[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
started doing weird devil shit. Then i started acting wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 15
started doing weird devil shit. Then i started acting wrong. need to chill the fuck out. Quit my job. my made my friend cry by calling him a snitch. called my sister a whore. and she also might not be on good terms with her boss because of me. I need to be more calm from now on.

calming picture thread?
>>
File: cat-wallpaper-24.jpg (362 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cat-wallpaper-24.jpg
362 KB, 1920x1080
What did you do OP?
>>
File: 1448656393616.jpg (8 KB, 419x85) Image search: [Google]
1448656393616.jpg
8 KB, 419x85
>>17836483
>calming picture thread?

Sorry, this is /x/, not a "make a shitposting roleplayer feel better" board.
>>
>>17836501
damn he rolled a "20"
>>
>>17836496
moon worship, devil worship. i started acting differently that's all. trying to mellow out before i have to be productive again. It honestly can be whatever you guys want image wise. Might as well post that demon that is here ever damn day.
>>
>>17836501

you have a point anon how about just an /x/ themed img thread then?
>>
File: Fool-for-web.gif (56 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
Fool-for-web.gif
56 KB, 450x350
>>17836523
forgot pic.
>>
>>17836513
Devil worship, or Satan worship?

There is a difference, anon. A huge difference.

Demons are generally positive entities (gods, actually - what people call "demons" that possess and attack are really angels/ayy lmaos) but they also demand respect and can similarly fuck you up if you aren't under the protection of Lucifer.

Those who are without should avoid trying to summon anything, because it will never work in their favor.
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (3 KB, 289x175) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
3 KB, 289x175
>>17836670
i guess i am trying to say i went below. i don't do ritual magic i am too scared. i thought if i kept things mental i would be fine and i am still am in fact. except i am thinking circles around people including myself. I am making decisions faster than i used to. sometimes the decisions hurt people (emotionally). Sometimes i am committed to thought in my head i can't think around it and then it just pours out. It's like whatever was me is gone. I am also hallucinating while awake. It only happens when i concentrate. I am not mr. troll rplyer. I am just trying to get info from people i trust. Thanks for responding. To try to make a long story short I acknowledged lucifer, then didn't sleep for three days. Now I am different not weird spooky way just different. I think in a way that is very unusual. And i hallucinate that's it. If anyone took the time to read this thank you.
>>
File: werewolf.jpg (107 KB, 500x704) Image search: [Google]
werewolf.jpg
107 KB, 500x704
>>17837260

So how do you feel? What are you trying to accomplish? Where do you stand? I'm not sure what faith you align with (if any) but I can tell by your hesitance that you aren't committed to Father. Acknowledging him is not enough. You're either dedicated to him, or you're just an outsider.

> i don't do ritual magic i am too scared

With Satan, there is nothing to fear. Unless, again, you're dabbling as an outsider. I'm not trying to push my religion, but at least be careful about messing around with the demonic -- at best, you're being disrespectful. At worst, you're making yourself vulnerable to a number of entities (not all demons are friendly to outsiders, and not everything that claims to be a demon is of Satan -- these are much worse).

> i thought if i kept things mental i would be fine and i am still am in fact. except i am thinking circles around people including myself

Except you're not fine (otherwise you wouldn't be here, right? Also, a lot of magick is done through visualization, so the circle is a circle whether it's drawn in chalk or in your head.

> Sometimes i am committed to thought in my head i can't think around it and then it just pours out.

Sounds like unwanted thoughts and/or impulsive behavior. What is the state of your mental health? Do you have a history of sleeping problems?

If you're afraid of this sort of stuff, maybe it's just causing you to be paranoid, which is a sign that you still have some hangups to get over.

(Not sure if pic related is calming enough, but it's the closest thing I have in my folder)
>>
File: 1466511116054.jpg (19 KB, 215x217) Image search: [Google]
1466511116054.jpg
19 KB, 215x217
>>17837360
anon your a great person thank you. I am just trying to improve. I know what i need to do but the mind gets in the way. I have anxiety. But i never did anything crazy like acuse my friend of being a snitch until he cried. I am not sure if we will stay friends anon. Also called sister a whore for disrespecting me at work. Also because i thought she was sucking d for money but's that's besides the point. I usually avoid confrontation altogether i am usually just a passive guy.

> Sometimes i am committed to thought in my head i can't think around it and then it just pours out.

Sounds like unwanted thoughts and/or impulsive behavior. What is the state of your mental health? Do you have a history of sleeping problems?

>"If you're afraid of this sort of stuff, maybe it's just causing you to be paranoid, which is a sign that you still have some hangups to get over."

I guess this what i was looking for. Thx anon i think i am just a pussy. also think i was disrespectful. Throwing the sign around town and such. like it s no big deal. trying to freak people out. trying to be cool idk. But i think i am paying for it. These last two weeks I've just been scared. real scared. I just need to get a grip anon thank you.

one thing i would like to add is I acknowledge not just lucifer but man, and that which is above man. but i don't know very much about these 3 things however.
>>
OP needs to find Jesus.

Here he is!

also there's a difference between magic, moon magic and devil/satan magic. jus saying. normal magic has been done for millenia.
only in the last couple centuries demon magic is acceptable.

P.S. nothing is gone. the moment is full, and never passes/
>>
File: snake_dove-214x300-2.jpg (23 KB, 214x300) Image search: [Google]
snake_dove-214x300-2.jpg
23 KB, 214x300
>>17838456
If i can share somethings about myself.
I hated who i was as result of my past experiences. I don't know the differences between magic if it all came from one place. Who i am is weak due to past experiences. I know what jesus he's got comes when need to make a friend doing good is required. But to build. To strengthen yourself for the sake of your own betterment is not jesus. I do love jesus tho. I also love the below. There the same.
>>
File: 9505315_orig.jpg (125 KB, 759x470) Image search: [Google]
9505315_orig.jpg
125 KB, 759x470
>>17838517
wow i just thread have a good day guys thanks for the responses.
>>
>>17838517
Mate. Following Jesus is about faith in him and of course, his father God as well. Loving both is not possible: it's like loving jews and nazis.
Also, that's not how it works mate. Jesus or God don't strengthen you, your faith in them and your effort to become better does.
Hope this helps. Good luck.
>>
>>17838541
wow. just wow. did not expect that on 4chan. gfy tho. just... bang on.
>>
File: 1466187326504.gif (2 MB, 352x290) Image search: [Google]
1466187326504.gif
2 MB, 352x290
>>17838541
Depends which Jesus you're talking about. If you mean the fictional character that the Church invented to subvert his message and install their ideology of a spiritual hierarchy, then sure. Can't love both.

But if you're talking about Jeshua, the actual man who just happened to be a little smarter than most at the time, then you can absolutely love all things in creation, even if they don't get along. Jeshua, the actual person, not the fictional character that Jesus is based off of, was quite consistent in his belief that your enemies needed your acceptance just as much as your friends did, in not more.

Personally, I believe that everyone is working to make their universe more beautiful from their own perspective. When you get those that are interested in things like violence, rape, abuse etc. it's because from their perspective, they think people are more beautiful when they've been subjected to those acts of hostility. They're only trying to make the world a better place, from their perspective but lack the empathy to do so in a considerate way. Their lack of empathy does not allow them to understand this about themselves, and so knowing this about the psychology of those who worship pain, you can avoid them or engage with them as desired. However, without realizing that the people you despise do what they do out of love, you will be unable to understand their actions well enough to choose how to avoid or engage with them as you wish.

Some people just can't stop licking the lime.
>>
>>17838541
how do you deny the other half of the whole?
>>
>>17838610
Great reply mate. Really. Helped me see much more than before.
>>
>>17838690
Deny? When?
>>
>>17838697
Well i am thinking about what you said earlier. You can't love both. I love jesus because he helps me love my brother. I love satan because he helps me love myself. What do you think of that anon?
>>
>>17838752
Well, that is nice to be honest. I'm glad both help you.
Yes, I was wrong. You can be with both I guess...
>>
Sage all fields.
You are ruining /x/.
>>
>>17838823
yup. it's your fault tho u made me crazy.
Kelownasucks.com What the fuck is this anon. I haven't been in right mind sense.
>>
>>17838823
now you leave? here's a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEmPtQpkQp0

what are thoughts anons.
>>
dude don't believe this bullshit, its just the placebo effect mixed with obsession. Fear is natural its also a weapon. If regular people could perform magic and communicate with otherworldly entities what do you think it would happen?
>>
>>17836483
Wierd devil shit? You sound like a gossiping kindergartner
>>
>>17838968
i think it would mean you found a cheat code. but i am just projecting my own thoughts on the matter. I just need to get off the computer. anons as usual your too kind.
>>
Op you are posessed by a low ranking demon. If it were a high one it would be way more obvious. Easy way is to call upon the archangel michael. He stomps demons for fun. Harder way is a banishing ritual.

I have had countless demons attempt to posess me, and its no fun. If you had done the pre reqs you would know how to deal with this
>>
>>17836483
You probably want to go to /wg/ OP, they have a ton of chill image threads.

Also get away from /x/ for a bit... I found hanging out on /x/ turns me into an asshole after a couple of days.
>>
>>17840494
best advice thanks. one of you should kill this thread. it's really bad. i am kind of ashamed i needed come here and ramble. it's was a weak thing to do. I just wanna thank you anons for putting up with me.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.