[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/ I need some suggestions/advice on something i saw the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1000px-Flag_of_Maryland.svg.png (27 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1000px-Flag_of_Maryland.svg.png
27 KB, 1000x667
Hey /x/ I need some suggestions/advice on something i saw the other night because it baffles me. I live in northern Maryland and i was letting my dogs out for the night. As soon as i turned on my floodlight at a very dim part of the edge of the woods I see this thing at least 7 feet tall maybe a little more with a shoulder span twice any normal human. Both my dogs run down to the fence and get defensive toward it. As i sprint down to grab them it makes this horrid noise, it's like a mix of a bear growl and a head on vehicle collision but the volume is times 3 of that. When i yelled i saw it turn and start barreling down back into my woods and all i hear is limbs and everything breaking. long story short i got my dogs inside and when i came back out i hear it charging back toward my property while letting out this scream twice as loud as the last one. I ran back again and looked out for it out of my window but i didn't see or hear it for the rest of the night. The next day i went out and bought myself a savage 320 with some slugs. idk if that's enough firepower to stop what i saw but please i would like some suggestions.
>>
What did its head/body look like?
>>
>>17839436
The light wasn't good enough for me to see too much detail but its head was behind a little bit of leaves so i didn't really see it
>>
>spoopy cryptids in Muurland
Kill it, OP. Plz don't let it reach the eastern shore. We have our hands full with ghosts and the Atlantic ocean. It might buy an EZ Pass and cross the bay bridge with ease.
>>
Where at exactly? Cumberland MD reporting in.
>>
Your flag is the Troll 2 of Vexillology
>>
>>17840573
it's harford county more specifically the fallston area
>>
>>17839558
if it shows up again i plan on killing the bastard just to see what it is
>>
>>17839412
cool
>>
>>17841101
Oh fuck I'm in Abingdon >>17841101
>>
I live close to there, so I might go hunting.
I've always wanted a fur coat out of an unknown creature.
>>
>>17839412

I think a lot of one-off cryptid sightings are actually random aliens that stop by to have a look, out of curiosity, but end up running scared or playing pranks when they actually run into humans.
>>
I bet it was a bear. My gf's Dad lives in Manchester and as he was getting the mail one day a bear came running out of the wood towards him. Luckily a car drove past and the bear was frightened and ran away.
>>
frederick reporting, and i live close to a wildlife preserve

PLEASE LET ME SEE ONE OF THESE
>>
http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/news/city-desk/blog/20782292/sasquatch-sighting-in-laurel
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.