[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's the deal with the Ark of the Covenant?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: ark.jpg (47 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
ark.jpg
47 KB, 500x332
So what's the deal with the Ark of the Covenant?
>>
Don't ask questions you don't want the answers for
>>
The ark of the covenant was a gilded wooded box claimed to have carried the 10 commandments and other holy objects during the exodus of the jews from Egypt. It was used as a holy relic during battles. It was captured by the Philistines who allegedly gave it back a few months later. It then disappeared when the Babylonians conquered Israel.

Likie most things from the Old Testament, it was probably fictional.
>>
>>17832659
>Like most things from the Old Testament, it was probably fictional.
This, especially considering that there is no evidence of the Jews having ever been slaves in Egypt in the first place.
>>
It is a radioactive shelter that leaks because of man's inefficiency and has been hidden from modern man because of the implications of its reality.
God is an alien.
The ark was a tool.
Mankind misused and or disposed of said tool therefore we cannot study it today.
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 800x599
>>17832598
It's in Axum Ethiopia
>>
>>17832666
Besides the entire old testament... which if you actually study it is found to be quite accurate... pharoahic egpyt was on the decline when Joseph and the Hebrews entered the scene... Greco Roman rule and Ptolemaic rule had replaced the ancients in and around the same time that Hebrew took root. Read a history book about how we know what we know.
Different styles of writing and ages of papyrus found in Egypt clearly dictate a linear path of evolution starting from preyahweh to Christian era, ending with decimation of literacy following Arab attack.
>>
>>17832674
was going to say what >17832689 said.
read a book.
>>
>>17832687
why would some african nigger war lord just not take it from the cuck monks in order to become emporer dindu?
>>
>>17832666
Satanic trips speaks truth
>>
>>17832687
There aint shit there, I asked them where it was, they told me it was there but I can't see it because I don't have faith
>>
>>17832689
Did you just say that the old testament is suprisingly accurate?
>>
>>17832654
Or that you don't have the answers for.
>>
>>17832689
You tell me to read a history book, when you yourself obviously haven't done so. Here's a history lesson for you; Go read the translations of the sumerian tablets and the epic of gilgamesh. I'm sure you'll notice some VERY familiar things in those stories. Creation of man from clay, a great flood, a guy who builds a big boat to survive it, etc... and these stories predate Moses by more than 1,000 years. So Genesis straight up plagiarized older stories and rewrote them with their own "twist". Excuse me if I don't put much trust into such a book. And you say it's ACCURATE? OK, sure, so that means the earth is between 6,000 and 10,000 years old going by the genealogy listed from Adam all the way down to Jesus. Yeah, that's totally accurate! (sarcasm alert).

The egyptians were pretty good at keeping records. Yes, they had slaves, but there is no record of any large portion of Hebrew slaves, and they certainly didn't have their slaves build the pyramids. That was done by highly skilled and PAID workers. The Old Testament mixed (biased) tellings and interpretations of some real events in to try and give credibility to the bullshit.

Another thing you would know if you actually read up on any real history would be that Judaism's roots aren't even monotheistic, but henotheistic, meaning they believed in multiple gods, but picked on to worship exclusively. It wasn't until much later that they started saying that theirs' was the ONLY god.

Hate to break it to you, but I have studied the bible, enough that I could see it had many holes and contradictions, which led to my study of of history from other, more reliable sources.
>>
>>17832674
>God is an alien.
Go on
>>
>>17832689
>is found to be quite accurate

So the earth was created in six days 6000 years ago, and there was a flood that covered the earth?

No. The Old Testament is not accurate. It is filled with bullshit. It cannot be used as an historically credible source. If there happens to be something in the Old Testament that may have been true, it needs to be confirmed by other sources.
>>
>>17833703
Long long time ago, when the continents were still close together, we were created by those who came from the sky. We built temples and worshipped them. But thhey left, created a flloding cataclysm to get rid of the unwanted seeds, and here we are today.
>>
>>17832598
It was the capacitor used in the great pyramid. The people had lost the technology to make it and did not understand it. The escaping jewish tribes took it when they left. They feared it and used it to store their most valued religious relics such as the tablets on which Moses had inscribed a simplified version of the "negative confession" for the unruly heathen jew former slaves.
>>
File: 1374287295236.jpg (606 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1374287295236.jpg
606 KB, 2048x1536
>>17832598
Graham Hancock on the Ark of the Covenant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zipyUB3ASGM
>>
>>17833721
Id post the meme alien guy, but I will just simply tell you...you are wrong. Do some research on DNA and Neanderthals.
>>
Did you even watch Indiana Jones?
>>
>>17833734
I read about neanderthals a while back.
Modern humans from the north are walking around with 1-3% of neanderthal dna. Which means that sapiens and neanderthals were able to interbreed. Which means...

species: a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding

We are the same fucking species.
>>
>>17833895
You're fucking wrong. Tigers and Lions can interbreed too, but that doesn't mean they're the same species.
Why is it always the faggots that know the least, who talk the most?
>>
>>17833730
give me a tl;dw nigga, i have to go to sleep cuz i'm a good wageslave
>>
>>17832666
nice try satan.
>>
>>17833915
Huge differnce huh?
Kind of like a pug and a husky
>>
>>17833713
You're full of shit
>>
>>17833895
Animals of the same genus can often interbreed between species, though its a lot more likely to fuck up. See every hybrid ever. Mules, Ligers, grolar bears.

We are the only species of our genus left now, neanderthals were a different species when they were alive however, this is obvious by sight.

>>17833950
pugs and husky's are the same species, dogs (think races), its more like the difference between a dog and a Jackal which are different species in the same genus.
>>
>>17832689
This whole post.. fucking what?
So those plages that the Jewish god unleashed on Egypt.. killing ONLY the first born sons somehow escaped being written about by any nations activly trading with Egypt at the time such as the Hitites.
>>
When I mentioned the Bible being accurate you guys definitely tore that shit right apart.
I do read books and I understand that many of the stories in the Bible are "plagiarized" however if you don't put on blinders and just go into full blown anti Christianity you will find that many references within the Bible are highly accurate, albeit some are mistranslated or simply lost to time.
Remember that the few written testimonies we have of history involve translating mostly destroyed papyrus scrolls.
>>
>>17832867
I'm talking about a book titled "testaments of time" by Leo Dueles
You take for granted everything understood about mankind's history is completely true and we do not need to look any further.
Truth is many texts have been completely lost to us.
Take the example of the pyramids.
No actually hyrogpyhic evidence it belonged to the king they say it does.
They found stone obelisks outside the pyramids with some assholes name on it and immediately tied them together, although one clearly came after the other.
>>
>>17833917
You are an illiterate child.
>>
Let me also mention that there have been many "remodeling" periods during the life of the three great pyramids.
It is entirely likely that this is what was taking place during the time that the Hebrews were in Egypt.
>>
>>17834115
>anon says he doesnt want to watch video
>another anon states he is illiterate

Its pretty funny you don't know what illiterate means
>>
>>17834081
Zarathustra begs to differ, son.
>>
>>17834081
>bible is highly accurate
>has stories of people living inside of whales without paying rent and people splitting water without being a plant and having to go through photosynthesis
>>
File: Ark song.png (93 KB, 894x564) Image search: [Google]
Ark song.png
93 KB, 894x564
>>17832867
>a great flood, a guy who builds a big boat to survive it, etc... and these stories predate Moses by more than 1,000 years.

Ah yes, who can forget the story of "Moses and the Ark"
>>
>>17834094
I'm not saying historians have Egyptian history dead on. Pharoahs had multiple names and changed their names baised on what happened to them during their rule. All we have to help us figure this dead language was a stone. But, shit, a worldwide flood that supposedly happened around 3600 b.c. or so? The Chinese had writing then.. they don't write about a flood that destroyed them all.
>>
>>17832598
it's gone, but, that doesn't matter. the ark is meaningless now. when christ was sacrificed on the cross the veil in the temple which provided the physical barrier for the ark to remain sacred and holy was torn top to bottom and fell to the ground. the old covenant ended there and then, either fulfilled or broken, however you want to look at it.
>>
File: DSC_0371.jpg (43 KB, 626x425) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0371.jpg
43 KB, 626x425
>>17833713
>it needs to be confirmed by other sources.

Titus Flavius Josephus
Marcus Velleius Paterculus
Quintus Curtius Rufus
Manetho
Berossus
Gaius Acilius

There are scripts in the Vatican archives that would blow your mind. Although I doubt your type would ever be let in.
>>
>>17834156
Moses wrote the first five books you uneducated prick.
>>
>>17834195
>you uneducated prick.
I'm not the one who thought Moses built the ark, kek!
>>
>>17834200
He said [things] and the story of a man building the ark predates Moses (the guy who supposedly wrote down these stories), you throw in some sarcastic comment on how Moses totally built the ark implying that anon thought Moses did. The point is you don't seem to realize that anon pointed out that the story predated the one writing it down, not the man it supposedly happened to.
>>
>>17834192
>scripts that no one can read, they must be trustworthy

that so reliable
>>
File: raiders-ark-1.jpg (202 KB, 620x260) Image search: [Google]
raiders-ark-1.jpg
202 KB, 620x260
>>17832598
Alls I know is you betta not look at that shit.....
>>
>>17834214
Stop trying to back pedal samefag, we know what you said and now you're trying to change your story.

So what, now you admit that the bible is true, and that Noah's story predates Moses, well no shit Sherlock! Lots of people at the time knew that, duh!

H-hey guys this thing called the World War happened, I'm going to write about it, wait what!
Someone has already written about it? I guess that makes me a plagiarizer!
>>
>>17834192
Those aren't contemporary sources and they don't confirm the Bible.

>the Vatican wouldn't let you look at their scripts

Sure, and I'll bet the Church of Scientiology has all sorts of interesting documents about Xenu too.
>>
>>17834195
Holy Autism, Batman.....
>>
File: Ahhhhh.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Ahhhhh.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>17834235
Oh shit what have I don......AHHHHH!
>>
>>17834237
only if you write that Germany win WW
>>
>>17834237
>Stop trying to back pedal samefag, we know what you said and now you're trying to change your story.
What? I literally rephrased the exact same information for you to grasp it, guess it didn't work. I still stand by my first statement and you still are an idiot - even more so, in fact.

>H-hey
Stop stuttering via text, it's cringy as fuck. Top paragraph is an offense, this is really just friendly advice.
>>
>>17834254
You can't refute so you try to insult someone instead, "the last bastion of the ignorant man."
>>
>>17834267
What am I supposed to refute? You're just distracting and I don't see how that would be something I need to refute.
>>
File: nigger.png (11 KB, 657x438) Image search: [Google]
nigger.png
11 KB, 657x438
>>17832867
>OK, sure, so that means the earth is between 6,000 and 10,000 years old going by the genealogy listed from Adam all the way down to Jesus. Yeah, that's totally accurate!
Let's say you mspaint a pic of a 30-year old nigger.
1 minute has passed since you made the pic.
Is the nigger 30 years or 1 minute old?

There's absolutely nothing stopping a god from making a universe that's already billions of years old at the time of its creation.
>>
File: thesebeaners.jpg (13 KB, 237x212) Image search: [Google]
thesebeaners.jpg
13 KB, 237x212
>>17834278
Christianity is for faggots....

Stop being a faggot.
>>
File: Monty-Python- live.jpg (189 KB, 1840x1227) Image search: [Google]
Monty-Python- live.jpg
189 KB, 1840x1227
>>17834278
>You're just distracting
Getting all hot and bother are you Anon?
>>
>>17834285
>implying I'm not an atheist
I was just pointing out a mistake someone made, I don't see how you extrapolate my system of beliefs from that.
>>
File: index.jpg (10 KB, 306x164) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10 KB, 306x164
And the word of Samuel came to all Israel. Now Israel went out against the Philistines to battle, and pitched beside Ebenezer: and the Philistines pitched in Aphek.

2 And the Philistines put themselves in array against Israel: and when they joined battle, Israel was smitten before the Philistines: and they slew of the army in the field about four thousand men.

3 And when the people were come into the camp, the elders of Israel said, Wherefore hath the LORD smitten us to day before the Philistines? Let us fetch the ark of the covenant of the LORD out of Shiloh unto us, that, when it cometh among us, it may save us out of the hand of our enemies.

4 So the people sent to Shiloh, that they might bring from thence the ark of the covenant of the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth between the cherubims: and the two sons of Eli, Hophni and Phinehas, were there with the ark of the covenant of God.

5 And when the ark of the covenant of the LORD came into the camp, all Israel shouted with a great shout, so that the earth rang again.

6 And when the Philistines heard the noise of the shout, they said, What meaneth the noise of this great shout in the camp of the Hebrews? And they understood that the ark of the LORD was come into the camp.

7 And the Philistines were afraid, for they said, God is come into the camp. And they said, Woe unto us! for there hath not been such a thing heretofore.

8 Woe unto us! who shall deliver us out of the hand of these mighty Gods? these are the Gods that smote the Egyptians with all the plagues in the wilderness.

9 Be strong, and quit yourselves like men, O ye Philistines, that ye be not servants unto the Hebrews, as they have been to you: quit yourselves like men, and fight.

10 And the Philistines fought, and Israel was smitten, and they fled every man into his tent: and there was a very great slaughter; for there fell of Israel thirty thousand footmen.
>>
>>17834267
Your being retarded stop. Anon meant one anon(didn't have to be Moses) did this shit with a boat BEFORE the chriatfags plagiarised their own version to seem hip and credible as the One true faith
>>
File: index.jpg (11 KB, 196x257) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11 KB, 196x257
And the ark of God was taken; and the two sons of Eli, Hophni and Phinehas, were slain.

12 And there ran a man of Benjamin out of the army, and came to Shiloh the same day with his clothes rent, and with earth upon his head.

13 And when he came, lo, Eli sat upon a seat by the wayside watching: for his heart trembled for the ark of God. And when the man came into the city, and told it, all the city cried out.

14 And when Eli heard the noise of the crying, he said, What meaneth the noise of this tumult? And the man came in hastily, and told Eli.

15 Now Eli was ninety and eight years old; and his eyes were dim, that he could not see.

16 And the man said unto Eli, I am he that came out of the army, and I fled to day out of the army. And he said, What is there done, my son?

17 And the messenger answered and said, Israel is fled before the Philistines, and there hath been also a great slaughter among the people, and thy two sons also, Hophni and Phinehas, are dead, and the ark of God is taken.

18 And it came to pass, when he made mention of the ark of God, that he fell from off the seat backward by the side of the gate, and his neck brake, and he died: for he was an old man, and heavy. And he had judged Israel forty years.

19 And his daughter in law, Phinehas' wife, was with child, near to be delivered: and when she heard the tidings that the ark of God was taken, and that her father in law and her husband were dead, she bowed herself and travailed; for her pains came upon her.

20 And about the time of her death the women that stood by her said unto her, Fear not; for thou hast born a son. But she answered not, neither did she regard it.

21 And she named the child Ichabod, saying, The glory is departed from Israel: because the ark of God was taken, and because of her father in law and her husband.

22 And she said, The glory is departed from Israel: for the ark of God is taken.
>>
>>17834293
No, I extrapolate that you're a colossal faggot from all of that...

Just stop.
>>
>>17834302
This. I have no idea how that guy misunderstood me that thoroughly.
>>
>>17834156
I don't think you understand the meaning of
>predate
>>
>>
File: ha-HA.jpg (24 KB, 375x203) Image search: [Google]
ha-HA.jpg
24 KB, 375x203
>>17834293
>I don't see how you extrapolate my system of beliefs

Don't want to sound like a dick or nothing but, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.
>>
>>17834307
You sure hate it when someone points out a mistake you made. It's okay to be wrong and accept it, now move the fuck on.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
1 And the Philistines took the ark of God, and brought it from Ebenezer unto Ashdod.

2 When the Philistines took the ark of God, they brought it into the house of Dagon, and set it by Dagon.

3 And when they of Ashdod arose early on the morrow, behold, Dagon was fallen upon his face to the earth before the ark of the LORD. And they took Dagon, and set him in his place again.

4 And when they arose early on the morrow morning, behold, Dagon was fallen upon his face to the ground before the ark of the LORD; and the head of Dagon and both the palms of his hands were cut off upon the threshold; only the stump of Dagon was left to him.

5 Therefore neither the priests of Dagon, nor any that come into Dagon's house, tread on the threshold of Dagon in Ashdod unto this day.

6 But the hand of the LORD was heavy upon them of Ashdod, and he destroyed them, and smote them with emerods, even Ashdod and the coasts thereof.

7 And when the men of Ashdod saw that it was so, they said, The ark of the God of Israel shall not abide with us: for his hand is sore upon us, and upon Dagon our god.

8 They sent therefore and gathered all the lords of the Philistines unto them, and said, What shall we do with the ark of the God of Israel? And they answered, Let the ark of the God of Israel be carried about unto Gath. And they carried the ark of the God of Israel about thither.

9 And it was so, that, after they had carried it about, the hand of the LORD was against the city with a very great destruction: and he smote the men of the city, both small and great, and they had emerods in their secret parts.
>>
>>17834308
I don't think he knows what
>predate
means...
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 281x180) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 281x180
10 Therefore they sent the ark of God to Ekron. And it came to pass, as the ark of God came to Ekron, that the Ekronites cried out, saying, They have brought about the ark of the God of Israel to us, to slay us and our people.

11 So they sent and gathered together all the lords of the Philistines, and said, Send away the ark of the God of Israel, and let it go again to his own place, that it slay us not, and our people: for there was a deadly destruction throughout all the city; the hand of God was very heavy there.

12 And the men that died not were smitten with the emerods: and the cry of the city went up to heaven.
>>
>>17834314
You sure hate it when strangers out your pole smoking abilities for all to see on /x/ of all places...

Just admit you like dick and move on.

also, Jesus is dumb...
>>
File: imagesasdfasdf.jpg (16 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
imagesasdfasdf.jpg
16 KB, 278x181
1 And the ark of the LORD was in the country of the Philistines seven months.

2 And the Philistines called for the priests and the diviners, saying, What shall we do to the ark of the LORD? tell us wherewith we shall send it to his place.

3 And they said, If ye send away the ark of the God of Israel, send it not empty; but in any wise return him a trespass offering: then ye shall be healed, and it shall be known to you why his hand is not removed from you.

4 Then said they, What shall be the trespass offering which we shall return to him? They answered, Five golden emerods, and five golden mice, according to the number of the lords of the Philistines: for one plague was on you all, and on your lords.

5 Wherefore ye shall make images of your emerods, and images of your mice that mar the land; and ye shall give glory unto the God of Israel: peradventure he will lighten his hand from off you, and from off your gods, and from off your land.

6 Wherefore then do ye harden your hearts, as the Egyptians and Pharaoh hardened their hearts? when he had wrought wonderfully among them, did they not let the people go, and they departed?

7 Now therefore make a new cart, and take two milch kine, on which there hath come no yoke, and tie the kine to the cart, and bring their calves home from them:

8 And take the ark of the LORD, and lay it upon the cart; and put the jewels of gold, which ye return him for a trespass offering, in a coffer by the side thereof; and send it away, that it may go.

9 And see, if it goeth up by the way of his own coast to Bethshemesh, then he hath done us this great evil: but if not, then we shall know that it is not his hand that smote us: it was a chance that happened to us.

10 And the men did so; and took two milch kine, and tied them to the cart, and shut up their calves at home:
>>
>>17834318
I don't think you know what a date is....with a woman....cuz you're a fag.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 280x180
And they laid the ark of the LORD upon the cart, and the coffer with the mice of gold and the images of their emerods.

12 And the kine took the straight way to the way of Bethshemesh, and went along the highway, lowing as they went, and turned not aside to the right hand or to the left; and the lords of the Philistines went after them unto the border of Bethshemesh.

13 And they of Bethshemesh were reaping their wheat harvest in the valley: and they lifted up their eyes, and saw the ark, and rejoiced to see it.

14 And the cart came into the field of Joshua, a Bethshemite, and stood there, where there was a great stone: and they clave the wood of the cart, and offered the kine a burnt offering unto the LORD.

15 And the Levites took down the ark of the LORD, and the coffer that was with it, wherein the jewels of gold were, and put them on the great stone: and the men of Bethshemesh offered burnt offerings and sacrificed sacrifices the same day unto the LORD.

16 And when the five lords of the Philistines had seen it, they returned to Ekron the same day.

17 And these are the golden emerods which the Philistines returned for a trespass offering unto the LORD; for Ashdod one, for Gaza one, for Askelon one, for Gath one, for Ekron one;
>>
>>17834314
See
>>17834309
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 275x183
18 And the golden mice, according to the number of all the cities of the Philistines belonging to the five lords, both of fenced cities, and of country villages, even unto the great stone of Abel, whereon they set down the ark of the LORD: which stone remaineth unto this day in the field of Joshua, the Bethshemite.

19 And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.

20 And the men of Bethshemesh said, Who is able to stand before this holy LORD God? and to whom shall he go up from us?

21 And they sent messengers to the inhabitants of Kirjathjearim, saying, The Philistines have brought again the ark of the LORD; come ye down, and fetch it up to you.
>>
>>17834313
See
>>17834309
>>
>>17834338
>Ad hominem
Did you have a respectable rebuttal, my young, new friend?
>>
File: asdfasdfds.jpg (11 KB, 201x250) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdfds.jpg
11 KB, 201x250
1 And the men of Kirjathjearim came, and fetched up the ark of the LORD, and brought it into the house of Abinadab in the hill, and sanctified Eleazar his son to keep the ark of the LORD.

2 And it came to pass, while the ark abode in Kirjathjearim, that the time was long; for it was twenty years: and all the house of Israel lamented after the LORD.

3 And Samuel spake unto all the house of Israel, saying, If ye do return unto the LORD with all your hearts, then put away the strange gods and Ashtaroth from among you, and prepare your hearts unto the LORD, and serve him only: and he will deliver you out of the hand of the Philistines.

4 Then the children of Israel did put away Baalim and Ashtaroth, and served the LORD only.

5 And Samuel said, Gather all Israel to Mizpeh, and I will pray for you unto the LORD.

6 And they gathered together to Mizpeh, and drew water, and poured it out before the LORD, and fasted on that day, and said there, We have sinned against the LORD. And Samuel judged the children of Israel in Mizpeh.

7 And when the Philistines heard that the children of Israel were gathered together to Mizpeh, the lords of the Philistines went up against Israel. And when the children of Israel heard it, they were afraid of the Philistines.

8 And the children of Israel said to Samuel, Cease not to cry unto the LORD our God for us, that he will save us out of the hand of the Philistines.

9 And Samuel took a sucking lamb, and offered it for a burnt offering wholly unto the LORD: and Samuel cried unto the LORD for Israel; and the LORD heard him.

10 And as Samuel was offering up the burnt offering, the Philistines drew near to battle against Israel: but the LORD thundered with a great thunder on that day upon the Philistines, and discomfited them; and they were smitten before Israel.
>>
File: PennieLOu-Camels.jpg.gif (180 KB, 700x462) Image search: [Google]
PennieLOu-Camels.jpg.gif
180 KB, 700x462
And the men of Israel went out of Mizpeh, and pursued the Philistines, and smote them, until they came under Bethcar.

12 Then Samuel took a stone, and set it between Mizpeh and Shen, and called the name of it Ebenezer, saying, Hitherto hath the LORD helped us.

13 So the Philistines were subdued, and they came no more into the coast of Israel: and the hand of the LORD was against the Philistines all the days of Samuel.

14 And the cities which the Philistines had taken from Israel were restored to Israel, from Ekron even unto Gath; and the coasts thereof did Israel deliver out of the hands of the Philistines. And there was peace between Israel and the Amorites.

15 And Samuel judged Israel all the days of his life.

16 And he went from year to year in circuit to Bethel, and Gilgal, and Mizpeh, and judged Israel in all those places.

17 And his return was to Ramah; for there was his house; and there he judged Israel; and there he built an altar unto the LORD.
>>
>>17834278
>What am I supposed to refute?

I think it would be this...

>>17834237
>So what, now you admit that the bible is true, and that Noah's story predates Moses, well no shit Sherlock! Lots of people at the time knew that, duh!
>H-hey guys this thing called the World War happened, I'm going to write about it, wait what!
>Someone has already written about it? I guess that makes me a plagiarizer!

reading comprehension not your thing Anon?
>>
File: Chris.jpg (17 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
Chris.jpg
17 KB, 650x366
>>17834349
>my young, new friend?

I'm going to need you to take a seat right here.
>>
>>17834356
I see. You didn't realize I am not this guy >>17832867 and by pointing out that you misunderstood that same guy when he mentioned Moses (because you don't seem to know that Moses is attributed with writing the first five books of the bible, including the story about the ark) to mean the story _contains_ Moses.

Guess you're more stupid than I though, then, I couldn't possibly have guessed that in advance.
>>
>>17834237

>Noah's story predates Moses
Not what the sentence implied
Inb4 implying you knew what..ect.
>H-hey guys this thing called the World War happened, I'm going to write about it, wait what!
>Someone has already written about it? I guess that makes me a plagiarizer!
I am afraid of how badly you misinterpreted the meaning of the sentence. I'm assuming you may not have done particularly well in English class...but what do I know, I'm just anon.
>>
ark of the covenant: tl;dr - white people are obsessed with war and power because they are barbarians without Jesus
>>
>>17834362
Kek, Ok sir. Is there a problem? I was just telling that kid that he his English teacher failed him by letting him move on to the next grade.. nothing suspicious about that...
>>
File: index.jpg (14 KB, 291x173) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
14 KB, 291x173
Now Jericho was straitly shut up because of the children of Israel: none went out, and none came in.

2 And the LORD said unto Joshua, See, I have given into thine hand Jericho, and the king thereof, and the mighty men of valour.

3 And ye shall compass the city, all ye men of war, and go round about the city once. Thus shalt thou do six days.

4 And seven priests shall bear before the ark seven trumpets of rams' horns: and the seventh day ye shall compass the city seven times, and the priests shall blow with the trumpets.

5 And it shall come to pass, that when they make a long blast with the ram's horn, and when ye hear the sound of the trumpet, all the people shall shout with a great shout; and the wall of the city shall fall down flat, and the people shall ascend up every man straight before him.

6 And Joshua the son of Nun called the priests, and said unto them, Take up the ark of the covenant, and let seven priests bear seven trumpets of rams' horns before the ark of the LORD.

7 And he said unto the people, Pass on, and compass the city, and let him that is armed pass on before the ark of the LORD.

8 And it came to pass, when Joshua had spoken unto the people, that the seven priests bearing the seven trumpets of rams' horns passed on before the LORD, and blew with the trumpets: and the ark of the covenant of the LORD followed them.

9 And the armed men went before the priests that blew with the trumpets, and the rereward came after the ark, the priests going on, and blowing with the trumpets.

10 And Joshua had commanded the people, saying, Ye shall not shout, nor make any noise with your voice, neither shall any word proceed out of your mouth, until the day I bid you shout; then shall ye shout.
>>
File: asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasd.jpg (14 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasd.jpg
14 KB, 271x186
So the ark of the LORD compassed the city, going about it once: and they came into the camp, and lodged in the camp.

12 And Joshua rose early in the morning, and the priests took up the ark of the LORD.

13 And seven priests bearing seven trumpets of rams' horns before the ark of the LORD went on continually, and blew with the trumpets: and the armed men went before them; but the rereward came after the ark of the LORD, the priests going on, and blowing with the trumpets.

14 And the second day they compassed the city once, and returned into the camp: so they did six days.

15 And it came to pass on the seventh day, that they rose early about the dawning of the day, and compassed the city after the same manner seven times: only on that day they compassed the city seven times.

16 And it came to pass at the seventh time, when the priests blew with the trumpets, Joshua said unto the people, Shout; for the LORD hath given you the city.

17 And the city shall be accursed, even it, and all that are therein, to the LORD: only Rahab the harlot shall live, she and all that are with her in the house, because she hid the messengers that we sent.

18 And ye, in any wise keep yourselves from the accursed thing, lest ye make yourselves accursed, when ye take of the accursed thing, and make the camp of Israel a curse, and trouble it.

19 But all the silver, and gold, and vessels of brass and iron, are consecrated unto the LORD: they shall come into the treasury of the LORD.

20 So the people shouted when the priests blew with the trumpets: and it came to pass, when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city.
>>
>>17834374
Everyone's just animals bro. If men were angels, we wouldn't need a laws and I'd be able to hunt whenever I wanted. But because Tyrone dindu wanted a beer without paying, here we are.
>>
>>17834375
That's not the transcript says....

Whats in the bag? Is that the condoms and wine coolers?
>>
File: asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf.jpg (12 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf.jpg
12 KB, 198x254
And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword.

22 But Joshua had said unto the two men that had spied out the country, Go into the harlot's house, and bring out thence the woman, and all that she hath, as ye sware unto her.

23 And the young men that were spies went in, and brought out Rahab, and her father, and her mother, and her brethren, and all that she had; and they brought out all her kindred, and left them without the camp of Israel.

24 And they burnt the city with fire, and all that was therein: only the silver, and the gold, and the vessels of brass and of iron, they put into the treasury of the house of the LORD.

25 And Joshua saved Rahab the harlot alive, and her father's household, and all that she had; and she dwelleth in Israel even unto this day; because she hid the messengers, which Joshua sent to spy out Jericho.

26 And Joshua adjured them at that time, saying, Cursed be the man before the LORD, that riseth up and buildeth this city Jericho: he shall lay the foundation thereof in his firstborn, and in his youngest son shall he set up the gates of it.

27 So the LORD was with Joshua; and his fame was noised throughout all the country.
>>
File: captcha.png (653 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
captcha.png
653 KB, 1080x1920
>>17834389
Kek, no it's just a book on spotting fallacies, my katana, Fedora, mlp doll, and a goat intestine...
>Catchpca
>>
File: asdfasdfasdfasdfasdf.jpg (15 KB, 262x193) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdfasdfasdfasdf.jpg
15 KB, 262x193
In the third month, when the children of Israel were gone forth out of the land of Egypt, the same day came they into the wilderness of Sinai.

2 For they were departed from Rephidim, and were come to the desert of Sinai, and had pitched in the wilderness; and there Israel camped before the mount.

3 And Moses went up unto God, and the LORD called unto him out of the mountain, saying, Thus shalt thou say to the house of Jacob, and tell the children of Israel;

4 Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself.

5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

7 And Moses came and called for the elders of the people, and laid before their faces all these words which the LORD commanded him.

8 And all the people answered together, and said, All that the LORD hath spoken we will do. And Moses returned the words of the people unto the LORD.

9 And the LORD said unto Moses, Lo, I come unto thee in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with thee, and believe thee for ever. And Moses told the words of the people unto the LORD.

10 And the LORD said unto Moses, Go unto the people, and sanctify them to day and to morrow, and let them wash their clothes,
>>
File: 345345345345345.jpg (10 KB, 192x263) Image search: [Google]
345345345345345.jpg
10 KB, 192x263
And be ready against the third day: for the third day the LORD will come down in the sight of all the people upon mount Sinai.

12 And thou shalt set bounds unto the people round about, saying, Take heed to yourselves, that ye go not up into the mount, or touch the border of it: whosoever toucheth the mount shall be surely put to death:

13 There shall not an hand touch it, but he shall surely be stoned, or shot through; whether it be beast or man, it shall not live: when the trumpet soundeth long, they shall come up to the mount.

14 And Moses went down from the mount unto the people, and sanctified the people; and they washed their clothes.

15 And he said unto the people, Be ready against the third day: come not at your wives.

16 And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled.

17 And Moses brought forth the people out of the camp to meet with God; and they stood at the nether part of the mount.

18 And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly.

19 And when the voice of the trumpet sounded long, and waxed louder and louder, Moses spake, and God answered him by a voice.

20 And the LORD came down upon mount Sinai, on the top of the mount: and the LORD called Moses up to the top of the mount; and Moses went up.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
And the LORD said unto Moses, Go down, charge the people, lest they break through unto the LORD to gaze, and many of them perish.

22 And let the priests also, which come near to the LORD, sanctify themselves, lest the LORD break forth upon them.

23 And Moses said unto the LORD, The people cannot come up to mount Sinai: for thou chargedst us, saying, Set bounds about the mount, and sanctify it.

24 And the LORD said unto him, Away, get thee down, and thou shalt come up, thou, and Aaron with thee: but let not the priests and the people break through to come up unto the LORD, lest he break forth upon them.

25 So Moses went down unto the people, and spake unto them.
>>
>>17832659
>Like most things from the bible, it was purely fictional.

FTFY
>>
>>17834386
>Everyone's just animals bro.

Satanism much?
>>
>>17834444
Thanks for fixing the typo, anon.

There are a few things in the Bible that are non-fictional. Like Egypt, Babylon, and Rome.
>>
>People who think that DNA and Neanderthals are an argument
>B-but we are the most advanced people to ever walk the Earth, only us could've developed the gene engineering tech, it's impossible that someone could've just come here and use Neanderthals to make sentient species known as modern humans!

I love the 'scientific approach' faggots who are literally no different from religious pricks.

- Why is X so?
- Because the Bible says so!

- Why is X so?
- Because the scientists say so!

Meanwhile, literally every week in news: 'THE X SPECIES, PREVIOUSLY THOUGHT TO ORIGINATE FROM Y SPECIES Z YEARS AGO, IN FACT ORIGINATE FROM Y2 SPECIES Z2 YEARS AGO, NEW PROOF FOUND' - that's what's so funny about 'scientific approach'. The proof is the proof, it can't be old or new.

Scientific approach is like reading a mystery novel, thinking of a potential culprit, building a theory that covers most points in the story, but there are some weird points that require 'fitting' their theory in, yet they still find the most ridiculous explanations (like the WOW signal cretins saying 'hey that's just random cosmic ray, sure the probability of that is lower than the ratio between the sizes of a grain of salt and the observable universe, but if we don't accept this probability, we'll *have to accept the thought that what we currently know is either not full information, or downright wrong*'). Then, when they read the final chapter where the detective explains everything, they start throwing their shit, implying that this isn't fair.

You see, science works like a connect-the-dots children's game. When you do that, you may get a completely wrong picture, while being arrogant enough to assume that 'you know enough'. You don't. You simply wish to believe that what you know is always enough. Remember space ether? 'HEY GUYS THE WAVES CAN'T TRAVEL IN THE VACUUM SO FUCK YOU ALL'. And this didn't happen in some dark ages, in happened like literally a century ago.
>>
>>17834505
the truth about spirituality (Christian) is that it does not come from the Bible but from the living God whose secrets are laid from the foundation of the heaven and earth.

Selah.
>>
>>17834505
The difference between the Bible and science is that science has facts, evidence, experiments, reproducability, peer-review, and falsifiability.
>>
>>17834513
And yet, they can't even agree if the earth is getting warmer.
>>
>>17834513
Science doesn't 'have' facts, it operates with those, but it also makes assumptions based on assumptions, like in that case with space ether. A 'fact' is something you can show and reproduce. When something says 'how did the pyramids were created?', saying 'probably slaves' has nothing to do with 'facts, evidence, experiments, reproducability, peer-review, and falsifiability'. Falsifiability is something that goes in complete opposition with 'scientific approach', actually, because it incorporates the idea of 'most likelies', which has nothing to do with being able to reverse-proof anything (in other words, if you can say that X is the culprit because that would fit all the points in the story, you are a religious piece of shit; operating with facts and understanding falsifiability would be proving that the only person who could be the culprit, considering all facts in the story, is X. And science never does this part. Absolutely never. It simply calls people who doubt things like NASA articles 'lunatics' and 'conspirologists'.)
>>
>>17832654
how the fuck i would know if i want or not the answer for a question? are you retarded?
you are just trying hard to be cryptic shitty wisdom of that.
>>
>>17832598
Is the ark really that important?
I mean the content inside that box is the most important thing in this case.
>>
>>17834237
>samefag
I'm the one who originally mentioned the story being plagiarized. Since you are apparently slow, I'll break it down for you.

The Epic of Gilgamesh is the oldest known written work. It was written around 2700 BC, and it is also the earliest story to mention the Flood. In it, the man was named Utnapishtim who built an ark after Enki warned him. He took his family, animals, and dozens of his fellow villagers (craftsmen and the like) onto the boat to survive it. He and his wife were granted immortality after as reward for preserving the seed of man. The rest of the details are as you know them.

More than a thousand years later, around 1500 BC, Moses plagiarized the flood story writing Genesis, changing details to fit the narrative he wanted to push with the Torah, as well as taking details from other earlier works and bastardizing them together. This alone makes it untrustworthy as any sort of source.

This isn't even touching on the fact that a complete global flood would be impossible, and boat or not, life would have ended shortly after with the exception of some sea life (and even most of them would die depending on how drastically saline content changed in the process. Much marine life is salt-water or fresh-water only). It is most likely an exaggerated story that was passed down orally for a long time before being written, and inspired by the vast flooding of certain regions at the ending of the ice age.

Go back to fucking school, kid.
>>
>>17832867

Wait does the Bible actually say the Jews built the pyramids? I always assumed that was an apocryphal pop culture assumption like Magdalene being a prostitute and whatnot.
>>
>>17832598
It used to be a component to the great pyramid power plant until the jews stole ithe from its home in the kings chamber sarcophagus. Way to ruin free energy, JEWSSSSSS!
>>
>>17834505
Science is self correcting. In fact, disproving major theories would make you more famous than coming up with a good theory to begin with. Science never claims to be the truth, it literally favors the theory with the fewest assumptions. It kind of hurt my brain to read your post. If you find a better way to approach the explanation of the natural world than science, feel free to share it and become the most famous man to ever have walked the earth.
>>
>>17834517
No, scientists agree that the globe is getting warmer. That's quite clear. The people who disagree are oil company execs and the politicians who they pay.

>science doesn't have facts

The earth is round. Metal expands when it heats. Carbon atoms have six protons. These are all scientific facts you can show and reproduce.
>>
>>17834605
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scientists_opposing_the_mainstream_scientific_assessment_of_global_warming
>>
>>17834615
That's a nice list of cranks you've got there. Classic appeal to authority.
>>
>>17834622
The credibility attack. Nice.
>>
>>17834626
>>17834626
They're cranks, they've brought it on themselves.

A lot of them aren't even experts in the field, others take money from oil companies. Shit, I've met Don Easterbrook personally. The man's a fraud and has been caught red-handed manipulating evidence.
>>
>>17834389
Condom coolers
>>
Haunted diarrhoea
>>
File: WHOA.jpg (62 KB, 702x491) Image search: [Google]
WHOA.jpg
62 KB, 702x491
http://www.revelation4today.com/judgment-of-the-nations-Revelation-chronology.html
>>
>>17834630
Oh because Bill and Neil are totally legit scientists, get a load of this ass clown.
>>
>>17834630
> others take money from oil companies
I'm sure they do. I was trying to point out that science is as effected by money and politics as anything else.
>>
>>17834686
>science
>these cranks

pick one

>>17834683
Whose talking about Bill and Neil? I'm talking about the thousands of climate scientists that publish thousands of peer reviewed articles. These guys don't publish anything.
>>
File: raidersprint_grey.1.jpg (133 KB, 576x379) Image search: [Google]
raidersprint_grey.1.jpg
133 KB, 576x379
Do you know what the Ark is? It's a radio for talking to God.
>>
an artifact so holy, touching it could cause 5000 deaths. now missing. muhhaha
>>
>>17835399
I recall watching something on this at one point but the guy being interviewed said the same thing: "The ark is a radio for talking to God. And maybe God doesn't feel like talking to you."
>>
>>17832687
>Ethiopia
I heard of that actually. Apparently they have people guard it but many of them go blind and apparently always die of cancer. I wish I could remember what shitty documentary I heard this from because it sounds retarded.
>>
It was a nuclear reactor. The casing was originally lead, but turned partially into highly radioactive, unstable gold with a half-life of centuries.

Opening the lid released high levels of ionizing gamma rays, which would kill tens of thousands over the course of weeks, months or years. Within this context, it makes perfect sense that God would warn the Jews not to look inside, and that they would give it to their enemies to murder them en masse.

Eventually, the reactor used up it's fuel and is now probably harmless, but would certainly still show gamma ray emissions far above background.
>>
>>17832598
OP, check this shit out. I did some digging on this some time ago and found this.

http://wyattmuseum.com/the-ark-of-the-covenant-special-article

It's a long read, but totally bad ass when you fathom the possibility that the arch of the covenant exists and that an epic battle between good and bad could actually take place.

I like to imagine demons and angels fucking shit up.

P.s. Moses and his flock ate mushrooms in the desert
>>
>>17835752
>Moses and his flock ate mushrooms in the desert

That means they were most likely in a part of the Sahara which is today known as "Libya".

The people who currently live there have a closer genetic connection to relevant archaeological remains than most jews in the United States or Israel.

I mean that respectfully as a scientist, because most laypeople do not understand DNA sequence alignment.
>>
>>17835592
So if we beat up a blind nigga with cancer we can hit God up on that radio?
>>
Ok so the bible is accurate.. God made earth in 6 days... 1 day on earth is like a thousand years farther away... So yea the earth was here for thousands of years before man was created... Plus i really doubt someone could come up with a book like that back then... Even in revelations its talks about how the world ends .. I mean when the ark was built god destroyed the earth because of men with men woman with woman and people not doing whats write. .. I mean if u read revelations in the bible what it says will happen when the world is about to end is happining now... How bout yall read the fucking bible for once and u will see how since likes to cover up Christianity with science and use big words cause they know this shits right... Your blind nit to see it.. Im nit a bible thumper tipe son of a bitch but i know the truth when i see it
>>
>>17834240
The tip is strong within this one
If you hate the idea of anything paranormal then why come to /x/ you contrarian fuck
>>
>>17832867
*tips fedora*
>>
>>17836111
Some people on here would genuinely like to find something paranormal, but are disappointed time and time again by people playing pretend and refusing to accept that their specific "phenomenon" isn't paranormal. I feel that anon is one of those and so am I.
>>
>>17835902
yeah. basically.

one of the reasons why it sounds like crap. You would just hire some mercs and grab that box.
>>
File: manna_right.jpg (264 KB, 500x653) Image search: [Google]
manna_right.jpg
264 KB, 500x653
>>17832598
It's where they keep the nucleear manna machine that makes food out of thine air.
>>
Who knew a place that believes in spirits and supernatural creatures would be such fedora tipping atheists
>>
>>17834284
Thank you Anon. I fail to understand why so many people struggle with this logic, but your analogy is just as effective as it is eloquent.
>>
https://youtu.be/0I8IT0uDpyw
>>
>>17836111
I come to /x/ for fiction. Creepy pictures, creepypasta, horror movie discussion, urban exploration, etc., etc.

I don't come to /x/ to pretend to be stupid. Believing the earth is flat is not a requirement to be here.
>>
>>17834094
>Truth is many texts have been completely lost to us.

Anon is at least right about this. The library at Alexandria was burned down not once but four times. It contained everything ever written up to that time by the Greeks, Persians, Egyptians, Romans....basically all the knowledge that could be transcribed at the time. If we still had all those scrolls, the world would be a very different place.
>>
>>17834284
How do you know He didn't create the universe last Tuesday?

And why would He lie to us about how old the universe is? Why would He make it look one way to us, when that's not the way it is at all?
>>
>>17837548
Looks like dressup day in kindergarten. I kek'd.
>>
Probably the true final product of the Great Art. The priests that carried it wore gold aprons.

The special gold alchemists make is just a preparation to protect themselves from the energies they have to break free.
>>
The Ark is a mammon machine, and not something you would want to trifle with.
Not that that stops anybody from making the mistake.
>>
>>17836111
Not him but I come to /x/ to read creepy, interesting stories. Adults who believe in magic is just.... sad.
>>
Yeah I learned about this on Borgia show
>>
>>17834156
Are you really this stupid? Who am I kidding, you're here defending the credibility of the old testament, you probably have the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader.
>>
>>17834284
>There's absolutely nothing stopping a god from making a universe that's already billions of years old at the time of its creation.
Re read this and explain to me how something is billions of years old at the moment of its creation.
>>
The ark of the Covenant is modeled after The Ark of Anubis, it's an artifact that works like a battery, think to something similar to a car battery, the two statues of cherubim on the lid works like the pole of this battery, if something goes beetween them it's electrocuted.
>>
>>17838042
It's like how Zeus peered into the future and recreated the greatest hero that would ever live, from the future, in the past, so he could defeat the titans
>>
>>17834237
I really can't tell if you're a troll or not. Either way I hope you get hit by a semi.
>>
>>17833713
>So the earth was created in six days 6000 years ago, and there was a flood that covered the earth?

Yes. Thank you for not saying 7 days. I've often wondered why people cannot tell the difference between creating and resting when the creation is done.

The Flood left its mark all over the earth; the fossils you use to discredit the bible are from the Flood.
>>
>>17832867

kek

You're funny. I like you. You're so wrong, and so serious, all at the same time.
>>
>>17838047
Yeah, no.

The Ark of the Covenant is modeled after the real Ark of the Covenant in heaven. The one the Hebrews made is a copy.
>>
>>17838058
So completely made up bullshit then?
>>
>>17838064
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>17834284

Hmmmm, let's try again.

Let's say we teleport back to Day Seven, after Adam is made.

How old is Adam?

Well, we look at him, he's a grown man, looks about 30 years old, 5'10" tall, 175 lbs., etc. So we guess that Adam is about 30 years old.

Or we can do it this way. We look at Adam and notice that his skin is very smooth, like a baby's skin. His feet are very soft and smooth, like a baby's feet. He has no bruises, no scars, no belly button, no fingernails, no toe nails, etc. So we conclude that Adam is really only about a day old.

So how old is Adam? He was created to appear to be 30 years old, but in reality he's only one day old.

Did God do the same with the earth?

(No.)
>>
>>17837680
Why didn't he want adam and eve to eat from the tree of knowledge?
>>
>>17838093
Yes, most fossils are small creatures that live at the bottom of the sea, suddenly buried by silt that hardened into sedimentary rock, preserving their skeletons for thousands of years.

Fossils of fish eating fish, etc.

Polystrate fossils, etc.

Sea creature fossils being found on the tops of mountains, etc.

I'm starting to think you don't know much of the history of the world. Perhaps you think the world started when you hit puberty last week.
>>
>>17838100
Show me this adam you're talking about and I just might believe you. But as of now you have nothing to support your belief
>>
>>17838109
Adam's in heaven, and I'm on my way to heaven. In order for me to show you this, you're going to have to also be on your way to heaven.

And right now?

Well, right now I'm not sure you know which way is up.
>>
>>17838108
You believe in magic and fairy tales and then question my intelligence. Ok.
>>
>>17838102
We were not created to live by the knowledge of good and evil.

You live by the knowledge of good and evil. How's that working out for you? Are you perfect, as God is perfect?

No, we were created to live in a loving and dependent relationship with God, and have God's Spirit live inside of us. When they disobeyed God, they sinned, and they lost that Spirit within them, and they died, spiritually speaking, that day.

And because they died, you were stillborn.
>>
>>17838112
I don't, actually.

You think the bible is full of magic and fairy tales, which is why I question your intelligence. While magic does appear in the story of Moses before pharoah, and in odd and sundry other places, it has nothing to do with God and everything to do with powers and principalities of the air that govern this world for the time being.
>>
>>17838110
Up is above me, down is below me. Magic isn't real and there is no God or gods. You're acting like such a smug little shit but you haven't proven anything. All you do is repeat your empty rhetoric and insist this bullshit happened despite there being no REAL evidence. By all means if you show me real evidence and I'll believe you, but until then I'm not gonna waste my life worshipping someone who is supposedly infinitely powerful but can't be bothered to pop in for 2 seconds and prove he is real.
>>
>>17838122
What would you call some dude walking around healing people and rising from the dead if not magic?
>>
>>17832666
Lucy I'm sick of your shit.
>>
>>17838154
So the universe revolves around you, and what you say there is, there is; and what you say is not, is not.

And you wonder why I question your intellect.
>>
>>17838162
Works of God. Miracles. Signs. Wonders.

Far better than "magic". Aaron's staff turned into a serpent as a sign; the magicians made their staffs into serpents as well, but Aaron's serpent ate both of them.
>>
And Joshua rose early in the morning; and they removed from Shittim, and came to Jordan, he and all the children of Israel, and lodged there before they passed over.
2 And it came to pass after three days, that the officers went through the host;
3 And they commanded the people, saying, When ye see the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, and the priests the Levites bearing it, then ye shall remove from your place, and go after it.
4 Yet there shall be a space between you and it, about two thousand cubits by measure: come not near unto it, that ye may know the way by which ye must go: for ye have not passed this way heretofore.
5 And Joshua said unto the people, Sanctify yourselves: for to morrow the LORD will do wonders among you.
6 And Joshua spake unto the priests, saying, Take up the ark of the covenant, and pass over before the people. And they took up the ark of the covenant, and went before the people.
7 And the LORD said unto Joshua, This day will I begin to magnify thee in the sight of all Israel, that they may know that, as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee.
8 And thou shalt command the priests that bear the ark of the covenant, saying, When ye are come to the brink of the water of Jordan, ye shall stand still in Jordan.
9 And Joshua said unto the children of Israel, Come hither, and hear the words of the LORD your God.
10 And Joshua said, Hereby ye shall know that the living God is among you, and that he will without fail drive out from before you the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Hivites, and the Perizzites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Jebusites.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (12 KB, 326x154) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
12 KB, 326x154
Behold, the ark of the covenant of the Lord of all the earth passeth over before you into Jordan.
12 Now therefore take you twelve men out of the tribes of Israel, out of every tribe a man.
13 And it shall come to pass, as soon as the soles of the feet of the priests that bear the ark of the LORD, the Lord of all the earth, shall rest in the waters of Jordan, that the waters of Jordan shall be cut off from the waters that come down from above; and they shall stand upon an heap.
14 And it came to pass, when the people removed from their tents, to pass over Jordan, and the priests bearing the ark of the covenant before the people;
15 And as they that bare the ark were come unto Jordan, and the feet of the priests that bare the ark were dipped in the brim of the water, (for Jordan overfloweth all his banks all the time of harvest,)
16 That the waters which came down from above stood and rose up upon an heap very far from the city Adam, that is beside Zaretan: and those that came down toward the sea of the plain, even the salt sea, failed, and were cut off: and the people passed over right against Jericho.
17 And the priests that bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD stood firm on dry ground in the midst of Jordan, and all the Israelites passed over on dry ground, until all the people were passed clean over Jordan.
>>
File: Tissot_The_Grapes_of_Canaan.jpg (225 KB, 445x530) Image search: [Google]
Tissot_The_Grapes_of_Canaan.jpg
225 KB, 445x530
1 And it came to pass, when all the people were clean passed over Jordan, that the LORD spake unto Joshua, saying,
2 Take you twelve men out of the people, out of every tribe a man,
3 And command ye them, saying, Take you hence out of the midst of Jordan, out of the place where the priests' feet stood firm, twelve stones, and ye shall carry them over with you, and leave them in the lodging place, where ye shall lodge this night.
4 Then Joshua called the twelve men, whom he had prepared of the children of Israel, out of every tribe a man:
5 And Joshua said unto them, Pass over before the ark of the LORD your God into the midst of Jordan, and take ye up every man of you a stone upon his shoulder, according unto the number of the tribes of the children of Israel:
6 That this may be a sign among you, that when your children ask their fathers in time to come, saying, What mean ye by these stones?
7 Then ye shall answer them, That the waters of Jordan were cut off before the ark of the covenant of the LORD; when it passed over Jordan, the waters of Jordan were cut off: and these stones shall be for a memorial unto the children of Israel for ever.
8 And the children of Israel did so as Joshua commanded, and took up twelve stones out of the midst of Jordan, as the LORD spake unto Joshua, according to the number of the tribes of the children of Israel, and carried them over with them unto the place where they lodged, and laid them down there.
9 And Joshua set up twelve stones in the midst of Jordan, in the place where the feet of the priests which bare the ark of the covenant stood: and they are there unto this day.
10 For the priests which bare the ark stood in the midst of Jordan, until every thing was finished that the LORD commanded Joshua to speak unto the people, according to all that Moses commanded Joshua: and the people hasted and passed over.
>>
File: asdfasdfasd.jpg (13 KB, 196x258) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdfasd.jpg
13 KB, 196x258
11 And it came to pass, when all the people were clean passed over, that the ark of the LORD passed over, and the priests, in the presence of the people.
12 And the children of Reuben, and the children of Gad, and half the tribe of Manasseh, passed over armed before the children of Israel, as Moses spake unto them:
13 About forty thousand prepared for war passed over before the LORD unto battle, to the plains of Jericho.
14 On that day the LORD magnified Joshua in the sight of all Israel; and they feared him, as they feared Moses, all the days of his life.
15 And the LORD spake unto Joshua, saying,
16 Command the priests that bear the ark of the testimony, that they come up out of Jordan.
17 Joshua therefore commanded the priests, saying, Come ye up out of Jordan.
18 And it came to pass, when the priests that bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD were come up out of the midst of Jordan, and the soles of the priests' feet were lifted up unto the dry land, that the waters of Jordan returned unto their place, and flowed over all his banks, as they did before.
19 And the people came up out of Jordan on the tenth day of the first month, and encamped in Gilgal, in the east border of Jericho.
20 And those twelve stones, which they took out of Jordan, did Joshua pitch in Gilgal.
>>
>>17832598
the arc is a design stolen by the jews thanks to egyptian refugees. the egyptians have a version with sphinxes on top not angels that predates the first reference in the torah going by the oldest known copy

some one figured out something interesting that wasnt understood and it was used as a gimmick to generate belief

nothing special its just a capacitor. with some mercury and aluminum one could make a amalgam (its not a alloy) that forms in real time and looks like grey white fuzz mold.

>behold i created life with mere elements tremble before my power
>>
>>17838230
How do people as retarded as you exist?
>>
>>17838193
Please show me where I said that
>>
File: desert-sunset.jpg (160 KB, 900x925) Image search: [Google]
desert-sunset.jpg
160 KB, 900x925
21 And he spake unto the children of Israel, saying, When your children shall ask their fathers in time to come, saying, What mean these stones?
22 Then ye shall let your children know, saying, Israel came over this Jordan on dry land.
23 For the LORD your God dried up the waters of Jordan from before you, until ye were passed over, as the LORD your God did to the Red sea, which he dried up from before us, until we were gone over:
24 That all the people of the earth might know the hand of the LORD, that it is mighty: that ye might fear the LORD your God for ever.
>>
>>17838296
look at the Sun's rays, they point to the source which must be very close.
>>
>>17838197
That's all the same shit. Either way it's make believe with no basis in reality and no evidence that it exists.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (13 KB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
13 KB, 266x189
1 And it came to pass, when all the kings of the Amorites, which were on the side of Jordan westward, and all the kings of the Canaanites, which were by the sea, heard that the LORD had dried up the waters of Jordan from before the children of Israel, until we were passed over, that their heart melted, neither was there spirit in them any more, because of the children of Israel.
2 At that time the LORD said unto Joshua, Make thee sharp knives, and circumcise again the children of Israel the second time.
3 And Joshua made him sharp knives, and circumcised the children of Israel at the hill of the foreskins.
4 And this is the cause why Joshua did circumcise: All the people that came out of Egypt, that were males, even all the men of war, died in the wilderness by the way, after they came out of Egypt.
5 Now all the people that came out were circumcised: but all the people that were born in the wilderness by the way as they came forth out of Egypt, them they had not circumcised.
6 For the children of Israel walked forty years in the wilderness, till all the people that were men of war, which came out of Egypt, were consumed, because they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: unto whom the LORD sware that he would not shew them the land, which the LORD sware unto their fathers that he would give us, a land that floweth with milk and honey.
7 And their children, whom he raised up in their stead, them Joshua circumcised: for they were uncircumcised, because they had not circumcised them by the way.
8 And it came to pass, when they had done circumcising all the people, that they abode in their places in the camp, till they were whole.
9 And the LORD said unto Joshua, This day have I rolled away the reproach of Egypt from off you. Wherefore the name of the place is called Gilgal unto this day.
10 And the children of Israel encamped in Gilgal, and kept the passover on the fourteenth day of the month at even in the plains of Jericho.
>>
File: jesus.jpg (14 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
14 KB, 290x174
11 And they did eat of the old corn of the land on the morrow after the passover, unleavened cakes, and parched corn in the selfsame day.
12 And the manna ceased on the morrow after they had eaten of the old corn of the land; neither had the children of Israel manna any more; but they did eat of the fruit of the land of Canaan that year.
13 And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?
14 And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant?
15 And the captain of the LORD'S host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so.
>>
>>17835399
If it is there, at Tanis, then it is something that man was not meant to disturb. Death has always surrounded it. It is not of this earth.
>>
God is not of this earth

death is of this earth
>>
>>17838349
>>17838349
Then the ark is of this earth, by your logic. As would all relics and artifacts be, thus by nature are ungodly.
Going further, an ark of this earth (death, as you put it) could imply that its power is derived from a perversion of God. A facsimile, if you will, as men are made in His image. Who or what would mimic such awesome power for the almost sole purpose of impressing itself upon whatever group of men happen to control it?
>>
the ark fits perfectly into the kings chamber sarcophagus in the pyramids
>>
>>17832598
Its something God has ceased to use. He said that it would not be missed and it isn't really. We have His Son Jesus Christ now.

People who search for it are foolish. It isn't here anymore.
>>
>>17838499
this.
>>
>>17838499
First intelligent person in this thread.
>>
File: Changethefaceoftheworld.jpg (9 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
Changethefaceoftheworld.jpg
9 KB, 252x200
>>17832598

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.
>>
File: 1463315416142.jpg (30 KB, 362x282) Image search: [Google]
1463315416142.jpg
30 KB, 362x282
>>17832654

Congratulations on posting the most worthless fucking response to a thread ever
>>
>>17833950
No, not like that at all. Pugs and huskys, despite their cosmetic appearances are virtually genetically indistinguishable from the Pleistocene wolves, from which they descend. They are very closely related to the modern gray wolf, and the extinct tamyr wolf.
>>
>>17838548
Well, he's right about the fact that anyone who searches for it is foolish
>>
>>17838548
Yep finally
>>
>>17832654
Damn
>>
>>17838499

Does God have a room where he just leaves all the shit he doesn't use? He'd make tons off eBay.
>>
>>17832598
>>17833703
The Gods of the Old Testament were 100 percent different alien races. Aliens were guiding Moses and the Ark. In the Bible it says that Moses and the Israelites were guided by a 'cloud'. It wasn't a cloud. It was a spaceship.

Exodus 13:21:
And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night.

During daylight, the space craft looked like a cloud. I presume it was white / silver in color. At night it would have looked very bright so they associate it with fire. At the time whilst on Earth, Moses genuinely believed that it was God guiding them. He was unaware that it was an alien race, until he died and passed over.

I am unsure what the ark of the Covenant was though.
>>
>>17841942
>Gods
The Bible is monotheistic.
>>
>>17841977
Sorry my bad. Yeah in the Bible it's just one God, but it's actually multiple alien races. For example, 'God' that communicates with Noah is different the 'God' that Moses follows. They're just different alien races.

Now the 'God' that Jesus talks about is the true 'God', which is also the same God of the aliens.
>>
>>17841977
>Genesis 1:26
>christfag not knowing his own holy book part 17841977
>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>17834134

>he's never split water
>>
>>17834455
Not a satanist, but most people are weak to their desires and strangers to reason when it's the worst time.
>>
Thanks for the bible stories, lads...I love them

God IS mysterious, no?

There is definitely a supernatural side to Yahweh and Yeshua.

judgement comes even in these latter days, yea, even as it did in those anciente of days.....
>>
>>17832666
Seriously Shaytan, you of all beings should know the meaning of subtlety.
>>
>>17842085
Wrong. Noah's God is the real deal, YHWH. He cleansed the earth from aliens trying to blend their genetics with mankind.
>>
>>17838193
I'm not that anon, but for me it's like this:
It doesn't matter what people think, I just want to be free. I don't want to be a prisoner of a fate set out by this all powerful being, because then my life doesn't matter, my thoughts don't matter, my suffering doesn't matter. It's all so God can watch his play unfold as his newest model robots reveal their convincingly human reactions. All sculpted in his image, of course.

Bottom line, and not to be edgy, but if he created a world with good times and suffering, then he shouldn't send people to hell for trying to deal with surviving in it, and I would much rather be deleted from this universal MSpaint file than have to pay for an original sin I didn't commit. This existence isn't that great, and honestly, if there is a next world, I wouldn't want to live forever just to be a servant.
>>
>>17838116
>We were created to live in a loving and dependent relationship with God
ididn'taskforthis.jpg
>>
File: 1466492640378.jpg (154 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
1466492640378.jpg
154 KB, 800x599
>>17832687
>>
>>17838294
>Up is above me, down is below me. Magic isn't real and there is no God or gods.

Do you have Alzheimer's Disease?

Do you have Alzheimer's Disease?
>>
>>17838300
Yeah, no, it isn't. Magic is not from God; it's powered by the devil. It's cheap and counterfeit. And you fall for it, every time.
>>
>>17842085
>>17842227

Jesus is YHWH. There is only one God.

Jesus is God.

>>17842493
You are a slave to sin. You are not free right now; you are in bondage. You are dead, and in bondage to death.

If you want to be free, you have to have the Son set you free.

Which He is willing to do, if you confess out loud that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart God raised Him from the dead.

I am free. Free from the Law, free from religion, free from death, free from Hell.

He whom the Son sets free is free indeed.
>>
>>17842138
it was a pleasure to post 'em! = )
>>
>>17832666

Hail Satan
>>
Reading through this thread makes me glad 4chan has a board purely devoted to fanfiction
>>
>>17832666
Almost had me, shlomo from hell.
>>
>>17844183
Then tell me, can I be free from God, even if he created me? You see, the power of sin is death and the main problem(age) is close to being nullified. The power of God is suffering. He wants me to do something, and woe to me if I do not complete it. For I will be sent to Hell. My life is just a thing to him, I only matter for his worship, and that's not what I want to be. If I can make myself disappear, as in, become a non revivable player, then I will be at peace. If I have to sing his praises to be set free of somewhere he placed me, then I'd rather find my own way out.
>>
>>17844277
i would say that the power of God cannot be described and is much more than suffering

"can i be free from God, even if he created me?"

hmm, this sounds like a serious question and a serious spiritual inquiry and it should be taken seriously by everyone involved...

i'm going to say no (based on my experiences with God, what the LORD has revealed to me, and what the Bible teaches)

no, you cannot be free from God, since He is God it would be impossible unless you lived all of eternity in denial

however, i'm not sure, I am not God, only God can speak from Himself and it's so important for these sorts of questions to be asked to God directly and not to human beings

perhaps if you have a serious concern, it's even worth speaking to a pastor or a priest. these men are the lifeblood of the world, despite all of the negative connotations we place on them and associate with them.

"He wants me to do something, and woe to me if I do not complete it. For I will be sent to Hell. My life is just a thing to him, I only matter for his worship, and that's not what I want to be."

the LORD is all things, and i believe that this sort of mentality would be what i call "putting God in a box", which is something i (as a believer) do quite embarassingly frequently (it is quite hard to not do this!)

certainly we exist for his purposes, but our existence and all the things of the LORD are much much more than this alone

these are serious existential issues, and they sort of make life fun, don't they?

take all of your concerns to the LORD, because indeed, the truth will set you free

God bless you, anon
>>
File: index.jpg (13 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13 KB, 198x254
>>17844277
here are some recorded teachings of the LORD from the Bible which may be profitable unto you anon (all Christians are not necessary Bible-ists)

"1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?"

i feel it's possible that Jesus warned me of your concern, anon... earlier today, and he told me to show you His crucifixion, as He died for all of us while he lived the life that we live, that is... life as a human being
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 216x233
>>17844277
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
>>
>>17844318
>>17844311
this scripture was from the gospel of Matthew, chapter 7

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-Chapter-7/

the scripture concerning the Ark of the Covenant earlier in the thread were from the Hebrew books of Joshua and Samuel (1), along with one excerpt from the book of Exodus, where the LORD gives Moses the "covenant" before the "ark" is ever constructed...
>>
>>
>>17832598

Is that the same ark used in the Raiders of the Lost Ark?
>>
>>17832659

>a wooden box is fictional

Yeah, I don't believe in that shit for one moment, you'd need aliens to create something like that
>>
>>17832867
>da bible is wrong cuz moses plagerism
>muh sumerian tablets are accurate
When you're recoding a historical event, its not plagarism.
>>
>>17844183
Even cathylicks believe in the Holy Trilogy, and they worship Satan. You must be a Morman, or maybe a Iehova Witness, which are much worse. You should be ashamed of yourself too. Mocking God with your New Age Pagan bullshit, going around knocking on people's doors at all hours. That sounds like hardcore Satanism to me!
>>
>>17844183
>There is only one God.
wrong. There are many, and yours is the most prideful, egotistical, and arrogant of all. Jesus was a human sacrifice for his bloodlust, and you are a horrible person for calling it "good news". You worship a monster.
>>
>>17844391
Except he didn't record the "event" in question as it already was. He decided more than 1000 years after the fact to change details to fit the narrative he wanted to push, mainly the "only one god" part.
>>
>>17844277
You can be separated from God, yes.

You need to seriously investigate what that looks like.

God is Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Gentleness, Long-suffering, Light, Life, Good.

If you are separated from God, you have none of those things. None of them.

You end up in the dark, alone, and on fire, forever.

But yes, you can choose to do that, and God will honor your choice.
>>
>>17844610
>>17844625

I hope you get well soon.
>>
>>17844635
>God is Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Gentleness, Long-suffering, Light, Life, Good.
HAH! He's a fucking baby killer. Have you ever wondered why the bible has to keep saying over and over "god is good, god is love, etc." while he's doing atrocious things, like letting Job get tortured or sending plagues on thousands of innocent people for something very few did?
>>
>>17844638
I hope you choke to death on your blood god's dick like the little bitch you are.
>>
>Be an obedient slave!
>Do what this book tells you to!
>Don't question it, you aren't allowed to doubt anything.
>No you can't have proof, asking for that is blasphemy.
>Bow to a monster that is egotistical, hypocritical, bloodthirsty, jealous, psychopathic, and a control freak.
>Accept a HUMAN SACRIFICE! never mind that any other thing that asks for human sacrifice is evil, this guys different, he says so himself!
>Do it or be tortured forever without end.
>P.S. he 'loves' you.

It's sad to know that people fall for this. That's brainwashing and childhood indoctrination for you, though.
>>
>>17832598
Some fags found a radioactive rock and put it in a gold box (luckily for them is a good insulator from rads) and carried the fucker into war whenever it wasn't being worshipped by dying irradiated priests.
Nowadays it's in some Ethopian mountain temple bless their souls those brave monks to handle something they believe is an infinitely powerful slice of their God.
>>
>>17832867

you're right but you sound like a cunt
>>
>>17834297
Did you know that at some point YHWH or Yahweh was replaced with lord in the bible
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flood_myth
Another prospective for you guys
>>
File: 152a.jpg (52 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
152a.jpg
52 KB, 320x240
>>17832598
The ark of the covenant (the container of the agreement) is where they keep YHWH the Tetragrammaton. See Franz Bardon, Introduction to Hermetics.
>>
>>17848011
Forgot this link that explains YHWH the Tetragrammaton

YHWH Tetragrammaton A Gravity Generator
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cJB_o516Y8g
>>
File: Safe-Space-via-South-Park.jpg (45 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
Safe-Space-via-South-Park.jpg
45 KB, 650x366
>>17848011
>>17848018
Mfw I discovered the creators of South Park are eerily fucking smart. Also see the entirety of season 19. Who knew that for the past 10 decades they've been trying to tell us something.
>>
>>17848036
*2 decades
>>
>>17834284
God can do anything He wants, but I bet he leaves it up to us and the forces of Nature to play ourt our lives (mostly) naturally. I'd say the chances God made the earth 6000 years ago in 7 days is slim, when he could have had much more "novelty yield" by making the earth via creationary natural forces and making it happen the way he wanted is much more likely than the former option
>>
>>17834544
This
>>
>>17834455
>>17842133

NICE DOUBLES
>>
>>17848098
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>17844658

GOD IS TRULY A WOMAN
>>
File: tetra02.jpg (19 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
tetra02.jpg
19 KB, 400x200
>>17848011
>>17848018
>>
>>17848105

GO FUCK YOURSELF
>>
Alright, What the fuck is going on in this conversation.

It just pisses me off that I can't follow this stuff, How many fucking years do you have to put into theological research just be able to argue about this shit.

FUCK ALL OF YOU! Being a libtard sux.
>>
>>17848011
Actually it's Franz Bardon's The Key to the True Kabbalah, but you need to practice Introduction to Hermetics in order to implement the powers of the Kabbala with ease. Also just reading The
Key to the True Kabbalah will help you with your understanding of what the Tetragrammaton is.
>>
>>17834050
You're right, but we are not 'our own' species neither. We were more 'pure' before the interbreeding. On another note, did you ever look st someone and think 'he looks Neandethal' and immediately think 'he doesn't look very intelligent' immediately after? Pure speculation but interbreeding probably dumbed us down but have is resistance to some infections (not speculation).
>>
>>17844625
Yahweh is Lucifer. Lucifer is the material world. If you insist I can get off my ass and find the verses in the Bible that prove it. The law of attraction is real. You can use the law of attraction to re-program Lucifer. That's why Jesus taught everyone to love thy neighbor and keep good thoughts. The name Jesus means save Yahweh. We are here to save Yahweh. Jesus, by his alleged actions, gave us the keys to the kingdom. That is the good news.
>>
Aliens. Really? Fuck you.
Stop trying to deny God's sovreignty, and oneness.
Srsly, how can you claim that not just one god, but many aliens are responsible for the Bible?
God is One, will be One, made everything One, acts as One etc.
that is how it is possible to be connected to, understand and merge in God.

Everyone who testifies God is One, they are One with God.
Whoever Loves God, God Loves.
Whoever says aliens is a fuckwit troll satanist.
Whoever says God = Lucifer is a bastard troll satanist,
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>17832598
Freemason here.

You should be asking:

>"where are the Arks* of the Covenant?"

There's more than one.
>>
>>17848361
>image.jpeg
Stop posting at work senpai
>>
>>17848299
>Whoever says God = Lucifer is a bastard troll satanist

You'd better sit down for this one.

"I saw a BEAST coming out of the sea. It had ten horns, seven heads, and ten crowns on its horns. There were insulting names on its heads. The beast that I saw was LIKE A LEOPARD. Its feet were like BEAR'S feet. Its mouth was like a LION'S mouth. The serpebt gave it's power, kingdom and authority to THE BEAST." Rev 13 1-2

" 'I am YAHWEH, your Elohim. I brought you out of Egypt. You have known no god besides me. There is no savior except me. I took care of you in the desert, in a dry land. When I fed you, you were full. When you were full, you became arrogant. So I will be LIKE A LION. LIKE A LEOPARD I will wait by the road to ambush you. LIKE A BEAR that has lost her cubs, I will attack you. I will rip you open. LIKE A LION I will devour you. LIKE A WILD ANIMAL [meaning: LIKE A BEAST] I will tear you apart.
>>
>>17848394
That last quote is Hosea 13 4-8
>>
>>17848394
misspelled *serpent
>>
>>17832689
Even the ruler is wrong, the old testament is full of holes.
>>
>>17848411
The old testament was a dictation given to humans by a physical non-god posing as god.
It's in your best interests to completely disregard it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.