[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi /X/ Anon here. Recently me and a few of my friends partook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 57528-bigthumbnail_zps1578c035.jpg (91 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
57528-bigthumbnail_zps1578c035.jpg
91 KB, 450x338
hi /X/ Anon here. Recently me and a few of my friends partook in a ritual learned from this board. The ritual was relatively simple on paper. The most difficult part being the requirement that i drip some of my own blood into the supplies. The ritual moved by quite smoothly until about 3/4s of the way through. At which point one of my friends eyes started glowing a vibrant green and looking back on it now his skin seemed paler as well. We stopped after that and i haven't seen or talked to him since. Should i be concerned for my and his safety.
>>
>>17831825
Don't contact him again, if he contacts you somehow, under no circumstances should you speak your own name, or the name of anyone you know. I'd recommend leaving the city for 4-6 months, if you can't do that, I strongly encourage wearing an ankh or crucifix at all times and putting a line of pure white salt (nothing added) around all entrances to the house.
>>
>>17831825
>>17831834
literally kids posting dumb shit and giving dumb ass advice to each other
>>
>>17831825
Followup, is your friend under 25?
>>
>>17831846
I'm so sorry.
>>
Can we just get a containment board for roleplaying?!
>>
>>17831852
>>>/qst/
>>
>>17831852
I'm just trying to help OP out, he clearly doesn't understand what's happened.
>>
>>17831825
Wat ritual?
>>
It was supposed to while we were as one expand the minds consciousness to see visions of whats to come
>>
>>17831880
Bet I can guess what they did...
>>
>>17831890
Please do..
>>
>>17831825
you're fucking with things you have no goddamn comprehension of what can happen.

Some people are spiritual from birth and can see shit. others cant and what separates stupid motherfuckers and enlightened individuals is that smart people DON'T go looking for the supernatural, especially if you are not prepared.

Weak people are always the ones possessed.
dont freak out. but if he approaches you, then have a crucifix and chant the lords prayer, if he tries to attack you.
And if you are not with Jesus or any God for that matter, then fuck you and you dont deserve help
>>
>>17831969
>fuck you you don't deserve help
that's not a christian thing to say you shouldve encouraged him to go to jesus christ if he hasn't already
>>
>>17831825
>be Op try to be edgy and do some ritual
>get scared and doesnt finish it
>worries about his safety now
kek. if it makes you feel any safer you were never safe so your not any less safe now. you think the things that go bump in the night have rules and regulations? protocol?
>oh this faggot isnt playing with candles and incense we arent allowed to fuck with him...
me thinks not
>>
>>17832109
>>oh this faggot isnt playing with candles and incense we arent allowed to fuck with him...
I was kind of hoping thats how it works, just like with vampireĀ“s not being able to enter your house unless you invite them...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.