[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Astral projection/Lucid dreaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: deus vult.jpg (34 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
deus vult.jpg
34 KB, 540x960
Has anyone here actually projected?What was it like?How can i do it?
>>
>>17833253
Yes, plenty people have. It feels like you have a second body, and it actually feels like your spirit is leaving your body. As for learning how to do it, you'll have to practice for years before you become successful at it. I would start with the "rope" method, in which you hang a noose from your ceiling and slip your head into said noose.

Not really, don't do that. Instead, lay flat on your back in bed. Clear your mind, don't think. Don't move. Just lay there, and focus on your breathing. Eventually you will enter hypnagogia, which will cause you to start seeing shapes, colors, etc. After a few minutes of that, sleep paralysis will take over your body. Don't panic. Don't open your eyes. Instead, imagine a rope hanging slightly above your bed. Now imagine yourself reaching up, and pulling yourself out of bed with that rope. When done correctly, you will be out of your body and in the astral plain. Don't go too far, protect your "silver cord", and be very careful. On your first trip, don't stay too long. Remember, learning this takes time. Godspeed
>>
File: serveimage-24.jpg (27 KB, 293x475) Image search: [Google]
serveimage-24.jpg
27 KB, 293x475
www.firedocs.com/remoteviewing/answers/crvmanual/CRVManual_FiredocsRV.pdf
>>
File: serveimage-20.jpg (39 KB, 298x475) Image search: [Google]
serveimage-20.jpg
39 KB, 298x475
>>
>>17833289
Samefag here. As for lucid dreaming, it's much quicker to learn, as well as safer (since it's just a dream). I would start with the MILD method, in which you start keeping a dream journal. Write down every dream you can remember, even the smallest details, every morning after you wake up. After two weeks or so, you'll remember many many dreams that you've had the previous night. Now, during those two weeks, you should also perform reality checks. The easiest and most successful in my experience is simply looking at your hand, counting your fingers, and asking yourself if you're dreaming. Do this 4-8 times a day, usually when something odd happens or if you see someone/something you often see in your dreams. Eventually it'll become second nature, and you'll start doing it in your dreams. To clarify, our hands are never normal in our dreams. We'll always have an odd number of fingers or a deformed hand. This is what will make you realize that you are in a dream. After you become lucid, remain calm, maintain a normal heart rate (as to not wake yourself up), and just look around. Touch stuff. Don't go trying to fly immediately. Just soak in the environment. If you start to feel things going out of focus, simply spin in a circle a few times and reassure yourself that you are indeed in a dream. Again, hope this helps
>>
File: Psychic_warrior.jpg (44 KB, 337x500) Image search: [Google]
Psychic_warrior.jpg
44 KB, 337x500
>>
>>17833304
I forgot to mention, every night as you lay in bed, keep repeating "tonight I will have a lucid dream" in your head. Helps a ton. Good luck and have fun
>>
You can come to understand your consciousness as a mesh image created by neural connections. Your conscious awareness is focused on a point within the form of the mesh. By literally inverting the electrical polarity you can invert your relative connection to the mesh image that is the means by which your consciousness interfaces with all external data. Any basic electrical tester can be used to see the electrical current present in the human body. Just touch one end between your toes and touch the other anywhere around your forhead. As I understand it, there is a Swiss company with some pattents revolving around the discovery of the node in the brain that actually regulates the polarity and this is a critically necessary function involved in the sleep cycle.

Dreams are not "just dreams" to those who have developed their conscious understanding of the nature, origin and structure of the images within their own mind.
>>
>>17833337
Tl;dr our minds create scenarios in which we see ourselves/others in. Dreams are just dreams bro
>>
>>17833337
>>17833337
Definitely wouldn't use polarity here although the idea remains the same. Your conscious body is a bit different from your material body

the shape of your connection to matter is a geometry, and like all geometries, it carries an inverse
>>
>>17833289
Obe!= astral projection

Astral projection is lucid dreaming in the universe's conciseness. It isn't easy at all to do for most.

I have actually astral projected, obe'ed, and lucid dreamed.
>>
>>17833798
As have I, otherwise I wouldn't have wrote that wall of text. I know astral projection isn't an OBE, I also know that it isn't easy to do
>>
>>17833802
The rope method is for obe though.
>>
Check out Robert Bruce's book 'astral Dynamics' and listen to some interviews, very insightful stuff
>>
What's the most profround experience anyone's has while astral projecting? Seen any angels or gotten into any psychic battles?
>>
>>17833828
I fought the incarnation of death in the astral once... One of the most vivid memories I will ever have.
>>
>>17833811
It can work for astral projection. Plenty of beginners use this method
>>
>>17833832
More details ?
>>
>>17833337
>mesh image created by neural connections
>inverting the electrical polarity
>electrical current present in the human body
>topkek

I like all that pseudoscience. Basicaly talking about magic and making it sound like legit science. Shit like this is a meme
>>
>>17833337
>trying to manipulate the regular cellular activity that keeps you alive
>literally telling people to try to change position of ions inside and outside the neuron membrane of the CNS and PNS

holy shit this fucking board
>>
>>17834299
Some of the things he says are true but he clearly has no real understanding of what he is even saying. He basically just knows some words and tries to use it to make himself sound smart
>>
>>17834336
Yeah that's the impression I got
>>
>>17833289
>don't go too far
>be careful
Nigga dis is dreamin.
>>
>>17834357
Astral projection isn't dreaming
>>
>>17833875
Excuse this being in third person. It was written that way in hopes that some decent drawfag would be kind enough to draw it, but no luck.

Setting: Feast Hall of old medieval castle in ruins. The once bright banners are in tattered ruins. Around the long table is a hoard of zombies.
Pov is seated on one end of the high table, which is on a platform that is raised a few steps off the ground. All of the tables are set for a feast, but there is no food yet.
Across the high table from the viewer is a figure wearing a solid black trench coat, and a small brimmed black hat (fedora?). His face is hidden in shadow until he looks up and Pov see that his face appears to be constantly melting and reforming, not unlike a candle. As a weapon this individual carries a large curved blade attached to the end of a length of chain. When fighting,this individual swings the blade by the chain into almost arcane looking patterns, that only a fool or a master of weapons would dare challenge. As the blade swings across the table, the pov grabs the blade ripping it from the hands of our shadowy friend, turning it against it's owner. Battle rages on for some time with the blade crossing hands several more times until the shadowy figure surrenders. The whole exchange was silent, other then the sound of the sword clashing off of the stone floors and walls.
>>
>>17833253
in a dream i left through the roof, rather expedienty i rose far above the city, not much to say when your high above the mucky muck. Quickly i hear "nicely done" as i fall with the full force of gravity into my body on my friends couch in his apartment. it was nice sitting cross legged in the night sky. But it wasnt intentional like a lucid dream, but i felt the need for my spirit to relax, to be there thoughtless motionless as i observed while i slept.
>>
>>17833253
I sometimes have unintended lucid dreams.
The last time i took over control i remembered that you should never look into mirrors while astral projecting. But what if i do it in a dream
Badidea. webm
I lost control, a feeling of dread overcame me, my perspective changed to s 360* view., darkness everywhere, and pairs of red eyes started appearing in a circle around me.
Start forcing waking up
After some struggle I wake up in sweat
Tfw you are too old to have nightmares. Wtf was that?
>>
>>17836199
So now you are basically imortal huh?
>>
>>17834322
I do it all time
Got my sweat glands to suck back sweat when i'm cold too
>>
Are precognitive dreams tied to it in any way?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.