[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
A few years ago, I watched an episode of Dr. Who which put me off it forever. Can anyone help me find it again? Sorry to be a pain in the arse with a long description but I really want to conquer my fear of Dr. Who by watching it again. desc:

I believe they are in some form of catacomb spaceship, there is a 4 second video of a weeping angel which becomes a hologram and tries to kill someone, a team of soldiers enter the supposed catacombs and all get killed and it turns out all the statues were weeping angels and it ends with the Doctor and others surrounded by angels and a large flash of light?
>>
Isn't that like the most famous episode of dr who?
>>
Fifth series episodes 'The time of angels'/'Flesh and stone'
>>
Are you my mummy?
>>
>>17840119
>being scared of a dr. who episode

you have to be over 18 to post here, kiddo
>>
>>17840127
nah, you're thinking of Blink, it's actually >>17840140

they both feature weeping angels though
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.