[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of the writings of 9Mothers9Horses9Ey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1462415549425319.jpg (206 KB, 1200x480) Image search: [Google]
1462415549425319.jpg
206 KB, 1200x480
What do you guys think of the writings of 9Mothers9Horses9Eyes9?

https://www.reddit.com/r/9M9H9E9/wiki/narrative

The author pretty much admitted, at one point, that his narrative is a postmodern work of fiction, but at the same time he wrote it to convey a message about something real he's afraid of. What is that something, I wonder?

From the story, it kind-of sounds like something to do with the technological singularity.

What's your opinion, /x/?
>>
>>17830461
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>serialized nonsense novel posted entirely in the form of comments spread out between dozens of threads on multiple subbreddits
Too post-modern for my blood
>>
>>17830464
I almost posted "yeah yeah of course it's >leddit" but I figured you guys would be smart enough to take a good look at some good speculative fiction rather than just being memeing fucks. :^)
>>
The remnant ember of a dying star

drifts along the galactic fringe,

companioned solely

by a tiny world.
On the planet's surface, a great crystal tower

lords over a vast and airless plain.

The cooling star's blue light

draws the tower's shadow across the land

and marks the passing of the ages.
Through the core of the tower

runs an artery of living flesh.

Branching paths of blood

are refracted within facets.
At the base of the spire

there is no door, no entryway

but at the top

a fleshy orifice
Once or twice an age

for purpose unknown

the tower's mouth expels a living human,

to fall down and down

through the airless space,

and land atop a scree

of other people.
A traveler passing on foot would be forgiven for wondering why so many other travelers

had approached the tower and flung themselves down at its base

to die.

Perhaps it was in prayer.

Or perhaps they were searching

for an entryway

for a door

which doesn't exist.

Sounds nice
>>
>>17830482
Stop backtracking redditor and fucking leave
>>
>>17830482
Anyways, I skimmed through the link in the OP.
It starts crazy and it gets crazier. The poem at the end sounds like some serious schizo babble
>>
This poster has been smeared and discredited across the internet for
Divulging secrets and Truth in an almost satirical manner there's an entire thread discussing his writings and detail on a forum I frequent

www.nrgiseternal.com
>>
Looks like the 4chan troll Brigade has a bee in their bonnet which alone should tell you this is worth looking into
>>
>>17830542
Nothing on reddit is worth looking into
>>
>>17830504
The author doesn't believe this story about an alien mother-god, portals, and CIA experiments verbatim, though. It's an allegory for something, and I'm not sure what.
>>
>>17830599
>allegory for something
The internet? The stupidity of humanity? /x]?
>>
>>17830607
ure moms dick lmaob
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.