[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Postmortem eye gazer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Hey /x,

I work at a long term care facility and earlier one of my ladies passed away. Long story short I was doing post mortem care, cleaning her face and I ended up looking into her eyes. I felt like, man, I wish I could explain it. I saw so much in my mind but I can't remember any of it and I had this overwhelming feeling of something I can't describe... I have done post Mort care on 100s of dead bodies but never looked in their eyes, never felt like this either.. Is it just my phychy? How so if I feel so desensitized to these deaths at this point?
>>
Did you bone her? I would have boned her.
>>
I have nothing for which to bone her, plus she was nearly 100 and huge
>>
File: 1463327300767.png (198 KB, 249x322) Image search: [Google]
1463327300767.png
198 KB, 249x322
>>17835689
>Is it just my phychy
Your what
>>
>>17835689
Most people leave their bodies when they die. Bitch was hanging on until you looked into her.
>>
>>17835766
Psyche, shit man, I am workin' nights and exaughsted, if ya had used yer brain ya woulda done known wUT I was sayin' yo -_- Don't be a dick just to be a dick.
>>
Never told this story to anyone because it sounds stupid

I had to go see the university counsellor because they'd figured out I had anxiety and it was effecting my attendance. Anyway I get there and they introduce me to my counsellor, she's a short old to middle aged woman, shes nice, and shes blind.

We start talking and she starts probing me about my past and all that, I try to be stoic but eventually I shed a single tear, which is a huge thing for me, I do not cry infront of people generally.

I asked her for a tissue and wiped my eye, and kept going, I think she might've thought I was faking it because I seemed so not shaken up.

Anyway the session ended and she went to shake my hand, and I reached out and shook her hand and this is where it gets weird

I felt an INCREDIBLE energy, like a blast of energy just came out of me, or it came out of her, or something happened, but I felt it, and I saw her become kind of shocked as well, and then we let go and didn't say anything about it.

This was years ago and since then I've thought about it, I think I was unleashing all the stress inside me that I bottle up and hide, and somehow she is physically receptive and allowed me to unleash it, and she was stunned because she didn't think I had experienced the things I'd spoken about or had as much anxiety as I claimed.

It was weird and its never happened before or since.
>>
>>17835778
Explain a bit more? She was for sure pronounced dead, I opened her windows (per her superstition )
>>
>>17835788
Who you calling a shit man, bitch? That's incredibly racist and offensive
>>
And everything that could go wrong is definitely going wrong tonight, wtf... I think she may have released a ton of negative energy...
>>
>>17835830
So in other words your an energetic faggot something like an eel
>>
>>17836139
I don't think so I think the magic came from her, I've shaken many a hand in my day and never experienced that before.
>>
>>17835843
The only way you notice eyes is if they're still alive.

She was still in there when you looked. The reason you can't remember what went through your mind was because it was her thoughts and consciousness, not yours.
>>
>>17836211
Honestly it felt like that, I kinda wanna say her life flashed before my eyes, but not essentially.. it's so hard to explain...
>>
>>17836299
Yeah, there's never gonna be a good way to say it.
>>
>>17835689

That's cute.

I remember my first time too, Mesmerizing isn't it ?
>>
>>17835778
This. She needed to see her own body before she was able to understand that she was dead. So, she reflected her consciousness through your eyes for a second, to see her own body lying there, and then was ready to move on.

It sounds like a bunch of hubbabaloo, until you remember that consciousness, just like any other force in the universe, can be reflected, absorbed, amplified, etc. After all, consciousness is tied to all those forces, so any properties they can have, so can consciousness. "But? If this true, why don't the experimental instruments measure the blah blah." We are those instruments.
>>
>>17835788
Negress detected.

>>17835869
Fuckin' LOL'd
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.