[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Horned God
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: satanic-horned-god.jpg (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
satanic-horned-god.jpg
64 KB, 500x500
I've been dreaming of this man for the first time ever since my childhood. I know he is worshipped by the Wicca, but I have never believed in that sort of stuff, nor do I think I ever will. As a child, he appeared to me as just a man with the head of an elk- in a forest clearing surrounded by nature. He would tell me of the beauty of the world and how it must be preserved. Now, he appears to me as something similar to the attached image. We are in the same place, but now the trees are dead, the ground is scorched, and the sky is filled with smoke. He warns me of the end of days approaching, and states there are only a few individuals who are capable of stopping this, though he does not say how. I am sure these dreams are linked, and I am almost sure that I am one of the mentioned individuals who could possibly save the world. What do I do /x/? What does this mean?
>>
It means you stop making RP threads
>>
>>17839642
I'm not roleplaying, I'm completely serious.
>>
>>17839633
GOD$ILLA
>>
Isn't that just a different rendition of the Baphomet?
>>
>>17839883
I'm not sure. I don't believe so, if you're talking about the Horned God in general. If you're talking about the image, probably, but that's just what he looked like in my dream.
>>
>>17839633

>guys I had a dream that was totally true and I believe I am a special snowflake that can save the world
>>
>>17839633
Dreamed of the church of beelzebub, they had a goat statue in front of a colorfully painted baroque church building... There was a gathering in a town hall like building... A band of a dozen witches playing in front of a cheerful carnival society. They noticed me and a man in robe led me back to the car. When I told him I knew he is a servant of satan he gave me a quarter full bottle of what looked like water and winked at me, telling me to taste it when I'm ready to walk the wild side. When I woke up that bottle was in my bed I grabbed it from beside the bed while in REM apparently. This would be my first case of "sleep walking" in years...
>>
File: mK1rsrdado1_500.jpg (128 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
mK1rsrdado1_500.jpg
128 KB, 500x491
>>17839633
I never had dreams about the horned god himself. Though I got like prophecies and thoughts hinting towards Baphomet, and recently when I asked an oracle who watches over my soul I was told the horned god.

Also I got strong feelings that the end days are approaching to this year, wrote down in my diary 6 months ago. Well, either way I personally don't care to preserve the world, so good luck to you.
>>
>>17839633
He probably wants to have sex with you in the woods, that's what he usually wants.

Either that or he's getting worried about deforestation and carbon emissions again, the end of his/nature's dominion. He might want a new national park or two.
>>
>>17839897
Beelzebub is usually presented as a fly.
>>
>>17839894
Yeah they're mostly just memers riffing off that dude on /v/ who had to go to Damascus.

Did anything actually come of that?
>>
>>17840082
The cultural room which he occupies is usually adjacent to the space of the horned one
>>
>>17839633
I have continued to dream of a nuclear bomb going off near me recently. Twice today in two dreams alone, I fear it now. Just speaking to helps myself. Maybe anon, maybe.
>>
>>17839903
b a p h o m e t h o r n e d
>>
>>17839633
This >>17839642
>>
>>17839633
when was the last time you got laid OP? The what part of your psych do you think the HORNED god is;)? fucking get some loser
>>
Sounds like Pan
>>
Well there are like, 50 horned gods. Baphomet being largely a made up symbol rather than an entity. But I'm not one to pick and choose.

I worship Cernunnos. He's pretty much who Baphomet and the more general Wiccan "Horned God" are based on.

And Cernunnos is based on numerous horned gods from many Celtic tribes and Roman influence.
>>
File: hornedgod4.jpg (142 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
hornedgod4.jpg
142 KB, 500x382
>>
File: 1465942037745.png (207 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465942037745.png
207 KB, 500x500
>>17839633
op your fucking with evil. you need to keep that inside. if it spills out your gonna fuck your life up. you are not real, your just a vessel to that perceives 3-D. What is hidden stays hidden. You lose your mind. so gotta be stable like earth. so the fir has some to rest on. then you need water. you know incase the fire too big. water is a big deal man. then you need air to keep feeding the fire. that's your temple. don't just cover it with darkness.
>>
>few individuals

How many individuals?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.