[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ouija Board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: capture.jpg (50 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
50 KB, 600x400
Tonight /x/ I'm going to fuck with a Ouija board with my long distance friends (we'll be in a call) I've decided to try and bum weed off Satan any other suggestions?
>>
>>17838663
keep joking bruh.
goddammit that thing isnt to be fucked with,
Sure, a session could go harmless, or something will stick with you after you stop playing.
also, idk how you would do the board with a friend on a phone
>>
>>17838673
1.I don't really care about the consequences I don't value my life
2.I'm just gonna have them watch me
>>
>>17838683
jeez bummer man.
well, you wont listen to me, but that shit is real.
youll probably get nothing unless you try it by yourself without anyone watching.
If you do get in contact with something it may be malevolent or benevolent. and they can lie.
u gonna do it on skype? i kinda wanna watch
>>
>>17838663
How does a ouija board even work? Does the thing move on its own or something?
>>
>>17838703
dunno. Ive never tried and never will.
Its supposed to
>>
>>17838689
I'm doing it on hangouts (yes i know hangouts sucks) and i sorta wanna keep it between me and my friends
>>17838703
No, you put a peice usually glass on the board put your hand on it ask questions and the ghost demon whatever it is moves the peice over to the letters or to yes/no
>>
Also I'm going to use a penny for the peice and I'm gonna use a peice of paper instead of an actually Ouija board since I don't have one and don't want to look for one
>>
>>17838719
some people are born with a sense of the supernatural.
some that arent go looking and may not like what they find.
Im never going looking
>>
>>17838719
Can't you just move it yourself to where you want?
>>
>>17838770
Yes but you are trusted not to
>>
I used to play almost daily, like 15 years ago. Never had a demonic possession or anything violent BUT I did feel unworldly presences and saw shadows in the corner of my eye every once in a while. Also had one time that the board gave me a response that triggered me and I threw it to the trash can, some days later a friend of mine came for me to go play soccer, so I had to search my sneakers that were under my bed, but as I was reaching them out I felt the board. I had to destroy it.
As far as I remember you want to ask to soak with a son/daughter of the sun, those are the good guys, the sons/daughters of the moon are supposed to be the bad guys, those who are looking to harm you.
Also remember to say good bye and to draw it/write it in the board if you make one, so you don't leave the portal open.
>>
Could you record yourself and upload it to YouTube please
>>
>>17838776
Then how can I be sure that a spirit is moving or I am?
>>
>>17838786
You will be doing it as a video conference? If so aim the camera to the board/paper and close your eyes let your friends see the answers so they can tell you if it is working or not.
>>
>>17838784
Yes please, OP listen to this anon.
>>
be careful anon. i have a story with that bored and will dump if interested.
>>
>>17838784
better yet, livestream it
>>
>>17838784
.....This! ....Do it! Post links...what are you waiting for! Do it ,now!!
>>
Blindfolded. ..video conference. Let your friend read what's being said...post results on YouTube and then post links here. ...do it,just do it
>>
>>17838807
Not OP. But share please.
>>
>>17838799
I'm not OP I just meant in general. Why can't those lazy spirits just move the shit themselves without me even touching it?
>>
>>17838807
Plz?
>>
>>17838852
>>17838832
Sure. Why not.
>be me
>about 4 years ago
>with friends
>at graveyard, around 11:00 or so at night
>reckless and 15
>playing with my ouija board because i loved the paranormal back then
>still do
>bout 10 minutes with nothing legible
>new spirit
>ask if anyone is there
>glides to yes
>wegotoneboys.jpg
>"whats your name?"
>J-A-M-E-S W(forgot last name)
>we check gravestones
>sitting near a james with same last name
>holy fuck
>ask if that is him?
>yes
>cool.jpg
>we ask the how old are you, general shit like that
>ask if he is nice
>N-O
>ask why
>says he wants something
>actually just says 'want'
>ask what he wants
>"L-I-F-E"
>at this point the group is shitting itself in unison
>we decide to leave
>circle the board
>we try to get it to goodbye
>it wont move
>the planchette refuses to move
>noone could hold it down with that much force the way we were sitting
>it was like moving a huge sofa
>holyfuckingshitthisishowidie.icantthinkofagoodcomputerterm
>the entire group moves over to one side to push
>we cant
>we let it move
>it starts to fucking circle the board
>this means its trying to get out.
>i fucking grab the planchette directly up
>throw it
>planchette shatters
>later i take it home, cut it into 7 peices and throw it away, like its supposed to be thrown away
>still played with another

Be careful anon. If the spirit starts doing any of these, end the session.
>circling the board
>spelling zozo or mama
>going to the 4 corners of the board
>things happening in real life.
I would put a salt circle around it. Best to look up a guide. Godspeed, anon.
>>
File: 1419852234562.jpg (91 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
1419852234562.jpg
91 KB, 500x498
>>17838889
>Afraid of a wooden board

>Not afraid of trees
>>
>>17838889
good read anon, spooks
got anymore?
>>
I'm going to do it in a few hours and going to do it with no way to stop it i want resukts and I want them to be powerful
>>
>>17838905
>afraid to get shot

>not afraid of metals
>>
>>17838889

How do you end a session? Especially if the demon is trying to come out or possess you or whatever?
>>
>>17838889
does salt actually works? always thought it was bs
>>
File: 20160622_234226.jpg (467 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20160622_234226.jpg
467 KB, 1600x1200
Shit didnt work called Satan pussy and left it without saying goodbye so I can be raped in my sleep by demons
>>
>>17838663
Don't play alone
Never ask for proof
Don't be afraid to back the fuck out

Once we were messing around with one and it got kind of violent so we kept saying goodbye and it kept saying no like 5 or 6 times

Started calling one of our friends at slut and a whore over and over
>>
What happened to the grills that used to make these threads in 2014? I forgot how they called themselves, but they used to say they could contact a feminine spirit that used to follow them, and they even made a Tumblr to let people follow their story.
>>
>>17839185
Satan's too busy to answer to a stoner. He has some souls to torture and some deals with EA Electronics to seal.
>>
These things are scary. Sister and her friends were playing with one and invited me to join, we asked how he died he said in a fire, asked for a name and got one, we googled it and it was an arsonist who got caught in one of his own fires. Some bitch friend of my sisters asks it who here is gonna die first and it says Ellen, a friend who was there. She gets spooked and we ask when, it says 2 years, which is when she was gonna go visit her online boyfriend. She starts crying and my mom throws it out. No idea if Ellen died but probably not, still was scary though
>>
>>17838778

Was just about to ask if there's anyway you can use the ouija to invoke positive presences to conversate with or to meditate with or ask for guidance/help
>>
>>17839324
>some deals with EA Electronics to seal

Heartily chuckled at this bit. Good show anon.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.