[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird Nightmares
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1463287880239s.jpg (2 KB, 125x117) Image search: [Google]
1463287880239s.jpg
2 KB, 125x117
Hey /x/, do you ever get those nightmares where something terrifying happens (Somebody you care about dies, you're in danger etc) but calling out or screaming just makes an inaudible sound, almost as if you were running out of air in your lungs? Do these dreams mean anything? It's been a recurring trait in many of my sleeps for at least a dozen of years now.
>>
it means ur a faggit
>>
>>17832412
Use the dream thread. >>17823573
>>
File: huhn.png (70 KB, 281x234) Image search: [Google]
huhn.png
70 KB, 281x234
>>17832415
rud
>>
>>17832412
Yes I hate those

Another thing that happens to me is when I have to call 911 and I keep hitting the wrong number
>>
>>17832427
Fuck off
>>
>in extra room, directly opposite the front door
>hear someone fucking with front door
>open door and walk towards it
>get halfway there and the door opens
>a bunch of guys in masks and hoodies walk in
>i freeze up completely
maximum spoop
>>
Not sure if this is the right place for this but it made me remember the dreams I had as a kid.

>old house
>about 5-6 years old
>start to have fears of being in second story or basement because spooky
>eventually start to have dreams
>whenever I'm in the dream a man would appear
>this man would always look the same
>regular looking clothes but had antlers and a mask
>the mask looked like one of the greek drama masks but without any facial features
>he would corner me in different places in my house and start to take off his mask
>right before he would take it off I would wake up every time
>dreams continued til about 8 years old

Any Idea what that could've come from?
>>
>Last night
>Guy with a pickup truck trying to run me over
>Try to run
>He fucking misses me
>Keep yelling at everyone to run away
>No response kek
>He c/o/mes back with a bigger, badder, truck
>Fall down a small hill into the dirt
>Try my hardest to run
>Can't run for some reason, it's like I'm stuck.
>Try to scream but can't
>He misses AGAIN even though I was right in the open

Yea that's pretty much when it ended.
>>
>>17832505
kys summerfag
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.