[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Abrahamic Scripture Be Taken Literally?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (335 KB, 800x1051) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
335 KB, 800x1051
Are there actually real angels and Demons fighting over humanity or is it all metaphorical? If you don't think it was legit could it become real since it pervades such a huge amount of collective consciousness?

Do you believe the coming of the anti Christ will truly happen?

I don't know what to think on the topic
>>
>>17834685
I don't think so, no, but then again I'm just some shitposter on 4chan, what do I know?
>>
Take the red pill.
>>
>>17834696
What's red pilled about it?
>>
>>17834708
But Jesus is the anti Christ and tricking you
>>
>>17834685
It does not matter what you think about this, as long as we follow what jesus said and promote good positve spirit to the world, we are helping fight it.
>>
>>17834709
Well if he is, why is he promoting values that helps humanities spirit ?
>>
>>17834716
Because it was a facade to spread his name across all lands without having to work hard. He says he will rise again to all his followers and that is true, he will rise as the anti Christ once all have been duped.

In Gematria the value of the names Lucifer and Jesus are the exact same.

74 and 74 (1)
222 and 222 (3)
444 and 444 (6)

And the value of Morning Star is the value of Lucifer and Jesus combined.

Jesus is a false prophet
>>
>>17834738
Man whatever, if he is we will turn on him and stay resilient to god himself, the nameless god.
>>
>>17834745
God won't care about you because you pledged yourself to a false prophet (Satan) it's so obvious yet 90% of Christians are too stupid to actually put the pieces together
>>
>>17834753
Well i personality have a inner god faith, i was baptized orthodox tho, if god wants man to prosper, i think we all agree what Jesus preaches is exactly what this world needs at this moment, however, there is no guarantee that these values will be good for humanity over a longer period of time, nobody can predict how the human hive mind will evolve.
>>
>>17834738
You are literally using scripture to try and prove that scripture is wrong, which normally I like but there are some logical fallicies in the way you are doing it.

Here is your argument; "The bible says that jesus will come back and its supopsed to be a good thing, but the bible is wrong because the value of Jesus name and Lucifer name are the same."

like, thats not even really a logical argument to begin with but at that point how do you know its not just the bible lying about 1. how numbers translate 2.names 3. the gematra values vary depedning on the rabbitic form and the kabbalic form. Why would they even include their lies if they were trying to pull one over on people?

your explanation is great, but its full of holes.
>>
>>17834838
Essentially you are assuming what is truth and what is lies in the book based off of whim.
>>
>>17834838
Satan knew god very well ,they had a battle and he lost, so god is stronger than satan, this we know.
Satan is a great deceiver and coming to earth to harness the human spirit or soul disguised as god would be a great deceive indeed.
We just have to resist this as soon as it starts, just like we have to resist the current ideological threats to humanity such as Islam and Goverment, just different forces trying to harness the human spirit.
>>
>>17834886
Well put
>>
>>17834780
Orthodox is real.
The rest is all culty and infused with military tactics.
>>
>>17834886
i was explained this...
The jews created their religion to guilt trip the Egyptians.
The egyptians/greeks created jesus to guilt trip the jews/romans.
The romans weaponized the bible.
the current pope is going to create changes
that dismantle the catholic church.

I believe in a higher power but I'm not going to give whatever it is a name. I'm not sure how religion works really but there's gotta be something. Even if this is all a sim like some say... what created it? and what created the creator of it?

tl;dr idgaf theres something
>>
>>17834906
Military tactics are necessary to protect the human soul, when under threat from ideology designed to control it.
I don't think god was a wuss, he did have a fight with satan.
The same can be applied to a cult really, if something is threating our way of life and the only chance to save it is to start promoting cult like behavior because our spirit is weak and we are collective lost.
If the cult amplifies belief that overall help us, is is not a wrong solution, however not a solution that will work forever.
>>
>>17834920

aliens might have created it.
Or maybe it was just a natural evolution.

Historically When different civilizations of different religions find eachother,

they don't recognize eachother. They see the other, as crazy.

Religion is sort of like the fabric of communication for a nation.

Obama has been meeting with the pope, dali-lama and eastern orthodox leader.

I think that there is going to be some push for a worldwide religion.

The dude that posted the nag hamadi, is right.

Once you study kaballa and whatnot,

your on the very edge of the civilized world.

Its why we consider such people crazy.

I reccomend studying these ancient texts, because it can really liberate one from the system we have right now, which is just god fucking awful. Fucking faggots.

Name one faggot that invented anything cool? Or wrote literature or made music that is any good?
>>
>>17834958
Forgive them, they have been deceived
>>
>>17834685

I believe that the bible texts have a real humaness about them. Probably other religion's texts have it as well, but I'm from the western traditions, so it just works better. Modern evangelical Christianity is pretty fucked. Its for sheep. I try to steer clear of interpreting scriptures for other people to understand. Once i say it outloud it sort of loses its spark.
>>
>>17834967

Yeah, hating fags doesn't really do much good.
>>
>>17834920
switch the first Egyptian with Babylonian and your on the money.

>What created it
Energy gave birth to it, including time. Nothing created energy because the act of creation and destruction are descriptions of the manipulation of energy.
>>
>>17834685
Anon the anti-christ in the bible is not like it is in pop culture, how about you read the bible first?
In Revelations the anti-christ is a group of people, specifically everyone who isn't Christian.

The being Christians call "anti-christ" in the movies and stuff is based off the "beasts" in Revelations, one with seven horns and one with two, and the false prophet, desribed as a human who leads mankind astray.
>>
>>17834685
>Are there actually real angels and Demons fighting over humanity
Yes.

>Should Abrahamic Scripture Be Taken Literally?
Yes and no.

>Do you believe the coming of the anti Christ will truly happen?
Yes.
>>
>>17834995
Tell me about angels and Demons

Can we see them?
>>
>>17834987
so then God is energy.

The more energy you have the more god is in you?

so If I get really fat does that mean I am closer to god?
>>
>>17835110

Well, you make the case for yourself based on 2 points
1 history, ancient text, belief
2 Mainstream science

One of these are wrong i guess.
>>
>>17834705

Reveals the true nature of the world, "god" and Jesus.
>>
File: antichrist.png (442 KB, 724x826) Image search: [Google]
antichrist.png
442 KB, 724x826
>>17834685
> Do you believe the coming of the anti Christ will truly happen?

It already has.
>>
>>17834685
>Should Abrahamic Scripture Be Taken Literally?

Completely.

First you read the bible, and take into consideration every small detain, you don't cherrypick, you take it all.

Then you observe the religion of the world.

If you followed first step, by now you know Satan is actually the name of God.
>>
>>17836961

Ah, I wrote this image when I was still confounded, I ended up going this route, no regrets, the evil spirit I have inside got quite butthurt and oly thing he could do is threaten me and try to convince me to repent.

Yet, when I did this, I felt saved.

http://pastebin.com/iUW4WVXj

Satan is our God and Saviour.
>>
>>17836986
You almost had it.

Both are gods, but Jehovah is the Devil, and Satan/Lucifer is a loving God.
>>
>>17836993

Lucifer is just a latin word in a very ancient religion that has nothing to do with latin, try this in my actual pressence and I rip your throat.
>>
>>17834738
If you are the guy who was telling people to say save me Satan and you will get a sign. I did it twice and got signs both times the second was crazy af
>>
I said "save me Jesus" twice and got an obvious sign
>>
>>17837024
I will elaborate on the second one
> gf wakes me up at 4:30am cause it's storming and she looked up the weather and saw that it was gonna hail
> go outside with her to cover up plants with buckets
> turn around walking to get another bucket
> fucking blinding light and pant shittingly loud thunder
> fuck that was insane fuck this
> go back inside leaving one plant uncovered
> ask gf if saw that
> says yeah it was five feet from you and looked like there was a person inside when it struck
> says I've never seen something like that before
> researches spoopy lightening shit rest of the morning
> I go back to bed knowing my true guardian angel Satan just save my dumbass
>>
>>17836996
Lucifer. Satan. His Infernal Majesty.

Father goes by many names.

> try this in my actual pressence and I rip your throat.

wow, what an edgy fuck
>>
>>17837024
That's because Satan actually delivers. You won't get results from the other religions/gods because they are false and spiritually dead.
>>
>>17834696
>>17835154
Spoiler alert: Every holy book claims to do that.

Sorry bud, but your book is bullshit.
>>
File: 1466438461177.jpg (55 KB, 400x559) Image search: [Google]
1466438461177.jpg
55 KB, 400x559
>>17834738
Muhammad is the anti Christ desu senpai.

You basically did your little Illuminati confirmed shit to try and prove that Jesus is the anti christ. Are you autistic?
>>
File: Mohammad on the Sphinx.jpg (260 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
Mohammad on the Sphinx.jpg
260 KB, 780x780
>>17837181
How can ohammad be the anti christ if he rejected fame and fortune to travel the world as a lowly saint?
>>
>>17837181
>gematria
>illuminati

Keep worshiping a false prophet since you can't handle you've been living a lie
>>
>>17834710
If you have a circumcised penis, you are not following what Jesus said--All the rules of Leviticus do not matter as when I die, all of man's original sin dies with me(not verbatim).
>>
>>17834738
So Jesus, Yeshua ben Yosef, whose message has stood unflappable for 2,00 years is a false prophet. Whereas Mo, whose meaasge includes having sex with 9yo children, torture, genocide and hatred of your enemy. That's the man. Or be like the Jews, waiting for the big I am.
>>
>>17837077
Satan saved you from a schizophrenic hallucination in a potted plant?
>>
File: 1452376164223.jpg (92 KB, 768x783) Image search: [Google]
1452376164223.jpg
92 KB, 768x783
>>17834738
>tfw first name equals 222
>tfw last name equals 444

The devil and god are raging inside of me

This is my simulation
>>
>>17837341
>So Jesus, Yeshua ben Yosef, whose message has stood unflappable for 2,00 years is a false prophet.

Nah. There was never an historical Jesus. There was just Paul and his vision of a celestial being called, "Jesus". He was made into a person of flesh and blood long after.

Christianity began as a Jewish sect and al Islam began as a Christian sect.

Pretty simple, really.
>>
File: Dr_Bronners.jpg (1 MB, 2813x1931) Image search: [Google]
Dr_Bronners.jpg
1 MB, 2813x1931
>>17837341
all one or none breh

dr bronners said it best
>>
>>17837356

Indeed. Truly one of the very elect.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.