[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/ bros can you point me towards some good literature on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: er322.jpg (57 KB, 576x796) Image search: [Google]
er322.jpg
57 KB, 576x796
Hey /x/ bros can you point me towards some good literature on the practice of sealing the souls of living beings within objects and other living creatures. I'm having a hard time finding legit data. I'd also like to hear from other people talk about their experiences with this practice.
>>
Just as a starting point , the fun film "The Serpent and the Rainbow"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Serpent_and_the_Rainbow_(film)

has as a plot point Haitian Voodoo practice of sealing in jars the souls of those turned into zombies . You might want to look into the book, same name, that the film was based on.
>>
>>17831865
>sealing the souls of living beings within objects and other living creatures
and just what would you use such a thing for? why do you need to seal peoples souls like that ?
>>
>>17831865
Are you trying to seal your own soul in something? Or a disembodied soul? If it's the prior you're going to want to be reaaaally careful
>>
>>17831865
This sounds like what you're talking about.
>>
BUMP for interest
>>
From what ive read the spirit makes that decision. Idk if its possible to put your own spirit into a item like a horcrux, but thr spirit will make its way into a earthly item whether or not you want it to, assuming thats the spirits intention. Im sure someone here is more educated then me on this subject but thats the best i got.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.