caught glimpses of shit and heard faint noises; girl who also spent a lot of time there (claimed to have) heard and saw spoops firsthand.
>>
>>17841395
>>17841409
Cool stories dude. I actually always wished me and a couple of friends could've sleep over at my high school at night to see how it was at night (The latest I stayed was 8:30).

Did anyone's schools have lock-ins, or is that only in movies/tv shows?
>>
>>17841304
A high school teacher from the rival HS hanged herself in her classroom some years ago...wonder if she haunts it
>>
>>17842494
I had a lock in, anon. Was bretty gud
>>
Teacher told us about a ghost in our HS auditorium. Could be seen up on balcony when it was empty. Supposedly a maintenance worker had died in there while building the school.
>>
i dont really know what it was all about but people were terrified of going under the hall stage at my school.
even the drama teachers were reluctant
people would make up stories about it but really knew why it was so unsettling
i remember there was a giant mirror down there along with the costumes and props, but it was always clouded over and you couldnt wipe it clean
idk man, it was just weird
>>
>>17843214
*never really knew why
>>
>>17841304
Classmates thought newly constructed storage room in the biology class was haunted
They heard the door for the storage room slamming when no one was in there.

When I'm alone in biology room I open the door leading to the hallway and close it a few times...
Resulting change in air current from closing the hallway door causes wind to push open storage room door if its not closed properly.
I show my explanation to my classmates, they don't accept it and still think it's haunted.

My classmates were superstitious idiots.
>>
>>17842494
>did anyone's school have lock-ins?
yes. I went to a Christian school and every few months the friday church youth group thing would have a big sleepover at the chapel.

Sleeping arrangements was divided into genders... boys on the left side and girls on right side with a giant empty floor in between...
I of course, being a guy, would always sleep on the right side.
I was actually one of the only people that tried to do that, good times.
>>
I have one. I went to an old military boarding school and there was a few students who supposedly died of sickness of in years past that would roam the campus at night. Nothing really canon, just spoopy "beware of ghosts at night" type stories.

My senior year, I was up late past lights out reading a book and I saw a dark figure through my window, about 500 feet out. No students were allowed out of the building at night, so I opened up the window to poke my head out to get a better look. As I opened up the window, I just lost sight of it suddenly, not trace anywhere. I was creeped out and shut the window. As I was getting back into bed while my back was turned, there was a loud pound on my window. I noped under my covers for the rest of the night.
>>
My school was built along with a local theatre/actual professional stage that we were allowed to use for our school plays. It had about four stories, and there was an elevator that went to the basement to the balcony. It almost never worked, and someone did actually die in there at one point. My first girlfriend swore she saw a ghost in the basement.
>>
>>17841304
>>17843310
My friend and four other people were in a car accident at the lake. I was there. Four of them died
>>
>>17841304
Have a bunch of stories from my school. Place was 200 years old, former all boys catholic boarding school until 1990, then became a mixed school for guys and gals. Was also an English military base during my country's civil war after our battle for independence in the 1920s. I learned lots of strange shit about that place id be happy to share if anyone wants to hear.
>>
>>17843543
Fucking autocorrect, wasn't English, was my own country's military.
>>
>>17843543
Would love to hear them.
>>
My elementary school was built just a little bit east of where the town's original school was burned to the ground, killing a few kids and one teacher. I remember tales of the teachers ghost haunting our new school (since it was so close I guess) and for some reason he was called 'Red Hands'
>>
>>17843119
>>17843237

Did you guys start an orgy?
>>
>>17843543
Ireland?
>>
>>17843334
Damn dude
>>
I always wondered if places like Columbine or Sandy Hook are haunted now. Kind of fucked up, I know.

>inb4 THOSE WERE HOAXES
>>
>>17843768
Indeed it is friend, won't say where as to stay anon though.
Will tell some tales of the place soon.
>>
>>17844211
Awesome, can't wait to hear. Irish Ghost Stories are actually pretty good.
>>
when I went to elementary school there was this incident where all the small rabbits and guineapigs in their den in the courtyard where found dead one morning,
with cut off heads and slit open
everything went on as usual
>>
>>17844893
Was it the white kid who wore hoodies, kept his head down all the time, and swore under his breathe?
>>
>>17844893
Did any serial killers go to your school?
>>
>>17841304
I was suspended once for reading ghost stories in the library. The librarian thought it wasn't appropriate for a 5th grader, and the principal agreed.
>>
>>17845122
Either total bullshit or you lived in a fucked up backwater conservative town and your parents should have raised hell. I've been reading ghost stories pretty much since I could read, and no one ever batted an eye.
>>
>>17845122
>>17845130
My school library was filled with Goosebumps books and even the Fear Streets were people actually died pretty gruesomely.
>>
>>17845176
But there weren't any gruesome deaths in Goosebumps, as I recall. Either way, they were stupid.
>>
This one chick (who was stage manager for school plays and pretty no nonsense) ran out of the women's dressing all freaked out because there was a man hanging around and disappeared in thin air. She refused to go there by self after. Too bad that theater isn't there anymore.
>>
>>17845207
A similar thing happened only it wasn't a ghost it was the gym teacher and instead of disappearing he was arrested for indecent exposure.
>>
>>17845515
kek
>>
Well, I actually experienced it, but never spread the word. There was this one time we had to practice for a performance, and while we were given a break a little kid sat down beside me. Since I liked kids, I talked to him, but I was unable to know his name since he only kept smiling when I asked him. I ask why he's at school, seeing as school period for kids (t'was half-day classes) already should've ended, and he answers that he's waiting for his friend. We exchange a few more words before I started getting closer to him (I hugged because he was cute) but then I see his arms filled with wounds. A classmate of mine came up to me and asked the commotion, but I dismissed the thought of his wounds. Once no one else was looking, I rudely raised his shirt and for the love of God, he had so many wounds. I got quiet but he just said it was alright and he was getting hungry and I gave him 10 coins to buy a drink. Once he left I never saw him again.
>>
>>17843239
>I noped under my covers for the rest of the night.
>le pussy
>>
>>17843543
> id be happy to share if anyone wants to hear.

being this retarded
>>
Very popular coach and great dude was murdered in my tiny ass town. Officially, body was never found, and the case is still open.
https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=861&dat=19950418&id=IplaAAAAIBAJ&sjid=YUsDAAAAIBAJ&pg=6141,4140630&hl=en

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/hilscher_kenneth.html

Someone knows what happened. Rumor is he's embedded in cement slab on a nearby chemical plant that was being built arou d the same time. I hope the truth cones out eventually.
>>
>>17845581
>Since I liked kids ... I hugged because he was cute ... Once no one else was looking, I rudely raised his shirt
Anon...
>>
No, seriously, I like kids. Label me a pedo or whatever, I lost my close cousin who's a kid as well.
>>
>>17845749
Not that Anon, but how is pulling up a child's shirt not molest-y? It seems creepy and REALLY inappropriate. There are better ways to deal with it if you suspect abuse.
>>
Being a girl myself I got this motherly instinct and did that. If that ain't enough of a reason then that's fine. Just wanted to share the story, that's pretty much it.
>>
You know those bleachers a lot of gyms have, that collapse to the wall and come out like steps when they need to be used? A few years before I entered my high school, one boy decided to skip class and hide underneath them. He took a nap there, and was apparently a heavy sleepy.

Heavy enough that the sound of the bleachers being compacted didn't wake him up when someone hit the switch at the end of the day. The teacher was in a hurry, and left before the bleachers finished going into place. He got down the hallway and near the door before he heard screaming and the machine groaning from strain.

The boy was crushed to death, and ever since then, people have seen a shadow of someone walking around underneath the bleachers that will disappear. The teachers kept hearing screaming every day when they retracted the bleachers, so stopped doing so and leaving them out all the time. Then it began starting up and collapsing and coming back out on it's own, until they had to remove the moving parts.
>>
>>17843056

Yeah teacher from my old HS hung herself last year, no spoops yet
>>
I grew up in a small town, and my highschool was super old. There was an entire wing that was sealed up, and never used. A lot of stories were made up about what was beyond that door, but none of the teachers would explain anything, or even accept that it existed. I never liked walking past that door.
>>
>>17845632
Why was he killed?
>>
>>17845889
Damn, I always wondered if that's happened before. Those bleachers always seemed dangerous in a way.
>>
>>17845948
My school had a secret bathroom that me and my friends found. It was behind a door that made it seem like a storage closet. But inside was a really nice bathroom that even had marble stalls.
>>
My high school was pretty old (been around for most of the 20th century at least, wanna say it started in the 30s). There was some story about one of the old classrooms thats not in use on the top floor that something happened in. I can't remember the story, but it's supposedly haunted. Nobody can go up there. Supposedly there's a bunch of swastikas in there and shit, and that's somehow connected to the legend, and I've never actually seen it, but that sounds like the work of some edgy kids.
>>
In 7th grade a guy I has class with died in a house fire along with his dad. His mom and siblings got out though. For A long time there was a rumor going around that they found rope marks on the boys body like he had been tied to the bed. The fire had been determined as arson and a lot of people blamed the mom saying she ties him up and lit the house on fire. They moved a few months later. I dont think she was charged.

Also went to school near where they found thay dead kid in the rolled up gym mat. Cops say no foul play even with blunt force trauma to the head. Fully would believe that the cops and school system would cover it up. Its a fucked up area down there
>>
>>17847055
>dead kid in the rolled up gym mat
>Cops say no foul play even with blunt force trauma to the head.

Yeah, THAT'S totally a normal way to die.

News link?
>>
>>17847060
http://www.myajc.com/list/news/mysterious-valdosta-teen-death-case/aKkc/

Heres the Wikipedia too

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Kendrick_Johnson
>>
>>17847031
No one knows. Everyone loved the guy. Theres a rumor that he was gay and hus lover's redneck brothers caught them having sex, and killed him. No clue where that rumor came from he didnt seem gay at all to me, but if true there are violent ignorant hicks here that wouldnt surprise me to kill a fag they caught railing their brother.
>>
>>17847063
Here's a post making a pretty good case it was an accident:

https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/45div4/kendrick_johnsons_death_is_not_an_unresolved/
>>
>>17847055
I've heard of Kendrick Johnson, isn't there also a school nearby (At least in Florida) that was basically for troubled kids but got shut down after they found out their were years of horrible abuse going on?
>>
>>17847110
>>17847121
Actually he had been bullied quite a bit and had been attacked by classmates before. If he was gay though that would have been motive. Its a heavy bible belt area. I just find it odd that the first autopsy didnt have the blunt force trauma, the cameras were missing time and the coroner didnt send all the organs to the funeral home? Just a really strange case
>>
>>17847134
Dude, the one post you replied to doesn't have to do with Kendrick, its about the gym coach who disappeared.
>>
>>17847063
Hmm, after reading that, I can see how it could go either way, but it does sound likely he died accidentally. I mean, it sounds like a really stupid way to die, but accidents happen all the time. The only issue I'd have is that if he fell in there, he would probably have had to go unconscious really quickly, otherwise he could have shouted for help from other students and most likely have been found.
>>
>>17845203
Fear street you fag.
<Doesnt even read the books
<calls them stupid.
I bet you watched the TV shows, fag.
>>
>>17847140
I was very confused for a moment on how he had this sort of info before me.
>>
>>17841304
My school was pretty spoopy at times.
You have to know that the building originally was a Villa that belonged to the Krupp family (as in Nazi) and was only repurposed after the end of the war.
In the end that meant that there were lots of doors leading seemingly nowhere or doors that when you open them, would only have a brickwall behind them because the huge amounts of renovating and them changing the layout of the building.
On most doorknobs and lights you could still see, where they had chipped of the swastikas and in front of the teacher's office there was an old bust rumored to be a former Hitler bust redone to look like Bonhoeffer or so (quite ironic)
There were also lots of rumours about parts of the basement that were officialy off limits for the students. For example that they'd connect to old Nazi bunkers or so. Never been there though as the way wasn't only locked but also barricaded with tons of chairs and tables.
Being in school at night was super spooky. If you were unlucky and found yourself there after midnight your chances were pretty high to meet an eerie apparition covered in dust and chalk stalking the floors and the basement chasing out unwanted visitors.
Nothing paranormal though, only the old ass chemistry teacher who was thrown out of home by his wife and had to spend the night drunk in the chem lab
>>
>>17847220
>But there weren't any gruesome deaths in Goosebumps
>Brings up Fear Street
"<Doesnt even read the books
<calls them stupid."

>can't greentext either

Learn to reading comprehension, you fuckwit.
>>
>>17847314
>apparition stalking the floors
>nothing paranormal
>>
>>17841304
one time when i was getting picked up from school thees two guys stopped me right as i stepped out the door. They were both wearing black trench coats and looked very angry, i could hear the faint sound of Rammstein in the background. The guy on the right said "do you believe in god? before stepping closer to me. "no" i responded. He then just walked past me and i went home. My crystal ball necklace jiggled, warning me that dark dream spirits were around, i put it up to my ear and my neckalce said that his name was eric. Pretyy spooky imo
>>
My college is pretty old, so in sure there's def a bunch, but the only thing I've heard of is about five years ago a kid hung himself on a tree outside his gfs dorm window after she broke up with him
>>
No specific stories per se but my high school was built in the 60's so it had a full bomb shelter in the basement. Every year the students council would host a haunted house in one part of it, but most of it was completely unexplored and creepy
>>
No real story, but I had rumors around me in High School. I was that kid most people thought was mute, long as fuck dark hair, pale skin, always reading, and effectively a mystery. People made up some weird shit about me, witch child, soulless, murderer, actual fucking ghost, other weird shit. From alien to zombie someone probably thought I was it, good times.
>>
I went to Gorman Elementary in Frazier Park when I was like 10, they always said that someone got killed during the cosnstruction and was buried under the stage. Sorta neat
>>
Our town's high school was built in the 40's-50's, so it came standard with a bomb shelter in the basement, and you could see the door leading to it from one of the entrances on the side of the building. It was always locked, nobody went in or out of it, it was just a seal off area, big metal door too so there's no forcing it open.
One time I got out late after a detention and took the stairs that are connected to the bomb shelter door, and as I'm exiting through the side door, I look back down the stairs towards the shelter, and it's wide open.
That wouldn't normally spook me, but there was a slight breeze coming from it, accompanied by a soft whistle, like the sound wind makes. Afaik a hermetically sealed shelter shouldn't have anywhere where air can get in in force enough to make a breeze. It's pitch black inside so that's another nope factor, just leave and go home.
No reason to believe it's haunted, and the wind coming through can probably be attributed to some cracks in the basement's structure letting air in from outside. Still, started using one of the other exits to leave school from then on.
>>
>>17847046
Teacher's bathroom. Every school has one. They don't want you to know about it.
>>
>>17849557
You had to read the post til the end.
>>
>>17852102
ah I see
>>
Got a couple.

Our school had a woods behind it where a kid hung himself. No one would go there at night because he supposedly would walk with you along the path and disappear at the tree where he killed himself.

In elementary school it was said the person the school was named after haunted the gym. One day a boy fell from a gym rope from the very top and no one caught him. He had no injuries however, and he told the teacher it felt like someone caught him and let him down slowly.

I also have stories about a theater where we would do our high school musicals if anyone is interested. It was built in the 1800s and was creepy as fuck.
>>
>>17852242
>>17852258
ah i see
>>
File: fb0.jpg_large.jpg (10 KB, 200x267) Image search: [Google]
fb0.jpg_large.jpg
10 KB, 200x267
>>17841304
Some men in suits went with a kid from my class to see the principal. The kid looked a bit paler than usual and he moved to the neighbouring country. To this day i wonder, did he got raped by the principal and the MiB?
>>
>>17852269
Just post man
>>
>>17852269
I'd like to hear those stories.
>>
>>17843223
Sciencey spoops
>>
>>17841304
My school used to be a big ass mansion before it was a school, the legal owner was the son of the family who originally lived there, he was not put in charge of the school because when both his parents died (I don't remember how) he was too young, also his big sister died in a car accident.

The school was put in charge of a judge for a bunch of years until the legal owner's son was old enough to run it.

Anyways, I heard a couple of times that my physical education teacher was resposible for the death of a student because he forced him to run laps in the gym but he had some sort of heart condition and that caused him a heart attack.

There was also a group of students who were in some sort of gang or something like that and they picked a fight with a guy on the street, the dude tried to run and they threw a rock that hit him in the back of the head which killed him instantly.
>>
>>17852374
>>17852406

So it was built in 1883, and is pretty elegant. The ceiling is hand painted and it has this big-ass chandelier, very pretty place. We were lucky to have musicals there. Anyway, there are several stories about it.

First one is the man in the rafters. Really he's on the catwalks above the stage. Basically, whenever there is a play people supposedly see a man walking up there and watching the actors even though we never were aloud up there for the shows. People in the musicals would always talk about seeing him, and the owners say he whistles at night.

Another is a lady on the spiral staircase. The quickest way to get from one side of the stage to the other is going up and down this old spiral staircase, but no one can use it anymore because it's too old. It's at the far end of a dark hallway, not well lit. However, a lot of people have seen a lady in a red dress run up or down the stairs during shows. A few of my friends claimed they saw her.

There were a lot of changing rooms for the plays, but we had a large cast so the girls had to change in a room called The Dungeon. It was called that because the only way in and out was this huge door that only locked from the outside. It doubled as a storage room too so there was a lot of old shit in there. During rehearsals everyone had to be upstairs and wait in the audience if they weren't in scenes, and our stuff would be moved while everyone was gone. The owners said it was always just a storage room, but why the fuck did it lock from the outside then? I tried to take pictures when it was dark down there, but nothing ever came out in those except "orbs" but it was most likely dust.

The man in the alley was a ghost that would wait for the last person to lock up at night and escort them from the back alley to the street, then disappear.

Beyond that the staff all had stories of people whistling when they were the only ones there, them seeing people when they were alone, and that sort of thing.
>>
File: 20160605_010653.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160605_010653.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
There's a rumored "basement" under a section of my high school built in the 1920's. most thought it was bs. I tried to do a lot of investigation and only a few select members of the staff know about the location of the so called basement. There was a lot of rumors why the school tries to hide it, such as the idea that there was toturing, and supposedly where someone hanged themselves etc. Anyways, I actually find this fucking spoopy basement through weird as ways most wouldn't think and there was such an eerie feeling inside there, like I was being watched, there was a lot of satanic drawings and shit on the walls and there was pic related on the main part of the floor.
>>
File: 20160605_010644.jpg (268 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160605_010644.jpg
268 KB, 1280x720
>>17853026
I got an anonymous tip that there was a lot of asbestos in this basement so I wore pic related (me) to actually use it.
Im glad I brought it, because there was also a fuckton of black mold in the basment. I was a loner so I didn't talk to a lot of people, nor did I tell any students about it. It was pretty narly to actually find a hidden and rumored spot that not many have found before. And since, I didn't associate myself with many individuals, I said fuck everyone and never told them about my findings.
>>
I love this kind of stuff.

There was a creepy area in my secondary school. The Art Department took up the entire top floor of the old building, kind of nuzzled under the roof, and there was a section that used to be used for sixth form art students, but fell out of use for some reason- my art teacher at the time told me it couldn't be used now as it only has the one exit so it didn't comply with fire safety regulations. I didn't even realise it existed until I got into sixth form myself as it was beyond a few doors we never went through, but I had to fetch my old work for a portfolio and it turned out my teacher stored it up there.

It was through a dark small connecting room with no lighting and up another few stairs in a very narrow hallway. It was right in the roof at this point and so the whole place was freezing, and a few small windows in the angled ceiling lit up the place dimly. There wasn't anything outright creepy about it, it was just a mess and really unusual. One room was like a library but there were books just everywhere, likely left by the old teacher, there was graffiti all over the walls throughout, one room held most of the work while another had a desk just below a window and not much else. I'm also remembering the walls or ceiling had holes in in some areas and there was one of those loft-attic-door things locked up- judging by its position, I think it led to the mechanism behind the clock on the front of the school.

It was just not a nice place to spend time alone in, felt like a weird remnant of the past in the school, because besides the work stored there it seemed like the stuff that was there was just left to sit for years untouched.
>>
>>17853026
>>17853051

This is so cool, its weird how the basement was hidden, the entrances to it in our school were kind of in plain sight, but only the cleaners and maintenance people ever went in.
>>
>>17853071
Thanks, anon. But the truth is, I kind of regretted going into it because for a long time after I found the hidden basement, there was a lot of paranormal shit that would happen in my house.

There was always this shadow that would appear out the corner of my eye and shit like that, but I'm glad it finally cleared up.
>>
>>17853104
Wanna get into details or no?
>>
My school had some fucked up shit goin on I call thus one the Potatoe path

>its like 930 pm on a summer night me and my boys are smoking a fatty
>see that my old high skool door is open
>we go in
>smoke
>start hearing voices that aren't ours
>and it's not us talking
>I said to my boys let's go check it out
>all their nopes
>they leave
>only me in the school now
> use to hear stories how about a teacher who went missing you can hear his voice
>Yafuckenrite.gif
>im in the hallway shit is fucken dim as fuck looks fucken creepy
>my stomach starting to feel like shit
>styll fried as fuck at this moment
>styll hear the fucken voice it's Getting closer
>open a door classroom I shit you not someone was right by the door and it screamed shit like "AWAJAAAHHH"
>I fucken run to the back door but I trip over to what it was a potatoe
>realized it was a rock after

>go back to the classroom to make sure I wasn't tripping balls
>Its at the other end of the fucken classroom staring at me
>I'm like yo wtfff lmao It's Mr fucken awajahhh wats good brobro
>all he said was chilling like a mother fucker who just ate a fucken pickle sandwich my nigga
>ok then

That's fucked night Bros my boy Cody was like WOaHHhh Man it was fucken great
>>
>>17854408
Wtf lmao
>>
>>17851690
>hermaticly sealed bomb shelter

nigger whats the point of hiding from the bombs outside when you are going to suffocate?
>>
>>17841395
>>17841409
I'm a little spooked. Good stories.
>>
File: 9egs9iL.jpg (15 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
9egs9iL.jpg
15 KB, 447x444
>>17843613
>mfw

I like that there's not too much information, but mein gott, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17845889
>>
>>17847052
what's the name of the school? maybe the stories are on the internet? I'm intrigued
>>
>>17851568
You are a crazy, attention whor-y girl
>>
>>17851568
Kill yourself
>>
>>17851568
The autism is strong with this one!
>>
>agriculture class
>boring as shit
>me and a friend decide to go and see how far the school farm goes
>go to the very back near the forest
>checking everything out while friend goes on ahead
>friend says "a-anon we have to get out of here"
>no dude we just got here
>"NO WE HAVE TO GET THE FUCK OUT I SAW SOMEONE IN THE FOREST"
>ask him if it was a teacher
>he just runs the fuck away
>go to where he was
>nothing.jpg
>friend returned to where the rest of the class was
>says he saw a guy wearing a tuxedo and fedora walking towards him from in the forest and felt his stomach drop
>ask him again about it months later and says he just forgot
>>
File: 1455430063797.jpg (155 KB, 899x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455430063797.jpg
155 KB, 899x1200
A student fell of some steep stairs in my school and died the stairs were built in a weird way.
> Be Mr.S
> Finish coaching kids
> Gotta go upstairs to check if the doors are locked.
> Try heading back
> Feel cold and like someone is watching
> Run to car
> Drive off
All I can remember for now
>>
>>17841304
This dude from my highschool was the getaway driver for a double homicide when he was 17. Its spooky as fuck because he was such a nice dude.

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2011/09/john_granat_17_beats_his_wealt.php

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/man-gets-35-years-for-murder-of-friends-parents-in-2011/.
>>
>>17855319

>Police believe 17-year-old John Granat attacked his parents with a hammer while they were sleeping. The wounds were so severe detectives originally thought they’d been shot

>John Sr. had been bludgeoned to death in the head. Maria had also been bludgeoned, in addition to being stabbed multiple times.
>>
>>17845581
>Why don't you have a seat over there?
>>
>>17845749
I like kids too but I wouldn't hug one unless I'd known them for a long time, they were a friend of the family, and they were okay with it. I dunno where you live but here you would get fucked up or investigated at the least for hugging a strange kid and pulling their top up!
Wew lad
>I LIKE SOFT SENSUAL KISSING
>I LIKE TO MAKE LOVE
>>
>>17854408
lmao
>>
>>17854408
Fuck off, retard.
>>
Anyone have a really creepy, weird kid in their school?

The creepiest kid in my school is relatively tame to all the stories I see on the internet. He was just this kid a few grades below me that was in an art class with me. He always wore cameo because he was obessed with the army. He also repeated phrases a lot to the point where it got super-annoying. He apparently groped a friend of mind who was in the class, she told me to punch him if he did it again, which ended not happening because I think he heard her and I'm a pretty large dude.
>>
>>17855488
I'm pretty sure all the weird kids in high school are on /x/.
>>
I have a lot of freaky stories to share, but I'm too busy to write them down right now. If the thread dies before the end of the week please make another one.
>>
>>17843239
>loud pound on my window
this always scares me. ghosts making loud noises.
>>
>>17843543
i want to hear
>>
>>17855188
He was bullshitting and just wanted to get back to class and not get in trouble
>>
>>17845130
Thats because nobody gives a shit if you live or die anon.
>>
the kids at my school keep talking about a ghost, but they're just trying to rile each other up.
>>
>>17841304
when i was in 8th grade a girl from the highschool went drunk driving and rolled over, died

9th grade a junior hung himself, and a fellow freshman blew his own brains out with a shot gun
10th, another freshman died of cancer, and a 6th grader fell off a horse
>>
>>17855907
fall from horse was fatal i should add
>>
i went to a private school that taught primary-secondary. we had a shitton of rumors but i remember there was this popular one.
>girl named Vivian was bullied ever since her first day in primary school
>that shit stuck to her til secondary
>got bullied cause she was fat and poorer than the other girls
>not to mention she was sort of dumb and smelled like fish
>the other girls called her weird cause she would flirt with the janitor way too much
>and the guys called the janitor weird because he would flirt with her too much too
>the janitor was suspicious
>he was old and smelled like a bad yeast infection
>he had a thing for little kids
>another rumor where a guy from my classes saw him wank off to the primary kids through the window
>basically those two were a match made in heaven
>one day fish girl didnt come to school in the middle of the semester
>turns out she died but the school didnt tell us the reason how and why
>same day janitor abruptly left

so here was the rumor: before our school dance festival, the janitor paid the girl a huge amount of money to support her family. after she accepted it, he invited himself to fuck her since he wanted to be repaid. she was supposedly raped in the janitor's quarters because she never came back out during preparations. the guys were laughing about how those two could fuck if his dick couldnt even reach her vagina, whereas the girls were talking about how bad the room would have smelt that time. the janitor's quarters was closed down for inspection but was soon opened again even though the school never hired another janitor. now everyone used it to scare targets and newcomers. even after she died, that didnt mean the bullying halted. everyone was still as savage as ever-- they even locked a target in the janitor's quarters. after the same target was allowed to leave he tried to kill his own family but only killed his little sister and himself. the janitor's closet was now used for punishment and dare games.
>>
>>17856022
i personally dont believe this b/c it was disregarding the actual issue. the poor girl died and she was still made fun of after her passing. i also bet the janitor was fucking harmless and just left the school cause he was tired of being made fun of. no one won and that just shows how shitty private schools are. also since the school never announced that the target killed himself-- him and his sister just left school for undisclosed reasons.

tl;dr apparently leaving school meant you killed yourself.
>>
>>17845581
For the love of God you sound like a pedo
>>
Mine isn't super creepy or anything, just weird. When I started middle school, the middle school had just been built a year or two prior. The walls already had huge cracks in them and it was almost falling apart when I went to high school. The middle school itself was just weird, it just had this creepy feel to it even though it was brand new. Nobody went into a room if the lights were off, including the bathrooms. The gym bathroom was the worst, there were always weird noises in there. I don't have any actual stories because I was only there for half of the year each year, but it gives me chills to think about it.

When I moved off to college, my mom called me one day and told me they had started tearing the school down and found a missing woman buried in the foundation under the gym. That was in 2011 and I don't think the new middle school has been rebuilt yet.
>>
So I'm attending uni in Venice (am Italian, btw) and my dorm is on the island of San Servolo, former home to a sanatorium/asylum - got a nice Museum of Madness in here - and a couple of students tried to take their lives while apparently a few years ago a German student took to wandering in the garden during the night in his underwear waving at kitchen knife at people.

Fun times. Venice is fairly spoopy/supernatural/full of urban myths.
>>
>>17841304
There was a girl at my school who shot herself in her boyfriend's truck with a .22 in the parking lot during school hours.
>>
had 2 creepy incidents during grade school, particularly the first grade.

>went to mini class field trip to the library
>went to library looked at some cool books
>we were all following the teacher in line
>starts raining
>i get sidetracked by trying to catch raindrops in my mouth
>class is way ahead
>look to the side and see a woman like pic related (except she was wearing a hat, but looked like she was wearing a black lycra full body suit everything was black including her face) dancing in between some bungolows
>freak the fuck out and run to class.
>>
>>17841304
Maths
>>
Gym teacher from my high school tells this story to all her students.
>be gym teacher, around 17
>fucking around with friends at old spoopy playground
>hanging, chilling
>suddenly, spoopy dare imminent
>fuckboy of the group dares teacher to walk around the entire playground with no flashlight
>pretty big, would take a good 15 minutes to walk it
>also hella old, from 1900's
>kk ill do it
>start the walk
>get around first bend, everything k
>pass swings
>one of them gently swinging on its own
>mustbethewind.tapedeck
>but theres no wind
>and only one of them is swinging
>keep walking
>halfway past second turn, ajacent to friends
>its dark, they must have turned off the car headlights
>just staring at me, not moving
>keep walking
>close to 4th turn
>hear laughing
>sprint the way back there
>friends aren't there
>apparently they left when she was halfway around the 1st turn
>they got back 3 minutes later

Also my theatre is hella haunted.
>>
>be me
>school has after school program for academics
>went when i was 6
>i go to bathroom every break
>one day heard laughing in bathroom when i was walking by
>me being stupid at the time decides to go in
>no one there even though i checked the stalls

Some spoopy shit
>>
We had a kid who would dress up like the Undertaker everyday and walk around the streets in a trench coat and a fedora. He would be always saying weird creepy fucked up things. He then progressed onto having lightsaber battles, and then carrying around a rubber maid jar. When asked about the jar he would simply reply "You don't want to know what's in side of here." I always laughed at him but, he would stare at kids at our local park and then he ended up raping his sister. He's now in jail.
>>
>>17857331
That took a huge fucking leap there at the end.
>>
>>17851647
you sound like someone I would get along with lol. did you ever spur the rumors on for lulz?
>>
>>17844284
yeah! Drunk ghost story
>>
>>17853810
Basically, a spirit from that basement followed me and kind of attached itself to me
>>
>>17856851
>>mustbethewind.tapedeck
I couldn't help but crack up at that part. very clever
>>
Anyone go to JFK high in Albuquerque NM? I heard it's hella haunted.
>>
>>17857331
Well THAT escalated quickly...
>>
when i was about 12, and only a day from turning 13, i invited some friends over and we played some halo for a bit. it was about 6pm and my mom said she had to gov to work. At the time she worked night shit at a target in a few cities away. so at about 12 we decided to go out (after curfew) and try to get some smokes from a kid we knew. I had never smoked but they have. one of my friends said someone told him about a guy who sold them for cheap. i was all in. (being the dumb fuck i was) We walked around 3 miles up the main road and took a left down a dirt road. it wasn't that scary but i got the spooks. we were met with this decent looking house about a quarter of a mile down, the grass was mowed, bushes were trimmed, it was nice. I felt that this was a normal persons house so i blurted, is this even the correct place? /b/ replied by saying yes. we knocked at the door and waited a solid minute before the door budged open. a tall man stood in front of us, not shaved, smelled bad and gave off bad vibes. this felt wrong all of a sudden. the man took a few seconds to look at us and invited us in. I crept in and knew something was off. the house felt pristine, but the guy felt so out of place. immediately a foul smell filled my nostrils. i turned to my friend who had the same expression as me. the man walked to (what seemed) to be a closet. he pulled out a big box and placed it in front of us. he smiled eerily and chuckled to himself. i felt like leaving but i didn't want to upset my friend. so i asked the man what was in the box. he hesitated but said a few pounds of cigarettes. i smelt the air and the odor was much stronger now. i felt sick to my stomach when i realized what was in the box. it was a dead baby, or at least i thought.
i wanted to run but i saw the man holding something. i felt goosebumps go down my body. i bumped my friend, and said we should leave. the man heard us. he knew we were on to him. my heart dropped as the man said don't move...
>>
>>17857771
DONT FUCLING KEEP US WAITING!
>>
>>17855493
this.
i was the weird kid, look me now
>>
>>17851647
Samesies. I was openly non-religious in a very religious town so I was called a satan worshiper and devil child, ect. I thought it was fun that the super duper jesus lovers were kinda scared of me so I dyed my hair black to fuck with em. I also found out from the rumor mill that I was pregnant 3 times and aborted it every time. Wish someone had told me I was pregnant and went to a clinic, that shit was new to me ahaha.
>>
>>17857331
make me remember this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py_lrSziRW8
>>
Got another story.
>be me
>4th grade
>waiting in bus line with friend
>fucking around and shoving eachother
>he shoves me into a janitorial closet
>hurt a little but funny
>he shoves me out of the way and holds the door closed
>whatthefuckareyoudoingnigga.pokemoncard
>he looks like he saw a fucking ghost's dick
>backs away
>says "I held the door shut in case the janitor thinks the principal needs him
>makes sense
>suddenly door swings open
>oh fuck
>hella dark inside, can see outlines
>noone inside, noone was near door
>some kid looking inside screams and points at the ladder leading to the roof
>fucking outline of a man crawling up it
>doesnt seem solid
>it turns and looks at us and scatters up the ladder
>door slams shut
>everyone terrified
>noone told a teacher
>>
>>17841304
one year ('94 I think) we had like 27 suicides.
I wasn't there a the time but people still talked about it when I was and we still had quite a few suicides every year.
>>
>>17859545
Christ man, where to you live and why does it keep happening you think?
>>
There were rumors floating around that my middle school was connected to an adjacent private school via a basement/tunnel which was ultimately sealed off for some unknown reason. I spent a lot of time in 5th grade trying to figure out which door led to the tunnel but largely to no avail.

One night during a basketball game I decided to sneak into the deeper part of the school where no one would be during the game. The halls were black as pitch and to see I needed to use my phone's light.

Eventually I came across a closed door and could faintly hear voices from the other side. Turns out they were a few stoners from the other school who had found the tunnel entrance on their side. They got caught the same night
>>
File: Matejko_Stańczyk.jpg (314 KB, 1337x990) Image search: [Google]
Matejko_Stańczyk.jpg
314 KB, 1337x990
My Jr. High was supposedly haunted by a librarian. The building was built in 1910 or so, they used it as a temporary hospital for the army during WW1 and continued to use it for spanish flu victims. So for sure a few people died there. But I never saw anything spoopy or felt a spoopy presence
>tfw nothing paranormal happens to you
>>
>>17851568
Sounds like you survived Columbine
>>
In my high school there was this girl who used to smear the girl's bathroom doors and mirror with her shit. Teachers tried to find out who it was, but she never got caught. They think it was a girl because it only happened in the girl's bathroom, but who knows.
>>
>>17844206
My dads gf lives like a town over from
Sandy hook. They tore the school down.
>>
>>17860587
That's probably for the best.
>>
>>17841304
My school has an additional fourth floor that's closed off because some girl fell from the skylight and died in the 80's. Some people have sneaked in there and claim to hear sounds and the feeling of being touched and shit.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1988-10-17/news/8803010162_1_hialeah-police-teen-ager-yearbook
>>
>>17859685
He probably lives in New Jersey.
>>
>>17859545
Where they all gay? I heard a school that had multiple suicides because of people bullying gay students.
>>
>>17841304
This isn't about the school itself but

>some kid I knew vaguely posts on facebook two years after we graduate
>something like "they don't think I will but I will"
>I assumed it was stupid inspiration nike just do it shit
>then he posts something like "I wonder if they'll follow me when I go"
>wat.jpg
>he hanged himself at his job the next day

I think he was schizophrenic or some shit but not sure
>>
>>17860622
I don't want to go to school on that ground either way. If there's anyway to curse an area permanently I feel like the systematic murder of children is up there.
>>
File: TheIlluminatiAintShit.jpg (536 KB, 1401x2000) Image search: [Google]
TheIlluminatiAintShit.jpg
536 KB, 1401x2000
>>17841304
I go to Columbia University and Satan literally kills students and hijacks their bodies so that he can maintain his power on the earth in high power positions.

I've personally been attacked by a devil who posed as a regular student and I have screenshots of our conversations on facebook.

He likes to kill and hijack the bodies of martians so that he can astral project with their bodies and pretend to use magic, when in reality he is just assailing people with psychic attacks. The attack was meant to make me jump out of an 11 story dorm window, but I prayed and was saved, and my third eye was opened as well.
>>
>>17856148
fuck
>>
File: youngthugselfhatingnigger.jpg (41 KB, 558x314) Image search: [Google]
youngthugselfhatingnigger.jpg
41 KB, 558x314
>>17862861
The devil who attacked me was Young Thug.
>be in college
>stumble upon website that talked about how we are all ethnically Jews
>share this with someone who lives on my floor who I think is a minority like me
>they end up being a Nigerian lizard that practices Satanic vodoun, an Illuminati agent
>later that day they walk up to me as I was getting on the elevator, as if they were waiting, or could sense me
>they lean into me and say, "Oh, you look sick!?" in a cute/surprised voice
>I'm just like w/e go on w/my day
>Later that day I go to my room and roll up a joint, smoke it,
>halfway through the joint I feel like something is attacking me,
>I suddenly fall to my knees and am unable to stand
>I suddenly become paranoid because one of the things the Nigerian told me from the conversation was, "thanks for telling me about your father", and the way he was talking he was boasting of wealth etc.
>I try calling my parents to see if they are OK
>all calls go instantly to voicemail, which isn't normal for them
>I had thoughts of jumping out of the window but I knew they were not my own
>plus my parents are evil as shit so I was able to imagine life without them
>regardless, I climbed onto my bed and while face up, I prayed to God for one of the first times in my life
>A few minutes later, I get a loud knock on my door
>It's the same Nigerian kid, except this time, his eyes were black and shadowy
>without saying a word he attempts to enter my room
>I hold out my arm and step out with him, closing the door behind me, all based off instinct, and say "No, this is my domain."
>He continues to play cute and says, "thanks for telling me about your family".
>Later I bump into him and tell him, "You meet everyone for a reason"
>He seemed confused, "What?"
>I told him, "I'm saved now."
>He starts stepping backwards uttering no under his breath
>It was like he thought the world was ending or something.
>>
>>17859787
nice. at least you found the tunnel.
>>
>>17847110
this was the plot of an episode of csi too as well i think
>>
>>17845704
>>17856123

its a girl you retards
>>
>>17863076
How does that not make them a pedo
>>
>>17862861
>>17862868
Hey anon, are there any pills you should be taking?
>>
>>17862861
>>17862868
Is this shit pasta? I've read this before.
>>
My primary school had a ghost. Some old ww2 pilot had crashed and haunted the place. Lost jumpers would turn up and stuff and he'd pull faces in the window. Several teachers and students saw him. A couple of kids fell over in the playground and felt like an adult helped them get up again. The school even moved at one point and he seems to have followed.
>>
>go to private school in decent neighborhood bordering a not so decent neighborhood
>white kid not really looking for much trouble\
>7 out of 10 are black kids from the ghetto, whose parents stacked up enough welfare benefits to send their kids to this school
>white kids are outnumbered, so they try to act black to fit in
>follow along for a couple of years, pretending to be close to black
>white girls degrade me constantly because that's what girls do when they're trying to pretend to be something they're not
>scarred for life
>moved to the whitest state I could find, in the mountains, away from it all
>I would have preferred ghosts instead of spooks
>>
File: Bobby Peru is a jolly guy.jpg (44 KB, 638x277) Image search: [Google]
Bobby Peru is a jolly guy.jpg
44 KB, 638x277
In my school, back when my brother was attending in the early 90s, there was this sperg called John. Two wankers took a particular disliking to him and tormented the poor guy incessantly for years. He'd apparently lash back at them from time to time, but obviously didn't put enough fear in them to make them stop.
So after a while, at the start of the final year, he approaches them with two bottles of coke as olive branches. "Look lads, I want to bury the hatchet. We're adults now so let's at least end the year on a good foot, yeah?"

They were alright with it. Well, alright enough to take the free cokes and drink them before the start of the day. After which, they had to be rushed to the hospital to get their stomachs pumped of the motherfucking poison they just ingested.

John got suspended for two weeks....
>>
>>17841304
>oldest school in the state
>1st school burns down in late 1800s with people inside
>in the 50s a boy slit his wrists in the 4th floor bathroom
>in the 70s when the school became coed a girl hung herself in the 4th floor lunchroom
>since then they chained and welded the doors to the 4th floor shut and blacked out the windows

but nothing spoopy has happened, theres no rumor of ghosts or anything like that

but the school is full of mexicans and nigs now so i guess thats kinda creepy
>>
>>17841409
>tv studio
>planetarium

What fucking school did you go to???
>>
>>17841304
>Don't have to based on fact
You came to the right place
>>
>>17844211
Haha, I bet I know which one it is. There's a small lake in it, no? Private school.

If it's the one I'm thinking of, I walked around it with my friends on the weekend before (I went to a shitty public tech school, made friends with them by pure chance though they live in a different county). It's really fucking spooky, even during the day.
>>
>>17863988
It's really a pretty small school in the coal region of PA. It's right next door to Centralia, actually. Mount Carmel. To be fair, the planetarium was pretty much never used (as far as I know) during my entire time there. There was a little while where they said they were going to fix it up, but nothing ever happened.

The studio had a pretty long history though. Pretty sure it was one of the first high school cable TV studios in the country.
>>
>>17862861
>>17862868
Schizophrenia is one hell of a drug.
>>
I have a ghost story
>be me drama fag, freshman year
>me and other freshman are putting last set pieces and props away while actors and backstage are celebrating after the last show
>the stage is an apron stage so it had the stage and a walls that go 3 ft each and block backstage, and then the back stage has to the left the wood room which has a window painted black with a crack and hole in it facing the stage and a door way that leads to the hall and to the right is the prop room and a double doorway to the other hall.
>we are putting props away I am near the wood room and I hear short raspy breathing
>look at other freshman with fear
>he just says "what?"
>I point to window and mouthe "someone is in their"
>at this point the breathing becomes a whispering
>he hears this too and we decide to open the doors into the wood room
>it is really cold and we still hear it
>turn on the lights and don't see anything
>we both look at each other and mentally say fuck this and throw the rest of the props into the prop room and go into classroom where they are celebrating
>I ask the lead role (a junior that is my friend's sister) (friend is also freshman in drama)
>I ask her if there is anything weird in the theatre
>she says that there is a ghost in the Woodrow's and asks why
>I tell her my story and she tells me that the people usually hear the ghost's breathing and whispering by the woodroom
>I never liked being around the woodroom alone after that
>>
>>17865132
Do you know the story of why there's a ghost there?
>>
>>17865317
I can still ask her because I'm still friends with the brother
All I know now is that a male student died and was in the drama program
>>
File: 1463435748650.jpg (122 KB, 1278x1181) Image search: [Google]
1463435748650.jpg
122 KB, 1278x1181
Not necessarily a ghost story, but something odd that happened with my high school. Throughout my years there, only two kids died, both in the same car wreck when they were hit by a drunk driver I believe. I graduated last year, and immediately after graduation people began to drop like flies.
>Real popular girl died in a drunk driving accident a few weeks after graduation
>Girl commits suicide over break up with her boyfriend in the fall
>Next month another girl kills herself
>Couple months later a senior gets run over and dies
>A coach is accused of sexual harassment and offs himself in his car
>Another boy who was in my grade kills himself
>Girl ODs a week after graduating this year
>Guy kills himself just a few weeks ago

I have a couple of friends who haven't graduated yet who I learned all the stuff from this year from. I'm convinced there's some kind of curse on the place. Only two people die in an accident over four years, and then in one year alone tons of people die. Weird as hell.
>>
File: 1461600454743.jpg (382 KB, 1920x1275) Image search: [Google]
1461600454743.jpg
382 KB, 1920x1275
>>17865373
Something that I forgot to add was that me and my friend tried to find the spot where the first girl who commited suicide hung herself. Apparently she did it in the woods, so we went to go look for it in the middle of the nights. The area is a place where water runs off to, so there's a bunch of drainage pipes. Graffiti everywhere, a lot of it saying stuff along the lines of "RIP (person who died)" or "We'll miss you (dead person)!". It's odd since the woods are primarily undeveloped, but we found a pond with an old bridge leading across it. We tried to find some sign, since it's said there was a shrine of sorts built for her, but we couldn't find anything due to the darkness. Still real eerie, especially the pond.
>>
>>17856802
Me too man.
>>
>>17865373
>>17865397

Yeah thats some creepy shit anon.

Jesus Fuck
>>
Anyone went to school with a cult or just a weird group of kids?

My school just had some Jesus-freaks.
>>
>>17845598
>>le

are you fucking serious?
>>
Actually yes, two schools I went to were haunted.

First school was middle school, my first year I remember some 8th graders warning me not to use the upstairs bathroom on the 2nd floor. When I asked why they just looked at me, and one of them said, "Somebody died there." and walked off. At first I assumed they were kidding, but my best friend was running late for class once, and came in crying. I got up (class had started by the time she got there), and asked what's wrong. She explained that while she was washing her face, she heard someone in the stall behind her crying. As she lifted her head from splashing her face she saw a young girl, about our age, right behind her, holding a pocket knife to her bleeding throat.

Another from the same school was in the girls locker-room. I took longer than most to get dressed after gym because I wore a lot of accessories so I was there a good 5 mins after everyone was gone before the next bell. I was packing up my uniform to take it home and wash it, and as I was leaving, the lights flickered kinda like when someone is playing with them. I poked my head around the lockers to see if one of my friends came back to mess with me, but nobody was there. I heard a noise in the shower stalls and when I went to go check it out, I shit you not, a little girl no older than 12 came running out in a tattered old dress and black flats, fucking giggling. She disappeared when she took a sharp left towards the lockers, and the lights came back on.

And lastly my highschool. Mind you I only attended school here for about a week or two before being transferred (my mom moved a lot.) Anyway, we have a HUGE theater room, and some kid fell from the rope holding him up in the 90s. Creepy thing is, I went up to the stage while staying after school once, and I swear I could hear someone whispering something from the dark corner of the stage, and the spot I stood in was crazy cold.

Anyway yeah, that's my contribution ^.^
>>
>>17847046
M8 you found the entrance to the chamber of secrets.
>>
>>17847110
>didnt seem gay at all to me,
Did he not come to school in rainbow booty shorts?
>>
(Posted this in another thread aswell)

When I was 12 I broke my leg. One day I was at school and me and my friend were using the elevator (because of my leg). We pressed the number 3 button (the building had 4 floors) but when we arrived to the 3rd floor the elevator kept going up.

We went to the 4th (there was an screen with the numbers) but it kept going up. The screen showed a 5. That was impossible, there was only 4 floors. Then, the door opened.

First of all, we where in a Catholic school. Both me and my friend remember exactly the same. When the doors opened, we saw a long corridor, very dark, with a tiny window in the end, opposite to us.
The spooky thing was that ALL the walls were full of crucifix and other saints/virgin images. It was dark, without stairs and without anybody or anything else apart from crosses and other religious stuff.

We pressed the button 3 again. Doors closing. Both scared af. We look at each other. No words.

After the class, we went outside and checked the building. No 5th floor. Nothing. Impossible. My friend went upstairs and checked that every floor was normal, no dark rooms in front of the elevator.

We have no idea of what was that, but now, 10 years later, we still remember the same story and we feel shivers every time we speak about it.
>>
>>17857331
Reminds me of this story my friend would always tell me. Basically he went to this really ghetto middle school and he knew this one kid who ended up attempting to rape his baby sister, but luckily he was caught before he could do so.
He also knew a kid that smoked weed through an apple.
>>
>>17845581
You just molested a poor child probably being abused at home. I hope you're happy you piece of shit.
>>
>>17845803
That wasn't your child to be undressing in public you maniac.
>>
>>17851568
Go back to tumblr
>>
>>17847063
Hello fellow GAfag
>>
>>17855065
I meant in regards to being insulated from gamma rays, probably could've worded that better. I don't know anything about 50's atomic holocaust-proof shelter specifications but I can only assume that there was some form of air filtration system put in. To that extent I thought that there shouldn't be structure compromises in a bunker that's supposed to be built to last.
>>
>>17856375
>Venice is fairly spoopy/supernatural/full of urban myths.

Sounds intriguing. Perhaps a thread for Venetian spoops?
>>
one time i was walking through my school, i had to go up these stairs and the way my school is is it has these double back staircases that are usually pretty weirdly secluded. anyway one time i was walking around with my friend during lunch and we heard moaning and breathing coming from one of the stair cases. we cautiously approached but there was no one there, but there was a huge puddle of semen and it was dripping down the staircase. of course me and my friend started vigorously lapping it up so as to not waste it. that's pretty much all that happened though.
>>
>Be British
>Ancient Harry Potter-esque school building
>History classroom has an issue with the closed classroom door randomly opening by itself
>Teacher always makes a joke about it but you can tell by his face he's concerned
>Be in class
>Door flies open suddenly
>Teacher starts having a seizure
>"Sir is this a joke?"
>Someone runs to the next classroom and gets that teacher
>We're all sent out, ambulance called etc
>Get told next day or couple of days later he had a stroke, but is still alive
>See him a few months later but he's unable to move half his face so can't talk coherently.
>Can't ask him about it.

Maybe all just a coincidence but it was pretty scary all the same.
>>
>First day back at school after Christmas
>All get told one of our teacher's died over the holidays
>Memorial assembly for him due after lunch
>Be in woodwork class
>Only a handful of us in there
>One guy starts making jokes about the teacher that died
>"Blah blah he was so short haha blah blah he was Welsh"
>A small block of wood DROPS OUT OF THE FUCKING CEILING
>Smacks the guy joking on the head
>>
>Be in Art class
>Hot day
>Teacher suggests we all go outside and do some sketching
>Class goes through small woods to one of the fields we sometimes use for P.E
>Old house, seemingly abandoned and very neglected overlooks field
>ME and friend decide to sit near it and draw it
>Suddenly get a bad feeling
>Strange shadowy figure passes right by an upstairs window
>Both scream and run to teacher
>Would've thought it was just my mind if my friend hadn't said she saw the same.
>>
My town used to be a military base. When it became a town, the remaining structures were preserved however turned in a Jr. High School.
There were many stories (not rumors) that ghosts haunt the land
and the buildings, many saying that the spirits belong to soldiers who still think they are on duty.
A rumor circulated that on Friday The 13th's you can see the spirit of a girl who killed herself in a hallway,
you could even hear footsteps if you were all alone. THE MOST haunted area on campus is said to be
the underground bowling alley. It's agreed that the structure inside is unsafe for any to enter, so only a lucky
few both student and teacher have seen the inside and even less have come back with a scary story to tell.
However, everyone has seen the outside of it. Since it's underground, a staircase leading down is the only way in.
That staircase hasn't been cleaned in decades, the mold and grime has certainly built up and there's always
a general unpleasant feeling one gets just looking down the staircase.
>>
>Primary school (britbong - Primary school is ages 4 to 11)
>Some kind of grating in the playground
>Can't see much in it, just that it leads to a darkened room/large closet (not part of the school)
>Can just about make out what might be Christmas decorations and a sort of small rectangular patch of light, as if there was a letterbox in the door.
>The general rumour is "Santa lives in there, but if you put your eye too close to the grating he'll poke you in it".
>Friend stuffs a letter to "Santa" through the grating
>A small toy plane appears there the next day
>Several people try it and similar things happen (The toys always looked like they came out a kinder surprise or a happy meal)
>Shortly after this an assembly was held
>All lectured firmly on "stranger danger" and not to take things from adults we don't know, even if in the school playground, must get a teacher etc.
>No toys were left there ever again
>Realise now how fucked up this could've been.
>>
>>17868969

Forgot to mention that the bandroom of that JRHS had accidentally locked a member of the
military band inside when they were moving bases. It is said that the poor guy couldn't find
a way out and had spent the last of his time playing his tuba in the closet. Directors and
students have reported hearing instruments, including a tuba, being played when no one
else is there.

The local high school also has it's fair share of ghostly tales.

Before the reconstruction, one experience that I'm jealously upset I missed out on was
experiencing the ghostly footsteps and scream of a girl who was killed in the library hallway.
The story goes that she had stayed long after school studying in the hallways when an adult
male had made his way onto campus and murdered the girl in that hallway. Her last moments
have been witnissed by others, years after her death.

The school itself, especially now that it was rebuilt doesn't have many more ghost stories to tell
of. What does, however is the school auditorium. It's sizable, fits over 2000 people and you can
bet that when it was being constructed there were a few... accidents. There has been at least
one confirmed death where a worker working above the ceiling fell to his death, over 100 feet
and landed back first on fixed chairs. It's not known if his ghost, if it exists, sticks to a certain pattern
of behavior however many have reported that the light room, which is the only way to access the area
where the worker fell is messed with by a ghost. An experience of mine was being sent to that
room to turn on the stage lights and no matter what button or switch I flicked nothing turned on
until someone else came up and was successful the first time. Other's who have been in charge of the
lights say that if the "ghost notices you coming up" the lights will turn on or off by themselves, sort of
like a favor for you.
>>
>>17868995

Others who have been sent to the light room have reported the actual light inside that room not working at
all, only to see the light flicker on and off by itself when they've left the room and stand on stage. A friend of
mine who became my partner in setting up the stage came back spooked and sweaty when he said he saw
the lights flicker on, then off, and when they came back on again a dark figure stood in the window, only for the
light to turn on and off again and had vanished.

There are also two notable suicides that happened in the building. In no order, the first was a student who had
tied a rope over his neck and jumped off a utility platform and towards the backstage. Eerily, though the noose
had been taken down, it is said that the rope that hangs there now is still the same rope. Students, including
myself who were both lucky and brave enough to go up that platform have felt coldspots, the coldest being in
a corner where the student was said to have spent his last moments before jumping.
>>
>>17869021

THE MOST haunted room in the entire building is the Photography room. It's one of those old school photography rooms
with the tinted light and pans for devolving pictures. The photography room has two of those rooms, a newer
one by the door and an older one that was damaged in a fire towards the back. In that room, a female student
committed suicide and her presence definitely remains. Simply stepping into that room you encounter a cold
spot, others have said to have felt extreme heat at times, both temperatures becoming stronger when you stand in
the middle of the room. People have reported being tapped, hearing extra footsteps and even being followed
when in that room or in the storage room across from it. A terrifying event occured when the High School Marching Band's
Drum Major had the key to open that room (it was said that an epic stash of candy was hidden there) and he wanted
to check it out with some friends before he graduated. I was following behind them, when suddenly the door (which was
very heavy) slammed and locked shut, separating our group into two. The Drum Major and two of his friends were stuck inside
the photography room while I, a friend and the DM's girlfriend were stuck outside. We tried hard to open the door, however
nothing worked. When the DM had tried to unlock the door from his side the lock would lock right back when an attempt
was made.

After we got the director to give up her second set of keys the door open normally, however for the three that had been stuck
inside we had come too late. Whatever they saw or experienced in there could be seen on their face. Neither of those three
ever returned to that corridor.
>>
>>17841304
>Be highschool
>Sit next to this weeaboo kid
>Weeb kid is constantly bullied bu douche kid and his girlfriend
>I dont know all the details but apparently douche kid's girlfriend got ahold of pictures of weeb kid's micropenis
>Weeb kid is crying while the douche kids are constantly making fun of him.
>Next day weeb kid comes and stands in the middle of the class holding his backpack.
>Douche kids laugh and joke about his micropenis
>Kids pulls out a fucking gun and points it at douche kid and starts screaming
>The rest is a bit of a blur for me because at this point my adrenaline had kicked in
>Not going to lie, I pissed myself.
>Kid goes quiet
>Puts gun under chin
>Pulls trigger
>Blows half his fucking face off
>Everyone runs out
>Armored car and like 20 cop cars and an ambulance pull up a few minutes later
>kid gets wheeled out, he survived
>Find out a few days later he had two extra filled magazines
>He was planning on killing all of us
>Found out he killed himself a few weeks later.

Unlike most of the faggots on here I can actually provide proof that it happened.

http://wfla.com/2015/11/13/citrus-sheriff-student-who-shot-himself-in-class-had-more-bullets/

The school's name is lecanto highschool. I dont give a fuck if you know what highschool it is because I don't even live in the same state anymore.
Yes I moved because of the shooting
>>
>>17864916
Lol. Not a drug m8. Mental disorder
>>
>>17863951
>>17844008
That face seems pretty fishy
>>
>>17841304
>2010
>was a junior in high school
>there's a guy in the grade above me named David
>he's on the baseball team and was a quiet tall dude
>was pretty funny and loved Edgar Allen Poe a lot
>had a few classes with him
>was by no means an outcast but certainly wasn't a "popular" kid
>one day he gets it into his head to drink gasoline and douse himself with it and light a match
>this, somehow, did not kill him in the minutes thereafter
>is rushed to hospital
>basically beyond saving and has a few hours left to live
>school headmaster is told by parents and he rushes to hospital to say goodbye(he was a preacher as well so this wasn't too weird)
>David's last words are to the headmaster
>"No one ever liked me"
>in the days following his death, everyone that ignored him in life acted like they were his best friends to earn pity points

Why David
>>
i heard this from a teacher can't say if it's valid or not
in the mid 2000s some guy fell while working in the rafters in the gym and died he fell what looks like about 20 or 30 feet
one night this teacher saw a figure in her door way and talked to it like it was the janitor but it was around midnight and when she looked back nothing was there
she hasn't worked late since and other teachers say they have witnessed the same thing
i have no proof and i have heard this story multiple times told the exact same way
>>
>>17856051
It's fucked that you are using the term 'target' so much.
>>
>>17867535
They looked at the kids stomach or some shit. Calm down you fucking minge. It's not like she starting tweaking his nipples or giving him an over the pants handjob
>>
>>17845889
>He took a nap there

OK, that was kind of retarded.
But kids are pretty dense.
>>
File: jewish-man-laughing.gif (1 MB, 300x289) Image search: [Google]
jewish-man-laughing.gif
1 MB, 300x289
>>17868983
You just, did a thing, of everyone else's stories

Cheeky boy
>>
(1/2)

I have a whole bunch of good ones. For background, my school was basically a reform school of sorts though they didn't call it that. No one wanted to be there, a few people committed serious crimes to avoid going back. A few years before I arrived a couple of kids had ran away and got hit by a train, no one really knows if it was a suicide pact or an accident, but it spawned most of the haunting rumours.

There was one staff member there who worked the night shift. He was one of the nicest guys I knew, and while some of the staff were downright sadistic, he was always chatty and in a good mood so one night he told us stories of the weirdest things that had happened during his shifts.

He told us about one time how he was walking around the campus shortly after dark and he saw a face in the dining hall window. He assumed that someone had snuck out and was fucking around so he went in to check on it. When he got in he heard laughter coming from somewhere, but couldn't see anyone. He walked all around the main area but it was empty. Then he saw that the light was on in the kitchen off to the side, so he went in to see if the kids were in there. When he got there he still couldn't see anyone, but he heard more laughter and scuffling from the main area. He turned the light off, and when he went back to check he saw that all the chairs at the head table (about 20 of them) had been pulled out. Apparently he noped out of there pretty quick after.
>>
>>17872569

(2/2)

The second story he told was about the gym. There were two gym teachers and they would get in really early in the morning on weekends since one group had gym at like 7:00 AM and they needed to make sure everything was in order (and probably do their own workout when it was empty). This night staff guy decided he'd go and have a nice early morning chat with themt. Well they all brought coffee and sat down in the office in the gym, but after a couple of minutes they all heard a huge crash that lasted for like a minute, exactly as though all the weights were crashing down. They all ran into the weight room, but there was no one there and the weights were all back in place. for this one we asked the gym guys, and they confirmed it too.

The other time was even weirder. There was one guy who kept complaining of a long shadow at the foot of his bed that kept him from sleeping. Everyone else in the room saw it too, apparently it was just a human shaped shadow that just sometimes moved around but always ended up at the foot of this guy's bed. Eventually after hearing about these complaints they legitimately called in a priest to perform an exorcism. I'd consider it a rumour, but the person who I heard this from was actually the priest, who was talking to the guy who's bed it was.

The final major one was the train. In the middle of the night there'd be a train sometimes. It sounded like it was going right by you, but the only people who heard it were people who'd been awake beforehand for some reason, like it would never wake you up, but you'd hear it if you happened to be up at like 3 AM. There was no train track nearby, but there the old one that the kids had died on had been torn down just a couple of years before, and the kids who died had been hit by a train at around the same time you'd hear it.

Well I'm nearing the cap for a double post, so I'll end it here. There were a bunch of other little things that happened but those were the main ones.
>>
>>17845581
Maybe you never saw him again because his parents didn't want him around a pedophile
>>
>>17845889
How the fuck did he get underneath?
>>
>>17856851
>also hella old, from 1900's
I always find americans perception of old buildings funny.
My bording school was a bit over 600 years
>>
>>17851568
wow... Any more good spoop stories anon?
>>
>>17851647
I, personally, was accused of hacking, because apparently, someone made a status on Facebook about me, and it was mysteriously deleted.
>>
>>17867089
>He also knew a kid that smoked weed through an apple
lmao I did that once when I was in high school
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 700x466
>>17841304
I wouldn't say creepy of scary. But my old high school had a weird layout.

There where 3 levels the bottom basement, the first floor and the 2ed floor.

The bottom basement had the schools generators and boiler room. The basement was basically a regular floor, it had the same classroom and areas. And the second floor was on the ground level.

Students and faculty staff where only allowed on the 2ed floor due to security risks. Or whatever they made up.

It was such a close guarded secret that most of the teachers, and none of the students knew about it.

I work for the school district. Im doing HVAC repair for the building. I spent most of my time on the first level.

The first level has fully furnished classrooms, tables, chairs, old school projectors. It looks like they just go up and went upstairs.

It's very eerie and old to be like how it is. But from what I've learned, and from exploring with the other dude I work with, we where allowed access to the original schematics to the building.

The first level was designed as overflow for the school, when the school was built (early 50s) there was an influx in students. There are no windows or direct ways in without accessing certain stairs, which is very odd for a school design.

there should be a fallout shelter somewhere on the basement or first floor. From what the blueprints said.

I'm still unable to find the shelter, but it appears to be in the lowest outlaying part of the building, which is our last area of renovations.

They had made no attempts to make it accessible to students and faculty because of the asbestos paint and led found there.

I just find it particularly odd that they would remodel the 2ed and ignore the whole 1st level.

I'll try to sneak some pictures and start a thread. They have armed security guarding the first level, I'll try to get some pictures and start a thread once we're nearing completion.

It would be cool to see a real fallout shelter is still there.

>pic unrelated
>>
So the high school i went to was rebuilt in 2000 because the old one was found to have asbestos and stuff all through it, the old one is still standing in the middle of town and it has become a rite of passage for year 11s to break in and explore it. And apparently some girl killed herself in the old building in 2006 or something so people say its haunted

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camden_High_School_(New_South_Wales)
>>
This happened on my current school, which is focused on machinery. We have a lot of workrooms filled with lathes and a load of tools, because we use that to learn. But one time a guy faked a throw with some sort of a knife on his friend, but the blade went off the handle, flew across the room and pierced his neck. he died right there. Also, on a similar school in the same city, a guy tangled into a lathe.
>>
My school was partially comprised of a lot of portable classrooms, like trailer type things, because of all the construction. There was a space between them, and there were families of cats and shit down there.

There was a rumor that a crazy homeless man lived beneath the portables, coming out at night when no one was at school, and go crawl under a different portable.

Apparently chickens and goats from our agriculture class's farm went missing more and more often, and some of their bodies were found under portables, only found because they stank so bad. Ofc they cleaned up the bodies really fast and didn't want any students seeing or whatever, so I never really got to see them.
>>
I went to the finest boarding school in my country. Tons of weird shit happened there - not to mention that the house I lived in was constructed weird as hell, almost a bit labyrinth like with doors leading to nowhere.

There was also rumors of a secret society that the old bloods were a part of. Many of them are my close friends so I wouldn't be surprised at all.

It also has a history of older students punishing the younger ones through violence. I haven't seen any ghosts but there were rumors of a woman that would punch against the mirror in my home's sister home. Punching as in trying to get out.
>>
>>17864001
Topkek
>>
My school was built like 40 years ago, before that there was a hospital that belonged to the state's richest family. It had a bunch of nun nurses, and there was a girl's school ran by nuns next to it, they treated poor people and did charity.
A few years before my school was founded the hospital was already underfunded and in bad condition, and it burns down, a nurse died while getting patients out. Short time later the school closes, then mine is built.
Teachers said that when they stayed at night doing teacher stuff they'd see a nun walking around, most teachers preferred talking work home than staying late, specially since the school was pretty big, and walled, so it was a long walk to their cars. Security guards also saw the nun, there is a story from when they first installed security cameras that one of the guards is caught on camera talking to himself, and when they asked him who he was talking to he said he was talking to a nun.
>>
>>17841304
It's generally accepted that my high school was haunted. The band and choir teacher was convinced there was a ghost that lived in the band room that she named harvey. One time I was in there with multiple people and the piano played on its own.
I wasnt there for this next one in person but alot of people tell the story exactly the same. during ball practice like half the lights in the gym shut off for no reason, most of the students joked that it was harvey messing around with them. Coach asked who harvey is. Kids explain. Coach says harvey can kiss my ass and the rest of the lights go out that very moment.
Another funny thing is that apparently before the band/choir teacher started working there there was a secretary who believed there was a ghost in the building that she also thought was named harvey. She would talk to him over the intercom whenever a classroom was empty and she would hear knocks and thus coming back from the empty room. The band/choir teacher didn't know about this til a few years after she named him harvey.

Nobody really knows who he is but the rumor is that he's a kid that died during a football game back in the 50s.

I never had much experience but I always felt uneasy when I was in the auditorium by myself
>>
In my old middle school there was a girl who hung herself in the bathroom and one of her friends who overdosed as well; also, in the middle school during a pep rally with every kid from the school in the gymnasium the lights went out then after a pause started to flicker. A cheerleader screamed and fainted and two football kids started beating each other up out of nowhere and then passed out as well. Another time during gym class I saw a huge black mass walking by in the gymnasium with a deep pitched laughter; a couple seconds later a kid started violently shaking and had to get sent to the nurses office and they didn't come back until a week later.
>>
At my HS, long before I actually attended there was apparently a kid who got up in the middle of Lunch, stood on a table, took out a gun and killed himself. Never really knew more than that, since it was probably 15 years previous.

However, when I was there people would always see a kid fitting his description and carrying a lunch bag going into the cafeteria after hours at school. It was so common place that most of the students and faculty just sorta accepted that the place was haunted.
>>
>>17864197
holy shit anon, I'm from Berwick, give me a throwaway email and we should meet up and urbex
>>
>>17855912

fuckin pussy
>>
>>17841304
>These little lifts they used to use to move shit between floors.
>never locked but they drill into us from year 1 that we're never to go in them
>seriously, if they catch you thinking about going in them you're expelled
>one day between classes go in one
>no controls inside so friend sends it up top first
>slow lift and nothing happens
>sent to basement with old boiler house
>entrance to boiler house bricked up since 40's no one been in it since then
>hear tapping outside the lift door
>boiler not been in use for decades
>Tapping becomes banging like something incredibly heavy walking slowly towards door
>Worried for my safety now because the door isn't locked and I can't make the lift go back up
>listening to this thing approach the door in pitch darkness pressed up against the back of the cramped lift
>feels like an hour but was probably a couple of minutes before it started to rise
>come out chalk white and shaking
>don't show up to school for a couple of days

It was probably the old heating ducts or whatever but it was scary at the time.
>>
>>17877798
lift = elevator
>>
>>17845598
>I'm not a pussy so I'm not going to hide from danger
A child was found traumatized in his dorm room at the town's military school after he had been found in his bed
>>
>>17843543
Know from first hand experience Irish ghost stories are great.
>>
>>17857771
Fuck you
>>
There was a girl in my school... She was a good friend. She committed suicide in her dorm room last year during the June exams. This year. The girl who got that room got so depressed during the exams that she didn't even leave her room to eat or write tests....

The only news articles I could find as proof are in Afrikaans but feel free to visit and translate

http://www.diepos.co.za/articles/news/31669/2015-06-26/skok-na-leerder-se-dood-in-koshuis
>>
Since my school was boring and nothing ever happend, I can't tell any good stories. Only have one about an adopted kid that was in my class. His parents were known to only adopt kids and did so many times. Thing is, everyone of them(parents included) was completely screwed in the head. One day when we were playing Pokemon, he told me that none of the kids are allowed to enter second floor of their house. I asked him what's up there, but he didn't know.A few weeks later he changed schools and was taken away from the weird parents. I never saw either of them ever again.
>>
>>17878193
You killed the guy, good job
>>
>>17857800
Fucking hell you sound like an annoying attention seeking bitch.
>>
(1/2) My school had half-day classes, so there were two sections. I was good friends with someone from the AM section (I was from PM section), so I often talk to her when we bump into each other. So, she started telling me something about taking selfies with her three to four other classmates. And when they were done, they looked at the album and browsed through them, until they saw one which had this unexplainable figure of a man (who looked like he was joining them). They all wondered about the photo but insisted on keeping it since the shot was good and the figure wouldn't be seen unless you look deeper into it.
>>
(2/2) And the next day, during science class (I think), the unexplainable happened. We had a third floor with only two classrooms, and they were at the second farthest room, while the room nearest to the stairs was occupied by the lower year. Well, here's the thing... during lecture, someone knocked at the door. Three times. Now, she (my AM period friend) said that everyone looked at the door, expecting somebody to open it and show up. But guess what? The person who knocked didn't open the door. Her classmate who sat nearest to the door then opened it, only to see no one there. The teacher asked who knocked while the guy peeked over the hallway, who only shrugged as he didn't see no one else. But the most surprising thing was that the door from the other classroom opened too, and someone was peeking outside as well. The lower year student asked them, or more accurately the guy who looked outside from AM friend's year. Guy shrugged and said nobody was there when they opened the door. Anyhow, class continued. And when class ended, the students kept asking each other whether or not did they knock to play a prank. Both sides admitted that no one left the class during that time. It was all okay from that point on, but what disturbed both the sections most was the fact that no one from the lower year saw anyone appear on the window (the window was connected to the hallway, and was quite low, so it's impossible that someone would successfully hide himself unless they were crawling). She also told me that they deleted their selfies after what happened. I have another story to tell, but it depends if someone wants to hear about it.
>>
>>17841304
My school is 550 years old on Wednesday, a few spooks here and there but nothing too special apart from one teacher says he did see a figure that used to stand on the field every month or so at night ... Perhaps it was just some weirdo.
>>
>>17863906
I adore stories of helpful ghosts, its a nice change and seems less roleplay like and sounds more possible
>>
>>17878400
Are you ok Anon?
>>
File: string em up.jpg (53 KB, 640x657) Image search: [Google]
string em up.jpg
53 KB, 640x657
When I went to a Christian private school, and used to believe in religious ideals, we experienced this terrifying event at our school that dragged on for a few weeks.

>Living in Britain, where everything is grey, morbid and depressing, but at least we have tea.
>Going to a Christian school and I am amazed by the idea of an all-powerful God, and all the extras that come with him
>Believe it immediately
>Life goes alright for a few years, no major incidents have occurred
>Except for when one kid came into school with a knife, the school was on lock down for that day, so we got a day off.
>I am 15 by now and still zealously believe in the word of God.
>It's September, the whole school is awaiting Christmas holidays
>Four weeks into our Term (10 weeks = 1 Term, we have four Terms in total a year.) a major incident occurs.
>A body was found on the school grounds, supposedly mutilated and scarred, making demonic runes along the flesh
>The body was found in the Females Toilets near the Humanities buildings, with the door locked.
>Our class was in the top floor of the Humanities building, so we got a good look at it as they brought the body out
>The day went on as normal (Some of us hoped they would send the school into lock down)
>Though, almost thirty kids that day were sent home, reported as feeling sick.
>Initially shocked by the event, rumors started to spread throughout the school like AIDS in Africa.
>"Did you hear that it was demonic practice?" "Supposedly they were trying to summon Demons." "Apparently the school is haunted now, what do you think?"
>A week passes by and the Principal holds a parade, telling the school that we will "remain vigilant in the face of this crisis."
>The. Next. Fucking. Day.
>Another body was found on the grounds, this time strung up by her feet on the football (Or Soccer if you wish) posts and bled from the wrists
>It was a student. A girl
>The school is immediately sent into lock down and we didn't go to school for a week
>>
>>17868724
This! Venice is spoopy af, the way the city just seems empty after all the tourists leave at night and shit. Super super weird vibe.
>>
File: You lanky motherfucker.jpg (93 KB, 1195x850) Image search: [Google]
You lanky motherfucker.jpg
93 KB, 1195x850
>>17878747
>when we come back, a parade is held first thing in the morning
>The principal explains the situation to us (minus the graphic content)
>She has trouble not bursting into to tears as she explains and tries to console the school
>A lot of the school is shaken up- many of us don't dare mention the event
>It was darkly humorous since it was a random person the first time
>but, now it was one our own students
>some parents had cancelled their child's enrollment in the school
>Most of the lessons that day were simply sitting in silence
>We were a school of three hundred people- so everybody knew everybody
>Hence, losing one person had a major effect on some of the students
>It was one week until my enrollment would also be cancelled
>Within this one week, one more major incident occurred
>One of the mathematics teachers had hung themselves inside the MPS (Multi Purpose Shelter) from the metal support beams, along with two other students
>The weirdest thing about this incident was that there were no signs of any device used by the deceased to reach the support beams
>Somebody had helped them reach the beams, then cleaned up the mess.

I was pulled out of that school immediately and we moved to a different state.
>>
>>17878747
>>17878800
Any articles about the supposed happenings?
>>
We had a dilapidated school right next to ours that scared the fuck out of me and my friends when we were kids.

>Defunct school in very bad shape next to mine.
>Kids started making up stories (bathrooms' lights always on, kids trapped inside, faces in the windows...)
>Friends and I get inside.
>Uneasy feeling but nothing strange so far.
>Small clown sculpture next to a window.
>Sculpture was creepy as fuck so we didn't even bother touching it.
>Heading to the main staircase.
>Suddenly a box rolls down the main stairs.
>Massive freak out and we leave as fast as we could.

We always thought it was someone pulling a prank on us but shit was scary as fuck, and for the sake of making it spoopy we didn't mention that when spreading the story. Also, the clown disappeared and a chair was stuck in the window bars.
Turns out my older brother got inside after overhearing our stories and grabbed the clown to see our reaction next day.
A few days later my parrot pushed the clown to the ledge of the table and made it fall, breaking the sculpture.
It's been more than 10 years and we haven't experienced weird shit so it's safe to assume it wasn't haunted.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (34 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
34 KB, 600x600
>>17878747
>>17878800
Pretending to be from the UK, despite:
>using the word "Britain"
>falling for the tea meme
>saying "the Principal"
>misspelling "humourous"
>finishing with "we moved to a different state"
>>
Not exactly a school story but I do work at a college as an early morning cleaner.

Today it's just me and one other guy. Everyone is on holidays so very few classes.

The college isn't in the middle of nowhere, it sorta lies on the boundary of a large town and thick bush. We had just finished cleaning one block and were walking to a second when there was a screaming coming from the bush.

It was around 10 past 6 so the sun is just starting to come up but shit is still pretty dark.

He has been here for years and asked "what the fuck was that??" But assumed it was some bird.

I dunno though, it sounded seriously unearthly. Like several deep pained screams but all meshed together.
>>
the bathroom in my elementary school was fucked up. it was super big first of all but one wall had a huge long mirror on it. you could see it throught the little gaps on the toilet stalls. Sometimes you could just make out the shape of someone standing in front of the stall you were in, but only through the mirror.
also there were stories that the stalls would randomly slam shut all at once but orobably not
one day though, i was on my way to take a piss, open the door to the bathroom and the giant fucking mirror just slides right the fuck off the wall and shatters on the floor. it was caulked and screwed to the wall, no way it could have just fallen liek that. the only people in the bathroom were in stalls and at sinks.
i only used the bathroom if it was an absolute emergency after that
>>
It's weird for me to read these things where only one or two people have ever died while at these high schools.

In my high school, someone died every single year. There was a like... in memoriam wall, that had pictures of each one and what grade they were in.

It was reliable though, one every year for the past like 10 or 15 years. I never thought it was weird or spoopy though, just figured it was cause my school had 2400 kids in it so at least ones gonna die.
>>
The bathroom in the back on my elementary school behind the gym was highkey creepy af we all believed bloody mary lived there I used it a year ago when volunteering from the school and still had all those creepy feelings I had when I was 7
>>
File: Angry_pepe.jpg (43 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Angry_pepe.jpg
43 KB, 900x900
>>17869134
Chads and stacys reeeeeeee
>>
Some girl apparently hung herself in a bathroom because she didn't get a part in Macbeth. Asked a theatrebro about it and he confirmed that it's a story that goes around there. Apparently spooky shit happens in the theater.
>>
My high school was built in 1996 so I have nothing to share, but this is a pretty good thread. I am entertained
>>
First of all, sorry for all the mistakes I'm about to make. English isn't my main language.

We had an exorcist in our school. I shit you not. It happened like 10 years ago, maybe more, maybe less. I can't remember since I've already had graduated at that time. I'll tell everything from the start.

The story is quite simple - a group of children stayed at school overnight. It's a thing we used to do - bring some snacks, sleeping bags and watch a movie in some random cabinet. There was at least one teacher with us, at every time.
So anyways, these kids had the same thing. I don't know how, but some of them ended up in the school basement. Spooky satanic stuff is always fun, isn't it? As far as I know they've used a homemade ouija board. Nothing special happened that night. No one died, nothing. I don;t know any of the details.

BUT. From that night strange shit started happening in the school. Like doors banging, shit falling down, lights flickering. Usual horror movie stuff. At some times even voices or footsteps could be heard. So at least 3 keepers left their jobs only for this. And this is the point when the school called for help. They've invited an exorcist and he fixed it. Turns out, my school is built on some old graveyard. Now, I don't know who exactly are buried there, but it's either Napoleon's soldiers or jews. So the exorcist said that the school's energy was pretty hardcore and the kids accidentally summoned some nasty entities. I remember a few local newspapers wrote about this, it was reported on TV news too. I can't find it since it happened in 2005 or so. Anyways, that's all, folks.
>>
File: 1465160443646.jpg (261 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1465160443646.jpg
261 KB, 1280x960
>>17869134
cool story but you just proved you're underage aswel, I won't call the mods tho, you've already been through some shit

hate a qt instead
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.