[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ouija board questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image_3.jpg (53 KB, 512x368) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
53 KB, 512x368
Hey, I browse this board often and love the paranormal stuff that doesn't happen to me. I've never experienced anything happen to me. My roommate really likes spooky things and suggested we make a night with the board and friends. He wants to get drunk and ask questions to the board. My questions are
1. Is it dangerous?
2. Any side effects?
3. Is it real?

Tl;Dr: is using the ouija a bad idea
>>
1. Yes
2. Hangovers and nausea
3. Yes, alcohol is real
>>
>>17835498
I meant the usage of the board. Nothing with the alcohol
>>
>>17835488
I'll tell you this: as a complete atheist who believes that paranormal phenomena are completely nonexistent, the knowledge of any form of afterlife or spiritual plane would be well worth any potential horror also gained from any paranormal experience.
>>
>>17835518
(cont)
because of this, I myself have been willing for a while to attempt to try ouija boards and other such tools, but also have not because I'm reluctant to spend actual money or great effort for a cause that I'm sure is a waste.
>>
darude Sandstorm
>>
>>17835523
That's the thing. I don't believe in spirits or anything of the sort. Yet when horror stories are told I can't help but feel uneasy. I am not buying the board, so for me it wouldn't be a waste of money rather than a waste of time.
>>
>>17835530
Just get drunk and do it, nigga
>>
>>17835533
Fuck okay...
>>
File: 1287478.png (961 KB, 839x2406) Image search: [Google]
1287478.png
961 KB, 839x2406
>>
>>17835539
Are these rules absolute? My roommate is next to me and he wants to disobey all the rules on purpose for edgy reasons
>>
>>17835561
>asks for permission to break the rules

You're doing it wrong.
>>
>>17835561
Don't bother about the Ouija. It's about as haunted as Monopoly- literally! It is a game produced by Parker Brothers, the same company that makes Monopoly. The Ouija board was invented in 1891 by businessman Elija Bond, where it was then sold to Parker Bros. Parker Bros eventually became a subsidiary of Hasbro. It's harmless, and contains no "harmful spirits".

>inb4 non-believer cuck

A game whose entire "paranormal" aspect is made up and encouraged by a multinational toy corporation, and is churned out by the thousands in Chinese factories, is most likely not paranormal, no?
>>
>>17835539

WTF is this shit? Having these kind of expectations of a spirit board is exactly what causes things to go wrong. They aren't fundamentally different from any other type of spirit communication, but you don't hear this kind of bullshit circulating around pendulums or automatic writing planchettes. Know how to banish, and you'll be fine. If you need something heavy duty, pull out the LBRP or the Rose Cross ritual.
>>
>>17835641
Comments like these make me think twice before fucking with spirits.
>>
>>17835561
Don't bother about the Ouija. It's about as haunted as Monopoly- literally! It is a game produced by Parker Brothers, the same company that makes Monopoly. The Ouija board was invented in 1891 by businessman Elija Bond, where it was then sold to Parker Bros. Parker Bros eventually became a subsidiary of Hasbro. It's harmless, and contains no "harmful spirits".

>inb4 non-believer cuck

A game whose entire "paranormal" aspect is made up and encouraged by a multinational toy corporation, and is churned out by the thousands in Chinese factories, is most likely not paranormal, no?
>>
>>17835662
>>17835597
Uhhhhh
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.