[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help interpreting dream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: dream.jpg (196 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
dream.jpg
196 KB, 1500x1125
Could someone please weigh in on what my dream could mean?

Last night I dreamed that I noticed a small translucent worm poking out of my skin like in the image, though the color was a little more translucent. I pulled it out without much effort, but then I started to notice more. Each time I pulled one out, I would notice more in different places. Eventually the worms started to get bigger, like the ones you would use as fishing bait. It didn't seem that they were feeding on me, I was just worried about getting them all out. It reached a point that chunks of my skin were coming off as though they were so riddled with worms that it all had to go.

It wasn't a particularly frightening dream for me, just very different. I have had night terrors for years in which I am being chased or fighting, and will often wake up right after suffering a critical injury. So when I get a dream like this, I am genuinely curious what it could mean.

Also, no, I have not watched any horror movies lately that would make me think this was parroting some external stimulus.
>>
Self bump.
>>
>>17839087
>bumps self, in public no less
>can't figure why his skin is icky
>>
>>17839105
Pretty much.
>>
theres holes in your story.

ba

dun

tssss
>>
It may mean that someone is taking advantage of you and that you feel dirty about it but not bothered unless there are too much people doing it.
>>
the worms might represent ongoing problems or situations of your life you have yet to solve, not superficial (pulling them out) because that causes even more, but getting to the core of it (under your skin). Are there some things in your life that are annoying you for a while? maybe they are connected and you have to get to their core.
>>
>>17839268
Possibly. I am dealing with an incredible amount of stress. Law school. No money for rent. Applying for jobs.
>>
>>17839377
sounds very stressful. I hope you really want what you are doing and that you don't do it for your parents or some kind of social image. If so: stop it, the earlier the better, if not: go on but watch out that you get enough compensation.
>>
>>17839014
Learn to use the catalog. >>17823573
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.