[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have /x/ seen this movie? Thouths??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-06-20-14-14-18.png (500 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-20-14-14-18.png
500 KB, 1280x720
Have /x/ seen this movie? Thouths??
>>
Why don't you tell us what the movie is, you fucking retarded piece of shit asshole in a cunt?
>>
>>17830113
LAMO
>>
>>17830113
IIRC It's the poughkeepsee tapes or something close to that, it's on youtube

I watched it a few years ago and it was okay for a found footage movie

not op btw
>>
>>17830109

its got some great spooky scenes but some of the actors are so terrible it makes it a bad movie.
>>
File: 1375828364769.jpg (21 KB, 447x501) Image search: [Google]
1375828364769.jpg
21 KB, 447x501
>>17830113

>/x/ lurker
>Not having watched Poughkeepsie Tapes
>Any year

Also
>>17830109

It's faker than fake unfortunately, but I read that it was based on an actual murderer in that province, tho he didn't record the actual murders.

I personally liked it a lot, it's a fine work
just like the Alien Abduction one, highly recommended.
>>
File: 1462131520218.gif (477 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
1462131520218.gif
477 KB, 500x313
I lived in Poughkeepsie for 17 years. The only serial killer I can think of from that area was Kendall Francois who killed a friend of my family's daughter. He was your typical rapist-strangler who keeps bodies in his own home. The movie had no credence in fact whatsoever, and pretended it did while vaguely surfing the waves of how fucked up of a place Poughkeepsie really is. I mean, it's a crack-city. Straight up Crack and Heroin 24/7 like 75% of the populace. You can't walk down the road without bumping into 3 or 4 junkies on your way to grab a pack of smokes. It's just how the town is. The scariest thing about Poughkeepsie is the poverty level.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kendall_Francois

This is the killer from Poughkeepsie that every seems to believe the movie was inspired by. Poughkeepsie is a city-sized ghetto in Ny with nearly five generations of the same families living in that area. He targeted hookers with drug problems, got them to follow him home, or to his car, then raped and strangled them- storing their bodies in the crawlspace, basement, and walls of his poughkeepsie home near the local children's medical group. (Which still hasn't been torn down. There's a family living there now that I knew personally while I lived in the area.)
>>
>>17830349
To be fair the bad acting helps lead credence to the fact that it's a real documentary and the things in it really happened.
>>
>>17830546
I can totally see why people think it's real, they filmed it like the world thinks a snuff film is supposed to look, plus a creepy guy doing crabwalk shit with needles.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.