[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fun from the hatch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160528_115016.jpg (76 KB, 852x852) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160528_115016.jpg
76 KB, 852x852
Idk if this counts as paranormal but its pretty creepy so here we go.

> Like exploring shit, I've done tons of stuff in my area.
> Be climbing local high school, its fucking enormous with 1700 kids, connected pool, three gyms, etc. Its about 92 years old.
> Find a hatch on the roof. Unlocked, no alarm, but out of the way and doesnt look like anything.
> Open, I see an old wooden ladder leading into darkness. Smells really musty and bitter, like leather and pennies.
> Chicken out.
> Visit high school next week, find out that its one of many 'blank spaces', in this case between ceiling of audatorium and roof.
> Go back with friend.
> He goes first, we just find a wooden room with a wooden walkway suspended 2 feet above floor, and about 6ft under ceiling.
> Room is completely empty, except for supportive bannisters and wierd boards on ground. They're the size of paintings, except all are painted white. Theres three or four of them.
> Walking along walkway (room is about 30m long and 15m wide).
> friend points at thing propped up against bannister beam thing.
> "Is that a stuffed animal"
> Its a fucking doll, but really old and fucked up.
> gtfo
> Dont really know what was up with that place.

Photo is a board I mentioned
>>
Me again. For some reason theres a bunch of furniture and clothes in the photo, even though I remember the room being empty. Huh.
>>
>>17831425
Scary!
>>
You should do one of 2 things: Snap pic of the doll or retrieve said doll

A third option would be to not disturb it and just leave it be but that's no fun
>>
>>17831419
bumping, OP, It would be cool if you followed up on this
>>
Congrats you found an old storage room
>>
>>17831425
When you go back the doll is gone, even though you were sure there was a doll
>>
>>17833022
>When you go back the doll is gone, even though you were sure there was a doll

When you get home, the doll is at your front door.
>>
>>17833161
>When you get home, the doll is at your front door.
When you go to the bathroom to take a shower, the doll has taken a shit on the floor
>>
>>17833192
>>17833161
>>17833022
>>>/qst/
>>
>>17832298
Do this.
>>
>>17831419
nice instagram filter
>>
Bump for OP
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.