[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okey x I'm gonna give it a try to religion and this site
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: chakra_poster.jpg (105 KB, 500x711) Image search: [Google]
chakra_poster.jpg
105 KB, 500x711
Okey x I'm gonna give it a try to religion and this site has a lot of info and I find it pretty interesting . What do you think? I'm going to fully commit to this journey. Anyone wanna come with me?
The site is joyofsatan just Google it
It's just some way of satanism that's quite different to others and intense from what I've read. It goes on about contacting demons and such
>>
joy of satan is fucking bs plz fuck off
>>
Picking sides between the Abrahamic version of "god" and the Abrahamic version of "satan" is as pointless as labeling Democrat or Republican. You're still subscribing to the same establishment.
>>
>>17838916
would you recommend something?
>>
File: and how do you feel about that.jpg (117 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
and how do you feel about that.jpg
117 KB, 500x361
>>17838941

Subscribe to nothing. Finding your own path is harder than joining any cult or group where they tell you what to believe. If humans invented it, it's probably bullshit.

Sit beneath a tree and stare at the grass beneath the sun until your vision obscures and there are no angles.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.