[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 90% sure my city has a secret society, composed of rich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Secret-Society-2.jpg (69 KB, 698x400) Image search: [Google]
Secret-Society-2.jpg
69 KB, 698x400
I'm 90% sure my city has a secret society, composed of rich and powerful people that make the decisions city hall supposedly makes, and they meet underground somewhere. That's all I know right now. Am I insane?
>>
>>17837947
No, but I'm afraid you are a fag for posting this shit.
>>
>>17837947
Secret society or no it's not like a "city hall", municipal council, etc actually has any meaningful responsibilities.
>>
not just your city. more like the civilised world
>>
>>17837947
These "secret societies" are just comprised of boys who were groomed and abused at a young age.

Oh, and to separate rich idiots (who are desperate for a sense of belonging) from their money.

They control nothing significant.
>>
>>17837947
What city?
>>
>>17837947
Every city has one, brah.
>>
>>17837947
If you want to join you need to find out how.
>>
>>17838142
>groomed and abused at a young age.
implying that;s a rite of passage?
>SRA
iSHIGGY
>>
What controls humanity is hunger, exhaustion, and attempts to live outside one's means. These things are actually getting better all over the planet and have for some time now, although periodically it gets worse from time to time. Then you have legions of middlemen in America, who all wave their hands in motion with the natural goings on of the planet, and act like they're in charge. And for the most part, we let them have their delusions, except when they use their delusions to give themselves permission to bust out their weapons and start going on rampages / hire young, healthy morons to do that for them.
>>
>>17838328
It probably is, and then if they ever get into a position of power, photos of said act can be used against them to extort whatever you want
>>
>>17837947
Where's your city?
>>
>>17837998
this. it is called "politics."
>>
>>17837947
What's led you to believe this?
Also, why don't you start killing the members?
>>
>>17837947

Probably not - City Hall is typically run by business owners, it's kind of how local government works. You don't get real career politicians at the city level except for maybe the huge ones.
>>
>>17837947
Which city? A lot of places have had such things. In Louisville they have the Pendennis Club but I'm not sure how influential it is now (Hunter S. Thompson talked about it sometimes).
>>
File: 20151212_134201.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151212_134201.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>17837947
>>17840450
Also, San Antonio has this crazy, old, weird-ass place called the Argyle. It was a horse farm that almost certainly had slaves, and is now one of the most exclusive old money clubs in the city. Almost entirely white Anglo in a predominantly Hispanic city. They have a huge oil painting of Robert E. Lee on the wall (pic related). I worked there briefly on a contract for my company, until we lost it for unknown reasons. The others felt really uncomfortable there, a constant feeling of being watched/followed. There were a shit load of hidden cameras, too.

>>17838415
You mean like how David Cameron fucked a pig for very similar reasons?
>>
>>17837947
What evidence do you have for this?
>>
most places do. i like how boardwalk empire portrayed it in final season too
>>
>>17840665
Can confirm. I sell light bulbs to these elitest fucks. Think they're all better than us
>>
>>17840665
Correctish, David Hammeron hasn't been extorted though, I was thinking more in line with Bush.

It's mostly prevalent in America (Bohemian Grove) What Eton club boys do is basically the English equivalent of a college frat, Was it his autobiographer who claimed to have a picture of that? It wasn't to call in any political favours.
>>
File: hq.jpg (119 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
hq.jpg
119 KB, 500x343
>>17837947

Nigger they don'y even hide where I live.

an /x/-bro of mine wants to go in there and just answer [spoiler]Fidelio[/spoiler] to every question asked and see what happens.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.