[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /x/ im usually a lurker here, not a real nut case that come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
hey /x/ im usually a lurker here, not a real nut case that come out of the wood work, or maybe i am, after i tell you this.

i believe that a demon is looking to harm me,(long story)
i'm looking for protection/warding anything that can keep me or another person safe, thanks /x/.

TL;DR: warding/protection from demon. halp.
>>
>>17833709
Try upping your dosage.
>>
>>17833988
/thread
>>
Learn how things actually work and wreck shit up if someone's taking things too far -- git gud.
>>
Wash everything. Any biological contaminant can be co opted for demonic purposes. Think of your body as your country, and lock down your borders. Clear out your system, by drinking water, then jogging until you break a sweat. Once a day, keeps the demonic presence away.

Do breathing exercises. Your breath is your body's internal chronometer. It's good to reset it once in awhile, like restarting your computer, yeah? 5 minutes of meditation and deep breathing will clear out any spiritual schisms, or if not then at least make visible the next kink in the system.

Put this video on in the background, the next time you do something on the computer for an hour, with headphones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed8teu0y-Ac

It's a binaural frequency progression, meaning it gets your brain to process every frequency between 40hz to 100hz over the course of an hour. This will essentially cause your brain to 'scan' its upper phase space, and force anything that's hidden up there to reveal itself. Spoken in more plain terms, if there are any latent preprogrammed hypnotic suggestions using an upper frequency range, this will trigger those, and make them visible to you.
>>
File: 1436764454973.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1436764454973.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
>>17834243
>Running once a day, keeps the demonic presence away

LOL, well at least we know you aren't fat.
>>
[spoiler] what [spoiler]
>>
>>17834243
this nigga talking like he actually understands basic biology, chemistry, and physics.
>>
>>17834282
>this nigga
You're a faggot.
>>
>>17834317
at least im not retarded enough to talk about something i know nothing about
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 183x276) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 183x276
14And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a certain man, kneeling down to him, and saying, 15Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water. 16And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him. 17Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me. 18And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.

19Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out? 20And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. 21Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/John-Chapter-1/
>>
File: psychedelicmeditation.png (517 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
psychedelicmeditation.png
517 KB, 720x720
>>17834270
Yes. For bonus points, in the event that there are no demons, all this advice still will help clear one's head out a little. But just in case, I made sure to focus specifically on rituals designed to counter demonic agents that manifest themselves in the physical realm.

Because, that's the key against protecting oneself from otherwordly beings. At the end of the day, we're still the masters of the physical realm. Any hostile presence, demonic or otherwise, needs to manifest itself in physical form, or use agents of the physical world to harm us. So, the first line of defense is to maintain a healthy body, spirit, and mind. And that's just a matter of recalibrating yourself periodically--nature will take care of the rest.
>>
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 272x185
he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
>>
>>17833709
ERMA A CUTE! CUTE

and that teacher is a prime milf
>>
>>17833709
OP how the fuck did you piss of a demon that bad?
>>
File: holy-spirit-dove.jpg (65 KB, 618x768) Image search: [Google]
holy-spirit-dove.jpg
65 KB, 618x768
>>17833709
you are what you think. That's all i can say op.Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is thy hand, and high is thy right hand.
>>
>>17834243
>>17834420
Top chap. Always good to meet someone here who knows what they are talking about.

I'm going to check out that video, interesting idea.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.