[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your strangely unique habits, beliefs, and superstitions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
What are your strangely unique habits, beliefs, and superstitions? For example, what if I just spilled some salt and threw some over my shoulder. Explain.
>>
>>17840837

When I open a bottle of whiskey or the like, I always pour the first sip on the threshold, for Papa Legba.
>>
>>17840844
Cheers mate
>>
>>17840844
Right on.

>habits

I like to listen to the earth's electrical system on AM radio.
>>
>>17840898
Good thing there is more box than fox. Have fun.
>>
>>17840911
That is interesting
>>
>>17840837
>throw salt over shoulder
>pour libations
>super unique
Lol
>>
>>17840930
Hey dipshit, everything someone does means something different to them. I'm sure you do some things out of the normal. Tell me. What is it?
>>
>>17840954
Knock on something 2 times after you present a hypothetically bad scenario to make sure it does not happen, guess this is pretty normal, of course i would be great to know the origin of this.
>>
>>17840954
Anon pls. You can relax; you're as snowflakey as you feel the need to be
>>
>>17840969
I google things that I don't know the answer to. That's pretty unique 'round here, at least

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knocking_on_wood
>>
I guess yall are just better than the average joe at talking shit on the internet. That is unique in its own way. It's ok, be proud.
>>
I apologize to bugs when I kill them. Sometimes I'll talk to plants too. Once I've even held a conversation with stars.

I don't really think they're alive or talking to me, it's just some weird habit I have.
>>
>>17840990
I have that as well. You pick up that everything natural in this world has life. Most people are as intune with that as others.
>>
>>17841004
Are not as intune*
>>
>>17840924
It's not hard, you can catch it on harmonics of the Schumann resonance.
It sounds like crackly static.
It's easiest to get a feel for when there's a bigass lightning storm close to you, then you can compare the sound of that to it's sound as it moves closer or further away.
>>
>>17841010
I can feel the electricity in the air during lightning storms, there is absolutely energy everywhere. I put my cabin on a spot that I felt had a high energy reading. It's interesting.
>>
>>17841022
I know what you mean about being able to feel.
Being able to feel it AND hear it at the same time is very pleasant for some reason.
>>
>>17840837
i always have to eat my fries first during a meal before anything else
>>
When ever I talk to myself I like to explain things. I might just be really lonely
>>
>>17840990

I talk to inadimate shit all the time. I think that's common. One thing I do when out in public is imagine what kind of fighting game or RPG character people would be. I think up combos, special moves, idle animations. That's probably not too common.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.