[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /x/. I've been lurking here for a long time, usually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1419195634003.gif (46 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1419195634003.gif
46 KB, 225x225
Hi /x/.

I've been lurking here for a long time, usually don't post because there's usually nothing to say.

But I'm coming at you today with a bit of a different thread.
I know you are all accustomed to Tarot reading threads, and some of you are even readers.

What I'm looking for today, is a little bit of help from you all.
Anyone can help.
Readers and question-askers alike.

I'm trying to help someone, my best friend really, practice Tarot card reading.
They're already extremely skilled, but what they need is a bit of a refresher, as well as a bit of real practice for the purpose of the refresher, as well as something else.

The way I'm helping him is by being his question asker for a while, and scheduling times that we will do a reading so he can practice regularly and make it a habit.

What I need help with here, is coming up with questions.
There's really nothing that I want to ask, and nothing that I want to know about my life and my future.
But I would still very much like to help him out in his practice.
So, What I'm asking of you is this:
Do you have any questions that you can think of, that you would ask a Tarot card reader? I would really appreciate it if you could help me come up with ideas for questions to ask.

There is one catch: He is very close family. He's my father. So that makes it quite awkward and uncomfortable to ask the obvious and usual stuff like love questions, or love interest questions, and stuff like that.

Any suggestions are appreciated, though.
We'll be doing one reading a week, as well as a bit of studying each week, starting sometime in July.
>>
>>17831584
I suggest you let your father keep it as a hobby. Sounds like you are trying to push him into getting a masters degree in tarot card reading, which is useless.
>>
>>17831632
Wrong.
It's his direction, he wants to do it.
He just doesn't have anyone to help him, and he needs it.
I want whatever he wants, and this is what he wants.

There's a lot more to it than just tarot.
>>
>>17831632
>>17831917
Although I should say, I appreciate the thought, and your concern. I can definitely understand the point of view you're coming from, but this is not the case. Thank you for sharing, though.
>>
File: 1463972713975.gif (768 KB, 127x189) Image search: [Google]
1463972713975.gif
768 KB, 127x189
>>17831584
That is a spooky metal skellington op.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.