[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know anything about Djinn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: Fire_Djinn.jpg (85 KB, 720x976) Image search: [Google]
Fire_Djinn.jpg
85 KB, 720x976
Anyone know anything about Djinn
>>
>>17831823
Side in a second Djinn
>>
It depends on what folklore you wanna know about
>>
i know some things. what do you want to know?
>>
I know them as the quraan fortold bout them
>>
>>17831823
They are usually territorial, and can be major assholes. Their prominent ability is inducing hallucinations. They can be good, bad, or neutral the same as humans, and will more often not bother you if you don't bother them. They are usually encountered in mountainous and hilly areas, though they aren't limited to there.

That's about the gist of what I remember.
>>
They're everywhere, we just can't see them in this plane. At least that's what I was taught.
>>
>>17832958
Are you somehow a malaysian?
>>
>>17833024
No, american. Djinn are supposedly present all over the world, though. I had an experience with *something* in the woods as a kid near the Appalachians, and came across stuff about the Djinn that seemed to match what I had encountered. This has been years ago, though, so don't remember much besides that about them.
>>
>>17831823
Ya they are not real.
>>
>>17833554
I'd say there is as much basis to say they're as real as anything else.
>>
>>17831823
They don't wear clothes and don't have 4 arms.
>>
>>17831823
Egregores of devas and/or sorcerers which took a druidic role in their habitat which caused their physical form to emulate their mastery.

Also any schitzo bullshit comming from misprojected fears of a Muslim who is slightly off his rocker.
>>
I remember reading it somewhere djins used to figjt for a phrophet i dunno his name tho he had compleat power over them
>>
>>17831823
Lesson #1 Don't fuck with the Djinn.
Lesson #2 DON'T FUCK WITH THE DJINN
Lesson #3 If you're going to fuck with a Djinn, make sure you know someone who knows about them nearby so you don't get murdered,
>>
>>17833925
How would one get in touch with a djinn? To summon one?
>>
>>17831823
Its what they call demons in the middle east.
>>
they live in lamps and grant you wishes :D
>>
Summon a djinn? You can't coz already in the same plane as humans only divided by a power make them unsee us like we unsee them but those who have the solomon bloodline can control them
>>
>>17831823
>Djinn
Genie
>>
>>17834095
Well it says in the Quran that they are literally created to cause mankind suffering. Not sure why you would want to even if they did exist.They aren't into the whole tempting you away from god bit just fucking you up.
>>
>>17835381
true
>>17832958
not sure about territorial, they are everywhere, even with you reading this, peeping and deceiting. yes can be good and bad. Mountainous area? more probably innawoods/forest yes but again, everywhere, but in a dimension beyond our visual capability as >>17833016 said

>>17833925
archangel speaks truth...

>>17834095
again, what archangel said... but doubting anons, try it and post your experience if you dare... but fyi, they won't 'appear' to you as they are in control of making themselves visible. If they make themselves visible, they are immediately casting themselves into hell... so they generally don't, but will destroy your life for wasting their time.

tl;dr >>17831823
they are mostly satan's minions(demons, ghosts, shadow people, ayy lmaos, etc), butttt there are good ones, protector 'archangel' types if you will. Bad one's do Satan's work, good ones do God's work. You are between and freewill enables you to pick yours. 'Summon' one or whatever for confirmation lol peace
>>
>>17835246
not sure about solomon bloodline but prophet Solomon did have control over them, and apparently his writings of the spells he used to control them is beneath al-aqsa mosque at the moment, or in the zionists hands i dunno
>>
>>17831823
It goes great with djtonic
>>
>>17831823
Yeah.

I know that they do not exist.

Time to come back reality now.
>>
>>17835541
If you won't be open minded about things, don't come to /x/
>>
>>17835591
>this
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.