[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0322.png (2 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0322.png
2 MB, 640x1136
For years I've been trying to figure out what happened to me. I realise a lot about earth now and noticed some stuff isn't exactly the same. Even aspects of my body are different now.

So I'm wondering... is this a parallel reality you go to when you die? Did my consciousness shift into this body from another reality?

Why are parts of my body slightly different?

My eyes are different, my testicles have a minor change and penis as well, my arm pits are different, the hair growth on my body is different and Im not 100% sure but a scar on my right hand used to be on my left hand...

Anyone know wtf is going on? I know it's not my imagination. I've been to doctors and cleared of having mental issues.

Also there seems to be a deity in this reality. Maybe it was always around and just never let me be aware?

I'm not joking either. Even my family seem different in various ways. My sisters eyes are different, my other sister looks like a look alike, my brother looks uglier than before, and my mother acts like a robot that won't talk about anything.

Am I in an after life reality? Did someone switch me to a near identical reality?

Has anyone else experienced the same type of effects?
>>
>>17840836
describe the eyes.
>>
>>17840836
See a doctor, thinking you may be dead and the world is an illusion is a common delusion of schizophrenic people.
>>
>>17840836
>Did I die?
no, you're on reddit
>>
File: !!.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
!!.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>17840836
what did he mean by this?
>>
You've always been shifting. You always will shift. Sometimes the shifts are large enough to notice. Sometimes they aren't.

Remember that shifting is only noticeable to the shifter. From everyone else's perspective, it will "always" have been this way, even if from your perspective it wasn't.

This is a type of reasoning that is atypical of linear time. Linear time is a perspective that a person can always put themselves in. Things can always make sense from a linear time perspective. The sense making of a linear time perspective does not preclude the sense making of a non-linear perspective. For many humans, once they have a single explanation for an experience, their brain is full and they stop looking for additional explanations. For these humans, whose brains get full after just one explanation, they will be unable to have conversations with you about non-linear time. Do not feel discouraged. There are still plenty of others who understand the perspective of non-linear time, and integrate it into their lives seamlessly.

Or, you can choose to forget and assimilate into this perspective by saying "Oops, no I made a mistake, this is how it's always been." In fact, it's healthy to let go of parallel time perspectives that are no longer relevant to your life. Don't let the shifts bother you--use them, for this is the way it's always been.
>>
>>17840866
Perfect
>>
>>17840836
Yeah, puberty is one hell of a thing. Also

>My brother is even uglier

holy shit, my sides
>>
>>17840886
Ironically, I hate you in every reality.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.