[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about alchemy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: alchemy.jpg (189 KB, 640x616) Image search: [Google]
alchemy.jpg
189 KB, 640x616
Let's talk about alchemy.
>>
>>17834522
>>17834506
>>17834479
>>17834464
>>17834451
>plants
>alchemy

top kek
>>
>>17834531
They were skyrim jokes and some faggot mod deleted them.
>>
>>17834539
/x/ mods don't believe in fun

Is that nicolas flamel OP?
>>
File: Monas Hieoglyphica Nova.png (145 KB, 2040x996) Image search: [Google]
Monas Hieoglyphica Nova.png
145 KB, 2040x996
I modified John Dee's Hieroglyphic Monad to accommodate the Copernican Model by incorporating alchemical symbols for the element Earth, representing in this context the Planet Earth. The one on the right I came up with last night, which I think works better, despite utilizing a more obscure symbol for Earth, since it doesn't compromise the structure of the original monad as severely and can be interpreted as emphasizing the orbit of the Moon around the Earth rather than the Sun once you look to the semi-circle on the left side of the vertical axis I simply at first added so the whole thing retained symmetry.

Thoughts?
>>
>>17834442
What is this Alchemy of which you speak?

Can it do anything?
>>
>>17834629
RE: Earth symbols if you wanted to go Thelemic you could just put an X through the main circle.
>>
alchemy is so middle ages.
the proper magic of today all revolves around the reptilian god
>>
>>17834643

LOL the Golden Dawn & Crowley Crowd did to Enochiana what Joseph Smith did to Christianity.
>>
>>17834638
You can make okay gold right now in several servers making living steel from motes of harmony
>>
Can I use alchemy to get girls to send nudes
>>
>>17834666
Wut?

>>17834668
This...
>>
>>17834663
AC was just following the GD, though I'd frankly take his transmission in V&V as legit contrasted against AT&F.

The last 20 years has shown us much; I'm going to be uploading some of the Sloane MSS for the next update, so if you'd like to offer your thoughts on things like attribution to the Sons of Sons through the Additional MSS, I'd invite you to come along and comment.
>>
Who's the guy in op pic? Asking b4 I repost and inadvertently associate myself with something or other.
>>
alchemy is possible

in a particle accelerator

for a few microseconds
>>
>>17834816
thats not alchemy. low energy transmutations are possible and this has been proved by science.

ps: making gold itself isn't alchemy. The creation of gold is just preparatory for what comes next...

>>17834767
Nicolas Flamel
>>
Not letting me make skyrim jokes is ridiculous!
>>
alchemy has nothing to do with minerals or physcical stransformation of elements

it's all about your soul nigga
>>
>>17837598
It's a little bit of both. The problem is in assuming either work on the same properties.
>>
File: 1422148873954.jpg (72 KB, 600x636) Image search: [Google]
1422148873954.jpg
72 KB, 600x636
>>17837763
>your soul
>the problem is assuming it works
>>
>>17837771
On the same properties and principles as matter.

For an alchemist, you would still seem to assume the absolute worst about everything like some plen who hasn't out in any work transmuting the soul from that of an autist to something more agreeable.
>>
>>17837777
Like an alligator, you mean?
>>
>>17837782
It would be a step in the right direction. I could always use some new boots. Or a horse so I can make you my little pony with those digits.
>>
>>17837082
Faggot mods gonna fag
>>
>>17837598
holy shit you can't be more wrong. people that say alchemy is some spiritual thing haven't read any of the classic authors.
it's like saying i don't understand a thing so it's all spiritual lol
>>17837763
no. just no.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.