[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well beyond the "my dead grandmother is still hanging around"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 1136x640
Well beyond the "my dead grandmother is still hanging around" thing, what makes this paranormal is the Grade A level hoodoo bullshit she was in. And I'm pretty sure she made some deals, constorted with some pretty bad things, and I'm pretty sure her children and grandchildren are rewards.

Because I've been seeing a demon as well. He has a dogface. He hurts me at night and he makes me do terrible things to myself- I have scars all over from the things he's done.

But yeah, I may just be crazy. But Jesus, the second someone has a story that isn't >greentext, you guys sure shut down fast.
>>
I am sorry for the hostility, btw. I almost died today, and had to spend my morning in the hospital. I just want to figure out how to stop her, and it.
>>
Banishing ritual
>>
How can I contact this demon? I would like to make a deal for wealth and/or extra vitality in exchange for my song and/or future grand children.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>17834867
Which did you have in mind? I'm worried abt picking the wrong one and fucking it up

>>17835623
Look behind me he's always there
>>
ah your back
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
You just have to look, he's there
>>
But you might not be as excited once you get him. He really affects your mind badly. It's hard to hold together your thoughts.

Last night he just stalked outside my bedroom door, back and forth. I could hear his hooves make the floor creak
>>
>>17836635
Learn how to use Photoshop better. It's obvious where the graininess starts and stops.
>>
>>17836728
Uh I've been trying to unphotoshop it and have been unsuccessful???
>>
>>17837271
That's honestly the dumbest thing I've read today. It even has tumblr-user grammar
>>
>>17836660
>>17836728
Not sure what to look at on that pic ?
>>
Hahaha I know this girl irl I have her # loooool
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.