[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trapdoor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
A beetle scurries across the hot soil. Each vibration from each step he takes feels stronger than the last. The air grows tense and the beetle pauses. But he marches on searching for food. A step takes it close to your burrow, this will be his last step. The lid of your den flies open and your fangs sink in through his shell.

A lost shrimp swims through the dark sea. She sees the light of the surface and swims towards it. But something is wrong, she doesn't feel like she’s moving upward, only forward. She stops to turn around, but it is too late. Your jaws snap shut.

A napping tamarin awakes to the cry of her young close by. Instinctively she runs to aid him. It hits her suddenly: her young this season are yet to be born. She freezes. You pounce from your perch on a tree.

A fish finds a wiggling worm on the bottom of his pond. Up close the worm doesn't look quite right. He decides not to bite it. He turns around. Your mouth is already shut.

A man is camping friends, far off in the woods. He hears someone call his name and awakes. He ventures from the campsite to find which of his friends has got themselves lost. He is already alone when he realizes it was in his own voice. You are already behind him.
>>
OP clicks the post button. It's too late. He is already a faggot.
>>
>>17840395
Fucking gold.

I know not everyone can be a narcissist who loves the sound of their own voice like me, but how in the hell would he not realize he heard himself calling for help?
>>
>>17840395
I tried to reach my sides when I saw this post. But it's tool late, they're already gone
>>
>>17840273
Would have been much better without that gay last part

Being a prey animal, or really any wild animal must be pretty spooky
>>
>>17840427
It's supposed to be based on some of those goatman story things where the voice is repeated a bit fucked up, but I fucked up by completely forgetting to mention anything about it being higher pitch or some shit. I was just reading a bunch of skinwalker stories when I got the (not even remotely original I'm sure) idea of comparing these folklore predators to us to something like a trapdoor spider.

>>17840443
Probably, yeah.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.