[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did a thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I posted a week ago about any tips for making runes. Just thought I would let y'all know i made em on Sunday and charged the shit out of them with last night's solstice full moon.

Not the best tunes you've seen, but still proudish!
>>
dude they look great, how did you carve the stone?
>>
>>17835332
Only thing you charged the fuck out is your childish imagination. Seriously, runemaking is as dumb as going to Church every sunday.

As for the runes, they do look nice.
>>
>>17836585

Translation: I am edgemaster, too cool for anything and still very pissed off Mommy made me go to Sunday School. Look at how above you I am.
>>
>>17835332
Those look cool OP.
It's nice when people actually do something instead of just posting links to YouTube videos that someone else made.

You know if you carved one or two more and took pics of each step in the process that'd make a fun little thread.
>>
>>17836588
I'm 25 years old. Also,
>someone hurt my baby feelings with saying what they think about my waste of time!

The only one that is edgy here is you. I mean, runes. Kek. Okay, going to Church is actually far more useful, because at least you won't be seen as an utter loser by others and may meet some dumb girl to fuck around with. Think about that, son.
>>
>>17836597
>thinks 25 sounds like a mature age, so uses it
>thinks he's convinced others that being sent to Sunday School bagged him some ass
>wants thread to be about him

Just fuck off and let OP have his thread, it's not hurting you any
>>
>>17836624
Unlike you, dumb shit, I'm trying to help this man, so that he does something useful in his life for once.
>>
File: 1447904741019.png (558 KB, 1622x1421) Image search: [Google]
1447904741019.png
558 KB, 1622x1421
>>17836642
Fuck off
>>
I did something similar, but i used nails to carve three letters into a single stone, and then color it with redstone

Might make some more carvings later
>>
Op here...thanks!

I used a Dremel with a silicon carbide bit. Drew the lines on with a pencil and carved along them. Took about 5+ minutes per stone.

Grabbed the stones from the beach as well as some river stones from our back patio.

Will definitely do more soon, so will take more pics and share then.

:)
>>
Oh and once the grooves were carved I filled them in with a metallic ink sharpie.
>>
>>17835332
iso hoto runes
>>
>>17835332
>no fire rune
>no earth rune
>no water rune
>no air rune
>no death, blood or chaos runes

>charged using moon instead of using an elemental talisman and an alter.

>regular rocks instead of rune essence

Yeah, like those will work.
>>
>>17835332
How did you do that?
Looks awesome.
>>
>>17837628

He probably drew the symbols on them in pencil, then chiseled over the lines and then painted gold in the lines
>>
>>17837628
>>17837664

Try actually reading the thread. >>17837384
>>
>>17837414

... runescape pls go
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.