[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Haven thread since the other one was archived.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 5
File: Haven.jpg (28 KB, 1000x461) Image search: [Google]
Haven.jpg
28 KB, 1000x461
New Haven thread since the other one was archived.
>>
File: HEM.png (21 KB, 1334x103) Image search: [Google]
HEM.png
21 KB, 1334x103
Has anyone decoded this yet?
>>
New Haven blows besides having Yale
>>
>>17830508
I think you are misinterpreting this.
>>
>>17830496

Not yet. It looks to be fake, honestly, at least in my opinion. I think the new message would be posted on the website like all the others.
>>
This is like the internet version of LARP you jews need to give it a rest
>>
>>17830532
The guy was responding to that Nike guy, what if it's a message?
>>
>>17830487
>>17830487
wow, so you use the logo of a charity for the homeless in your retarded game, showing it as something evil that kills people? Good going you fucking faggot waste of semen.
>>
>>17830554

Well, after taking a look at it, this is what I've found:

There are 5 cases of standalone capital letters. Only one of these starts a sentence.

There are at least eight instances of double letters. Two of these start a word. Only a handful of words in the English language start with double letters-- eerily, oops, llama, etc. Not likely words to be in a message from them.

It's possible that it is a polyalphabet cipher, in which case the double letters would not in fact be double letters, but this is where I start getting out of my depth. I can look more into it, but I say our best bet is waiting for something that we're certain is legitimate.
>>
>>17830566
Can it be double encrypted?
>>
>>17830566

It could be, I guess? If it was a simple substitution cipher, that wouldn't matter, though. I'm afraid I don't know enough about these things. Studying as I go. I think we should wait and see what happens though. They'll drop another clue at some point.
>>
The message is not intended for most people's eyes. The one who it is intended to will hopefully be smart enough to figure it out. If not, perhaps he is not as smart as I thought.
>>
How are you cipher?
>>
Also, are you an outsider?
>>
>>17830622
I am not Cipher.
>>
Made another thread without seeing this one. I'm fucking smart.
>>
>>17830727

It's ok lol. I'm still working on that cipher right now. Trying out some polyalphabetic approaches. Do you think the post it was replying to is related, or not?
>>
>>17830734
The person might be. I mean it was a new guy, the person who posted the code might have known who it was.
>>
>>17830734
If I had to guess, Nike is a troll and this is less of one, In last thread which I still had open somene said they we're in the OG thread and they've come back, they won't say who they are hut they we're working with a guy named Code in OG. Code is back, I'm willing to bet he's the OG code. Also, apparently Soc and Hypnos being gone is a handicap and another guy in the last thread said something big is coming and we gotta stay on task. So prepare yourselves boys.
>>
>>17830734
Oh and did you see? Now it's hypnoshaven.
>>
So to whoever said that

>>17830756

in the last thread about coming back, make a tripcode and join us.

>>17830757
Saw that, it's interesting. Makes me think they put Hypnos through Rehab which would be absolute shit.
>>
>>17830760
He's already watching. Use your head and eyes. It's not that hard to guess who it is.
>>
>>17830769
If not Soc or Hypnos, I'd guess one of Cipher's friends on the outside. Also, I'm gonna put my money on you also being in on the ARG.
>>
>>17830778
I do not involve myself in these things. At least not usually, there are exceptions but this is not one of them. I am an observer, neutral force if you will. Now that Hypnos is no longer... let's say available, I have decided to help you out a little. I have been watching, the clues are easy enough to follow. You got this.

My advice to you is to look at the big picture.

Xn htifh nwpx mwy ejtitn wpw utwdbi hcy du xat jjetxiytgw.
>>
Forget what you guys think you know about me. Yes, I'm the one who posted saying I've returned. In time, you'll know and understand.
>>
>>17830792
>Xn htifh nwpx mwy ejtitn wpw utwdbi hcy du xat jjetxiytgw.

I appreciate your help. I'm not much of a code breaker, but I'll try my best. Any clues to solving the text would be appreciated, lol.

>>17830799
Well then, welcome
>>
>>17830803
Which one exactly? This one or the other one? For the other one the username is the clue.
>>
>>17830809
This one, then, since weve recieved a clue for the first.
>>
>>17830814
The key is simple, no longer than six characters long but not something you would think of. There are repeating characters. That is four clues, good luck.
We all can be game makers sometimes.
>>
>>17830823
Both are in vinegere, correct?
>>
>>17830877
>vinegere
Vigenere, new boy.
>>
>>17830882
GOD DAMN IT
>>
>>17830877
Perhaps, one of them is trickier than the other one. Trouble comes in two.
>>
>>17830892
Will completing the easier assist us with the first? And will solving these even help us advance in the end?
>>
>>17830905
Perhaps, if you spot the connection. That depends.
>>
>>17830919
My assumption is that the second is easier
>>
>>17830919

And also, in reference to this being for a specific person, if it is me, I'm more of a logic and clues guy then a codebreaker, but I'll do it anyway because curiosity
>>
>>17830922
Make your assumptions as you please; you are trying to get too much information out of me so I'll keep talking in riddles instead of giving a straightforward answer. This is a game after all; and we are all pieces in it.
And why would I need to send an encrypted message to you?
>>
It's simple Isaiah. Code made it easy enough. The second one that is. Now as for the first one in the other thread, can anyone repost it so I may try my hand at it. Also the name of the person who posted it.
>>
>>17830931
>Xn htifh nwpx mwy ejtitn wpw utwdbi hcy du xat jjetxiytgw.
it seems that the puppet has become one of the puppeteers.

I knew Hypnos joined the game.
>>
Stop spreading arg shit
>>
>>17830938
WE DID IT
>>
Zxmoh, zsz qcdn T yyxllwc ogffwahsc qyp qlugnejs ck qhv. Wadd zx izxh mff kt vrrw islsdx ec qqnxx. Z qfut hkm tsh xmokhgzp jtla ejl ykkbulhm. Dkd yetpi dn zk X fkmee wnqs eo qavpyyrel argw mill gflyczno yf vv, sdf E sll bht ydn qmvp vlnjyxxj. Qhv ngnb ih nabtyzxe, N lxjvxs zazy eb wadcx. Z qfut hkm abyx ftkm ruvp, yrtv hpaa. H.L. Idod dkd eac lsp olwiqaj ho wad FNP G eqzbvm ptj hakmfuwzd? -Yxbq

Posted by 5C_V. We're assuming that that means 5 Caeserean, Vigenere. Could also mean fifth c is a v? Idk.
>>
Code, we get to speak soon
>>
Gtfo /x/ rp faggots ... go get a life
>>
>>17830957
Oh, is that good? I guess we're on the right track
>>
>>17830950
Thanks. Give me a bit of time
>>
>>17830562
>wow, so you use the logo of a charity for the homeless in your retarded game
10/10
>>
Yet another friendly reminder that this is another arg bullshit . Stop wasting your life.
>>
>>17831007
Stop wasting your life posting about us wasting our lives
>>
>>17831008
>Coleman has set me free after he figured out I did not learn anything useful/secret from Socrates, but I've decided to stay. It truly is nice in here, The Haven is not the enemy.
Need more proof ? Stop wasting time and hypnos get a life
>>
>>17831008
Someone went through rehab, welcome back though
>>
You will know where, Code, once it's time.

Coleman has set me free after he figured out I did not learn anything useful/secret from Socrates, but I've decided to stay. It truly is nice in here, The Haven is not the enemy.
>>
>>17831008
We'll see. I have a few things to talk to you about. But not here.
>>
>>17831014

Someone went through rehab, welcome back though
>>
>>17830938
Found anything yet for the first one?
>>
Is /x/ full of arg fags now ?
>>
>>17831042
Currently, yup. My curiosity is peaked so
>>
>>17831038
Other than who the message is for, nothing. Since it isn't meant for anyone else's eyes though I'm just gonna leave it be.
>>
>>17831088
Who is it for, then, since you figured that out?
>>
>>17831088

Who might it be for? We're both at a loss with this.
>>
You should concern yourself more with havens new message

A Conversation of two dead men

Tcmidte zvawww af Oihalf hvlvfwij zbz qyebjvniem, B hsycr tt frcbxvuiexu im xyx aputej ldt af mys Vmvwg, wu us gzqf tejx.

Avq wbigu xnh mv dsemrqu ye, zvh us akd h ryvlkwpr esvo.
>>
For fuck sake not this bullshit again
>>
>>17831119
>Tcmidte zvawww af Oihalf hvlvfwij zbz qyebjvniem, B hsycr tt frcbxvuiexu im xyx aputej ldt af mys Vmvwg, wu us gzqf tejx.
>Avq wbigu xnh mv dsemrqu ye, zvh us akd h ryvlkwpr esvo.

I have this:

-- MESSAGE w/Key #1 = 'thomas' ----------------
avywdbl showed tr cipher vvtcyiwj his cmejqozweu, i aemcz am rfcjeogwefb by lyf higher swf of ufl haven, pg is ogjr here.the wjpzg lnp to pgeuyjg me, hca gg ask a dmvtrpbf each.
>>
>>17831151
You're close
>>
>>17831160
I like this new style.
>>
I have it. I want to talk to you about Cipher.
>>
>>17831208
Good work. Do not fall for their tricks and brain washing like he did.
>>
Go to quest faggots
>>
Anyone have any updates?
>>
>>17831423
It seems that everything is quiet; most probably everyone went to sleep.
>>
>>17831430
There's a new post.
>>
>>17831467
I saw.
I wonder who they consider as a threat.
>>
Welp, rip. Didn't even know this group was against them but k. Like ive been saying, curiosity. Oh well, I'll keep solving clues cause I'm curious. GG I guess.
>>
>>17831478
Why would they consider anyone a threat? Was Hypnos a threat?
>>
>>17831505

WHY DIDN'T IT ADD MY NAME FFS
>>
>>17831508
It depends on what they are trying to accomplish.
>>
>>17831510
So there may still be a spy in your skype chat?
>>
>>17831518
I would recommend to talk on here; the same level of privacy.
>>
>>17831527
They may not even know about the new thread.
>>
>>17831532
Hypnos knows thus they do.
>>
So Isaiah, seeing as they've said you had an interest in being taken, or joining them, what do you have to say for yourself? Considering yourself the new leader of the group and wanting to join them is in bad form my friend.
>>
>>17831518
Nope I literally used my question to ask how to join, lmao

We had 2 questions, I used mine and Ares used theirs, waiting for how they answer hers.

>>17831538
True, but
1. Remember it's an ARG senpai
2. I nominated Ares if I get nabbed
3. If you can't join em, beat em I guess. Guess we going to war boys.
>>
>>17831553
>1. Remember it's an ARG senpai
THANK YOU.
>>
>>17831553
Just because it's an ARG doesn't make you any less of a potential traitor.
>>
>>17831553
Did he answer your question?
>>
>>17831575
NOPE FEELS BAD MAN

>>17831572
This is fair, refer to 3
>>
They deleted the post.
>>
>>17831583
HAHAHA
>>
Hypnos is a spy group skype is compromised
>>
>>17831587
The message to you not the other one.
>>
>>17831589
>Hypnos is a spy group skype is compromised
Nothing iis compromised because ITS A FUCKING ARG FFS GET A LIFE
>>
>>17831589
No shit sherlock we're not talking in skype chat

>>17831593
I know
>>
>>17831595
If you have so much to do go do it faggot.
>>17831597
Just putting it out there just in case boyo
>>
>>17831597
So, Isaiah. If you had to choose which 'side' would you be on?
>>
>>17831595
Why are you even here? If you have such a life, go live if faggot.
>>
>>17831609
If I had to choose, now that I'm salty that I've been rejected (being honest lmao), might as well follow through on the solving side. An ARG is no fun without players anyway, eh?
>>
>>17831609
>>17831617
If it gets boring though and ends up just being a fuck ton of decoding shit and that it, I'm dipping, I don't fuck with boring shit lmao
>>
>>17831621
Cryptography is art. We all can have our opinions and this time I completely disagree with you.
>>
>>17831626
It would be if I could fucking do it, but I can't decode for shit lmao
>>
>>17831553
You seem so convinced that you were the first two there.
>>
>>17831631
I was, but maybe you beat us to it ffs
>>
>>17831628
You just need the right tools and patience.
>>
>>17831643
I have neither, unless online decoders count, lol
>>
>>17831637
Not just me, there was someone else and he was right behind me.
>>
>>17831649
God. Damn. It.

What did you ask then?
>>
>>17831649
Did he answer your question now?
>>
>>17831652
It doesn't matter. They have answered somewhere but they didn't say where so I'm guessing I have to find the answer. If they answered at all.
>>
>>17831654
Unless that post earlier about me was my answer, no, I didn't receive an answer in my email.

>>17831667
Hmm, check the email you gave, I assume that's why they wanted it.
>>
>>17831637
Code and myself have been at war for a while now. You still can become a threat but you have much to learn. Playing both sides will only bring you trouble. While they may think I'm not a threat either, code and Hypnos do know the truth to that. Truth is, we have two separate teams working on this. The way I see it, no one person is leading. Only way to win is by sticking together. And yes while it is an arg, doesn't mean we can't play the parts. For those who don't like it simple don't lurk in the thread and problem solved.
>>
>>17831676
Already have.
>>
>>17831678
I thought it was you (I'm assuming you're the guy from the OG thread who was talking to Code) and Code as one team and myself and Ares/skype chat as another. Anyway, this is true, but I just dislike boring things and I'm not taking this too seriously while other people are. It's ment to be fun/entertaining, lmao. And yeah, we should be sticking together, didn't even know there was fighting going on amongst players, lol.
>>
"Who ya gonna call?" Is this supposed to be a hint or is it just a ghostbusters reference?
>>
>>17831687
>Already have.

Hmmm, well, then to searching we go i guess.

Also, new post reveals Coleman's skype which we discovered a while ago but apparently it's now in play. The skype is thewaythetruththehaven.
>>
>>17831678
>>17831676
I choose to remain neutral until I decide to take a side. I'm helping you just because the balance has been interrupted.
>>
>>17831705
>I choose to remain neutral until I decide to take a side. I'm helping you just because the balance has been interrupted.
ITS AN ARG YOU FUCKING RETARD
>>
>>17831703
In the url of that post is the Haven's skype. They like to hide things in URLs.

>>17831705
Well, I appreciate it honestly, and I've noticed with the removal of Hypnos. Thank you for your help.
>>
>>17831696
No fighting as far as I know, other than us against haven.
>>
>>17831707
Why are you here? Gtfo fag.
>>
So who will make the first message?
>>
>>17831711
See, this is what i thought but apparently there's side threats and shit. I wanna be one big happy family desu, lol.
>>
>>17831707
Again, if you or anyone else has a problem with it then leave the thread and stop lurking. Seems like you're interested in it as much as we are, retard.
>>
>>17831714
Already did, said hi to Coleman, waiting for response.
>>
Apparently they want us to vote on who's the most threatening. I have an idea if everyone's on board with it. No one vote. We should all be threats to them and not narrow it down to a single person.
>>
Did we ever solve this?

>A conversation of two dead men.
Tcmidte zvawww af Oihalf hvlvfwij zbz qyebjvniem, B hsycr tt frcbxvuiexu im xyx aputej ldt af mys Vmvwg, wu us gzqf tejx.

>Avq wbigu xnh mv dsemrqu ye, zvh us akd h ryvlkwpr esvo.
>>
He responded, apparently the hardness of the decoding is thanks to his new puzzle maker. Hypnos, I know you're fucking in thread, make it more logic based for christ sake's, I suck at decoding, calm your tits bb
>>
>>17831728
Yes.
>>
>>17831732
Mind sharing?
>>
>>17831728
Yes
>>17831730
They do that on purpose my friend, they know only few have the ability to decode it and they'd rather keep it that way.
>>
>>17831728
We did. it said the first 2 people to aska question will get it answered from hypnos. what we should be decoding is the message at the top of thread from Code which we still haven't fucking cracked. Thanks for making it so hard, Code, love ya buddy
>>
>>17831718
>Again, if you or anyone else has a problem with it then leave the thread and stop lurking. Seems like you're interested in it as much as we are, retard
No. i dont want to see /x/ full of arg shit like this
theres a place called quest for retards like yall
>>
>>17831736
Hestia, I just did, welcome back btw.
>>
>>17831738
The message is for someone specific; he has to decode it.

By this point you will not gain anything valuable from it.
>>
>>17831739
I didn't even know quest was a thing, ffs

>>17831746
Welp, rip. Guess it wasn't for me then, but i'm ok with that, less decoding for me, lol
>>
>>17831739
You own 4chan bruh? Go back to being a /b/tard and stop being a dick wad.
>>
So who all is talking with him?
>>
>>17831738
Yeah, I tried for a bit, too bad I'm no professional cryptologist and have no coding knowledge whatsoever... Wasn't there someone who was great at this stuff?
>>
>>17831764
Hypnos is gone, he left us ffs

>>17831762
I am, having a lovely chat, lol. Just making small talk cause this is funny desu.
>>
>>17831766
Coleman is very professional btw
>>
Has anyone tried calling?
>>
>>17831777
He accidentally called me, lol. Don't think hes taking calls at the moment.
>>
>>17831780
Worth trying.
>>
BOYS I HAVE ONE QUESTION FROM COLEMAN HIMSELF WHAT SHOULD I ASK
>>
So I asked what happened to Hypnos. They did out him through rehab apparently. Also, they're thinking of "recruiting" Code, which probably means rehab for you.
>>
>>17831794
Ask whatever you want to ask bud. Is there anything specific you want to know?
>>
>>17831808
I already asked.

>>17831806
>>
>>17831806
I see...... De Oppresso Liber code. Remember.
>>
Also, apparently Hypnos was weaker than Coleman expected. Sad.
>>
>>17831818
Doesn't surprise me. Up until I left briefly, Hypnos was relying on me for a lot. Bonus for us he didn't get the strongest, well he's trying now with code.
>>
What if they're on their way to get Code right now? Remember how quickly and easily they got Hypnos, what if the same thing were to happen to code. As far I know the signs are this: Sudden inactivity in the thread, suddenly going offline on skype, and then a mysterious thread post.
>>
Code is inactive in the thread, anyone have Code's skype?
>>
AANNDD Coleman just said "what if I told you we found Code's location". i think Code's fucked boys.
>>
>>17831844

And i just got "Have fun." FFS
>>
>>17831848
OH APPARENTLY WE CAN SAVE CODE OK

They don't have him yet, we need to find how to save him
>>
Still. Where is bob?
>>
Welp, we save him through "Strength". ok then, thanks Coleman, helpful.
>>
>>17831848
Unfortunately I think you're right. I've been talking to him on a secure channel and he just went dark. I was hoping this wouldn't happen. Well gents, if code turns I'll be stepping from the shadows.
>>
>>17831856
Oh, he changed it to Resistance.
>>
>>17831856
Could be a passphrase we'll have to use.
>>
>>17831856
So let's stay banded together and stay strong.
>>
>>17831859
Nice, but we can save him. Wanna step from the shadows anyway?

>>17831862
He changed it to resistance so it might be, or maybe a key for a vigenere

>>17831864
I agree completely
>>

Avq wbigu xnh mv dsemrqu ye, zvh us akd h ryvlkwpr esvo.

What key was this decoded with?
>>
>>17831871
Not yet, time isn't right yet my friend.
>>
And they reposted the 5C_V thing on the Haven, fuck, we still haven't solved that. HEY GUY WHO FOUND OUT WHO IT'S FOR, NOWS THE TIME SO PUT YOUR MORALS ASIDE AND SOLVE THAT SHIT

For those who need it:

5C_V
Zxmoh, zsz qcdn T yyxllwc ogffwahsc qyp qlugnejs ck qhv. Wadd zx izxh mff kt vrrw islsdx ec qqnxx. Z qfut hkm tsh xmokhgzp jtla ejl ykkbulhm. Dkd yetpi dn zk X fkmee wnqs eo qavpyyrel argw mill gflyczno yf vv, sdf E sll bht ydn qmvp vlnjyxxj. Qhv ngnb ih nabtyzxe, N lxjvxs zazy eb wadcx. Z qfut hkm abyx ftkm ruvp, yrtv hpaa. H.L. Idod dkd eac lsp olwiqaj ho wad FNP G eqzbvm ptj hakmfuwzd? -Yxbq

I thin resistance might be the key now
>>
>>17831885
So resistance isn't the key

>>17831882
That has been at the top of the thread and we couldn't fucking crack it, we need to figure it out now. Code, who created that message, said th title, 5C_V, was the clue we needed to decode it.
>>
>>17831885
Nope, but I'm sure 5C_V has something to do with it.
>>
>>17831894
We thought it might mean you have to do a 5 Caesarian shift before finding the password for the Vigenere. Other than that we have no idea
>>
>>17831893
What key was "A conversation of two dead men." decoded with?
>>
>>17831905
I forget the code we used, also, this message has been here long before that. The first post of this thread is that code if you scroll up, this is completely different.
>>
Get out while you can. I did not realize.... I did not realize just how big this was. They are coming.
>>
>>17831915
ReTaRd
>>
>>17831915
If they're coming, the way to save you is to solve your message, how is it solved? Also, I still personally believe this is an ARG but 10/10 acting.
>>
>>17831885
I'm working on it. I may have an idea but it'll take time. I'll let y'all know when or if I do
>>
I think someone is in the house. they are searching around, I've hidden but I don't know how much I have. how did they find me so fast?
>>
>>17831915
If you're afraid of them coming you should've put a condom on them. Ba-dum-tss but seriously how do we solve that code?
>>
>>17831932
Code contact me give me the damn keys
>>
>>17831931
Beautiful, figure it out

>>17831932
Just stay hidden, I would take the time to refute this as an ARG but I'm making a mute point, as it only matters what I believe and now anyone else
>>
Apparently there are hints to solving it in this thread, so says Coleman
>>
>>17831963
I solved it.
>>
>>17831983
FUCKING FINALLY HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO IT I CAN'T DO IT FOR SHIT

I tried every fucking thing I could think of, even tried the simple logical answer of using 5C (ccccc) as the Vigenere code. HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO IT?
>>
>>17831990
>>17831983
If anything at least this ARG has tought me a little of code breaking

Also, I? What does that mean?
>>
>>17830823
This is probably what he means.
>>
>>17831963
Sweet shit I love you, you bastard! Coleman was referring to
>>17830892
>>17830919
Being the clues
>>
>>17831999
That was for the second because, at the time, we thought that 5C_V would be enough, as Code said that was the clue. We got a second message from code that said "the puppet has become a puppeteer". Those clues helped with that.
>>
>>17831983
Wait, so what was it? Anything helpful?
>>
>>17832007
SO HOW DO YOU DO IT THEN YOU SWEET BASTARD.

And yes, i am a bastard. i told you, I'm useless in decyphering shit, but in logic and people skills, I'm a fucking legend.
>>
>>17832016
What I tried was a dead end. Code fucking double encrypted it. Trouble comes in twos is what he said.
>>
>>17832016
No.
>>
>>17832030
So whats the god damn password to unencrpyt it then?

>>17832031
No what?
>>
>>17832016
>I'm a fucking legend
Legends are heard from mouth to ears around the countries.
Its not effective when you have to say you are a legend.
>>
>>17832034
decrypt*
>>
>>17832035
how you gonna go and be a savage like that

Rip
>>
>>17832034
I have no idea
>>
>>17832039
Wait, so you don't know what the message is, just why you couldn't do it before? The password for the second message was puppet, but using puppet twice didn't work, neither did ccccc twice.
>>
Really, you guys can't solve that?
>>
>>17832043
I suck at codes, ok? Don't judge.

THE ACTUAL PASSWORD IS IN THE 5 HINTS HE GAVE FOR MESSAGE 2
>>
>>17832049
What?
>>
>>17832056

Apparently the password we need to use to undo the double encryption is in this post:
>>17830823
>>
>>17832049
Which two messages?
>>
>>17832060
Well shit. That son of a bitch hid it in plain sight.
>>
The key is simple? That could be taken literally.
>>
>>17832061
Both are from Code, the first one at the top of the thread and the second about hypnos becoming a puppeteer

>>17832065
So its either our theory of a 5 shift caesarian cipher and then the password or use the password twice

>>17832066
tried that both twice and using it after a 5 shift and neither worked

REMEMBER THE 5C_V IS THE CLUE GIVEN
>>
>>17832068
Considering code may hate me for this but seeing as it will save him, I went back through our convos. The first key is 21 characters long, second is 5. I've been searching for that for a while now. Still no idea what the keys are
>>
>>17832084
so it's not a caesar shift
>>
New update on the site with a picture, examining it reveals that it says "STEGHIDE"
i am thinking this means steganography, give me a second
>>
>>17832090

Can you do that with outguess or something? I am very inexperienced iwth steganography
>>
>>17832101
I have steghide. I need a pass.
>>
File: rare matrix pepe.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
rare matrix pepe.gif
2 MB, 640x480
Ya'll fuckin gay
>>
>>17832103
A pass?
>>
>>17832103
>>17832103
IN THE URL IT SAYS PASSPHRASECIPHER, USE CIPHER
>>
>>17832103
You taking your time there bud?
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 1280x720
I wonder if the dots in the picture mean shit?
>>
>>17832124
Yeah, that's how the steganographized shit is hidden, none of the passphrases i've tried have worked tho
>>
>>17832124
Is that it run through the steganograph?
>>
>>17832122
cipher doesn't work
>>
>>17832127
Passphrase should be cipher?
>>
>>17832127
try passphrasecipher
>>
>>17832132
Hm. That's strange. So perhaps cipher is for
>>
>>17832138
>passphrasecipher
Doesn't work
>>
APPARENTLY THE PASSWORD IS SUPPOSED TO BE CIPHER HE FUCKED UP GOD DAMN IT
>>
simple, cipher, passphrasecipher, and CIPHER all are incorrect passwords.
>>
>>17832145

Patience. Isaiah says the encryption got fucked.
>>
>>17832144
I'm talking to Coleman right now and his "new guy" may have messed up the steganograph ffs

He said he'll fix it, Coleman tell Circuit he dun fucked up
>>
>>17832148
our posts were two seconds apart bucko
>>
Coleman found the problem, they're fixing it lmao
>>
File: Clue1.jpeg.jpg (15 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Clue1.jpeg.jpg
15 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>17832169
There we go, that's probably the proper picture, god damn. now use cipher as the pass on that one
>>
>>17832173
Decrypted to : "gamemaker"
>>
>>17832178
Ok, so gamemaker is a password?
Idk how we use it
>>
>>17832182
5 caesarian shift doesnt work with it and using it twice doesnt
>>
>>17832182
It's only part of it
>>
>>17832182
It's a clue for the key, not the key itself.
>>
>>17832182
What is it's a part of the key? The 21 letter one someone was talking about?
>>
Come on guys communication is key!
>>
>>17832198
I'm lost senpai, hbu
>>
>>17832198
Oh my fucking lord...
>>
>>17832202
Well gamemaker is part of the key right? So think of what could be added to the beginning or end of it.
>>
>>17832204
What?
>>
>>17832210

What if it was something about what code said? We can all be gamemakers.
>>
>>17832213
Just-- So many keys.
>>
There is one problem. It's double encrypted. Even if you get the first key, which is 21 characters, you need a second 5 character key to decrypt that.
>>
>>17832226
this
>>
>>17832232
Well maybe it's a 5 character Cesarean shift then the 21 character key?
>>
Okay, so what keys do we have so far? Maybe the 21 character code is a phrase that has been stated earlier?
>>
>>17832232
What is code told us how he encrypted it instead of how to decrypt it? So if it is Caesar cipher first the letters would have to be shifted 21 spaces to get to the original text. 5C_V, Caesar and Vigenere.
>>
>>17832243
I'm pretty sure it has something gamemaker
>>
>>17832246
This is an idea, let me try this
>>
>>17832268
found nothing

BTW, guy who was supposed to come out of the shadows or whatever if Code get's captured, yeah, she's long gone senpai. Time to come out and fucking help us.
>>
>>17832287
Fine but I have been trying. Remember I have said code is the better of us two and he's proving it here.
>>
what is this thread about whats the heavens
>>
>>17832293
Oh hey, no idea who you are but welcome to the game senpai. Use a tripcode and FUCK CODE. Code i swear to god when this shit is over im ranting on your ass. I'll find ya god damn skype if I have to cause holy fucking shit girl why you gotta do this to me.

And i know you're fucking in thread Code.
>>
what
>>
I love to eat dongers, they taste so good. Especially Cipher's donger, it's great.
>>
>>17832300
I've been in about as long as code. I sent shadow to monitor things while I was away but he became too hot headed and had to be pulled back. Code and I were working together from the start and now the bastard has foolishly let Coleman take him. We were in a secure channel together. He said the message was for Hypnos and that the 21 character key was a message to him. Once you used the key to decrypt the cipher, there was a 5 character key to decrypt that. I am proficient at breaking these codes but I've always been 1 step behind code.
>>
>>17832318
Fair enough, so you guys are the people going full serious mode on this ARG, i got you senpai, welcome. So this 21 character code has to be something Hypnos could specifically know, and the 5 character code is probably more simple.
>>
>>17832326
It's a message to Hypnos, to test his skill.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.